• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

MY CABBAGES D:

2012-05-12_00001.jpg

Found this cart randomly on some road somewhere, couldn't resist getting a picture.

Doubled used random post out of the blue!

So hey, I'm not dead. Anyway, summer was supposed to start for me a week ago. Sadly it just feels like an extended Monday, nothing going on at all. I did get some sprites made for the first time since January, which surprises me. Was I really that bored or just that pumped for BW2? Who knows.

I want a new game to come out soon...I replayed Sonic Colors and Generations, and tried my attempt at Rogue Galaxy, but I got stuck at Gale and his damn guns ;A; And I don't want to replay one of my old Pokemon games, I want something different that challenges me and makes me wonder what'll happen next, and make me wonder how I will build my team. Perhaps I should get into playing hacks or something.

Also, my flip flops are comfortable.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ugh. Laptop touchpads. While I'm used to the things after owning this laptop for 5 years (?), I will never like them. Thankfully the touchpad on my laptop is fairly responsive, but even so.

Wherefore art thou little laptop mouse? I've lost you again, haven't I? How I miss thee. ;_;

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I give touchpads about another 3-5 years before they start fading away completely to capacitive touch screens on notebooks. They've always been a flawed input method either way.

tumblr_m3tjyeAZXR1rupuv8o1_250.gif
tumblr_m3tjyeAZXR1rupuv8o2_250.gif

'This is honestly my favorite Thor moment. He has no idea what that thing is, where he is, what’s going on, but he’s eating pancakes, and the chick with the taser is pointing another electrical thing at him and there are faces on books, but he’s eating pancakes, and yea he’s knows he’s sexy, so yea, he’ll smile.'

GEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

I had a really... REALLY bad day today.

First my friend hit me in the face, then I got a detention in my Chinese class, then My teacher took my maths assignment from me before I was able to finish it properly, then I cut myself open on one of my books (loose staple, don't ask), then I had a shitty band rehearsal, and to top it all off, I found out my bestest friend is having an operation.

I honestly felt like curling up somewhere and crying D:

EDIT: on a slightly happier note: Mmmmmmm... Noodles...

Blazi said:
Doubled said:
I want a new game to come out soon...

You want a new game coming out soon?

207px-Kh3deuroboxart.png

*Shamelessly Advertises*

While I am excited for that game, I mean I'd like a game to be announced soon that I'm not expecting, such as a new Pokemon Console game (which at this point I won't hold my breath until the Wii U comes out) or a new Sonic game (that isn't Sonic 4 related or related, though not necessarily on scale with games like Generations or Colors). Or a completely new game series entirely would be nice, just something that keeps me hooked as news comes out.

Had to quit my job because it is impractical.

On unrelated news its gone from 8 degrees and raining yesterday to 25 degrees and sunny. Hope this weather keeps up :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
Had to quit my job because it is impractical.

On unrelated news its gone from 8 degrees and raining yesterday to 25 degrees and sunny. Hope this weather keeps up :D

About 20 here today because its windy, so about the perfect heat for me any hotter and I'd likely be complaining, not to mention the fact college isn't -that- cool, it'd be useless at dealing with a hotter temperature.

On a different note I'm totally failing to pay attention to people today. xD

All the programs on my laptop have stopped functioning properly so now I have to check for malware, defrag, disk clean, reinstall all programs (when I have a download limit in place D; ) and then use C-Cleaner. Could take anything from 6 to 11 hours ;<

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Issues today included: having no tech for a rehearsal; group member vomiting; other group member having a panic attack; and having our final assessment of second year.

Everything went better than expected!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Whichever weather forecast said it was going to cool down today was wrong, wrong I tell you! xP

In other news I found my Pokémon Leafgreen/Firered soundtrack CD, makes for an awesome listen. ^^

Demelza said:
In other news I found my Pokémon Leafgreen/Firered soundtrack CD, makes for an awesome listen. ^^

Talking about soundtrack CD's the one with 173 tracks on some unused has been announced :) Hope we get it might be a good listen :up:

Going to spam this board again by saying that I've officially unpacked and put stuff in the right place :p Also if you don't see Josh within the next week or so it probably means I've killed him ;D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
Going to spam this board again by saying that I've officially unpacked and put stuff in the right place :p Also if you don't see Josh within the next week or so it probably means I've killed him ;D

Pictures or it didn't happen. ;)

Linkachu said:
Rileyixx said:

Pictures or it didn't happen. ;)

What pictures of the corpse or pictures of the apartment ;D

Okay then ^^ Need to find a camera then figure out how to post an image :p

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018-1.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

Look at our manly maness ;D Yeah the pillow above the bath and the girly looking bedroom is mine but it is calming nonetheless

*sees Alex's E3 predictions on the front page*

Oh yeah, I forgot those were coming up. Here's hoping for that third Sonic game of the year :I (For those who don't know, SEGA plans to release only three Sonic games per year)

Anyway, perhaps I can get some kind of E3 party with the guys going on. It probably won't happen, since they so randomly decide things and I have no input and can barely get in touch with them ;_;

But anyway, I also got my portable scanner to work :D Its got a few kinks to work out but it is very convenient versus the bigger scanner.

Also I'm considering trying to make voice acting clips by reading random character lines. I tried it once with Diego, but his voice came out weird ;A;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
Look at our manly maness ;D Yeah the pillow above the bath and the girly looking bedroom is mine but it is calming nonetheless

Hey, if the bed is comfortable who cares what it looks like? 8)

Nice looking place, Riley, but try not to kill your roommate! He pays half the rent, eh? ;D

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Had a good time at Alex's last night, and I'm apparently good at Rayman Origins so I might have to pick that up at some point. However, the walk home from Armley was painful and I'm in no hurry to do that agan.

Linkachu said:
Hey, if the bed is comfortable who cares what it looks like? 8)

Nice looking place, Riley, but try not to kill your roommate! He pays half the rent, eh? ;D

I'm actually only allowed to live here because of Josh so I'll hold off on killing him ;D (Damn laws)