• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

Well... goodbye then, I guess. I enjoyed it while it lasted... but people either didn’t respond for whatever reason, or potentially dropped out... well, Goodbye, Josh, you are going to the OC archives for now...

*an invisible hand picks up Josh and he dissapears through the roof*

Perhaps what we need is a reset? Things got pretty messy pretty fast. Maybe if we start again with bit more planning of character arcs and such, we could revive it. Though, that would be a pretty big hassle, actually. Tbh we could probably just continue from where we are if people are still interested.

'Die' is a strong word, it's more like the rp's just been stagnating a bit. There are many people who haven't replied in a long time, most likely because they're just busy with inrl stuff and/or other roleplays. We're just discussing whether there's still enough interest in this rp to keep it going.

I think.

(BTW, Shadow_Pup, was your adventure week NCS?)

Can I still join?

Name: Amir White
Age (it's absurd since we all have to be same age but ok): 15
Sexuality: Straight
Birthplace: Los Angeles
Currently living: Dorm 50
Appearance: Sam is dark skinned has hazel colored eyes and isn't buff but he is muscular noting the fact that he has abs from always being trained by his father. He sports a curly man bun for his black hair since his sister never let him cut his hair. He wears a slim fit t shirt and black jeans with a Hermes designer belt and black Jordans He also wears black glasses. He says that it makes him look nerdy but people say that he looks cute with them since he has a curl that hangs out of his bun and over the side of his glasses.
Personality: Athletic, smart, nice, and caring. He pouts when you play with his hair.
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): He played basketball in middle school but was suddenly hospitalized. His girlfriend broke up with him soon after and he suffered from that trauma so he was home schooled for a little bit.
Other: He loves pineapple pizza