• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

Then I'm gonna wait for the teacher and after this I will woke up Ryon.

Edit
MEME2019-07-03-11-23-19.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Amber Minic
Sexuality: Straight
Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
Currently living: Dorm 13
Appearance: Amber has auburn hair and dark brown eyes. She is Caucasian. She wears a white button up shirt that is tucked in with a bright yellow vest. She wears dark blue jeans and brown cowboy boots, for fun. However her outfit will change, all the time.
Personality: Amber is hyperactive and friendly. She has a good sense of humor, but she can be seen as a pest by most due to the fact she will constantly try to talk to people. She has a hard time picking up on social cues, so not telling her to leave you alone is not an option. While she seems happy all of the time, she sometimes acts this way so then others can be happy around her. If she is upset in the slightest, she will bottle it up and release it when she is alone. Her social status means a lot to her.
Backstory (not too much, just accomplishments and stuff): Amber has been to multiple talent shows and was a voice actor. However, she had to leave because her voice outgrew the role. That is why she has tried to make it to where she can sound almost like anything without straining her vocal cords. However, her impressions still do. (this isn't really a power, more like something that voice actors can do due to them using a range of voices, thus making their vocal cords much more flexible)
Other: She can change her voice to just about anything, something she has been working on forever.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
We can't wait for 2 people anymore. Slatzly and Otis, I am sorry, but we have to. None of you were online in last 2 days, so I decided we'll just have to move on. If you get back online, I would really be happy if you could keep RPing.

Now I want to ask you one question. Should we RP during classes, or just on brakes and after classes?