• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

Les sighed. "Hello." He didn't say anything else as he silently bandaged his arm with an old blanket. The best they had were cheap bandaids, so Les had to get creative. The rooms silence was quit unnerving compared to the normal chatter, and the silence of the trio seemed deafening.

Masa glanced at Les's arm, the silence defeating him entirely, even though he loves silence. This time though, it felt strange. "W-what happened to your arm..?" The Aron questioned, trying to somewhat break the silence.

Last edited:
Lex looked at the Aron and smiled, "Hey Masa," She said, softly. She then glanced over to Les' blanket bandaged arm and frowned. "He cut his arm when we were exploring the trapdoor." She then groaned, realizing how much of a disappointment it was. "We didn't find anything interesting, just some gibberish carved into the walls and tunnels that you had formed."

"It's fine," Les reassured them. "The loss of blood is making me slightly woozy, but I'm okay." Les added. He jumped from his high chair and returned the first aid book. Les traded it for a random comic book he found on the shelf called "Ferrothor: For Asgard".

(ok back i have no idea whats going on but lets see what i can do-) Gabe finally woke from his nap he felt alittel bit better and deiced to look for the rest of the gang so he walked to the library and there was a tv on in the librarians office and looked at it the news was on and sead that A off color'd eevee went missing from a orphanage and they are trying to find her.

"Oh, hey, Gabe." Les said, continuing to read.
"Wait, when did we have an office?" Lex said, looking up.
"It was convenient to the plot," Les shrugged, not even looking up.
(Sorry I took control of Lex, I just REALLY wanted to make that 4th wall break)

Masa sighed, as he glanced over at the Jolteon and the Lampent. He couldn't help but feel a little guilty, like he was the one who personally injured Les. He pushed the guilt out of his mind, and looked up at the office. "I-is that the news?" The Aron questioned, a small bit curious about what was going on in the outside world.

(pffft ye) "yeah..there is other places besides here for off colors..she must have got out of the orphanage..i hope she is ok..there is a Neighborhood for off colors AND people who support off colors that art NOT off colors..there could be some weirdo there..

"I'm not sure about the whole thing. I mean, I've heard of horrible trainers who'd do anything for an off-colored pokemon. " Les shivered.
"They'd spend hours making pokemon breed just for the off colored one, or fish in the same exact spot for hours on end. It's sickening, honestly."

Masa looked a small bit confused at Les's accusation. "I've never s-seen that.. I thought they threw out the off colors..." The Aron confessed, his body quivering a bit. "But that's a shame that really happens to some people.."

"In some countries, people love off-colors. In some, they're discarded and uncared for. It really depends. More countries hate than love 'em," Les explained, continuing to read his Ferrothor comic.

Masa nodded, slowly turning back to the tv. "I hope that poor Eevee is okay.. I hope they find the poor girl." he sighed, contemplating the situation "Did they find any information on the case?" he questioned.

"I've heard of neighborhood shelters for off-colors. I kinda wanna visit, but getting out of the crappiest school ever isn't gonna be easy," Les said, shutting his book and tossing it onto the table.
"Besides, it's only one Eevee.... I don't see the importance." He hopped out of his chair. "I'm gonna get a snack," He said to no one in particular as he headed to the cafeteria.

"It's still a person.." The Aron whispered as he watched Les exit the room. Masa didn't want to be too clingy, but he decided to follow. "I haven't been to the cafeteria yet, is there anything at least remotely good in there?" he questioned the Litwick.

Last edited:
(I didn't evolve, still a litwick)
"Stale cereal, canned food, the usual." Les explained as they walked down the hall to the cafeteria.
"The fruits good, and so is the toast... Every month they have "Apple Pie day" where they bring out 2 frozen pies and heat them up." Les listed the good things.

(Oh sorry, I though someone said you were a Lampent earlier)
Masa nodded, "At least they have some good things." he spoke, as he stayed close behind the Litwick. "So.. I heard about the little trapdoor incident thing.. Sorry about that." he mumbled.

"It still feels like it was my fault.." he confessed, as he walked into the cafe. He looked at the dusty, old, faded, chairs and sighed. "I really should lower my expectations on this place." he mumbled to no one in particular.

Les quietly went through the lunch line.
Today he had the amazing choice of soggy green beans, chicken patty sandwiches, or canned ravioli. He sighed and nuked the ravioli, and took some orange juice. He walked to the single table in there and sat on the uncomfortable seats meant for humans and sighed.

Masa took the green beans, which tasted like noodles more than a vegetable. He walked towards the table, and sat across from Les. Sadly, the Aron was too short to reach the table top. He mumbled something to himself, and ate on the seat. "Amazing choices today huh.."

"I don't even like oranges.. That must of been a nightmare." Masa let out a little giggle, and ate one of the 'spaghetti beans'. "This tastes like a wet napkin." he complained.

"You're lucky you weren't there," Les joked, stuffing the last few ravioli pieces in his mouth. "I'm done, so I'm gonna go to my dorm," Les announced as he began to exit the cafeteria.

"Have fun.." Masa waved, as he sat alone in the gloomy cafeteria. The small pokemon looked around, watching the flies drift around the room, and dust collect beneath the tables. This place was almost as fun as watching paint dry.