• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

I always wanted an invisible character! (seriously, Abby almost ran into Tyler and he did nothing? Also, she is right in front of Tyler and Isek and no reaction, at all? Yep, Abigail has Invisbliteis)
Oh whoops. I almost don't pay attention to everyone's posts. Want me to change it?

To be honest i thought that more people would pay attention to the part where i said that Cassie could be mistaken for a guy even up close

Eh, I can use this to wreck her self-confidence, so it won't be necessary. I mean she already thinks that they think that she thinks that she is better than them... Can't ruin that so early on now, can I?
We could say that they were too occupied with each other to even notice her anyway. They're supposed to be a little invested in each other anyway. I mean, Isak just tripped in a puddle of water because he was distracted by Tyler anyway

But she can still think that they just ignored her xD

AHH! I forgot about this completely. I guess I just got sort of lost in my other RPs. I think I bit off a bit more than I can chew here, and while this is a brilliant and fun RP- I don't think I can handle it on top of my other RPs and life. Sorry to be a flaker, and I wish you luck in the future of this RP, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop this one. Also, I apologize if the absences of my characters messes anything up- if so, just feel free to auto them.

If we don't count Barefoot_Kittens characters. (2 bisexual guys).... This doesn't change the fact of two broken hearts of two Straight bois
So, if I counted right (I could not)
3 Straight girls
7 Straight boys
4 lesbians
2 gays
5 Male Bis
1 Female bis
1 M Pan
1 F Pan
Nothing has change, unless we will be able to add some girls... What seems to be nearly impossible... Or maybe...

(When I counted earlier 2 MB was with another guys. So, when they dissapire... Nothing happends)