• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Wow, I haven't created RP in ages, I forgot how it goes. Anyways, these days you can see a lot of High School Roleplays,but they all are set in imaginary world with powers and stuff. That's why I want to create just a normal High School Roleplay and see how it goes.

Lore:
Lore is pretty simple. You got accepted into Stardust High. School is placed 70km away from capital of UK, students live in dorms that are located in the school. All roleplayers have to start from year one. And all of us are going in same class. And... That's about it. If you want to know more feel free to ask me. ;)

Rules:
1. Of course all of 'Charms rules, kinda obvious.
2. RP is set in real world there are no superpowers or anything like that.
3. Romance is allowed, but not too much further than kissing. (There are children on this site ya know)
4. Bio doesn't need to be too long, but I want fair explanation.
5. Don't forget to have fun, and invite your friends.

Character List:
Isak Peterson (m): Gothenburg, Sweden, dorm 69. A mischievous prankster, pansexual. (@Killerbunny the god)
Gold Matthews (m): Detroit, Michigan, dorm 66. Equally introverted and extroverted but has a hard time with girls, straight. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Selina Sapphire (f): Lansing, Michigan, dorm 78. Bubbly and happy, though easy to depress, likes to help Gold with the friendmaking, lesbian. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Alexander "Alec" Smith (m): Worthing, England, dorm 81. Likes music and sport, protective over twin sister, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Rebecca "Becca" Smith (f): Worthing, England, dorm 80. Logical and smart, bossy, dislikes bullies, bisexual. (@Shadow_Pup)
Tyler Winchester (m): New York, New York, dorm 67. A laid-back introvert that likes to read, especially interested inmusic and art, gay. (@EmoKitty21)
Kitra Mai (m): Utah, U.S., dorm 46. Likes music and photography (muted/calm aesthetic), super gay. (@Slatzsly)
Abagail "Abby" Smith (f):Vilonia,Arkansas, dorm 47. Logical and quiet until befriended, religious, likes to read and debate, straight. (@PlayfulFox47)
Tobias "Toby" Miller (m):London,England, dorm 58. Shy and quiet, but likes music and has a passion for writing, bisexual. (@TheStargazer)
Josh Bagthorpe (m): London, England, dorm 45. Initially introverted around strangers, likes to read, straight. (@RenzFlintrock)
June Myles (f): Chicago, Illinois, dorm 64. Extroverted and competitive, headstrong, likes sports and martial arts, lesbian. (@DragonFlye)
Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic)(f): Renfrewshire, Scotland, dorm 23. Energetic and talkative, can be unintentionally annoying, likes to draw, bisexual. (@PrincessPika)
Alex Stone (m): London, England, dorm 21. Bold, blunt, dislikes bullies, and can be scary to anger, straight. (@Red Gallade)
Michael Jones (m): Manchester, England, UK, dorm 14. Smart, fairly quiet, not particularly brave or strong, straight.(@MihajloJedi)
Cassie "Cassandra" (f): San Francisco, California, dorm 84. Blunt, sarcastic, and intimidating, but with a strong sense of justice, lesbian. (@Killerbunny the god)
Sarah Blackwell (f): Paris, France, dorm 102. Sweet, sassy, smart, and quite brave and protective, likes to paint, pansexual. (@EmoKitty21)
Nick Wilson (m): Paris, France, dorm 65. Kind, cool, calm, bisexual. (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Gordeau Corrine (m): London, England, dorm 61. Outgoing, friendly, selfless, protective, fairly short-tempered but nonviolent, can be sensitive and insecure. Likes video games and music, straight. (@RhythmThief)
Ryon Orest (m): Cracow, Poland, dorm 77. Friendly and likes people, but disregards rules and is a troublemaker, straight. (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Ludovica Ippoliti (f): Italy, dorm 48. Shy and quiet until performing, aspiring actress, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Orabelle Sumvow (f): Rutland, UK, dorm 7. Social, sweet, gentle, and empathetic, likes to shop with others and swim, lesbian. (@OtisRolePlays)

Dorms Taken:
Dorm 7 (@OtisRolePlays)
Dorm 14 (@MihajloJedi)
Dorm 21 (@Red Gallade)
Dorm 23 (@PrincessPika)
Dorm 45 (@RenzFlintrock)
Dorm 46 (@Slatzsly)
Dorm 47 (@PlayfulFox47)
Dorm 48 (@Shadow_Pup)
Dorm 58 (@TheStargazer)
Dorm 61 (@RhythmThief)
Dorm 64 (@DragonFlye)
Dorm 65 (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Dorm 66 (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Dorm 67 (@EmoKitty21)
Dorm 69 (@Killerbunny the god)
Dorm 77 (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Dorm 78 (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Dorm 80 (@Shadow_Pup)
Dorm 81 (@Shadow_Pup)
Dorm 84 (@Killerbunny the god)
Dorm 102 (@EmoKitty21)

Schedule:
Monday
1. English
2. Geography
3. Psychology
4. P. E.
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Chemistry
Tuesday
1. Politics
2. Psychic
3. History
4. Other Language
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Philosophy
Wednesday
1. P. E.
2. Chemistry
3. Informatics Technology
4. Geography
5. Math
--BREAK--
6. Art
7. English
Thursday
1. Psychology
2. Philosophy
3. Biology
4. Music
5. Math
--BREAK--
6. Informatics Technology
7. Other Language
Friday
1. Psychic
2. P. E.
3. Biology
4. Politics
5. English
--BREAK--
6. History
7. Math

Character Sheet:
Name:
Age (it's absurd since we all have to be same age but ok):
Birthplace:
Currently living:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff):
Other:

Last edited:
I guess i can join. But don't expect to much from me. I probably won't be able to do much tomorrow atleast.

Name: Isak Peterson
Sexuality: Pansexual (can someone have a guy for him to date please?)
Birthplace: ...Gothenburg, Sweden
Currently living: In dorm 69
Appearance: He wears a purple hoodie and torn jeans. His hair is black and he's built like a swimmer. He has a noticeable tan, and spiderbites on his left side of his lip (two piercings). He has a very mischievous smile all the time as if he's planning to do something... fun.
Personality: As his smile suggests, he's a pretty mischievous person and would often come up with a way to prank someone. A teacher or another student doesn't matter as long as he has a fun time.
Backstory: There's not much to say here except he managed to get into Stardust High by actually studying even though he seems like a person who doesn't study.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name:Gold Matthews
Sexuality:Staright
Birthplace:Detroit Michigan
Currently Living:In Dorm 66
Appearance:Gold has short brown hair and golden-yellow eyes. He has tannish skin and a golden sleeveless shirt. He also has a black jacket and baggy ripped jeans. He has golden jogging shoes.
Personality:Gold is the perfect mix between introvert and extrovert. He likes socializing a lot but he usually needs a while to recharge his batteries at home or with like 1 or 2 friends. He does have a weakness as he doesn't know how to talk to girls. Well, except his siblings and family members, and Selina.
Backstory:Gold has lived in the city with his family for ages, and never really got to travel until he was admitted into the school. He'll probably take a bit to adjust, especially since everyone there speaks like a f****** brit.
Other:uhhh.. Pineapples.

Name:Selina Sapphire
Sexuality:Lesbian
Birthplace:Lansing Michigan
Currently Living:In Dorm 78
Appearance:Selina has very very long black hair and leaf green eyes. She has pale skin and wears a black long sleeve shirt as well as black and blue joggers. She wears blue track shoes as well.
Personality:Selina is the epitome of bubbly, having a very bombastic and happy personality. This though means she's easy to depress and make sad because she's normally so happy. She loves to make friends... and make friends for Gold to his dismay.
Backstory:She grew up in Lansing, but her parents moved next door to Gold. They had a slow start at first but eventually became really good friends, and they ended up both getting into the same school.
Other:errrrrr... Pomegranate.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Alexander (Alec) Smith
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthplace: Worthing
Currently living: Dorm 81
Appearance: 1.75m, lean yet semi-muscular, blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. He wears a pair of slightly torn blue jeans with a chain attached to one belt loop and the left back pocket, white and grey Nike trainers, a slightly too big white t-shirt, a black waistcoat and half a Ying and Yang medallion (Yang).
Personality: Alec is very dedicated, he is into sport and music and loves to meet new people, he is very protective of his twin sister but comes across as the more submissive of the two. He has a fear of heights.
Backstory: Alec was always very musical, he is talented at singing, the guitar and the piano. He has played gigs around London and he is still trying to further his musical abilities, he also became interested in sport, competing in multiple competitions.
Other:

Name: Rebecca (Becca) Smith
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthplace: Worthing
Currently living: Dorm 80
Appearance: 1.73m, skinny, curvaceous, long waist length flowing blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. She wears a white miniskirt, yellow t-shirt with a kitten on it, a pair of white socks and black slip on shoes. She has the other half of the Ying Yang medallion (Ying).
Personality: Very bossy and is not a fan of bullies. She is very dominant over Alec and works very hard, she is very smart. She is afraid of heights.
Backstory: Becca was always very logic orientated. She excelled at maths and science, she soon became a sort of Prodigy.
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Tyler Winchester
Sexuality: Gay
Birthplace: New York, New York
Currently living: Dorm 67
Appearance: He stands about 5'6. He has long blond hair that he will sometimes dye different colors depending on what he wants. He is very slim but toned. He has a what people call a swimmers build. He has bright blue eyes that seem to almost change color in the sun. They seem to get a little darker. He tends to wear a guns and roses band tee. He pairs that with a pair of purple ripped skinny jeans and music note converse that he painted himself. He has black hipster glasses that he needs in order to see.
Personality: He is very laid back. He very much likes to read. He is almost always seen with a book in his hand. He loves to play games. He tends to stay by himself most of the time. He will get stressed if he is around a lot of people.
Backstory: Tyler grew up in a nice apartment building in New York. He was a very gifted child. He learned to play the piano when he was 7 and the guitar when he was 10. He has since picked up on a few other instruments along the way. Since he was a small child. He has had a pencil in his hand. He loves to draw and paint.
Other:

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
BREAKS IN

Name: Kitra Mai
Age (it's absurd since we all have to be the same age but ok): 16
Sexuality: GAYYYYYYY
Birthplace: Utah, U.S.
Currently living: Dorm 46
Appearance: He is about 6'1. He has short black hair, with small purple tips. He is a Toned, and THICC ( lord why ). He can be described as Mesomorph. He enjoys wearing black pants, with some gray sometimes. During the summer, He'll wear blue shorts. During all seasons, he'll wear a white shirt. He also enjoys wearing some polo shirts to mix it up.
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): His life was very normal, He was very happy and sad at regular times of his life. So it was very balanced. Unlike his family, He played musical instruments as they did sports. He also loves doing Photography, especially with the classic calm and oddly depressing backgrounds in dark places, and spiritually calming photos of sunsets.
Other: He plays the following; Kalimba, Marimbaphone, Viola. idk make him extra gay

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Maybe once I reply to one of the RPs I'm in currently?
Probably not though, sorry, not that interested in an ordinary high school RP.

Also 70KM away from which UK capital city? There are four.

Name: Abagail (Abby) Smith (because there are so many Smiths in the world)
Age (it's absurd since we all have to be same age but ok): 15
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Birthplace: Vilonia, Arkansas (because I don't know England cities and now my character isn't afraid of tornados, look up the town if you don't understand)
Currently living: Dorm 47
Appearance: Abagail is nicely tanned due to the sun constantly hitting her when she was ten. She has piercing cobalt blue eye. Her hair is a chocolate brown with natural blonde highlights (that can happen. My sister has them). She wears a light blue turtle-neck sweater due to the fact that is friken cold there all the time! (Sorry, I'm used to the late 70 to late 80 Frenette). She has dark blue jeans a beige sweater tied around her waist and white tennis shoes. She has a cheap necklace that has a pink charm at the end. Abby stands at about 5'2
Personality: Abagail loves to read, and wishes that the library in Vilonia was bigger. She is very quiet and prefers that she keeps to herself, unless she has something to talk about, then be warned, your ears might fall off. She is very quiet when thinking and never tells or let anyone know she is thinking. She has a logical mind and will enter a debate with anyone, which can last forever. Anyway, she is hard to talk to, but once you befriend her, she'll never stop talking to you. She enjoys walks and firmly believes that nothing can compare with the gorgeous Arkansas side roads. She is religious (don't worry, I won't let it take over the RP)
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): Abigail was homeschooled. She never dated anyone before. She has a little brother, which she might call in the RP (his name is Nathen). She has trained her mind to stay firm in her beliefs, making it so then nothing can truly sway her. Although, she could be wrong about some things.
Other: IDK, umm, Derp, umm, other stuff that goes here.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Tobias (Toby) Miller
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthplace: London
Currently living: Dorm 58
Appearance: This guy is slightly shorter than the average 15 year old, (Don't know what that would be in feet, i'll edit the post if I get a specific height). He has messy black hair, which covers his forehead and sometimes gets in the way of his bright blue eyes. He has very pale skin and a skinny physique. His attire usually consists of a white long sleeved shirt however you don't normally see the shirt because he covers it with his slightly oversized black hoodie. He also wears denim jeans and sneakers. He is normally seen with his head down as he shuffles his feet when he walks. His voice is normally quite quiet and soft as well.
Personality: Tobias is normally very shy and doesn't talk much. He is quite introverted and prefers spending time alone, however he is more open to people he is comfortable around. He gets embarrassed easily and doesn't like unnecessary attention, but he will talk to people if required. He enjoys art (he isn't amazing at it but he's pretty good) and likes very chill music but he loves to write. He ideally, loves to be writing about whatever while quiet music plays in the background
Backstory: Toby has had a passion for writing since his had ideas on stories. He used to live in London with his parents, and younger brother. He loves his family very much and he is grateful that he grew up in a happy household. He also used to have a pet dog, but it got put down a couple of years before the RP will take place. (Toby might go more into detail about this in the RP)
Other: No, he does not suffer from clinical depression, hes just very introverted to the point where people think he is.

Welp. Skittles. I’m homeschooled and I live in America, so... this is gonna be tough...

Name: Josh Bagthorpe

Sexuality: Straight

Birthplace: Idk, guess I gotta go with London...

Currently living: Dorm 45

Appearance: Tall, with dark brown hair, greeny-brown eyes (Hazel?) with slightly tanned skin. Normally wears: School uniform (if any) during school hours, otherwise wears T-Shirts and Jeans or sport pants (cause they’re easy and comfy to wear).

Personality: Uncomfortable around people he is not used to, especially if they are his age. He is usually fine with small children and adults. Once you are friends, though, he is great. He enjoys reading, especially Sherlock Holmes books.

Backstory: Has been homeschooled most of his life, and has only been to public school for two years in the past. This is a new situation for him, and he deals with stress by reading.

Other: *le derp*

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Up to you. I have a delinquent-like one here

I think bookworms are hard to use actually. It's hard to interact with other characters when you're a shy bookworm

From my experience, It's really easy to go off character when you are supposed to be shy because otherwise, its difficult to do anything. Regardless I decided to make Toby incredibly introverted because I don't listen to my advice.