• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

@Cloudswift I assume they mean similar to the one Kirito had during his time with the Moonlit Black Cats or the Cloak of Midnight that Kirito got from getting the last hit on Illfang. Also, a quick question. Were the players' appearances reverted to their normal ones, or do they still have their created avatars' appearances?

@Ry_Burst Something to also keep in mind, this is a sort of a remake with changed features. While I still think that should be available to only a select few (some of the faster players in the game), it's up to Cloud.

I have a quick question. Wouldn't the dual weapons not be allowed, considering that's an ability that's a special one. Only one can have it.
Well there was actually more than one ability to use dual weapons and i saw it myself in the anime like two or three times so I can pick each of them are there