• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

Yeah, I actually wasn't sure about that when I watched it though. Like that one time when Kirito went with the guy from the Knights of the Blood Oath and the Laughing Coffin guy, that looked really painful when he and the other guy were being stabbed. And there were other times, that was just an example. This version of SAO is really just an English version with a few added features the new developers threw in.

Would I be able to join? I'm asking because you're are all a bit into the RP. I haven't watched much of SAO (an episode and a half), but I'm planning on watching the entire series in the near future.

Name: Riley Williamson
Username: Ry
Appearance: Riley has medium length reddish brown hair, that hangs around his head. It's parted at his forehead around his head. His skin is a pale peachy color, and his eyes are a light crimson color. He wears a black cloak that reaches halfway down to his thighs, and has red accents, edges, and seams. Under that he wears a dark grey shirt, that's skin tight. He wears black padded pant, along with black boots.
Weapon of Choice: A Sword. Let me give some info. The Blade is about 2 1/2 feet, and is a black titanium metal. The edges have a light silver glint. The blade is thin and light and primarily built for one handed combat. However, when things get intense, Ry uses two hands. The handle is a very basic built, and colored a deep crimson red, with silver accents. The handle is wrapped tightly with a strip of black polished leather. Instead of getting new equipment, he prefers to upgrade his weapon, to attached to do it.
Skills: Agility (High) Slash Based Weapons (Medium) Speed (Low)
Oreo

Also, which floor are we on, and is everyone facing the boss, and is everyone in a guild?

Last edited:
1. Accepted!

2. There are five parties of five at the moment. The people that are RPing as of before you joined are going after the boss, and other people that aren't RPer characters are fighting the minions.

Now, I have a question. Who will get the final attack bonus? I know Ry can't. He may get a few more attacks on the Boss, but once the boss switches weapons, Ry will get a bit more defensive and begin to parry attacks, to protect himself and provide cover to other attackers

I was actually going to request to join once you got to floor three and create a guild, but I'm just going to put it now so I won't have to worry about it later.

Name: Alex Bolt
Username: Blue
Appearance: Alex has jet black hair that normal just does what it wants, lightly tanned skin, has the body type of an average 16 year old, and sky blue eyes. Alex wears blue and black light armor with a black hoodless cloak with hints of blue spread throughout. His sword for his sheath is once again black and blue (Blue for the leathery type material and black for the metal areas) and his located on the back of his waist.
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Skills: Agility (High) Combat (Medium) Parkour (Low)
O-R-E-O

Last edited:
Does anyone want me to sketch up their OC? I feel like I should, considering I drew my OC, and his sword. Yeah, I drew and posted more. Any takers?

A possibility is time skip after this. Considering nothing major happens, We can skip to about Floor 3, when the guild is formed. I know Ry would probably go his seperate way after the boss fight. Off screen he could form a party with Blue and they could be buddies now. When Ry finds the others who were part of that boss foght he decides they they could join it too. It would be a 2 month time skip, roughly. How does that sound?

So when are we going to initiate the time skip? After everyone recovers from rhe paralysis and realizes the battles over. I just kinda walked off with a few other guys.

Also, how did episode 3 make me cry, but not 12. I'm so confused

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
episode 3 had kirito's feelings first, duh. idk xD Swift should probably initiate the timeskip soon. Then I'll create a guild and invite like 20 players XD

We could pull off a tavern fight. The three of us are forced to fight together and we do decent. So we decide to team up. Or we could form a seperate guild. Whatever you all think. But this could be around the second floor, during the time skip. And we could mention this post-skip.

I feel like we should just form a party, a guild of three does sound a bit weird. I like the idea of me and Ry fighting a mini boss and Vokami helping us out.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Can you guys friend me pls. I want to invite all of you when I get meh guild. Also it took us 1 month to get to floor one, and we should be able to finish floors quicker now... so shouldn't it be at most half a month?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
In about 5 months, people cleared 28 floors. 3 months would be over half the time which wouldn't make any sense since a month before we reached floor 28, I'm pretty sure we weren't in floor 3