• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

June was really starting to rethink her decision to keep her belongings on her as students moved about without being weighed down. She couldn't help it, though; she wasn't used to strangers being in charge of her things. She supposed she'd just have to get used to it at some point. However, as she was in the current troublesome process of stuffing the bag underneath her chair, she was startled by the sound of the chair right behind her scraping as someone sat down. She turned in curiosity to see who it was, and saw a guy dressed in leather, looking like he was ready to bolt out of the nearby door. She wondered if the guy was trouble, but doubted it. "Hey," she said to him after turning completely in her chair. "Are you a Freshman too?" She paused, wondering if the Brits here used the term. "Uh, I mean, 'First Year'?"
I assume this is toward my char?

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I’m leaving in about an hour and won’t be back until Thursday afternoon. I can’t take electronics so I won’t be able to post. I’ll try to catch up when I get back. I probably will just pretend my character followed everyone to classes so it’ll be like I didn’t miss anything.

Ah, now I don't have to double post, thank you! I have everything about everyone's personalities, etc paraphrased, so since it's kinda shortened, if something's inaccurate or left out about somebody's character then I can update it for sure.
Isak Peterson (m): Gothenburg, Sweden, dorm 69. A mischievous prankster, pansexual. (@Killerbunny the god)
Gold Matthews (m): Detroit, Michigan, dorm 66. Equally introverted and extroverted but has a hard time with girls, straight. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Selina Sapphire (f): Lansing, Michigan, dorm 78. Bubbly and happy, though easy to depress, likes to help Gold with the friendmaking, lesbian. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Alexander "Alec" Smith (m): Worthing, England, dorm 81. Likes music and sport, protective over twin sister, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Rebecca "Becca" Smith (f): Worthing, England, dorm 80. Logical and smart, bossy, dislikes bullies, bisexual. (@Shadow_Pup)
Tyler Winchester (m): New York, New York, dorm 67. A laid-back introvert that likes to read, especially interested in music and art, gay. (@EmoKitty21)
Kitra Mai (m): Utah, U.S., dorm 46. Likes music and photography (muted/calm aesthetic), super gay. (@Slatzsly)
Abagail "Abby" Smith (f): Vilonia, Arkansas, dorm 47. Logical and quiet until befriended, religious, likes to read and debate, straight. (@PlayfulFox47)
Tobias "Toby" Miller (m): London, England, dorm 58. Shy and quiet, but likes music and has a passion for writing, bisexual. (@TheStargazer)
Josh Bagthorpe (m): London, England, dorm 45. Initially introverted around strangers, likes to read, straight. (@RenzFlintrock)
June Myles (f): Chicago, Illinois, dorm 64. Extroverted and competitive, headstrong, likes sports and martial arts, lesbian. (@DragonFlye)
Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic)(f): Renfrewshire, Scotland, dorm 23. Energetic and talkative, can be unintentionally annoying, likes to draw, bisexual (but prefers girls). (@PrincessPika)
Alex Stone (m): London, England, dorm 21. Bold, blunt, dislikes bullies, and can be scary to anger, straight. (@Red Gallade)
Michael Jones (m): Manchester, England, UK, dorm 14. Smart, fairly quiet, not particularly brave or strong, straight. (@MihajloJedi)
Cassie "Cassandra" (f): San Francisco, California, dorm 84. Blunt, sarcastic, and intimidating, but with a strong sense of justice, lesbian. (@Killerbunny the god)
Sarah Blackwell (f): Paris, France, dorm 102. Sweet, sassy, smart, and quite brave and protective, likes to paint, pansexual. (@EmoKitty21)
Nick Wilson (m): Paris, France, dorm 65. Kind, cool, calm, bisexual. (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Gordeau Corrine (m): London, England, dorm 61. Outgoing, friendly, selfless, protective, fairly short-tempered but nonviolent, can be sensitive and insecure. Likes video games and music, straight. (@RhythmThief)
Ryon Orest (m): Cracow, Poland, dorm 77. Friendly and likes people, but disregards rules and is a troublemaker, straight. (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Yeroto Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Mature, responsible and a stringent rule-follower, devoted to his community and doesn't respond well to failure, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Yoshiro Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Excitable, energetic, carefree, impulsive, aggressive, short-tempered and outgoing, likes sport, especially soccer, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Ludovica Ippoliti (f): Italy, dorm 48. Shy and quiet until performing, aspiring actress, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Orabelle Sumvow (f): Rutland, UK, dorm 7. Social, sweet, gentle, and empathetic, likes to shop with others and swim, lesbian. (@OtisRolePlays)
Hyungjun "Ashton" Jeon (m): Ulsan, Korea, dorm 50. Soft-spoken, but emotionally expressive, shy with strangers but very close to family and friends, bisexual. (@Crimson Sun)

Last edited:
Fact about Ryon (Unneeded info that you don't need to check)

(Kind of fun fact =something about Ryon Personality= Ryon is a person that always tries to find troblue and he loves to play with people feelings. He also tries to protect friends, so he kinda bully the bullies in free time or talks with people that think about suicide or something (He explain his action with the fact that people are interesting)

Fact about Ryon (Unneeded info that you don't need to check)

(Kind of fun fact =something about Ryon Personality= Ryon is a person that always tries to find troblue and he loves to play with people feelings. He also tries to protect friends, so he kinda bully the bullies in free time or talks with people that think about suicide or something (He explain his action with the fact that people are interesting)
Me: i don't need to know.
Me: TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love the fact Yoshi doesn't know that Abigail has left

He's just excited XD. I'm pretty sure he would've noticed, but not thought much of it. She's not off the hook just yet, though. She should've told him off when she had the chance, he won't stop until he's sure she likes him- he's pretty much oblivious to the fact that he makes people uncomfortable XD.