• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Interview went well this morning. Hiding out in our garage (Aka: Totally taken over dads old desk), partly from the hot weather and partly because I'm apparently in the way while mum tries to bake. xD

But hey, it's nice and cool in here. ^^

Had to give directions to a hot French guy, (obviously in French) my French is terrible so he just sat there confused which meant I got to talk to him and stare at him for longer ^^ I was tempted to jump in his car but there was someone else in the car with him presumably is other half ;<

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Watching DoctorOak and Yoshimotsu play Sonic 4 Episode 2 while drunk is incredibly entertaining.

So I literally just watched Dead Man Wonderland. HOLY HELL. I guess I'll have to watch more, but still, this is some wacked out stuff here! Even for anime standards it's wacked out, and left me a little disturbed.

Now for Casshern Sins.

Doubled said:
So I literally just watched Dead Man Wonderland. HOLY HELL. I guess I'll have to watch more, but still, this is some wacked out stuff here! Even for anime standards it's wacked out, and left me a little disturbed.

Now for Casshern Sins.

Watch Angel Beats. You'll love it.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Doubled said:

Now for Casshern Sins.

Best time to note that I went through the series and OVA in a day~

Today feels like it's going to go by far too quickly being a Sunday. D:

Summer is here!

It's my last summer, too. After this, I'm a senior. And then I finish whatever plans for college I have, then that fall-- of '13 --I actually go. God, time flies... I miss this year already. I guess I still have a year until I will actually go there, but over that time I have to make plans, and do well in my classes-- including four AP classes --and get ready.

And this summer is already off to an... unfortunate, yet oddly exciting start... how odd.

I've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts.

Every time I see those two letters, AP, together I get really excited, thinking I can use a new ability.

:x

Blazi said:
I've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts.

Every time I see those two letters, AP, together I get really excited, thinking I can use a new ability.

:x

I'd take KH over English, Calc, Physics, and European History, though. xD

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
First day of Summer Vacation over here. Excitement!

What shall I do first? What's that? Get my wisdom teeth removed? That sounds great!...

I find it odd to see that what used to be our most popular forums, Small Talk and The Playground, seem to have... Died down? They're not nearly as active as they have been the past few years. Perhaps the members have matured, or just gotten busier.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Dark Soul said:
I find it odd to see that what used to be our most popular forums, Small Talk and The Playground, seem to have... Died down? They're not nearly as active as they have been the past few years. Perhaps the members have matured, or just gotten busier.

Busier, for sure. I doubt most of us have matured that much |D Or we just got bored of some of the games, since we lack a lot of new ones lately.

This happens a lot, though~ I think art and spriteworks was our most popular back in 2007-2008, and then RPing and writings in 2008-2009 ish, and then back to sprites and artworks 2009-2010, then small talk and playground 2010-2011, and now RPing again 2011-2012.

At least, that's from my memories... I could be wrong, of course.

I got a perfect score of my big end-of-the-year Civics test, I can't waited for my bad fanfic in the Smug World Order contest to be judged, and... oh! I accidentally stepped on some cornflakes this morning, and my sister called me a cereal killer xD

Shiny Eevee said:
This happens a lot, though~ I think art and spriteworks was our most popular back in 2007-2008, and then RPing and writings in 2008-2009 ish, and then back to sprites and artworks 2009-2010, then small talk and playground 2010-2011, and now RPing again 2011-2012.

At least, that's from my memories... I could be wrong, of course.

I think RPing is slow though might be time of the year or might be my perception of speed but I don't think the forum are that active now

ShinyZekrom009 said:
I got a perfect score of my big end-of-the-year Civics test, I can't waited for my bad fanfic in the Smug World Order contest to be judged, and... oh! I accidentally stepped on some cornflakes this morning, and my sister called me a cereal killer xD

I used to think 'cereal' was pronouced 'surre-al' |D

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well, the surgery was a success, but now I can't eat anything of the good-tasting variety for a week or so. That's just...inconvenient. Ah well, I've been meaning to lose weight anyways, so at least this is one method of doing so.

Hey everyone.

map_madagascar.gif

See this little island here?

Yeah?

I'm going there in 2014.

*Super awesome happy dance of joy*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Can't wait for Nintendo's E3 conference. ^__^

Would it be expecting too much for them to give B2W2 a North American release date?

Heh, I'm back from my holidays in Turkey. It was fun but too warm D: It was so hot I burned and I'm one of those people who usually doesn't burn. Luckily I've already started peeling so I'll be pasty and white like a ghost by tomorrow (or the day after) xD Also guess what I saw Can Bonomo live :'D If you have no idea who he was, he was the Turkish entrant for this year Eurovision, he looks so much like Sacha Baren Cohen it is scary and he has Nazi lookalike pirate dancers and a fabric ship :p I'm proud to say I sung along :3

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I had crabs for dinner tonight and had the brilliant idea to break the shells open without any tools besides my bare hands. As to be expected, I cut my finger breaking the claws and let me tell you, getting Old Bay seasoning in an open wound stings like hell! :x

Ah looks like mine and Josh's backpacking trip this summer is coming to a grinding halt. We'll have to do it some other summer when we have enough money to go round Europe.

Instead I'm being a freeloading roadie this summer. Rock n' Roll.

Why do websites keep showing adverts to furniture? I know I need to order a desk, wardrobe and bookcase but reminding me about it on forum pages and news sites won't make it happen any quicker! ;D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Stream of thoughts of the moment for now.

Advertising has become annoyingly Stalkerish in the past couple of years. @_@

I seriously need to keep up with my art thread when I draw. XD

There is far too much folklore about Atropa belladonna. That is pretty awesome.

I have too many things to do and not enough energy to do them.

And that's pretty much all there is to it. XD

Katsu Ichimonki said:
Why do websites keep showing adverts to furniture? I know I need to order a desk, wardrobe and bookcase but reminding me about it on forum pages and news sites won't make it happen any quicker! ;D

Internet tracking is a scary thing, mang. After several weeks of intensely hilarious conversations with Jen, my browsers are showing me ads for Asian dating websites.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Got home from college while the rain was taking a break! :up:

Course the rain shows no signs of letting up now, so I may not be so lucky going back in tomorrow. xD

Demelza said:
Course the rain shows no signs of letting up now, so I may not be so lucky going back in tomorrow. xD

It was flooding here yesterday at 10pm yesterday some people had to be evacuated looked outside at 10am this morning the water had drained and the floor was bone dry ¬.¬ Luckily we've had no rain but unfortunately it says the UK can expect rain for at least another month ;<

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
Demelza said:

It was flooding here yesterday at 10pm yesterday some people had to be evacuated looked outside at 10am this morning the water had drained and the floor was bone dry ¬.¬ Luckily we've had no rain but unfortunately it says the UK can expect rain for at least another month ;<

We've had flood warnings in place here for most of the weekend despite the fact Saturday was actually quite dry. I assume it must be a lot worse higher up the UK, as you guys normally get a lot more rain than us. I just hope friends etc don't get too badly effected. =/

Someone said that the weather system is stuck in the south that is why it is mainly places like South Wales and around that area that have like water that is 3-5 foot high

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Small things really speak a lot to me for some reason.

Mommy, thanks so much for buying me the flower and pinning it on my shirt today. I'm so touched, especially when I think about how grandma did the same to you when you were younger.

On an angrier note, we went to a jade shop today and the owner kept saying how foreigners were sooooo easy to fool, and that a 2000 yuan (the Chinese currency) jade could be sold for over 15,000 yuan to them. I felt so offended, especially when he found out we were from America and he kept trying to sell us these really ugly, splotchy bangles.

I'll write up a decent rant about all the badness of China when I get home. Or an homage of all the good stuff. Or most likely both.