• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

Legit no reason to be rude. He's stating the fact because we've been like that for nearly an entire page
I know but he has been being a jerk to me since I joined just cuz I never watched the anime. It took me 3 days to finish season 1 and I don't appreciate not being told everything beforehand and then being corrected by someone who tells me "Why the hell are you doing this?"

-_- Yeah. You gonna reply to the RP? Just waitin' for everyone else to party with other people, then we'll either do some sort of training thing or skip to just before the Boss Room. Sound good?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm waiting for fishykarp to reply to me asking if he wants to join my group. I think going straight to the boss would be better. By the way, when can we get a house? I want to settle in quickly XD.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wow, that sounds way better than what I thought of. Ya know, i hoped of becoming a guild master, it might just happen. Legit the guild name I thought was "Nebula." Sounds sci-fi right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idk, but I might start a guild after the first boss. I already sort of have a reason: to get less casualties, inspiration for reason: some people died in the boss fight. Just an idea

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Are you at your pc? If so can you tell me how many lines you're latest post has? I'm in a phone and I don't know if I write too little sometimes.