• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

this is NOT a TRAINER rp you MUST BE A POKEMON you can only be ONE Pokemon you cant rp as multiple. you can not die in the roleplay and you cant get into big fights like in a big fighting scene in a anime. THIS IS A TYPE OF RUN DOWN
and MAJOR RULE: THERE IS NO MAGIC THE ONLY MAGIC IS YOUR POKEMON POWERS PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE BESIDE THIS. . PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULE. DOWN SCHOOL WITH DELINQUENTS/the pokemon who just have issues then the normal pokemon. like with not matching there nature or how they are suppose to look. this manly is a JOKE/serious Rp but when i mean JOKE i dont mean BRING MEMES IN HERE AND BE A TOTAL WEENIE.i mean there will be some awkward/jokey moments because this has NO story and plot its just a bunch of Pokemon running around and the highschool getting into little fights and stuff like that.

Important FACT ABOUT THE RP: the highschool is in the middle of the forest hidden away from society because they are different pokemon from most, they also live there in dorms (i guess) to keep mostly them safe and society safe from each other. ok i think thats all i will now start.

there stands a forest somewhere in the land of Pokemon were there is a secret high school for pokemon who are different and are dangerous to society. guarded by millions of fences and a few patrol pokemon always on watch in the area so no one can get in or tell that there is "danger" in the forest. is this a myth? or just something that people can not know about. (im looking at you government. i know you got aliens in area 51) but no one knows for sure........................

well except for the only class in the WHOLE building, class 15.

while the students in class 15 are messing around and being themselves they hear *THUNK THUNK THUNK* its coming from upstairs in the small dorms and the loud thunking noises are going down the stairs and they hear running down the hall to class 15 *sigh* "he is late again." says one of the students. "its funny you can hear her from a mile away." says another student. then the door slams open to class 15* Gaberiel: "H-hey guys sorry im-*huff* late..* huff huff*

MY Main oc: Gabriel the chubby male gardevoir, he is a shy and not as thin and elegant as the other gardevoir's. NOW LISTEN HE HAS NO REAL GENDER I JUST USE HE PRONOUNS FOR THERE PRONOUNS.people cant tell if Gabe is a she or a he and often get really confused and it ends up being really awkward. he is vary slow from his weight.

ok so i MIGHT not be here tomorrow so you guys can start this without me.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Main OC: Aqua the Empoleon (he does have a gender he is male)
"I feel bad for him, he always gets attention but because of bad reasons, what do you think?"

Main OC: (Gearson the Gallade. He is male)

"Well I think he gets too much attention." Said Gearson. "Nobody deserves that much attention but me." He said in a cocky voice. (Yes that type of character). "Anyways why am I even here?" He asked "There are too many questions here, and am I the only person that actually keeps their dorm room clean?!" Gearson said. "I mean c'mon guys have some dignity."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I clean it when I wake up. Anyways if you really want attention you should like try to be funny but don't force it or maybe help out when there's bad guys. I don't know. Maybe beat up a strong tough guy?" Aqua suggested

Main OC: A small female Jolteon named Lex.

Lex was curled up in a ball on her desk listening to the two males conversation. "If you want attention," She began, "You either have to be cute, talented, or funny. You seem to be none of those things." She said, as she grinned smugly at the Gallade.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Aqua jumped back. "Lex you scared me! Anyways I think Gearson is fine the way I can't say I disagree with you but I can't say Gearson is all bad."

"Oh yeah and what are you doing to get noticed huh captain smug?!" Gearson turned around and asked the Jolteon somewhat ticked off. "In this world it's either you get noticed by someone or get left behind." He said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Cmon guys can't we just chill and be friends? (Yeah my character is the guy who wants everyone to be friends and tries to stop arguments) And uh I think you're both good Pokemon that I would never leave behind," Aqua said.

Lex got up on the desk and stretched out. "The name's Lex," She said, "And my charm is enough to get me noticed." She smirked. "Don't worry, I'm sure your anger will be enough to make people aware of you." She laughed halfheartedly, "It is funny to see you so ticked off though."

"Fine we can be friends." Gearson said sarcastically. "And never mention my anger ever again, it's disrespectful to some people when they're told how they act." He said.

"To be fair, I never told you how to act. I saw embrace your anger, it's a part of who you are." She said before finally shrugging, "Yeah, we can be friends. It'll be nice having pokémon to talk to." She sheepishly laid back down on the desk, facing the two male pokémon.

"Well you seem like you aren't going anywhere soon see in that you're literally attached to that desk." Gearson said. "Anyways as now friends what exactly are we going to do, other than the usual things we already do?" He asked Aqua and Lex.

"I'm pretty small for a Jolteon, the desk gives me added height," Lex said, as she sat up straight, looking around the room. "Well, it doesn't look like class is starting anytime soon. So should we skip? We can even bring alone the Gardevoir who gets a lot of attention for being late."

Last edited:
"Sure." Gearson said. "But still even if we skip that doesn't necessarily mean that there will be anything interesting outside the classroom. "Its literally nothing except for the dorm room building, 4 walls, and this building." He said. "But it's worth a shot."

"That maybe be true, but I figured being outside would be better than being stuck in this dull classroom." Lex said as she jumped off of her desk, landing carefully. "I'll meet you guys outside." She swiftly snuck out the door and waited patiently for her new friends.

"hey you there,why do you think you can go outside?. your here for a reason ,your dangerous *the random pokemon teacher grabbed the small jolteon and locked the only door to leave the building* "you guys can never leave i hope you know that."

"If you don't put me down, i'll show you dangerous." Lex growled, sparks bouncing off her spiky fur. The teacher put her back on the desk before walking off. She sighed and turned to her friends. "Well, I guess that means we can't skip."

Lex looks over at the Gardevoir and mumbled, "Sadly, we're not doing anything fun because of that teacher." She glared at the teacher and bared her teeth.

Character: A very small Aron named Masa who is extremely shy and ridiculously weak.

*A small tap pokes the door, as the small pokemon waits for someone to answer him.*

Lex was annoyed by the teacher ignoring the student locked outside. "Are you going to let them in or not?" She asked, irritated. I hate this teacher and i hate this school, she thought.

Main OC: (Reuniclus named Test. Tis a male)

Test burst through the doorway in a loud and exaggerated manner, paying no mind to any Pokemon in the way. "Out of my way nerds! Don't want your filthy bodies rubbing against me!" he announced while he floated his way to his desk.

Masa appeared startled by the reuniclus's sudden burst into the room. Like the coward he was, the Aron curled up into a ball and shivered under his desk.

Main Oc: Les, an artsy Litwick who spends his time doodling and rarely talks.
Les looked up from his doodle to the angered Test. He rolled his eyes before continuing to doodle. "I'm the only sane one here", he grumbles quietly to himself.

Lex rolled her eyes at the arrogant Reuniclus and noticed the scared Aron under his desk. She gracefully jumped of the desk and walked towards him. She laid down slowly and said, "Hey, it's okay. Not everyone here is bad, believe it or not. My name's Lex, what's yours?"

Les looked up at the rather small Jolteon comforting Aron.
He couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy. He was once the same way.
"No, Les. Don't comfort him. He's weak!" Part of him said. "You were once the same way..." Another part said.
"No way! Everyone's gonna think you're weird!" The bad side of him protested.
"Screw it," Les mumbled before walking up to the pair.
"Hey, it's okay, I was once the same way. You get used to it," He comforted.

Lex looked up at the Litwick and then back at the Aron and smiled. "See? Most of the pokémon here are friendly! Granted, there are some jerks, but if they try to mess with you, i'll take them down." She said, trying to comfort the scared pokémon. "I'm your friend now, and I don't mind if you're shy or afraid, i'll stick with you!" She understood what he was feeling, and she hoped her words were enough to get through to him.

Test watched the trio from the (un)comfort of his desk when he threw his head back laughing. "Yeah keep your little group growing. When the weak band together they MIGHT become strong." Test threw his arms behind his arms behind his head, still laughing at the other Pokemon.

Lex's eyebrow twitched as she heard the words coming from the ridiculously arrogant Reuniclus' mouth. She turned to him and snapped, "I will not hesitate to bite you." She cleared her throat and turned back Masa. "Pay no attention to pokémon like him. Everything will be fine." She said, reassuring him yet again.

Les did his famous eye roll. "Yeah. Don't worry about that jerk".
the litwick grabbed his doodle, crumbled it, and threw it in the direction of the Reuniclus, barely hitting him in the chest.
"Aw. I was gonna give the doodle to you... Oh well. At least I hit him. Barely." Les said, laughing,

Test was taken aback by her reaction but chuckled shorty after. "Gotta admit, wasn't expecting such a large bark from such a little thing like you. I can respect that. Maybe you're not as la-" Test was cut off by the doodle being thrown at him. "Wow that was rude. At least put a little mustard on it like this!" Test lifted the drawing with his psychic abilities and chucks it hard at Les's face.

"Don't let my small size fool you, my bite is bigger than my bark." Lex said, smirking at him. She laughed as she watched the crumpled paper lightly hit the Reuniclus. "Well, if it were me I would've thrown a desk at him, but paper's good too." She joked. She looked up at the Litwick. "I'm Lex, by the way, we haven't really had a proper introduction." She said, looking at the fire ghost pokémon.

"Ow. That hurt soooo much. I think i got a paper cut!" Les snarked back.
He unraveled the doodle and wrote a swear word on it.
"This is what I think of you." Les threw the doodle, missing him because of his lousy aim.
"Ugh. Sports aren't my forte." He grumbled, taking a seat.

Lex watched the interaction between the two, and she couldn't help but giggle. maybe school won't be as boring as I thought, she said to herself in her head. She picked up the crumpled up doodle and studied it. "Well, aside from the swear word, this doodle is pretty good." She said, looking closely at it. She then raveled it back up and tossed it at Test, though it somehow landed in the trash can. She blinked, "I guess you can say sports aren't my forte either."

Lex hopped up on the desk Masa was hiding under, landing softly and not making a sound. "See the guy asleep at up front at the teachers desk? Yeah that's the teacher." She said, rolling her eyes at the idiotic people they have working at this school.

"Oh. Didn't even notice." Les chuckled softly.
"Are you still okay?" Les asked Masa, only to see him fast asleep, curled up with a Cyndaquil plush.
"Ooookay then." He laughed it off.