• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

"Ugh, why am I at this worthless school? There's lame in every aspect. Even the teacher is lame. Well, as lame as a teacher can be." Due to his boredom, Test decided to take books from surrounding students' desks and started juggling them in the air in front of him.

Test scoffed but noticed Les drawing and floated his away to his shoulder. "Whatcha got here." Test bursted out laughing once he made out what Les was drawing. "Dude, you're some kind of weirdo."

Test floated in front of him with his arms crossed. "Oh? And due tell, how is that so ? because I'm very curious." Test's voice hinted at sarcasm but his posture made it obvious that he was quite serious.

"Obviously you wouldn't understand a clear pop culture reference from a popular pop culture icon. Figures, considering you enjoy bullying other Pokemon to fill a void in your useless life." Les rattled off, rolling his eyes.
He continued drawing, ignoring Masa's snores.

Last edited:
"Hey I'm not a bully! Bullies pick on the weak; I pick on everyone. I take MAJOR offense to that and I think you owe me an apology." Tears ran down Test's face. "You really hurt my feelings with that you jerk."

"You don't understand. I am weak. I'm a Litwick, not even a Lampent. I don't owe you an apology. Do you expect me to forgive you because you shed a few tears? You hurt my feelings as well, along with Masa's and maybe even Lex's! You're the jerk. I wasn't that harsh."
Les replied.
"And maybe I seem like the dick now, but look at what you did. I'm just being straight with you." Les said simply, tiny candle arms folded.
"Now I'm going to draw in piece, bipolar." He responded finally.

Test wiped the tears away and shrugged. "Ah whatever. I don't really care. However, I will admit, you and your friends are certainly something to keep my eyes on." Test began to float back to his seat but turned around when he got halfway there. "Ugh, I don't normally do this, but.... Sorry....." Test flinched as he apologized and quickly took his seat.

Masa slowly opened his small eyes and looked around. He remembered the two Pokemon talking to him, and feeling a strange feeling of comfort as they did. He then glanced around staring at everyone around him. He waved to the Jolteon and the litwick. He then folded his arms inwards, and curled up under the desk.

Les' fiery yellow eyes flicker in emotion before burying that emotion in the back of his mind. a thought of apologizing runs through his mind but is pushed out of his mind. He continues to draw before noticing Masa.
"Oh, you're awake. Hey." Les waves back before continuing to draw.
He looks up at a Gardevoir. "Oh, when did you get here?" He asked the humanoid pokemon.

"I'm not sure what a right time is. Look, the teacher's asleep. Guess we can do what we want. We could skip, or just relax, or somethin'," the artistic ghost-fire type suggested.

Test watched the Gardevoir fluster about and just rolled his eyes. The thought of having another pushover for a classmate somewhat irritated him. "Well, unless class isn't going on right now, then I'd say this is the best time."

"We mean skipping and relaxing at the library or dorm room or something. Anyways, remember the guards?" Les said.
"Getting past those Exscavlier would be hard..." He muttered again. "Believe me, Ive tried."

*Masa uncurled himself, and stood crawled out, exposing himself to the world again. He sat on top of his desk, barely covering a third of it. He glanced over at Les. His tiny, quiet voice finally spoke* "y-you tried to escape..?" *He looked nervous*

"oh alright.." *the gardevoir stood uncomfortable rubbing his arm.he doesn't know these people and don't know what they are capable of and seem to have more of a edge to them* "w-well you guys have fun!.."

"Well, bye!" Les sang out, running up to the door to leave.
"Frick! It's locked!" He swore loudly.
"Guess we're stuck... Hey, you, Gardevoir, how come it wasn't locked when you came in? Tell me you did not lock it." He groaned, sliding against the iron door of the cheap school.

*the gardevoir became even more uncomfortable and started to panic* "h-hey don't say that why would i do t-that?.." the gardevoir looks for a thing to distract them "whouldnt it be better to listen and be a good S-student!"

*Masa looked at the Gardevoir anxiously, and his body began to vibrate.* Y-you.. locked us in h-here?? *His quiet voice was filled with fear, and it was barely loud enough for Gabriel to hear.*

"Dude what's your issue? We'd be better off stabbing the guards with sharpened toothbrushes than staying here. Don't you see that idiot just snoring over there? Who cares about being a good student? We're not going to learn anything in this stupid school. I'm out of here as soon as I get a chance." Test bursted out of his chair and flew towards the iron door.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter too much anymore."
He began pushing desks and chairs into a corner of the small classroom until he had made a small desk fort.
"I'll be in here drawing. Don't enter unless you're Masa or Lex," He announced, hidden inside the fort of solitude.
Behind his cool exterior, he was slightly nervous. The door was locked and the teacher wasn't awake to dismiss to lunch.
Luckily, he had nicked a sandwich from the idiot teacher and he had a stick of gum, but who knew how long that would last.

*Masa just shivered, and stared at the door. He lightly jumped off of the desk, and explored around the room. He dug through a few things, hoping to find something to do. He found a large astrology book, and struggled to drag it towards Le's desk fort. After he arrived, he gently tapped on one of the desks.* "C-can I c-can in?" The Aron stuttered.

*gabriel started to shake looking around quickly* those dark thoughts from that time started coming again Usless,you cant save them,dont try to protect them, its there choice after all just like his choice. "o-ok..ill let you guys out." the gardevoir used there psychic to open the door "there..you guys can go..ill be in my room..

"Ugh, finally!" Test just floated there for a moment, not really sure of what to do or where to go. He eventually just decided to visit the library and read a book. The room was quiet and Test respected the silence. He floated around the shelves until he found a book that held at least 500 pages and took it back to a table to begin to read.

"Okay. You hungry?" Asked Les.
He had a PB and J sandwich and a piece of strawberry gum, along with his sketchbook and a pencil.
"We missed lunch in that classroom and dinner isn't in another 3 hours," added Les.
Before he left, he went ahead and took a few highlighters on the teacher's desk.

*the gardevoir went upstairs and went behind a trap door under his bed and went down a pole with snacks and pillows and a thousand pictures of a umbreon and Gabriel smiling playing the piano. and the school a long time ago with more teachers and more of a comfort feel to it, all around the secret room were moon lily's and roses .

*Masa nodded and followed Les, trying to stay close behind.* W-what are you d-drawing? *He stumbled around, the book crushing him as went.* "I-it looks good so far.." he mumbled.

"Oh, thanks. It's-it's actually of you when you were sleeping," Les admitted sheepishly.
"I'm creepy, i know."
He broke off a piece of the sandwich and offered it the meek Pokemon.

the moon shined so bright on the room just like everyday "i wish you were still here..you were the only one who talked to me beside the teachers.. haha..anyway i must go for now i need to get something from the garden and some books. ill be back." *gaberiel climbed the Ladder and locked the secret door and the door to his dorm and headed down to the library first*

*Masa grabbed onto the sandwich piece, and slowly ate it.* "T-thank you." *He paused for a second, registering what the drawing was.* I-It's not really creepy to me.. I think it's kinda n-nice.."

"Oh, thanks. It's-it's really not that good. " He cleared his throat. Do you-do you think we should give some food to the others? I mean, Test was a jerk but i don't want them to starve.." Les questioned.
He continued walking and was now on the lineart of the piece. He continued walking and eating a bit of sandwich.

Test was already halfway through the book before he slammed it shut. "Wow the plot is so lame. I already know who the murderer is and he hadn't even committed the murder yet." The librarian response with a shush. Test rolled his eyes, put the book back where he got it, and then retrieved another book of about the same size. "I hate this place. It's just sooooooooo laaaaaaame. I need freedom man." Test sighed and began to read the book.

Gabriel went to the library to get some books on cooking and mostly how to take care of flowers and stumbled upon the year book from 9 years ago. the year book is littarly just gaberiel and a umbreon and ten teachers. gabriel smiled at the year book and left it open so he can come back to it later. he sat down and started scanning cook books and how to raise flowers for dummies.

"W-well.. It would be nice of us right? We all missed l-lunch after all.." * he took a small breath. "But it is your food, y-your choice.." * He sighed, and looked back up at Les.* "Also, you shouldn't be s-so low on yourself.. your drawing is v-very nice.." he spoke softly.

"No. It's our food. Well, technically speaking, it's the idiot teachers, but he doesn't really deserve it," Les rolls his eyes.
"I bet they're at the library. Is it okay if we make a stop there?" Les asks.