• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

(uhhhhmmm Guys you do know that Masa passed out right??) *gabe turns and hugs the blanket and whimpers his dreams are getting worse and worse and it wont leave him alone help him..why him..WHY US*

(Oops didn't read the reply right. I edited it now. Thanks.)
"M-masa?" Les stuttered, unsure of what to do. He looked to Lex for help with pleading eyes. He didn't want the same thing that happened to Aqua and Gearson and Gabe's friend to happen to the quivering Aron.

Lex gasped as Masa passed out and rushed to his side. She placed a paw on his body gently, "Masa?" She asked quietly, worry in her eyes. She looked back at Les, "What do we do?" She asked in a hushed, panicked voice.

Test grunted and rolled his eyes. "Screw this place. I don't any longer than I have to be. And I sure as hell don't have to be here at all. I'll take my chances out there any day of the week. If the Aron wants to stay, then that's not my problem. I've got better things to do at the moment."

"Well, I read a book on it. You should let the Pokemon rest for 30 minutes. If the Pokemon does not awake within an hour, call a nurse."
Les explained. "Let's take him to his dorm, then check out the trapdoor."

Lex nodded, and gently rolled Masa on to her back. She started walking towards the door, Les right behind her. She decided not to pay any attention to Test, she just wanted to focus on getting Masa back to his dorm safely.

They quickly got to his dorm, as the school was tiny. The duo tucked him into his "bed" and began to walk back to the classroom in silence.No one spoke until we got to the classroom
"So, I guess it's just us going to the trapdoor." Les said, breaking the silence.

Lex frowned the entire time. What is with this place? Pokémon get hurt and pass out and die. There has to be something evil lurking through these halls. Lex thought as she walked with Les back to class. She was worried about Masa, but decided to focus on the trapdoor. "Yeah let's go check it out. I want to know what's hiding there."

"It could be linked to Aqua and Gearson." Les suggests, as the trio began walking to the cafeteria. It was a weird group, consisting of a sarcastic Litwick, small Jolteon, and strange Reuniclus. Despite past arguments, the trio seemed closer than they ever had before. Not friends. But each member of the trio knew the other was only human/Pokemon.

"Do you think they're being held prisoner down there? Or maybe there's some terrible secret hidden down there that the school doesn't want pokémon to find out about." Lex said as her imagination ran wild. She looked at Les, the Litwick who had incredible art talents and was probably the closest friend she had here. Then she looked at Test, the arrogant Reuniclus who seemed to love to make her mad. Just yesterday they were all strangers, and now they're going to discover Arceus knows what.

"Here it is." The Litwick gestured to a trap door with a tile design to disguise itself
"Well, let's see what's down there." Les mumbled
His heart pounded with adrenaline as he pulled the cord to reveal the room the trap door was hiding.
There looked to be a dark void. No stairs. No ladder. You had to jump. But who knew how far down it was?

"Anything is possible honestly. Like, what would a distorted person rather do, torture and kill immediately. Maybe that's where they hide the bodies." Test said with a shrug. He looked at the group and contemplated why he even hung around them. Oddly enough, he seemed drawn to them. His mind told him he doesn't care for them but his heart said otherwise. Maybe deep down he actually had sympathy for everyone. One thing he did know, he wouldn't be making it out of here alive without them.

Lex held her breath as she backed away from the dark void. Without thinking, she ran towards it and dived in. She felt like she was falling for awhile, and she landed on the ground with a thud. Dust and dirt flew up around her from the sudden impact. "Ugh." Lexie groaned, she felt like she had just been crushed by a Snorlax. She looked around and say nothing but darkness. She looked above her to see the faint light from the opening she jumped through. "Well, come on down." She called up to Les and Test.

(No my character found a trapdoor in the cafeteria)
Les hesitated before hopping down. The sensation of weightlessness filled his body. It felt amazing. He was floating!
....Until he faceplanted onto the concrete.

"Oww..." He moaned. Thankfully, due his flame, the surrounding area was illuminated. Not very much, mind you, but still something.
Around him, there were 3 paths. Not much else was in the area, just some...strange writing on the walls. (It's written in unown).

((ok let me rephrase that. there is no serious or darker place in the high school its just a normal high school that's run down from old age.there is no deeper meaning to the high school. i really hope this doesn't ruin your role play,im just trying to keep it more realistic.))

(Well guys, let's see from both sides.. the creator wants the roleplay to be just about high schoolers who are outcasted from society because of them not meeting the world's standards. The only issue the creator has is that they don't like the mysterious writing and so on. The creator doesn't want some strange secret things happening within the school. At the same time, the rest of the rpers aren't going for a magical thing, but instead are trying to spice something up a bit, and enjoy the rp. The creator, and the argumentive role players must meet half way, and figure out something that makes the role-play fun, and not too 'ridiculous' for say. All I'm trying to say, is find something you are both comfortable with.)

Lex was able to see the strange language thanks to the flame on Les' head. It didn't brighten up the whole room, but it illuminated it enough so she could see the paths and the scribbles on the way. She made her way over to Les. "Hey, are you okay? That fall was pretty bad." She looked at the strange language again and tilted her head. "What do you think it means?"

"I don't know..." Les answered, voice still full of amazement from the fall.
"Test, are you jumping?" Les called out, looking up and trying to see the arrogant Reuniclus from above. He had a cut in his arm, but didn't seem to mind and was more fixated on Test.
(Okay bye!)

Lex squinted her eyes, trying to make out the weird writing on the walls. It looked like... pokémon? "I think i've seen this before, but i'm not entirely sure. I don't think I can make anything out. It honestly just looks like gibberish." She said to Les. "I wonder if Test would be able to read it?" She asked. She then noticed a familiar smell in the air and she gasped, "Les, you're bleeding!" She leaned in closer to the cut on his arm, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" She asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." was Les' simple answer as he looked up for the mysterious Test.
"He can just float down, what's taking him so long?" Les asked, touching the strange carvings on the walls.

Lex didn't seem to convinced, but she let it go. Les was one stubborn Litwick. She shrugged, "I don't know, maybe he got bored and left." She tried to look up and see if she could she spot Test, but it was no use. She turned her attention back to the carvings.

Les sighed. "Typical. Let's go down one of these paths then." Les suggested, pointing to the path in the middle.
He began walking down the tunnel-like path, the small jolteon following soon after.
"Why is this more like a tunnel?" Les wondered as they traversed through the "path".

Lex was behind Les, examining the so-called "path" they were following. "Yeah, this path looks like it's been made by someone digging. Maybe they were trying to escape?" She suggested as they walked further and further down.

Les rolled his eyes. "Going from the cafeteria to wherever this tunnel leads to isn't exactly escaping." Les quipped as they walked down.
"Look, it's the literal light at the end of the tunnel!" Les decided to just roll down to see where it went to.

Lex glared at Les, "Well excuse me for trying to make things exciting." She looked at the bright light that was ahead and nearly squealed. "I wonder what's there!" She exclaimed before running past Les to make it to the end of the tunnel.

The duo landed in a heap at the end of the tunnel and found...
"It lead to the library." Les groaned, looking at the familiar area filled with books.
Les regained his posture.
"We went through sneaking to a trapdoor, having Masa pass out, making my hand bleed, and losing Test for a tunnel to the library.
Great. Who made this anyways?" Les groaned, glaring at the stupid tunnel.

Lex's mouth dropped in disappointment. "Well that was for nothing." She rolled her eyes as she looked at the tunnel again, before coming to the obvious realization. "Oh my good lord, that was the tunnel Masa made while we were in the library." She said, as she pointed to the hole they just came out of. She couldn't believe they basically went on a wild goose chase.

Masa woke up, rubbing his burning eyes. He looked around, noticing he was in his dorm room. The Aron sighed and stood up, wandering around his small room. "I did it again.. Passed out because I'm afraid.." The small pokemon seemed disappointed in himself, but nothing could change his fearful nature. He began to tiptoe through the halls, his body quivering, for the school was generally eerie.

"Oh god..." Was Les' simple response. He sighed and jumped onto his high chair, carrying a book on first aid.
Les began scanning it, looking to see what he'd have to do to heal his arm.
The book was on human first aid, but he figured it would be fine.

Masa continued on his way, walking pass the empty classrooms, occasionally seeing a sleeping teacher. The little Aron walked pass the library, only to turn around when he heard Les. He crawled into the new and improved area, and sat on his chair. "H-hey L-les.." he mumbled.