• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The off/Trouble pokemon Highschool

Lex scurried out of the door and rushed to find Les' dorm. She sniffed the ground for awhile before finally catching their scent and found the room. She pawed at the door, "Hey guys it's Lex, I think I might've fell asleep back there." She said sheepishly.

Test noticed the Gardevoir in his peripherals and made his way to him. Test closely studied the yearbook closely, all the while not really practicing discretion as he pretty much ignores Gabriel's existence altogether.

Gabriel turns to test and has a small smile "that was me and my friend he use to be here. and we were basically the only students that were here..and it was a much brighter place..."

(Yeah, I know. I wasn't getting the notifications at all, so I thought no one had responded.)

Lex smiled and graciously took the sandwich piece. "Thank you," She said as she at the food in one bite. "I cant believe how hungry I was." She was very content now. "I'm glad we're going to the library, I've been wanting to look at some books." She smiled at Masa. "I'm really glad you're doing better, I hope our words comforted you."

"Brighter? With just the two of you? Well when you compare things to now I guess that's the only possibility. Hey, I couldn't help but noticed you said 'was me and my friend when he used to be here'. What happened to him? He get released or something?"

"Yeah. There aren't too many good books, but it's something!" Les said.
"Look, it's just up ahead!" Les pointed to a small door with the words "librery" written in sharpie. The "librery" was a small room with 6 dirty, mismatched bookshelves and stacks of books when they ran out of bookshelves. There were about 8 lawn chairs surrounding another stack of books with a tablecloth over it acting as a table.

Lex groaned in disgust at the dingy "librery." "I forgot how awful this place was." She said, trying not to inhale the musky odor that was all over the pathetic excuse for a library. "Hey, I see Test and Gabriel over there." She pointed to the pair, who were engaged in a conversation.

*Gabriel griped his fist and paused* uhm..no i wish he was released..haha...he had so much talent but yet..his curiosity and being in this building made him vary angry..

*Masa smiled at Lex and Les* "Y-yeah.. You guys did help." *Masa continued into the library, A sudden expression of disappointment covering his face.* " The library is extremely.. sad?" He complained.

"What? What does that even...." Before he could finish, Test took noticed of the trio making their way towards them. "Hm. Can't say I expected them to come here. And I doubt it's by coincidence." he said with a groan.

Lex nodded her head in agreement. "This library is down right depressing." She made her way over to the duo and heard Test's snarky comment. She glared at him, "Hey! We brought food for you guys so you better start acting nicer." She barked.

"Sorry if we interrupted something. I stole some food from the teacher and was wondering if you two wanted any?" Les offered half a sandwich and a piece of strawberry gum. "After all, dinner's in 3 hours and we skipped lunch."

Lex looked at Gabriel and tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She said, with concern in her voice. Lex is tough and can pack a mean bite, but she cares deeply about other pokémon, even ones that act like jerks. She glared at Test and then looked back at Gabriel.

Test looked at Gabriel with confusion then thought about the Umbreon, making sense of his words. He then look back at others. "Hey half pint, don't look at me like that. We're all friends here, right?" he said with a condescending smile.

Lex felt her furry spikes stick up and she growled, "I will electrocute you." She shook at her fur, sending small sparks flying and cleared her throat. "I love Harry Potter!" She said as she rushed over to grab the books for her and Les.

"i feel like it will trouble you guys if i tell you.. Gabe started to pat the year book and started to shake "he could have meet all of you..and we could play music for you guys.."

*Masa sighed and accepted the gloomy atmosphere. The library had no windows, so it was generally hard to tell time. He paced around, carefully sitting on a near by chair, making sure to listen carefully to the conversation. He watched Gabriel carefully, making sure the Gardevoir didn't brake down infront of him.* "M-music you say..? What instrument?" He questioned.

"Happy Pooper is actually my favorite series. I highly recommend it." She joked before noticing the sad look on Gabe's face. "What happened to your friend?" Her eyes softened, she hoped she could cheer up the Gardevoir.

Test laughed as he was successful in getting a reaction out of Lex. "Calm down, I'm done, I'm done." Test took his sandwich and began to eat it. He sat back and listened as he was also interested in the fate of Gabe's friend.

"it was a piano we would play together and even one of us would sing. and he was shot.." the atmosphere would just feel chilly and dark. Gabe is trying to keep his calm knowing that its something he would not want.

Lex felt a sudden chill go through her body. She shivered and began talking to Gabriel, "I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, Gabe." She frowned and looked at Test and mouthed say something nice to him.

"I-i-I'm sorry. Just-just I'm sorry about what you had to go through."
Gabe's words were powerful enough to make the stuffy librery seem cold and isolated. He felt crushed at the sound of this one simple sentence. The fact that he went on with his life was admirable and Les regret thinking of him as a coward when he didn't want to get in trouble. Les dropped his highlighter, making an inky stain on the crappy lawn chair.

Test had stopped eating after the word "shot." He looked around at each member of the group before he noticed Lex mouthing at him. He then thought about his actions the past few hours. "That sucks man..." For the first time all day, Test didn't have anything to say,

*Masa looked suprised, and fairly intrigued.* "I'm sorry to hear that.. Well.. we're here.. right? We won't leave you Gabriel.." *the Aron sighed, a sad expression forming on his face. The Aron found himself stumped, for he didn't really know how to react to such a fact.*

Lex smiled softly at Test, appreciating his attempt at being nice. "How did it happen? If it's not too personal. I mean was it someone here at the school?" She asked Gabe, her eyes showing a deep concern. She looked at Masa and said, "Exactly, we're all friends. We'll never leave you."

"Y-yeah. Tell us." The normally snarky Les was now reduced to stuttering.
His shaky hand grabbed the highlighter and tried to continue drawing, but his mind kept lingering on the image of a shot Pokemon.

"Yes, of course, don't answer if you're uncomfortable. I don't know what happened, but I hope whoever did that was punished." Lex said, carefully choosing her words as to not upset anyone further. The library was filled with even more sadness than before.

"yes.we were the first students who came to this place..and he knew..that there is a world much "better" then the one here..he became to curiose and was angry knowing that they hated people like us.. so he found out a way out of the building..and sead to me 'i will bring you back a white rose i promise." "but he never came back...after a couple days they told me that the government found him outside the forest and shot him immediately but in his hand before he died was a white rose.."

"its fine..he just wanted to show that we were real...and i feel like he is still with me *the gardevoir smiles* "but this is why i think you guys should NEVER leave. it will happen to you too..so please..just stay safe here.."