• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris sighed as she closed her door. She went over to her backpack and pulled some posters out; one with a picture of bagpipes, one with a drawing of a lion, one with a dragon painting on it, one with a four-leafed clover on and one with a bunch of assorted characters from TV shows, mostly cartoons and anime, on.
Hmm... interesting posters am I right?

Aaah I fell behind a bit, but still catching up. We're still on our first day but preparing for a time skip, correct? That's what I'm gathering from the RP thread?

@PlayfulFox47, June's looking for a buddy, even though their interests don't necessarily line up. She's not pushy, but she'll definitely be hitting the gym/rec on the regular, if Abby's looking to get out more. She could use someone to help her study too. Anyone thinking study group?

Man, I didn't get notifications again. Someone schould repair it or something.

Ryon is a type of guy that I don't really know if he is pushy, He is trying to understand anyone that he meets. Their feelings and how he schould treat them... I don't know about best friends, but he can be good to anyone, who is worth it.