• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Shiny Eevee said:
didn't know summer break would be so borin- ARGH STAY AWAY YOU LOOMING COLLEGE APPLICATIONS D:

I know the feeling just started summer break today and I've found myself moping round the house and I have god damn uni applications as well and it is slightly overwhelming @.@

Thinking of doing a HeartGold Nuzlocke with Chikorita (Yes, I'm that crazy <.> )

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Rileyixx said:
Shiny Eevee said:
didn't know summer break would be so borin- ARGH STAY AWAY YOU LOOMING COLLEGE APPLICATIONS D:

I know the feeling just started summer break today and I've found myself moping round the house and I have god damn uni applications as well and it is slightly overwhelming @.@

You younglings just don't know how to keep yourselves busy ~:p~

I'm shocked and slightly horrified that June is almost over and I still have so many thing to do before going back to school in August.

Psycho Monkey said:
You younglings just don't know how to keep yourselves busy ~:p~

I honestly don't have anything to do until second week of July because everyone is doing exam resits and crap ¬.¬ And I'm literally bored with all my current games

Huh. I was trying to download Pokegen, but somehow I got videograbber, essentially a youtube-mp3 downloadable version. It takes longer and sometimes it doesn't always work, but hey, at least it does work.

And I should really finish my Platinum run. That is THE only game that I actually caught and raised a Magikarp into a Gyarados with just exp and no hacks. But I should also finish writing a one shot story. Darn :p

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
I just realized something.

From what I've been reading about Achroma, he seems to be a rather grey morality character with a 'true neutral' sort of alignment. Fitting as his name suggests colorlessness - neither black nor white. Very fitting considering.

I wonder if his localized name would reflect that...

Well it has been announced as Corless which reflects colourlessness but at the same time makes me wanna facepalm at the awfulness of this name ;<

I'm pretty bored, too. I just beat Emerald Version again, and I don't feel like playing any other games. I've been sitting around the house desperately looking for something to do. I can't wait until I see my relatives and get some new stuff for my birthday, namely Pokemon Conquest.

My sister just bought me some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans from god-knows-where. I proceeded to make grimace-faces throughout the entire packet. Whilst some are tasty, others are just... :< to the extreme

Blazi said:
My sister just bought me some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans from god-knows-where. I proceeded to make grimace-faces throughout the entire packet. Whilst some are tasty, others are just... :< to the extreme

Well, obviously, she got them from Diagon Alley. It's not that much of a hassle to get some Floo powder and travel to London, even all the way from Australia.

Also, be sure to avoid the grey ones!

How have I remembered all this shit

Well, my dad got me a new wii game. (Yay~)

The only problem is, it's region-locked for america. I need to fix that.

Jailbreak away!

Blazi said:
Well, my dad got me a new wii game. (Yay~)

The only problem is, it's region-locked for america. I need to fix that.

Jailbreak away!

Region-locking is probably one of the most stupid ideas ever in the entire gaming industry.

4669948_460s.jpg

Ladies and gentleman; 'merica.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Praure, nice to see you back ♥

Also Dramatica is fucking confusing. It is, however, very helpful for my writing.

Geez, as soon as I stepped out this morning the heavens opened and I was drenched for head to toe within a second. And now the road leading up to the flats has turned into a river. Oh how I do love British summers :D

Edit: Also only just bought Pokemon White like 2 days ago, I'm training on Route 4 and the Desert Resort and I have 3 gym badges.

My team is as follows:

Walter/Herdier Lvl 27
Shay/Dewott Lvl 27
Lorna/Leavanny Lvl 27
Cleo/Yamask Lvl 20
Yuna/Solosis Lvl 22
Moloko/Pansear Lvl 10 (My death fodder until I get my 6th party member >D)

Oh god... I'm addicted to Homestuck. Just got finished with Act 4. I have a long way to go, don't I? Oh well, time for MORE DISTRACTIONS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
20120706-3axe11qrtnpgxwa92xc1m2bxn.jpg

I got bored. It's on the site in Beta Forme, let me know if you want to use it and I'll send the tutorial image :D

Aye! Thar be a large... well never mind. A lot of people would like it :3

And so many Pokemon facts stuffed into my brain! Apparently you can't name a Pokemon a "bad word" that might offend people in BW. These range from the a-word, to the b-words, and a certain WWII tyrant. I know, I tested this fact for about half an hour to see if it was true. The only way to get around it is to name a Pokemon something like that in a pre Gen V game and transfer it, according to my friend who tried to beat the "system".

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Lovin' my pirate theme from Data ♥

Took me a few seconds to post, when faced with 'Save draft' 'Preview' 'Fire Cannon' but all was well once I fired the rotter! :D

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
My mom's pissed at me
All because I managed to make a column of smoke while making popcorn
I'm so screwed D':
But that smoke was the sexiest thing I've ever seen :'DD
thatssotrue_2424_1330377981.gif

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
After dealing with an assignment on Dark Matter all night long, my brain randomly raised the question of whether Particle Man's Supersymmetry Counterpart is Particle Mino or Sparticle Man.

... Which brings up the question of whether he's a Boson or a Fermion.

I've been awake for too long.

I went to a Medieval Fair today and I got my fortune read.

I need to watch my belongings, and deciding on something that I've been thinking about for a while will bring me peace, apparently.

Also: ASDFGHJKLHEUWDKLSVBFHJCERSKDXZNFCJIL I HELD A HAWK

*ahem*

It was such a lovely bird, too!

Blazi said:

I need to watch my belongings, and deciding on something that I've been thinking about for a while will bring me peace, apparently.

*ahem*

you want a hawk? why not Staraptor? ~:D~

Blazi said:

*ahem*

I was at a somewhat of a fair two days ago
I should post some pictures

EDIT: Also, my parents are awesome. I get home and A FREAKING NEW SLINGSHOT IS SITTING ON MY TABLE. I was so happy :'D

333y3ok.jpg

We are the greatest artists of all time.

Large face by Jenova, mugshot by Tun, and the grand piece on the left is mine.

Also Toru's Brown Miles I guess.

Sooo...boorrrreeddd....back...hurttttsss... so...hungryyy...

Also, tomorrow morning I begin my trip to Florida! :D Albeit its a church camp, but hey, we'll have time to go to a beach too~ Yayz~ I want to take pictures and replace the heads with some of my character sprites XD

So our current school term is eleven weeks long.

Naturally everyone is bitching about it, except the weird kids who actually LIKE high school.

BUT: Me and my friend were laughing our butts off today, because we get to miss out of six weeks of it.

The reason? A lovely little thing called Ironbark, which takes us out into the country for five weeks. The only problem is, lack of technology.

So, no internets. BUT I WILL REJOICE AND COME BACK ONLINE THE SECOND I GET BACK.