• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Who's the other straight lady?
Ludovica, I checked the character list.
If there's bisexual/pansexual girls, technically this isn't as much of an issue as bisexuals like both guys and girls but the fact that there's only 2 straight girls is surprising...
Yeah, Beitris is one of those~
EDIT: Becca, Sarah and Beitris are the only bi/pan girls. @Shadow_Pup 's, @EmoKitty21 's and then my character. So five that can end up with guys, meaning two guys won't get anyone.

~Rinko~

@Cryronn the Mudkip, There is a post here that tells everyone the sexuality of each character.

Also thanks to @DragonFlye for making this list. I hope you do not mind ne reposting it. It is very helpful.

Isak Peterson (m): Gothenburg, Sweden, dorm 69. A mischievous prankster, pansexual. (@Killerbunny the god)
Gold Matthews (m): Detroit, Michigan, dorm 66. Equally introverted and extroverted but has a hard time with girls, straight. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Selina Sapphire (f): Lansing, Michigan, dorm 78. Bubbly and happy, though easy to depress, likes to help Gold with the friendmaking, lesbian. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Alexander "Alec" Smith (m): Worthing, England, dorm 81. Likes music and sport, protective over twin sister, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Rebecca "Becca" Smith (f): Worthing, England, dorm 80. Logical and smart, bossy, dislikes bullies, bisexual. (@Shadow_Pup)
Tyler Winchester (m): New York, New York, dorm 67. A laid-back introvert that likes to read, especially interested inmusic and art, gay. (@EmoKitty21)
Kitra Mai (m): Utah, U.S., dorm 46. Likes music and photography (muted/calm aesthetic), super gay. (@Slatzsly)
Abagail "Abby" Smith (f): Vilonia,Arkansas, dorm 47. Logical and quiet until befriended, religious, likes to read and debate, straight. (@PlayfulFox47)
Tobias "Toby" Miller (m): London,England, dorm 58. Shy and quiet, but likes music and has a passion for writing, bisexual. (@TheStargazer)
Josh Bagthorpe (m): London, England, dorm 45. Initially introverted around strangers, likes to read, straight. (@RenzFlintrock)
June Myles (f): Chicago, Illinois, dorm 64. Extroverted and competitive, headstrong, likes sports and martial arts, lesbian. (@DragonFlye)
Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic)(f): Renfrewshire, Scotland, dorm 23. Energetic and talkative, can be unintentionally annoying, likes to draw, bisexual. (@PrincessPika)
Alex Stone (m): London, England, dorm 21. Bold, blunt, dislikes bullies, and can be scary to anger, straight. (@Red Gallade)
Michael Jones (m): Manchester, England, UK, dorm 14. Smart, fairly quiet, not particularly brave or strong, straight. (@MihajloJedi)
Cassie "Cassandra" (f): San Francisco, California, dorm 84. Blunt, sarcastic, and intimidating, but with a strong sense of justice, lesbian. (@Killerbunny the god)
Sarah Blackwell (f): Paris, France, dorm 102. Sweet, sassy, smart, and quite brave and protective, likes to paint, pansexual. (@EmoKitty21)
Nick Wilson (m): Paris, France, dorm 65. Kind, cool, calm, bisexual. (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Gordeau Corrine (m): London, England, dorm 61. Outgoing, friendly, selfless, protective, fairly short-tempered but nonviolent, can be sensitive and insecure. Likes video games and music, straight. (@RhythmThief)
Ryon Orest (m): Cracow, Poland, dorm 77. Friendly and likes people, but disregards rules and is a troublemaker, straight. (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Yeroto Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Mature, responsible and a stringent rule-follower, devoted to his community and doesn't respond well to failure, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Yoshiro Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Excitable, energetic, carefree, impulsive, aggressive, short-tempered and outgoing, likes sport, especially soccer, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Ludovica Ippoliti (f): Italy, dorm 48. Shy and quiet until performing, aspiring actress, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Orabelle Sumvow (f): Rutland, UK, dorm 7. Social, sweet, gentle, and empathetic, likes to shop with others and swim, lesbian. (@OtisRolePlays)
Hyungjun "Ashton" Jeon (m): Ulsan, Korea, dorm 50. Soft-spoken, but emotionally expressive, shy withstrangers but very close to family and friends, bisexual. (@Crimson Sun)
This quote~

I think it's worthwhile to note that Bei prefers girls slightly~
Ooh, I didn't notice this before when I was making the list the first time around! Updated accordingly, sorry about that Pika ^^

Isak Peterson (m): Gothenburg, Sweden, dorm 69. A mischievous prankster, pansexual. (@Killerbunny the god)
Gold Matthews (m): Detroit, Michigan, dorm 66. Equally introverted and extroverted but has a hard time with girls, straight. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Selina Sapphire (f): Lansing, Michigan, dorm 78. Bubbly and happy, though easy to depress, likes to help Gold with the friendmaking, lesbian. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Alexander "Alec" Smith (m): Worthing, England, dorm 81. Likes music and sport, protective over twin sister, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Rebecca "Becca" Smith (f): Worthing, England, dorm 80. Logical and smart, bossy, dislikes bullies, bisexual. (@Shadow_Pup)
Tyler Winchester (m): New York, New York, dorm 67. A laid-back introvert that likes to read, especially interested in music and art, gay. (@EmoKitty21)
Kitra Mai (m): Utah, U.S., dorm 46. Likes music and photography (muted/calm aesthetic), super gay. (@Slatzsly)
Abagail "Abby" Smith (f): Vilonia, Arkansas, dorm 47. Logical and quiet until befriended, religious, likes to read and debate, straight. (@PlayfulFox47)
Tobias "Toby" Miller (m): London, England, dorm 58. Shy and quiet, but likes music and has a passion for writing, bisexual. (@TheStargazer)
Josh Bagthorpe (m): London, England, dorm 45. Initially introverted around strangers, likes to read, straight. (@RenzFlintrock)
June Myles (f): Chicago, Illinois, dorm 64. Extroverted and competitive, headstrong, likes sports and martial arts, lesbian. (@DragonFlye)
Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic)(f): Renfrewshire, Scotland, dorm 23. Energetic and talkative, can be unintentionally annoying, likes to draw, bisexual (but prefers girls). (@PrincessPika)
Alex Stone (m): London, England, dorm 21. Bold, blunt, dislikes bullies, and can be scary to anger, straight. (@Red Gallade)
Michael Jones (m): Manchester, England, UK, dorm 14. Smart, fairly quiet, not particularly brave or strong, straight. (@MihajloJedi)
Cassie "Cassandra" (f): San Francisco, California, dorm 84. Blunt, sarcastic, and intimidating, but with a strong sense of justice, lesbian. (@Killerbunny the god)
Sarah Blackwell (f): Paris, France, dorm 102. Sweet, sassy, smart, and quite brave and protective, likes to paint, pansexual. (@EmoKitty21)
Nick Wilson (m): Paris, France, dorm 65. Kind, cool, calm, bisexual. (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Gordeau Corrine (m): London, England, dorm 61. Outgoing, friendly, selfless, protective, fairly short-tempered but nonviolent, can be sensitive and insecure. Likes video games and music, straight. (@RhythmThief)
Ryon Orest (m): Cracow, Poland, dorm 77. Friendly and likes people, but disregards rules and is a troublemaker, straight. (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Yeroto Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Mature, responsible and a stringent rule-follower, devoted to his community and doesn't respond well to failure, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Yoshiro Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Excitable, energetic, carefree, impulsive, aggressive, short-tempered and outgoing, likes sport, especially soccer, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Ludovica Ippoliti (f): Italy, dorm 48. Shy and quiet until performing, aspiring actress, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Orabelle Sumvow (f): Rutland, UK, dorm 7. Social, sweet, gentle, and empathetic, likes to shop with others and swim, lesbian. (@OtisRolePlays)
Hyungjun "Ashton" Jeon (m): Ulsan, Korea, dorm 50. Soft-spoken, but emotionally expressive, shy with strangers but very close to family and friends, bisexual. (@Crimson Sun)

~Rinko~

Ooh, I didn't notice this before when I was making the list the first time around! Updated accordingly, sorry about that Pika ^^

Tyler Winchester (m): New York, New York, dorm 67. A laid-back introvert that likes to read, especially interested in music and art, gay. (@EmoKitty21)
Abagail "Abby" Smith (f): Vilonia, Arkansas, dorm 47. Logical and quiet until befriended, religious, likes to read and debate, straight. (@PlayfulFox47)
Tobias "Toby" Miller (m): London, England, dorm 58. Shy and quiet, but likes music and has a passion for writing, bisexual. (@TheStargazer)
Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic)(f): Renfrewshire, Scotland, dorm 23. Energetic and talkative, can be unintentionally annoying, likes to draw, bisexual (but prefers girls). (@PrincessPika)
Hyungjun "Ashton" Jeon (m): Ulsan, Korea, dorm 50. Soft-spoken, but emotionally expressive, shy with strangers but very close to family and friends, bisexual. (@Crimson Sun)
Don't worry, I didn't mention it beforehand even though I probably should've.
I can be an idiot at times.

(Eyes full of vengeance as Coffee has ended)
Mihajlo don't read this.

I vote for Mihajlo character to be alone
I can't allow you to make another character, we already have 24 and it is pretty big number. I think we should keep it 24. Btw, about ships thing I don't really see why is that a problem. I mean, why does everyone even need to be in relationship?
If you say so...