• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

"Like we said before, we will never leave you Gabe. We're your friends." She said as she wiped her eyes. "He will always be in your heart and he will always be with you." She gave a small smile, trying to do her best to cheer up Gabriel and the rest of the group.

"I mean, they were nicer to me when i t-tried to escape. But i was caught by a young guard who let-let me off. They're not all nice, he told me. Lord Helix, if I knew..." Les whispered. He had cracked. His flame sizzled and died down to a weak blaze as it did when he was at his weak.

*he hugged all of them comforting them * Gabe's eyes were tired just talking about him. "well anyways im gonna go to the music room there is something i have to do. ill be back" *Gabe left the library and headed to the music room*

"Well, as long as we're here... We should try to reform this place to it's former glory. Make this a good school. Even though we are all "delinquents" in their eyes. At least make this place better." Les sighed.
"Sometimes I regret doing what i did to end up in here..."

Lex hugged him back and proceeded to hug everyone else tightly, trying to soothe them. She nodded at Les, "I was thinking the same thing. We could clean it up and redecorate and make it less dreary." She watched as Gabriel got up and left. She turned to the group, "I also think we should do something to surprise Gabe." She whispered.

"What's the point? We already have our labels. Nobody cares about us so why should we care about anyone else? Don't answer that, I'll tell you myself; we don't, plain and simple." Test thought for a moment. "But...... I wouldn't mind doing something for the guy."

*Masa looked down at the astrology book, looking at the soft glow of the stars against the dark blue sky. He desperately wished to see the stars in person, but learning this new information, he was unsure about the outside world. He gently closed his book, and glanced up at the remaining members of the group, tears staining his face.* "Not a b-bad idea..." *His voice sounded empty and cold*

"Hold on. That's no easy task. What can we do, give him a copy of Happy Pooper? There's not much we can do," Les exclaimed.
"Sorry to burst the mood," He said sheepishly.

"Les, you're great at art, maybe you could make him a drawing of a white rose. We could make a sculpture out of clay or paint him a picture, I think there's an art room around here somewhere." Lex said, trying to stay positive. "They might think we're dangerous and bad, but we're not. So why should we live in a place that's so dark and depressing?" She looked around at the miserable library and sighed.

"I-I guess. That might work. And as for the library, maybe we could sort the books or repaint the walls and book shelves. Clean the carpet, get a table, get good chairs, maybe i can hang up some art.. I guess this room has potential." Les said, hope forming in his voice.
"I think I'm in..." said Les, still a bit unsure.

"I i- used to have a trainer... And he gave me a TM.." Masa paused. " I could get a rose if I dug out of here.." *he knew his idea was dangerous, but he just desperately wanted Gabriel to feel better about his loss.*

"I'm pretty sure there's a wood shop class too, we can get supplies to make chairs and tables. There's an underwhelming lack of books, but maybe we could figure out something to fix that." Lex smiled a bit brighter. "I know everyone's stil unsure, but if we pull this off, if we fix up the school, and do something nice for Gabe, things will start turning around. Maybe they'll see that we're good and let us leave." She said optimistically. "Okay, they might not let us go but we should still do this." She looked at Masa and shook her head furiously. "No!" She shouted, "You can't do that it's incredibly dangerous. I won't allow you to do that."

*gabe found the music room and took off a a sheet reviling a piano* "hey there old friend..i know i know i missed you too. *gabe took a seat and took out a sheet of lyrics and piano sheet and started playing*
Shorts steps, deep breaths. everything is alright.
chin up,i cant stand to see the moonlight.
he sead "im mad" some how without anywords
i just,stood there looking for a answer

when i am no more.
your face is all ill see
and ill ask you to,sing a song with me
untill all there guns fall down your rose is all i see.
but i don't mind. if i'm with you everything is alright

Lex sighed. "I'm sorry for reacting like that, it's just," She paused for a moment, "I know i've only known you guys for a short amount of time but you're like the only family i've got. I can't bare to lose any of you." She watched as Test stormed out of the library and she frowned.

Lex quickly tackled Masa to the ground. "We told Gabe we wouldn't leave. If anything happens to you, he'll feel even worse." She said, keeping him pinned, making sure not to hurt him. "Please just stay so nothing happens to you, okay?" She got up slowly and kept an eye on Masa. "I'm so sorry to hear about your mom Les, what happened?" She asked, a great sadness in her voice.

"Good point. I could steal some paint." Les spoke up.
"Oh...I'm sorry..I have a bit of a kleptomaniac problem... I stole the sandwich, the highlighters... I actually wound up in here because i got caught stealing.." Les said

"I ended up here because of my small size," Lex stopped for a moment before continuing, "and I bit a few people." She pawed at the carpet before speaking again. "They deserved it though." She said, hoping they didn't think she was dangerous. "I have a hard time controlling my anger." Her eyes were still on the ground.

*Gabe stopped playing knowing that something is wrong and looked in the hall and saw a pissed of test and decide he will try to help* "t-test is everything ok do you need someone to talk to?.

"Don't be sad. It was a few years back. Car accident. I survived but got this scar..." Les pointed to a scar on his cheek. "I got in this stupid school when stealing this sketchbook," Les held up his sketchbook. "I lived with my dad until he was caught by a dumb trainer.."
"Just random stuff about me," Les quickly added.

Lex looked up at her friend and frowned again. "I'm really sorry, Les. I don't know my family, I was abandoned a little after I was born. I wouldn't have survived, but a Tropius found me and took care of me. She too was caught by a stupid trainer. They were the first person I bit. I never saw Tropius again." She looked down, feeling overwhelming sadness. "Ever since then I haven't been able to control my emotions, or my other emotions really.

*gabe started worrying. that sense of dread and anger Gave him flashbacks of umbreon and he was petrified to even think he might end up just like him..NO gabe will NOT let that happen not again. *he rang up stairs to test dorm and knocked* test cmon..if you need someone to talk to talk to me! i can help!.

*Masa shivered, fear overcoming him. He knew leaving was idiotic, but he desperately wanted freedom. Lex startled the Aron, and the more he replayed it, the more he became afraid.* "I'm s-sorry about your families.." *he mumbled as tears began to pour from eyes, his voice broken and cold. This is why he is here. He's small, too socially awkward and scared. He dug into the floor, creating a small shelter far away in the earth. He desperately wanted to be cradled by the stars.*

"I don't really want to talk about my family anymore. I'm gonna begin sorting these books. I need to get my mind off everything...." Les announced, sitting in front of the first bookshelf.

Lex rushed up to where Masa dug the hole. "Please come back up. I didn't mean to startle you or anything. I just really care about you." She said softly, gazing down the hole with sad eyes. "I don't want to lose anyone else, and neither does Gabe. No one here wants to lose you." She laid down in front of the hole. "Just please don't go outside. Stay in your hole but don't go any deeper." She sighed and went back to Les, "I'll start cleaning off the shoddy furniture." She began wiping down the tables and chairs. She really hoped that Masa would crawl back up and join them.

There's a long pause before the door flies open. "Look, I appreciate your concern but I don't need anyone's sympathy right now. I'm not open about stuff like you are okay? So do us both a favor and just drop it." he said before shutting his door again.

"Wow. I guess my brain was on autopilot when I threw it out... Check to make sure it's not like an "adult novel", if you catch my drift..." Les said, continuing to sort. He was almost done with the 5th bookshelf by now.

Lex studied the page. "It's a page dedicated to the white rose Gabe was talking about. Maybe he would like to see this." She suggested. "Once you finish sorting the books, we can go look for paint."

*Masa crawled around, his body shaking. He continued to dig around, making little connections into each room of the 'school'. He stole multiple items from each room, trying to find nice decorative items. He found a little clear vase, perfect to put something in. He dug around more, and found nice drawing utensils for Les. He climbed out of the hole and into the library.*. "Need any help..?" He mumbled.