• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

Name: Matthias Thais
Username: Hysan Dax
Appearance: One green eye, one red. Wears a black hoodie and has tanned skin. Under his hoodie, he wears some Chain armor and a white t-shirt with an X under the chain and that X says "HD" on it. He wears jeans and has a scar running over his red eye, only on the skin, though, until above his cheek. (Will draw something out soon.) He wears black shoes. His hair is blonde.
Weapon of Choice: A light(Weight wise) sword.
Skills: (High) Hunting (Medium) Cooking (Low) Sneaking

Please let me do this. This is my first RP other than Pokemon! Also I know @Dapper_Cat from Pokemon RPs.

Last edited:
Jeez, I didn't realize all THAT mess... You only need to watch up to the end of the Aincrad arc(or until you feel like you understand the Sword Skills, armor, etc.).

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD. Can we go back to RPing now? Sorry if I seem impatient, but most of us are here, just not RPing. Well, I think most of us?

I believe there's nine. There's Lexie, Casys, Rose, Dapper_Cat, Koop, your character, Vokami's character, Mr. Fishykarp's character, and fastt's character.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jag might come back. Also fastt is probably going to take a while. Well, he did finish episode 3. So, I guess he learned at least after dungeon one floor boss.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh. Well then I guess my group gets an npc. I'm not that good with those, though. Maybe someone else could make one though.