• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Suddenly, life has gotten very, very, very complicated. Welcome to adulthood, Nick; please deposit all free time here, and expect gratuitous amounts of stress. You can get Zoloft at the Medical Ward, thank you.

The dessert I made sounds like something off of the Royle Family xD

1. Get a small glass
2. Crush custard creams
3. Put crushed custard creams in
4. Get strawberry Actimel
5. Pour strawberry Actimel over the biscuits
6. Obtain Blue Riband
7. Snap Blue Riband in half and place in glass
8. Push down to submerge the Blue Riband
9. Place in freezer for unspecified amount of time

:3

tumblr_m2i7lg8dme1ql01aio1_500.png

Je suis fabuleuse.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Today feels like it's been really long. It may have something to due with it currently being 4:15 AM on Saturday and I've been awake since 7 AM on Friday, but even so!

P.S. - The Avengers was fucking brilliant, and only made better by the fact that I was invited to a private showing of it. Couldn't have been more than 25 people there and not a single annoying talker. This has been a good day and/or night. :up:

Saddened by the fact that my friends think that both Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons are "weird" and "geeky", but that they all play Warhammer and 40k. Sadly, they will never be able to experience the wonders of The Forgotten Realms, the most fun in a board game i have ever had, and Dragonlance, the DnD universe with the best novels of all (that not just being DnD) :/

And if you have problems, fix it with a toaster.

I HATE finals!!! Not only do I have to study for the exam on the last section of my archeology class, but I then have to study for my archeology class final, which is in two days! I also have to finish a paper for that class due on the same day as the final, then study for yet another final in the same week. RAGH!!

o.o I managed to take an entire weeks worth of work out in 20 minutes today, now just to print and write an evaluation and I've finished all my work for this year nearly an entire month early :D So that leaves me 2 months worth of college time just sitting back and relaxing

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Two down, three to go~

I'm too tired to study any more, though. D: Why must AP tests make us go to school at 7 in the morning? And make me lose sleep due to stress and studying?

I promise that after this week my life will be less miserable. <<

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Rileyixx, I just noticed it says you're from Barnsley. I'm from Sheffield. We're like... totally neighbours :D

Just booked me and my friend in for an IMAX midnight showing of Prometheus. Can't wait ^____^

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Took part in the GBU Spring Friendly. Decided to call it quits after I obliterated the first three players I faced in such a fashion that my brain felt like it was falling asleep out of sheer boredom.

Note to self: GBU Friendly tournaments are more for casual players rather than fully competitive players.

Magpie said:
Rileyixx, I just noticed it says you're from Barnsley. I'm from Sheffield. We're like... totally neighbours :D

Hey neighbour :D (also just to note you are neighbours with Josh)

Anyway me and Josh might be getting a flat soon ^^ Find out tomorrow if we get it

Rileyixx said:
Magpie said:

Hey neighbour :D (also just to note you are neighbours with Josh)

Anyway me and Josh might be getting a flat soon ^^ Find out tomorrow if we get it
And I am the most Northern of us all! Fear my disgusting dialect!

I'm just glad I'm not from Newcastle, cannot stand Geordie accents. Or Mackem accents. Or Smoggie. The main three cities are too broad. I'm from a town in County Durham, so my accent is much more understandable. It's still very noticably North-Eastern, however.

I've been gone for how long now?
I completely forgot about this place and I feel really bad about it.. But I might not be getting on very often. So much school work... :'|

How do people play sports so much? .__.; I don't understand it. I tried getting into Tennis, but 1) I kept hitting it over the fence and 2)I twisted my bloody ankle and it hurts like hell. How do people go and play sports and get these injuries so often and enjoy it? I... am just not the sports type, I guess. XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Gege...
Big brother, I'll be looking forward to when we meet again this summer. ;_;

It's been like, 12 years now, huh? Even if we don't really resemble what we looked like when we last saw each other, I hope we'll have fun with our reunion!

Even if you don't remember me, I'll be glad to just see you again.

-AL- said:
How do people play sports so much? .__.; I don't understand it. I tried getting into Tennis, but 1) I kept hitting it over the fence and 2)I twisted my bloody ankle and it hurts like hell. How do people go and play sports and get these injuries so often and enjoy it? I... am just not the sports type, I guess. XD

It depends on the sport. The only sports I actually like are badminton, kayaking/canoeing, rafting and swimming. Not much danger there- Well, apart from rafting. Rafting's pretty dangerous.

OMG I'm going through a really good part of my life. Got the flat like I said before, going through an image change (which is more expressive), gained confidence due to the image change and I may have a job soon :D The only bad thing in my life now is I'm becoming vain ;D Oh, and I'm making people jealous with my new clothes as they apparently looks as good on me as they do on the people who model them :D

Shiny Eevee said:
It's obviously my fault. :p

THEN YOU SHALL DIE IN THE MOST HORRIBLE WA- What?

I know nothing about finals, due to being in one of those in between grades, plus I do my exams at the end of the year.

LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Weekend seems to have just flown by this week, but it has been a good one and I'm quite content with it.

Looking forward to another episode of Hiiro No Kakera to finish the weekend off properly. ^^

Been busy, busy, busy all weekend with packing and filling in paperwork and getting insurance sorted that sorta stuff. At least all the tedious stuff is out the way minus unpacking ^^

EDIT: Also trying to arrange going backpacking around Western Europe this summer if I can arrange it I'll be attempting to go around; France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, Spain and Portugal. I need to plan this out a bit more to see if I can make it through all the countries ^^ If not I'll just choose a selection :3

For those of you who may know I had to change internet provider in February because we couldn't afford to keep Virgin Media so we moved to TalkTalk and 3 months down the line we have exceeded the download limit of 40GB honestly, I took up a large chunk of this with games but even without games this is no-where near enough for 3 people. It is barely enough just for me and my college work ;<

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
After being robbed last night, I spent the entire day stressing. Now sat comfortably having a few beers and relaxing, which I feel I need.