• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

I know but he has been being a jerk to me since I joined just cuz I never watched the anime. It took me 3 days to finish season 1 and I don't appreciate not being told everything beforehand and then being corrected by someone who tells me "Why the hell are you doing this?"
Good God, calm down! Not to be a douche, but maybe read the RP? And it's not anyone's fault but your own that you decided to join before watching the anime, so don't get mad at us for that.

Sorry, I go full bitch-mode when someone says something that I percive as "assholish" to my friends.

We would have to create a guild for a house. How about...the Midnight Charmers. It has a nice ring to it.
Trying to rip off the Midnight Black Cats, huh? :p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lemme just add Vokami to the group and I think we're all set. Except for Fastt having to actually type something in the RP Page, we should be good. Well mostly, fishykarp gets on charms around when I got to sleep so... yeah.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Kids.

Please read the Global Rules, which apply everywhere in the Pokecharms Forums. Then look at your thread.
A large percentage of the posts here fall under our definition of SPAM. One-word posts are never okay, and other freakishly short posts are not okay either. There are also instances of mini-modding, chatspeak (protip: 'u' is not a word, not a valid replacement for 'you', and typing lazily is not allowed here) and other sundry violations of the rules.

There seems to be a recurring problem with people and understanding what the RP Discussion Boards are and aren't for. They are not for idle chatter. RP discussion threads are meant for... exactly what it says on the tin. Discussing the RP and events herein. Which means posts just discussing where you're from is entirely irrelevant to the subject of the thread. This is a forum, not a chat room.

If your posts have no real discussion value and are just idle conversations, keep them to yourselves, to profile messages, private messages, etc. But do not spam up the forums.

I'm not going to hand out any warnings for this - because your thread isn't the only offender and we really do need to post a clarification regarding how forums work for newbies. But do watch yourselves from now on.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Do you guys know what we will do with the groups? I mean, our group now needs 2 NPCs, and I don't even know what type of group we'll be. Boss or minion? Just want to know these subjects before I post. One last thing, should I initiate the boss fight?

@JacobRaze might be joining, so don't do anything until he says if he's going to or not. And I think there's enough for two groups, so both will be fighting the boss. Obviously, feel free to control random other fighters that are holding the minions off.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's great :D. Jacob is a pretty cool dude I follow and I love his avatar. If he does join I'll be pretty happy. (Sorry if I seem silly or childish I'm in a great mood)

Well then

Name: Jordan Thawrne
Username: yoloswagblazeit FrogBoost( i like lucio)
Appearance: He has a short, dark brown afro on his head and a dark olive skin tone. He usually wears light armor in the scheme of black and red
Weapon of Choice: One handed Sword
Skills: Agility(High) Repairing (Medium) and Cooking (low)

I think thats it please nitpick me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mah boi. you gotta 420blazeit every day. That means I'm pretty sure you're accepted real soon XD. I'll ask you to join the group after you are officially accepted and you post something in the RP board.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I'm just gonna assume it isn't too late to join and fill out a character sheet

Name: Parker Gilbert
Username: Proteus
Appearence: Medium length black hair and brown eyes. 5'10-ish and fairly muscular. Wears black and navy blue armor.
Weapon of choice: Glaive
Skills: Combat (High) Reflexes (Medium) Agility (Low)

Name: Will Whitman
Username: SMRPG64
Appearance: Will has black hair and dark brown eyes, kind of like the colour of an Oreo. He's not too tall, more of an average hight
Weapon of Choice: Hunting Knives
Skills: Taming (High), Knife Throwing (Medium), Hunting (Low)
Good Morning fellow human beings
Changed Richard to Will since I just cannot remember which OC I used

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Good Morning fellow human beings
Changed Richard to Will since I just cannot remember which OC I used
yes yes I didn't know I was a human being by the way. Also it's 6 in the afternoon XD Good evening/morning though. "Will" you keep that name? XD I had to.

Well then

Name: Jordan Thawrne
Username: yoloswagblazeit FrogBoost( i like lucio)
Appearance: He has a short, dark brown afro on his head and a dark olive skin tone. He usually wears light armor in the scheme of black and red
Weapon of Choice: One handed Sword
Skills: Agility(High) Repairing (Medium) and Cooking (low)

I think thats it please nitpick me.
I'm just gonna assume it isn't too late to join and fill out a character sheet

Name: Parker Gilbert
Username: Proteus
Appearence: Medium length black hair and brown eyes. 5'10-ish and fairly muscular. Wears black and navy blue armor.
Weapon of choice: Glaive
Skills: Combat (High) Reflexes (Medium) Agility (Low)
You're both accepted~! That puts us at ten people, so no use in putting the boss fight off any longer lol

Aye Aye Capt'n

Edit: 12 Hours from now is midnight for me, so I give you permission to auto Will into the boss room should the need arise

Edit 2: Will we both be boss teams or will one of us go to fight the minions?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Don't know. Swift I heard there is a guild creation quest on floor three, but the actual things you do in the quest is unspecified so pls tell me what I have to do there. By the way I would post on the RP but it's midnight, I'm lazy, I'm on my phone so I don't even know what's long or short.

@Cloudswift remember when I said I have daggers? Can this be one of the times I use them?
Yee.
@JacobRaze This is not an attack. I'm not trying to be mean. I just feel like I have to say something here. First of all, not every player gets a unique skill, and especially not right off the bat. Kirito wasn't even shown to have his Duel Wielding around Floor 40 I believe. Second of all, "Unlimited Sword Skills" is possibly the most over powered thing I can think of. With that skill, then you could theoretically one-shot every enemy or boss in the game! That is basically the equivalent to having a full team of Arceuses.
Idk what you could do here @JacobRaze, maybe replace it with another Sword Skill? Also, I think I'm gonna figure out new Sword Skills for other weapons. If anyone has one they'd like to use, let me know first so I can judge if it's too OP or not. And I know that technically Sword Skills apply to any item, as was demonstrated with Kirito's pebble and Asuna's butterknife, but I feel like it'd be cooler to have weapon-specific Sword Skills. And there would be a little more room for creativity.

I edited the post. After the boss fight, i might have my character leave for a while until i get better at rping. I want to be on par with everyone else first.

I was looking at the wiki and saw that one of Illfang's skills (once he switches to his nodachi) is a sort of area of affect stun attack. What if this affected everyone except Lexi, and she would take the opportunity to kill Illfang?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I was looking at the wiki and saw that one of Illfang's skills (once he switches to his nodachi) is a sort of area of affect stun attack. What if this affected everyone except Lexi, and she would take the opportunity to kill Illfang?
Sounds good, she's technically the main character so she should have spotlight in the first battle for sure.

Also, @Cloudswift could my sword skill just give my attacks some sort of overtime bleeding damage?

That works, but we'd have to figure out a reason that Lexi wasn't stunned. Don't want Stellar getting after us again.

@Cloudswift could my sword skill just give my attacks some sort of overtime bleeding damage?
Yep, doesn't sound too OP. Do you have a name for it?