• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

The time has finally come for the release of Sword Art Online in America! The people that remade the NerveGear and SAO are constantly reassuring people that what happened years before will not happen again, but the name of the thread kind of suggests the exact opposite.
--------------
Welcome to my Sword Art Online RP! I have some ground rules I'd like you to follow, and a form for you to fill out. See you in the RP~!

-No godmodding.

-To start out with, you can have three Skills: one High, one Medium, and one Low.

-Romance and swearing are allowed, but let's keep it classy.

-No bunnying unless the owner of the character you're planning on controling gives you specific permission(they can, of course, take back controle over that character). If you're reading the rules, put the word Oreo in your form somewhere.

-Don't kill another person's character without their permission.

-Since this is based off of an anime, your character can have unusually colored hair and/or eyes.

-Form-

Name:
Username:
Weapon of Choice:
Skills:

-Mine-

Name: Alexis Rogers
Username: Lexi
Appearance: Alexis has long brown hair that is long enough to touch her elbow and is kept in a ponytail, fair skin, and bubblegum-pink eyes. She generally sticks to a black-and-pink theme when it comes to armor.
Weapon of Choice: Trident
Skills: Fishing(High), Hunting(Medium), and Cooking(Low).

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Taylor Williams
Username: Rose
Appearance: Short red hair with blue eyes and fair skin. Wears gold and silver armor.
Weapon of Choice: Bow & Arrow
Skills: Navigation (High), Cooking (Medium) & Dancing (Low)

Oreo

Last edited:
Name: Rita Hellsling
Username: Rita
Appearance: Rita has long messy purple hair going down to her hips and Neon green eyes, her armor usually consists of green, purple and black.
Weapon of choice: Rapier
Skills: pickpocketing (High), lock picking (medium), detection (low)
Oreo

Name: Lucas Siler
Username: Casys
Appearance: Bright turquoise hair that constantly remains in a perpetual state of bed head. Sticks to a light blue color theme when it comes to armor. Favors lighter armor over heavier.
Weapon of Choice: One-handed sword.
Skills: Slash Weapons (High), Slash-Weapon Creation (Medium), Sneaking (Low)
Other: Oreo

Last edited:
Cloud! You didn't tag me! I'm hurt! Depressed! A little hungry... ANYWAYS! On to what matters!

Okay, I'm back from eating some Oreos. Now, on to the second thing that matters! (Also, if you're looking for more anime to watch, I've watched the first forty or so episodes of Fairy Tail, and I love it. Great dub, too, if you prefer those.)

Name: Michael Allen

Username: Dapper_Cat

Appearance: Tall, albeit a little on the skinny side. Michael Allen stands at 6'5". He has black hair that stops in the middle of his shoulder blades. His eyes are a violet color. He has chocolate-brown skin. For armor/clothing in-game, he prefers to wear something light with a black primary color and a green secondary.

Weapon of Choice: Quarter Staff

Skills: Agility (High), Stamina (Medium), Speed (Low)

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Oreo
Name: Magnus Skyes
Username: Crimson
Appearance: Crimson has red spiked hair and blue sapphire eyes. Height is 6'3". Basic armory for starting game will be a light dirty red armor. The outfit will gradually change as he experiences more of the game/rp.
Weapon of Choice: Longbow or Crossbow
Skills: Sniping (High), Stealth (Medium), Agility (Low)

I haven't completed SAO as I really got bored of it, but I'll try out this rp

And I have noticed that MOST people haven't read the rules yet ;)

Last edited:
The time has finally come for the release of Sword Art Online in America! The people that remade the NerveGear and SAO are constantly reassuring people that what happened years before will not happen again, but the name of the thread kind of suggests the exact opposite.
--------------
Welcome to my Sword Art Online RP! I have some ground rules I'd like you to follow, and a form for you to fill out. See you in the RP~!

-No godmodding.

-To start out with, you can have three Skills: one High, one Medium, and one Low.

-Romance and swearing are allowed, but let's keep it classy.

-No bunnying unless the owner of the character you're planning on controling gives you specific permission(they can, of course, take back controle over that character). If you're reading the rules, put the word Oreo in your form somewhere.

-Don't kill another person's character without their permission.

-Since this is based off of an anime, your character can have unusually colored hair and/or eyes.

-Form-

Name:
Username:
Weapon of Choice:
Skills:

-Mine-

Name: Alexis Rogers
Username: Lexi
Appearance: Alexis has long brown hair that is long enough to touch her elbow and is kept in a ponytail, fair skin, and bubblegum-pink eyes. She generally sticks to a black-and-pink theme when it comes to armor.
Weapon of Choice: Trident
Skills: Fishing(High), Hunting(Medium), and Cooking(Low).

Alright, here's my form. I've never done anything SAO, so I'll try my best.

Name: Jesse Hawthorne
Username: Dynam1teDud3
Appearance: He has short blonde hair and blood-red eyes. He has a brown-and-black theme armor-wise.
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Skills: Combat (High) Hunting(Medium) Parkour(Low)
Other: Oreo

Last edited:
Name: Kelvin Oreos
Username: Grandmaster_Koop
Appearance: wear a white t-shirt covered by a black jacket, grey pants and black boots, has short red hair
Weapon of Choice: spear
Skills: Forging(high) Swiftness(medium) Tailoring(low)

Name: Jacob Emory
Username: Zodiac
Appearance: Jacob has black hair that reaches half way down his neck, he wears a dark red jacket with a black under shirt and pants, he has a sheathe on his back
Weapon of Choice: hook sword
Skills: Stealth (High), agility (medium), combat (low)
Others: Oreo

Name: Jason Alexander Gavin.
Username: JAG
gender male
appearance: Light blue hair that goes down to ears with green eyes. He wears silver armor with a lion engraved on it.
Weapon of choice. He switches between an armor sword and shield and a long sword.
Skill: Combat ( High) Agility ( medium) forgery( Low)

Oreo

Alright, everyone's accepted! Dang, that grew quickly! I was going to say that the username was more like an in-game name, like how in the anime Kazuto's username was Kirito, but you don't have to change it if you don't want to. I'll get the RP thread up!

Name: Ashei Grey
Username: Astral_Avenger
Appearance: Ashei has blue eyes but only on Tuesdays and at banquets and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, but you'll never be RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! ALL jokes aside, Ashei has blue eyes and black hair. He genarlly keeps it nice and tidy. Ashei wears black and blue armor that almost aleays have European Dragons on it.
Weapon of Choice: Naginata and Broadsword
Skills: Combat(High) Charisma (Medium) Agility(low)
Oreo

Last edited:
Name: Will Whitman
Username: SMRPG64
Appearance: Will has black hair and dark brown eyes, kind of like the colour of an Oreo. He's not too tall, more of an average hight
Weapon of Choice: Hunting Knives
Skills: Taming (High), Knife Throwing (Medium), Hunting (Low)

Last edited:
Name: Richard Whitman
Username: SMRPG64
Appearance: Richard has black hair and dark brown eyes, kind of like the colour of an Oreo. He's not too tall, more of an average hight
Weapon of Choice: Hunting Knives
Skills: Taming (High), Knife Throwing (Medium), Hunting (Low)
For sone reason, I stopped getting alerts. Accepted!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So just to ask, when things get real and the new disaster happens, are we all gonna be one big group or multiple mini groups?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I had in mind my character being solo at first, before the disaster happens and then she tries to buddy up with Rita and others (Undecided).

If that's okay with Lil Eliza123 of course

Michael will probably just let the chips fall where they may and move on with what he's got. If he sees someone he recognizes remotely, he'd probably party up with them, or if someone asked him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Defiantly gonna leave the possibility of Taylor grouping up with Michael when push comes to shove.

But we'll see what happens when the disaster happens, now Taylor or "Rose" gotta shoot some boars.

I like Dapper's idea. Once everyone posts, I'll do a timeskip of a few hours for the thing to happen. I'm thinking an alert is sent out to all the players that something is wrong with the game and the NerveGear systems and describing the scenario(which is the same as in SAO, except without a power-hungry developer). How's that sound?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Im sorry, but I'm going to drop out of this
Once again I apologize. I really wanted to join, but personal life came up and I want to try to limit my roleplaying
Plus I have vacation next week
Once again I apologize