• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

"Help would be greatly appreciated. We're going to look for paint and some other supplies. The items you brought are great, we can put place them when we get back." Lex said with a small smile.

"there's art supplies in a the storage room and art room." Masa smiled, "I can go retrieve them if I go in the tunnels. It's fairly easy to navigate." He suggested.

"That works perfectly." Lex said as she picked up the small vase and put it on a table. "Maybe you could find stones or marbles to put in the vase. Since it's clear it'll look pretty."

Lex smiled at Masa. "Thank you so much for all you help. Do you want to come with us? You can ride on my back." Lex said and she walked towards the exit of the library.

"Might as well.. " *Masa lightly jumped onto her back, and looked around the slightly cleaned up library.* " Hopefully we'll find marbles and or rocks.. I really like the little jar thing..." He mumbled, his body still faintly shaking.

Lex's spikes were soft and acting like padding when Masa landed on them. She caught up with Les and shortly arrived at the art room. "Fingers crossed we find something good, I really like the vase too."

"Yeah. Though knowing this school, probably not," Les sighed.
Eventually, they reached the art room.
Much like the library, the words art were carved into the door.
"Here goes nothing," Les grumbled before opening the door to the art room.

Lex looked around and sighed at the poor quality of the art room. It was just as sad and dreary as the library if not more. She began sifting through debris, looking for something to put in the vase. She also kept her eyes open for paint.

"Ew.. this place is disgusting.,." *The Aron complained as he looked around. He wiped is hand across a table, dust nearly covering his hand entirely.* "I don't think anyone has been in here for years.."

"Well, what did we expect? A gorgeous art studio?" Les said, looking in a small shelf that had fallen from the wall. "This table could be useful," Les gestured to the small end table. "It's not the best, but at least it's not a stack of books with a moth eaten table cloth over it. That was just sad," Les muttered.

Lex spotted two small tin cans in the corner of the room, covered in dust and spiderwebs. "Maybe these are paint cans." She said as she walked towards them. She blew off the cobwebs and the dirt. She used her claw to pop open the lids. Her face grimaced. One can was simply white paint, but the other was the most disgusting color she'd ever seen. It looked like vomit. "We could use the white paint, maybe we could find something to mix in it to make it colorful."

"I like the highlighter idea, and there seems to be enough paint to do everything we need to." She slipped the handle over her neck so she could carry it. "If someone could grab the table, we can head back to the library."

"I'm a foot tall. That'll be hard... Maybe if we had some rope i could drag it..." Suggested Les.
"Perfect!" some embroidery floss was situated by the door. Les grabbed it, tied it to the table, and tried to walk while holding the floss.
"Well, it makes a loud, painful noise, but it works! Besides, the library's really close, or should i say the 'librery'?" The Litwick laughed at his own joke.

Lex giggled as well. "Okay, let's head to the "librery" and fix it up." She said as she walked towards the door, careful not to spill any paint. The trio soon quickly reached the library. Lexie went inside and slowly slid the paint can off of her neck.

"Okay. Well, let's get rid of this book-table," Les laughed.
Soon the table was clean and took the place of the crappy table.
"What should we do with the tablecloth?" Les asked, laying on the new table.

Lex put the vase on the table and the studied the tablecloth. "There are quite a few tears in it. Do you think if we found a needle and thread we would be able to sew it up? That might make it look better."

"Yeah. But let's do one thing at a time. Lets paint these book shelves," Les said, getting out some paintbrushes Masa had found and beginning to paint the first one.
Soon every shelf was painted snow white and looked a lot better than they had before. The library was looking better with cleaner chairs, a better table, and pretty shelves with non moldy books. It still needed a lot of work, as lawnchairs, popcorn walls, and crusty carpet with strange stains were not appealing.

Lex's eyes were wide and shone brightly. "Wow," she began, "we still have our work cut out for us, but it's already looking so much better. It's definitely less depressing." She looked around. "Should we paint the wall first or the chairs? Maybe we could mix blue ink in with the paint so the walls will be a nice baby blue." Lex suggested.

"Walls, I hate staring at these ugly walls. The lawnchairs aren't too bad," Les responded.
They began mixing a blue highlighter with a scoop full of white paint to make the blue and began painting.
It was a bit hard, as one of us didn't have aposible thumbs and the other was tiny, but eventually came up with a solution: They decided to take the tablecloth and tied it to a large stick to make a giant brush. This quickly painted it and detailed it afterwards.
"I think that went pretty well!" Les exclaimed, looking at the pretty walls.

"The walls look incredible." Lex said, slightly out of breath. They both didn't have opposable thumbs and they both were small, but they pulled off something amazing. She looked down. "I guess that only leaves us with the carpets." She said, frowning at the hideous thing beneath her.

(Sounds like a plan.)

Lex collapsed on the carpet that was now clean and soft to the touch. She panted, exhausted from all the hard work they accomplished. "Well, the library is completed and it looks amazing." She said, while still trying to catch her breath.

"I'm so tired," Les moaned.
For the past 3 hours they had been digging out the carpet and adding new carpet made from some old sheets and making new chairs specifically made for our friends.
Les' chair was essentially a high chair so he could draw and sit without being uncomfortable.
Masa's chair had a roof so he could easily be secluded from the world.
Gabe''s chair was a simple armchair with a white rose painted on the back.
Test''s chair was a lumpy beanbag chair he could easily rest his body on.
And finally, Lex''s chair was a fluffy desk chair that she could easily curl up on.
"We did good," Les said to no one in particular before falling asleep on his chair.
(I'm also going to bed, somethnic I should've done at least 7 hours ago lol)

Masa gleamed at the now beautiful library. He looked at every pristine detail, and smiled boldly. For the first time, he didn't feel as uncomfortable and trapped as the old library made him feel. His small chair cradled him, the roof allowing him to escape from the world around him. He sat down, glancing at the astrology book. He melted away from reality as the stars covered his plethora.

Les felt the room was a looking a lot better. Obviously, the trio weren't experts at this kind of thing, but it was a lot better than the previous state of the library. There were still a few things that needed to be improved on, though. The library was extremely stuffy and hot, and there were no windows so they couldn't improve it in any way. They tried opening the door 24/7, but that barely helped air out the room.
The walls were not too evenly painted. From a distance, they looked amazing, but up close there were clumps of paint and there were a few patches of unpainted wall, but the blue was still quite pretty. The chairs were also messed up in some way, chipped or a bit tattered or uneven, but they prefered it to human-sized lawn chairs that didn't quite fit some of the Pokemon.
The carpet was only a few tattered comforters, but the weird stained carpet was disgusting anyways.

The Litwick continued his drawing of the sleeping Masa, enjoying the comforts of his highchair.

Gabe sighed and did not wanna fight with him "alright..i hope you can come out soon..." Gabe walked away from the door and looked out a window in the hall and decided to climb out, he has i idea.

After a long time thinking and venting to himself, Test finally decided to leave his room. He forcibly rolled out of his bed and floated towards the door. Even though test really hasn't done much for the past few hours, he seemed to be low on energy. Not sure what to do, Test wandered the halls of the dorms, then the school in general. He found himself in the gymnasium, void of any other students or staff. Test took a seat on a nearby bench. "Idiots..... They're all idiots....."

Masa turned through the pages quickly, embracing and surrounding himself in each constalation entirely. As he continuously flipped through the pages, he noticed the marvelous gas giants printed on the papers. He sighed hopelessly, pondering what it would be like to see then in person, and not through fine print. Suddenly, he remembered something. He jumped up, nearly knocking the chair over. He dove in to his little tunnel, and headed towards the dorms.

Gabe's heart was raceing .he was now outside of the school and in the forest. sure he was outside of the school but he was not out of bounds so he took out a book from his bag,it was how to plant flowers and how to raise them. "this maybe dangerous but it will brighten up the place." he smiled and looked at the sunlight peeking through the trees "was it bright out there uhuru...did it hurt your eyes?"

Masa found his dorm, and peered out a small window. He melted away at the sight of the soft sunlight peering through the trees. He sighed, until he nearly fell off of the window sill. "Gabriel?!" He mumbled to himself as he buried into the ground, making his way to the outdoors.

Les was lost in his art, not even noticing Masa's exit. He continued coloring it in, adding a galaxy behind to signify the meek Aron's strange fasination with astronomy. "Hey, Masa, I finished! Do...you...want..it.." Les looked up and saw Masa was gone. Les sighed and jumped out of his chair and began to leave the stuffy room. "I'm gonna get some food," Les grumbled to no one in particular, walking down the poorly illuminated hallway.

Gabe started digging at the ground with his chubby hands and sighed "were am i gonna get flowers from...i mean..there is some outside of the forest- he paused and held his chest "why would i think something so stupid..and dangerous...ill find a way to plant flowers soon.."

Soon Les got to the cafeteria and decided to get some food. The cafeteria lady usually just cooked crappy food for the day and left it out for the kids, so Les had the amazing choice of leftover burnt eggs, a whole grain grilled cheese sandwich, and some canned swedish meatballs.
Les sighed and decided to nuke the swedish meatballs, take an orange, and grab some apple pie sticks (leftover breadsticks from yesterday with apple sauce dipping sauce). It wasn't too bad compared to the usual. Usually the food had flies, but luckily the crappy lunchlady remembered to cover the food. Les chewed his food thoughtfully and thought about the events of today.

*Masa popped out from the ground, and stood next to Gabriel.* "W-what are you doing out here..? I thought we couldn't leave the b-building..?" *The Aron stuttered, confusion over coming the small pokemon.*