• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

One question I have is will the students ever have days off and out of school? Because if so, then it'd be easier to do a moment for Alex to show how intimidating or kind he could be.
I can give you a reason for that. Isak can be very annoying so he could help with the intimidating part (except if Cassie and he are friends now, then i think Alex will need to back away. Her different colored-eyes are very intimidating)

“Ohh, so your dorm’s nearby! Nice to meet you Alex!~” Beitris said as she got up, “Sooooooooo, I think I’ll get to unpacking and maaaybe decorating a bit.” she looked around at her dorm and went to the door, “So see ya’ two later!” she said as she put the side of her hand to her forehead and then moved her hand down and away from her face.
I thought it was just Alex talking to her; who's the second?

@Cryronn the Mudkip, There is a post here that tells everyone the sexuality of each character.

Also thanks to @DragonFlye for making this list. I hope you do not mind ne reposting it. It is very helpful.

Isak Peterson (m): Gothenburg, Sweden, dorm 69. A mischievous prankster, pansexual. (@Killerbunny the god)
Gold Matthews (m): Detroit, Michigan, dorm 66. Equally introverted and extroverted but has a hard time with girls, straight. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Selina Sapphire (f): Lansing, Michigan, dorm 78. Bubbly and happy, though easy to depress, likes to help Gold with the friendmaking, lesbian. (@Cryronn the Mudkip)
Alexander "Alec" Smith (m): Worthing, England, dorm 81. Likes music and sport, protective over twin sister, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Rebecca "Becca" Smith (f): Worthing, England, dorm 80. Logical and smart, bossy, dislikes bullies, bisexual. (@Shadow_Pup)
Tyler Winchester (m): New York, New York, dorm 67. A laid-back introvert that likes to read, especially interested inmusic and art, gay. (@EmoKitty21)
Kitra Mai (m): Utah, U.S., dorm 46. Likes music and photography (muted/calm aesthetic), super gay. (@Slatzsly)
Abagail "Abby" Smith (f): Vilonia,Arkansas, dorm 47. Logical and quiet until befriended, religious, likes to read and debate, straight. (@PlayfulFox47)
Tobias "Toby" Miller (m): London,England, dorm 58. Shy and quiet, but likes music and has a passion for writing, bisexual. (@TheStargazer)
Josh Bagthorpe (m): London, England, dorm 45. Initially introverted around strangers, likes to read, straight. (@RenzFlintrock)
June Myles (f): Chicago, Illinois, dorm 64. Extroverted and competitive, headstrong, likes sports and martial arts, lesbian. (@DragonFlye)
Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor (Bei, Bea or Bic)(f): Renfrewshire, Scotland, dorm 23. Energetic and talkative, can be unintentionally annoying, likes to draw, bisexual. (@PrincessPika)
Alex Stone (m): London, England, dorm 21. Bold, blunt, dislikes bullies, and can be scary to anger, straight. (@Red Gallade)
Michael Jones (m): Manchester, England, UK, dorm 14. Smart, fairly quiet, not particularly brave or strong, straight. (@MihajloJedi)
Cassie "Cassandra" (f): San Francisco, California, dorm 84. Blunt, sarcastic, and intimidating, but with a strong sense of justice, lesbian. (@Killerbunny the god)
Sarah Blackwell (f): Paris, France, dorm 102. Sweet, sassy, smart, and quite brave and protective, likes to paint, pansexual. (@EmoKitty21)
Nick Wilson (m): Paris, France, dorm 65. Kind, cool, calm, bisexual. (@Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette)
Gordeau Corrine (m): London, England, dorm 61. Outgoing, friendly, selfless, protective, fairly short-tempered but nonviolent, can be sensitive and insecure. Likes video games and music, straight. (@RhythmThief)
Ryon Orest (m): Cracow, Poland, dorm 77. Friendly and likes people, but disregards rules and is a troublemaker, straight. (@Clite of Dragonbow)
Yeroto Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Mature, responsible and a stringent rule-follower, devoted to his community and doesn't respond well to failure, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Yoshiro Saito (m): Mito, Japan, dorm 71. Excitable, energetic, carefree, impulsive, aggressive, short-tempered and outgoing, likes sport, especially soccer, bisexual. (@Barefoot_Kittens)
Ludovica Ippoliti (f): Italy, dorm 48. Shy and quiet until performing, aspiring actress, straight. (@Shadow_Pup)
Orabelle Sumvow (f): Rutland, UK, dorm 7. Social, sweet, gentle, and empathetic, likes to shop with others and swim, lesbian. (@OtisRolePlays)
Hyungjun "Ashton" Jeon (m): Ulsan, Korea, dorm 50. Soft-spoken, but emotionally expressive, shy withstrangers but very close to family and friends, bisexual. (@Crimson Sun)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Sorry I was really busy for a few days and had little to no time to catch up
Can anyone give me a quick TLDR of the rp so far? I legit only had one post in lol
Everyone got there, speech happen, Everyone's headed to/are in their dorms.

EDIT: Or a slightly more detailed version:
Soooooo... basically most people chatting or observing others... then the principal came up and made a speech, and everyone has just recieved keys to their dorms.

Sorry for the double post but do any gay, bi, etc. men wanna be in a relationship with Nick? He’s bi so I was wondering?
Isak's taken. Sorry

I have a small question, (because i do plan to have Isak talk to his family from time to time) would it be fine to have them speak their native language or should i write it in English so everyone understands? Just wondering

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Isak's taken. Sorry

I have a small question, (because i do plan to have Isak talk to his family from time to time) would it be fine to have them speak their native language or should i write it in English so everyone understands? Just wondering
How about you write it in their native language and provide a translation somewhere in the post or in the discussion?

My suggestion is to use the different language then put the translation in parentheses, like this:
"Elle est un peu folle, mais elle peut être une bonne amie." (She is a bit crazy, but she can be a good friend.)
Of course, if it is too complicated, then don't do it.

Note: sample language is French.

My suggestion is to use the different language then put the translation in parentheses, like this:
"Elle est un peu folle, mais elle peut être une bonne amie." (She is a bit crazy, but she can be a good friend.)
Of course, if it is too complicated, then don't do it.

Note: sample language is French.
Som jag sa, det funkar (like i said, that works)