• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

Why no one corrected me, that I have so much grammar errors like 'Way' instead of 'Wait'.
I don't force anyone. I can find a solution to this but, can someone help Ryon get to medic or to the class...
Can you... Pretend that you don't see him smoking... MEME2019-06-10-08-06-57.jpg

Sorry about that. Life has been in the way. I haven't been able to post much and will get up my next one soon. It is just that I have been taking care of a lot of problems in really life. Sorry for the inconvenience on my part.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Well that's quite a big exclamation of drama.. we went from lunch to assault to almost rape. I think someone could probably call the police on this 'bully' considering how much they've done. In the near future, Toby might get bullied because quiet kids like him normally are easy targets but it'd be teasing and harassment and physical intimidation because Toby isn't that strong. Regardless, if we want a Bully character, should we like give them a name? We can make it so they're an NPC so anyone can use them like the teachers? Idk, if we aren't allowed to, that's fine.

Last edited:
Well that's quite a big exclamation of drama.. we went from lunch to assault to almost rape. I think someone could probably call the police on this 'bully' considering how much they've done. In the near future, Toby might get bullied because quiet kids like him normally are easy targets but it'd be teasing and harassment and physical intimidation because Toby isn't that strong. Regardless, if we want a Bully character, should we like give them a name? We can make it so they're an NPC so anyone can use them like the teachers? Idk, if we aren't allowed to, that's fine.

1.I think that every, Character, that isn't our class student (like bullies) is NPC.
2.There may be more than one of them, so name... No name...
3.Who need Police? Let's be serious, bullies will be soon an endangered spieces.
MEME2019-07-15-01-04-42.jpg IMG_20190715_105453.jpg MEME2019-07-15-01-06-38.jpg

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
1.I think that every, Character, that isn't our class student (like bullies) is NPC.
2.There may be more than one of them, so name... No name...
3.Who need Police? Let's be serious, bullies will be soon an endangered spieces.

1. I agree with that idea

*breaths in*

2. I understand that with minor bullies that only occur in one incident don't need names but, I think it wouldn't make sense if the bully just randomly decided to stop annoying students unless appropriate consequences for his actions were made and considering what this bully did was close to rape, definetly assault, there would theoretically be a lot of consequences. This character sounds like it could be a major part of some of the characters daily lives including yours so I don't understand why we shouldn't give him a name.
I still think we should give the bully a name. It wouldn't do any harm as far as i'm aware and if there is multiple. why not give all of them names? it'd be actually beneficial for rping because its easier to distinguish the bullies from each other and would help prevent confusion on which bully is doing what.

3. I'm being completely serious about potentially having someone call the police. Stuff like rape can affect people for the rest of their life. Ludovica is quite literally sobbing on the floor at this present moment because of it and as of now, there is literally no reason why anyone shouldn't call the police. If a teacher saw it, they definetly would. If they were adults and this happened, the bully would probably be in prison for a while. also for the record, bullies will probably never die out. Everyone has different personalities and backstories so its natural that people to just naturally bully people due to home life, their past, or other reasons (Quite a few bullies were once bullied believe it or not). There will always be bullies at schools, the physical bullies are what I guess is what you are referring to. I guess those are dying out however there are way more bullies that are online like cyber bullies who use manipulation, harassment and even blackmail to emotionally and mentally hurt people. the point is that bullying isn't dying out but changing with the world and that I think the police should be called and if not, there needs to be a reason why.

If you disagree thats fine lol, its not my character arc.

1. I agree with that idea

*breaths in*

2. I understand that with minor bullies that only occur in one incident don't need names but, I think it wouldn't make sense if the bully just randomly decided to stop annoying students unless appropriate consequences for his actions were made and considering what this bully did was close to rape, definetly assault, there would theoretically be a lot of consequences. This character sounds like it could be a major part of some of the characters daily lives including yours so I don't understand why we shouldn't give him a name.
I still think we should give the bully a name. It wouldn't do any harm as far as i'm aware and if there is multiple. why not give all of them names? it'd be actually beneficial for rping because its easier to distinguish the bullies from each other and would help prevent confusion on which bully is doing what.

3. I'm being completely serious about potentially having someone call the police. Stuff like rape can affect people for the rest of their life. Ludovica is quite literally sobbing on the floor at this present moment because of it and as of now, there is literally no reason why anyone shouldn't call the police. If a teacher saw it, they definetly would. If they were adults and this happened, the bully would probably be in prison for a while. also for the record, bullies will probably never die out. Everyone has different personalities and backstories so its natural that people to just naturally bully people due to home life, their past, or other reasons (Quite a few bullies were once bullied believe it or not). There will always be bullies at schools, the physical bullies are what I guess is what you are referring to. I guess those are dying out however there are way more bullies that are online like cyber bullies who use manipulation, harassment and even blackmail to emotionally and mentally hurt people. the point is that bullying isn't dying out but changing with the world and that I think the police should be called and if not, there needs to be a reason why.

If you disagree thats fine lol, its not my character arc.
1. I'm happy you agree with me =)
2. About those names, I was just thinking loud. Od course someone can make name and use it...
3. I know what just happend, but most people don't like to talk about rapes or rapes similar... Also as in spoiler
MEME2019-06-10-08-17-24.jpg
I think we can make this Bully
A) change
B) Gets another solid *ekhm kick or something...
===
Also, I don't know. After everything we will do with this situation, what we want. Call police, teaxhers, do it on its own.
I don't disagree with anything

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
1. I'm happy you agree with me =)
2. About those names, I was just thinking loud. Od course someone can make name and use it...
3. I know what just happend, but most people don't like to talk about rapes or rapes similar... Also as in spoiler
I think we can make this Bully
A) change
B) Gets another solid *ekhm kick or something...

1. :)
2. ah ok.
3. it is quite a serious Topic so i understand if everyone doesnt want to dive deeper into that territory. Im not even sure if we could to be completely honest.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Can I ask that we please move away from the bully stuff? It’s getting a little much.

EDIT: It’s not that we can’t come back to it later, I think reoccurring bullies who give our characters a hard time is a pretty good idea. But we had quite a few people attacking one bully, including breaking fingers.... so yeah, a bit much.
I agree with you. We can move on, but quite a few people haven't responded, so I dunno what do to now. Should we continue this rp or is it getting boring for you now?