• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

"o-oh masa! i am just trying to make a garden..but i really need flowers...sense we can't ever leave here i thought why not try to make it pretty on the outside! Gabe stood up and looked around the forest "do you know if there is anyway we can get some flowers masa?.."

*Masa paused for a minute, and looked around.* "Well.. we can find seeds I'm I go underground.. and m-maybe if I go out of bounds I won't get injured... For I'm not going to be seen.." *He suggested, his body quivering at the thought of being killed.*

Les decided to keep the orange for the next time that idiot teacher kept them past lunch. Les took a glance out the window, seeing the sun start to set and began walking to his dorm so he could sleep for the next day.
Luckily because there were only 7 kids at this school, everyone had their own rooms.

Les entered his dorm, which was lackluster at best.
The bed was specially made for Pokemon his size, so it was about the size of half a twin bed. The "matress" was a few pillows and the blanket was torn, but it wasn't the worst room. There was also some belongings he was allowed to take with him: a photo of his mother, father, and grandmother, along with a sketchbook, as well as a Strange Souvenier his mother gave him. He didn't know what it was, but he kept it, along with a book she bought him.

He had hidden a few things, such as a dusk stone for he longed to become a Chandelure, and a ragecandybar he stole and occasionally took nibbles out of when sad.
He sighed and looked out of the small window.
Outside was.... Gabe and Masa?
"What are they doing?" He mumbled.
"How did they get out anyways....." Les muttered again.

*Gabe looked at them quickly and raised his voice* "NO." he did not want anyone leaving ESPECIALLY the pure baby of the group. "I-ILL JUST ASk the teacher's if they can go out and get some seeds for me..' *he sighed and climbed his way back into the window

*Masa sighed, and went back to his dorm. He glared at the 'large' mattress, -it's smaller than most beds, but Masa is so tiny it's large to him- and the faded, torn, blue sheet. He crawled into his bed, and curled up into a ball. The sheet laid resting above his head, the small holes allowing cold air to shiver up his iron shell.

Night fell, and the normally stuffy dorm room was now cold. "Ember," Les whispered, and made a small fire out of a piece of wood loose from his crappy bed. Luckily, the warehouse like walls were made of metal, so nothing would catch on fire. The room warmed up, but Les couldn't sleep. "Is anyone else cold?" He thought. He heard Masa tossing and turning in the room adjacent to him and sighed.

Lex woke up feeling extremely content. She stretched out on her desk, which was actually comfortable and soft. She can't remember when she fell asleep or how she got on the chair, but she didn't care, she just had the best sleep since she got here. Maybe she was just so exhausted that even sleeping on a rock would have been comfortable or maybe the chair felt like home for her because it was made for her and that made it even more special. She smiled again, before looking around the room. She sighed and hung her head down. She had to stop falling asleep so much and for so long. She was the only one in the library they had just renovated. She jumped down from the chair and yawned. It's still late, I should go to my dorm and get some sleep. She swiftly left the library and went to her dorm. It was nothing special, it was simply just a place to sleep and a place for quiet. She curled up on the dirty sheets and pillows the school though was passable enough to consider a bed. She sighed and tossed and turned, unable to sleep.

*gabe decided it was time for him to sleep as well and went up the stairs and went down the hall were the really old dorms were 9
years ago* the door creaked and it was loud it was alittel dusty but still was kept nice. there was a long bed and short bed on the other side was a completely not touched, posters still were there and a notebook and and a piano book and stars on oneside. on the other side was a medium sized bed with snacks and flowers and a radio "good night Uharu" he turned off his light and went to sleep

Les finally sleep about an hour afterattempting to sleep. The sleep was dreamless and pleasant, despite the uncomfortable situations.
Unfortunately, the decent sleep was interrupted by the cheap bell ringing.
Les groaned and shot up. He knew going back to sleep would be a fruitless attempt, so he decided to get up.
He quickly made his terrible bed and made his way to the cafeteria for a burnt toast breakfast. "I wonder if anyone else will be able to wake up early enough to join me for breakfast," he wondered.

The painful ringing of the warning bell rang through Lex's ears. She groaned, trying to cover her long ears with one of the pillows. Her efforts were futile and she gave up. She got up and stretched, then shook the sleepiness from her body. She slowly trudged to the cafeteria. She wasn't really looking forward to burnt toast and stale cereal. Bad food was better than no food, she supposed. She reached the cafeteria and saw Les. "Hey." she said quietly, still not completely awake yet. She went to the lunch lady and got a tray of toast and grape jelly. She also went to the cereal dispenser and pushed the pedal they installed for smaller pokémon who couldn't reach up there to use. She grabbed a carton of milk and balanced the tray on her back as she went to a table near Les. Having no hands and only paws was pretty difficult, but she had managed to lay the tray down carefully, making sure not to knock anything over.

"I know, the food sucks. The toast is okay, but have you noticed that the lunch lady never changes the cereal in the dispenser?" Les asked rhetorically. He picked at his orange and his 2 slices of toast spread with purple jam.
Knowing the cafeteria menu almost better than Gabe, he knew what was good and what wasn't.

Lexie looked at her cereal and grimaced. "That's disgusting, no wonder it's always so stale." She grabbed a piece of test and smeared grape jelly on it. She nibbled at it. At least it wasn't as bad as the cereal. She finished that piece and got another one. She smeared this piece this grape jelly too. "They should offer us better food, or at least change out the cereal dispenser." She said, as she glanced at the lunch lady. She purposely said the last part loudly, so the lady in the hairnet would hear her.

Les laughed. "Well, what can you expect from a school with pillows instead of matresses and teachers who sleep on the job?" Les joked, peeling his orange.
"Speaking of which, I'm not excited to see that stupid teacher again... We might have to do actual work!" Les said.
His first piece of toast was gone and now he was on his second.

Lex lapped up the milk she had intended to use for her cereal. She groaned as Les talked about class and the teacher. "Yeah, i'm really not looking forward to class or the jerk teacher. At least we know we'll never do work, he's too busy sleeping all of the time to come up with a teaching plan." She grinned as she ate one last slice of toast. Lex waited for Les to finish his food and then jumped down from the chair. "Well it's time to go to class, yay." She said, sarcastically.

"Oh boy. I'm excited," Les added.
He grabbed the sketchbook he brought with him and started walking/hopping, as he didn't have any feet..
The duo continued walking.
"Hey....Aren't we missing someone?" Les asked, as the duo was usually a trio.

Gabe woke up and he had bags under his eyes.he had a nightmare about Uharu and how he died that panic,and his anger Uharu screamed in the dream "WHY,WHAT DID WE EVER DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS" behind the big pokemon with some type of gun to make a pokemon stay dead, was kids standing there in Hospital gown's they seemed afraid but some of them seemed mad or emotionally drained. then,POP gabe rubbed his eyes and went down staires.

Lex walked next to him, her eyes heavy. The floors and walls were a dull white and the lights flickered and weren't bright enough to light up the school, making it look constantly look grey. She stopped and looked around, taking in what Les said. "Well, last night was pretty exhausted, Masa's probably still asleep," She paused, "Do you want to go check his room?"

Masa stayed curled up in a ball, the awful sounds of metal screeching echoing in his mind as he slept. The sheet was now above him, and all the pillows were spilled onto the floor. He twitched alot, as he became even more cold.

"Yeah. Detention is gonna suck if he's late." Les agreed.
"His dorm is right next to me, I should've woken him up," Les groaned.
He began hopping to his dorm faster, trying to hold on to his sketchbook at the same time.

Gabe went into class and sat down and sead hello to the teacher the teacher sead hello back and patted gabe on the head sense he has been here ever sense he was little. "you looked so happy back then gabe!....were did that smile go?" *gabe made a gentle smile but still seemed vary tired* "im fine,i am happy!.." "well alright.. just try to find something to distract your self sead the teacher "i will sir thank you."

Les ran into Masa's dorm room, followed by Lex.
"i'm sorry to burst in so suddenly, but we don't want you to get detention for being late," Les explained, handing him the orange he saved from breakfast. His flame flickered as it did when he was worried.

Masa shot up, and held onto the orange. "C-class?!" He mumbled, terrified of getting a detention. He nearly tripped out of the dusty bed, and ushered tho duo out of the dorm room. He then started his way to the class.

"Yeah... Let's go!" Les began to leave, speed-hopping to class.
The now-trio began walkingto the only class in the school.
(Anyone notice how 2 people from the beginning of the rp just disappeared?)

Test rose up and traveled through the school hallways. He initially planned on skipping class but ultimately decided against it. As much as he would like not to deal with others, he knew running from his problems wasn't the best idea. Test halfhearted made his way to the classroom. Ignoring everyone as much as possible, he quickly sat down, laid back, and threw his arms behind his head.

Lex smiled as Masa got up and rushed off to class. "It's a good thing we came and woke him up." She said to Les at the trio walked to class. When they arrived the teacher was already asleep. "I think we all could've stayed asleep, the idiot teacher wouldn't have even noticed." She said as she walked over to her desk. She gracefully jumped up on it, landing softly.

(Yeah, it's wierd.)
"What do you think we'll learn?" Masa joked, poking fun at the teacher's incompetence. They arrived at the class room, and Masa scurried to his seat. He couldn't see a over the desk, so he just sat on top of it instead.

(YES??) "teacher..i uhm..dont feel so good..im gonna go to my room alright?..gabe was sad and thinking stupid things he just wanted to lay down."oh ok..ill see later then ok?." "yes sir.." *Gabe walked out of the class and went up stairs to his dorm and locked the door*

Lex's eyes widened as the teacher woke up to talk to Gabe and went back to sleep. She leaned over to Les and Masa, "When I tried to leave the class, the teacher snatched me up and put me back on my desk." She frowned, "I really hope Gabe is okay."

"Yeah.. I don't feel like skipping, not a lot to do... But I found something before I left the cafeteria this morning... I wanted to explore, but we needed to wake Masa up. I think it was a trap door. You two wanna come?," Les asked, setting down his sketchbook.
"Oh, and you can come too, Test," Les quickly added.

"I would love to, I'm always down for an adventure." Lex said, a grin on her face. When Les mentioned Test, she turned to him. He looked arrogant, with his arms above his head. She huffed, hurt that he stormed out of the library. She took a deep breath and said, "Yeah Test, you should come."

*gabe walked up to his room and stumbled and went into his room and moved his bed revealing a trap door and climbed down* "ugh..my head keeps racing..and that dream..i want it to go away.." * Gabe clenched a star blanket and layed down shaking* "how long until they stop hating us.."

Test was snapped out of his daydream. He looked over the few with an indifferent. before setting his eyes on the teacher. Having his time wasted with this place again started irritating him again. "Well, seeing as I'm not gonna get anything from this place....." Test rose from his desk the floated towards the door. "Fine let's go."

Masa stared at Les, Test, and Lex, confusion covering his face.* "W-we can just leave? Is it a good idea...?" Masa questioned, has he began rubbing his icy blue eyes.

"We did it yesterday. Anyways, he doesn't look like he'll be teaching us anytime soon," Les jabbed a thumb at the sleeping teacher.
"And the lunch lady usually leaves as soon as she's done making food for the day." added Les.

*the teacher glared at them* "now honestly i don't really care if you guys leave..becuase it just shows that you will never leave because how responsible you guys are.." *he stands up* curiosity will get you killed,just like him. *the teacher poofed away because they are a ghost type*

Les rolls his eyes. "It could just be an empty storage room. Who's in? If you don't want to, it's cool, but i'm going for sure." Les folded his small arms. He hopped off his desk and headed towards the door.

Masa sighed, "I guess.. where would we go?" He questioned, shuffling off of the desk and onto the floor. He heard the teacher's voice, and listened to his words. His body began to shake as fear overcame him. "K-killed..?!" He mumbled, as he started exhaling. "I don't want to die!" He called out as his eyes rolled back, and he passed out. (Anything that has to do with death triggers Masa, for he is traumatized by that word. *Backstory*)

"Again, if you don't want to go, don't go. I don't want to pressure you. I'm going because there's nothing to lose. All my family is dead. I'm in the crappiest school known to Pokemon and 2 of the 7 Pokemon who go here disapeared so they're probably dead as well," Les concluded, unfolding his arms because he realized it looks menacing,

Lex looked at Les and frowned. "He's right, this place is awful. Pokemon just disappear right from under our noses. We have nothing to lose. This school is awful and dreadful. The staff treats us with little to no respect. I'm in, i'm ready to go when you are." She said as she nodded at Les.

"Test? What about you?" asked the artistic candle. He looked around, at the metal walls and crappy desks and sighed.
2 of those desks were empty, and though Les barely knew them, he couldn't help but worry about the state of Aqua and Gearson.

Last edited: