• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (High School Roleplay)

This is class schedule (I might change it later)

Monday
1. English
2. Geography
3. Psychology
4. P. E.
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Chemistry
Tuesday
1. Politics
2. Psychics
3. History
4. Other Language
5. Sociology
--BREAK--
6. Math
7. Philosophy
Wednesday
1. P. E.
2. Chemistry
3. Informatics Technology
4. Geography
5. Math
--BREAK--
6. Art
7. English
Thursday
1. Psychology
2. Philosophy
3. Biology
4. Music
5. Math
--BREAK--
6. Informatics Technology
7. Other Language
Friday
1. Psychics
2. P. E.
3. Biology
4. Politics
5. English
--BREAK--
6. History
7. Math
Looks good. Sorry i couldn't be of any help with it. You just need to correct the spelling of 'physics' and it's all good (even if everyone probably knows it's supposed to say physics :p)

And just so we're in the clear, every wednesday morning they're supposed to have P. E.? This school better be serving coffee

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
@Killerbunny the god

Subject List:
1. English
2. Other language (can be French, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish or Chinese, only subject student will pick)
3. Math
4. Psychics
5. Chemistry
6. Biology
7. History
8. Geography
9. P. E.
10. Art
11. Music
12. Psychology
13. Sociology
14. Philosophy
15. Politics
16. Informatics Technology
Hm, I think Beitris would pick Chinese.
Looks good. Sorry i couldn't be of any help with it. You just need to correct the spelling of 'physics' and it's all good (even if everyone probably knows it's supposed to say physics :p)

And just so we're in the clear, every wednesday morning they're supposed to have P. E.? This school better be serving coffee
Yup, I think three mornings a week with P.E near the start of it is gonna be tough without coffee.

Yep... Honestly, they are still waking up (most are) also I'm not sure about all of the American students will fare with stuff that has a lot of mind work and physical work in the morning. They're on totally different time zones thus they need more time to settle. (I'm not saying we Americans are lazy, I'm saying that moving to a different side of the world has consequences)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yep... Honestly, they are still waking up (most are) also I'm not sure about all of the American students will fare with stuff that has a lot of mind work and physical work in the morning. They're on totally different time zones thus they need more time to settle. (I'm not saying we Americans are lazy, I'm saying that moving to a different side of the world has consequences)
Oh yeah. I'm pretty sure that the lessons would start at 9am GMT/BST (depending on when in the year) and America is 6-8 hours behind those timezones I think. :'|

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I had no idea you are so lazy. :):)
In my country we have P. E. 3 days a week and always in 7:30 AM. But it's not even bad compared to 20 years before, when they had P. E. in 6 AM, every day, and it lasted 2 hours. >_<

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
OK, but I'm assuming not all of them just moved, so jetlag wouldn't really effect their school life.

'In general, the body will adjust to the new time zone at the rate of one or two time zones per day. For example, if you crossed six time zones, the body will typically adjust to this time change in three to five days. Jet lag is temporary, so the prognosis is excellent and most people will recover within a few days.'

Yeah, Abby will totally not move last minute and forget about what little time she could be spending with her family and pets, because they are totally not her classmates and closest friends as well... Because she was totally not homeschooled (look at her bio) Also, where would she stay before the school allows students to stay there, she lives in Arkansas, which is in the US, she has no family in the UK

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Even if they just moved Jet lag only lasts: (All of these are to the uk, e.g. America to UK)
China - between 4 and 8 days
Italy/France/Spain - between 0.5 and 1 day
Japan - between 4.5 and 9 days
Australia - between 4 and 10 days (depending on area)
America - between 2.5 and 8 days (depending on area)
Russia - between 1.5 and 12 days (depending on area)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Hyungjun "Ashton" Jeon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthplace: Ulsan, Korea
Currently living: Dorm 50
Appearance: Ashton has an average build, perhaps some small muscles here and there. The lad is standing at a height of 5'7" at his age. His facial features are pretty small except from his large, hazelnut eyes. His hair is naturally straight, but he tends to make his hair curly or wavy at times. His skin tone consists of an average amount of melanin, meaning he's has a light honey tan. Some notable accessories is that he has regular lobe earrings on both ears and his left contains a helix earring.
Personality: Ashton sounds very soft spoken, but he's very expressive. Whether it's being passive-aggressive or being sensitive or even over dramatically mad, he can't control his facial expressions when he feels an outburst. He's not a violent or physical person, but he is one of those people that get's you back eventually in his own way. He's kind to those he's familiar with but he goes practically mute when beign directly confronted or meeting strangers. On a more positive note, he likes intimacy and getting closure from family and friends.
Backstory: His family contains two fathers and a dog. One of his father is a professional hockey player while the other is a model/photographer. Both parents are usually quite busy hence Hyungjun is mainly independent. But it's also due to them that he picked up his hobby for photography and hockey. He has money as his parents are bringing butt-loads of cash in every month, but he doesn't like to brag about it.
Other: N/A

If there's any editing needed, please go ahead and criticize