• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

"Uh, yeah!" Daniel gave Luna some Poke bites. They had the flavor of meat inside. He agreed with Luna, not all humans were bad, but some were. Riolu instantly came out. He clapped his hands together, as if to say: I don't like fire types, but this one is cute! Wait? Was that actually real? When Riolu clapped his hands together, it made a human sound. He could talk with his hands! That was crazy.

Elijah and Leah were also in the woods attempting to find everyone. They heard the word "Hello?" Called out into the night. They both turned in the direction of the voice and went towards it. Elijah wasn't paying attention and ran into something, or better yet, someone. It was Sylvia. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry!" Elijah said apologetically. He helped her up and noticed a camp that was set up to his right. "Guess we're here.."

Last edited:
"Wow!" Luna exclaimed. She took the Poké Bites and put them down near the rock. Houndour came out nervously. They sniffed the Poké Bites and began to eat. It showed signs of enjoyment. Luna pet the Houndour once it was done. They sniffed her hand, then licked it. The Houndour let out a happy bark. "They seem to like me!" Luna exclaimed. "Guess they like my smell." she added. She walked over to Daniel, Houndour following behind her. "I'm getting Houndour checked out at the next Pokémon Center. Let's go!" she said, and she began to walk into the forest.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was walking through the forest, looking for the group, "Seems like I'm lost." He stated, as he continued walking. He soon ended up in front of an old chateau. He decided to stay outside of it, in case one of his friends found him. He folded his arms and climbed up a tree. He put his hood on and listened to music from his PokéPod. He was on a strong branch of the tree. He looked at Eevee who was cowering, while sitting on Lao's lap. Luckily, Lao had some Moomoo Milk, he milked from Alola. He took a pot out of his bag and put the Moomoo milk in it. Eevee drank it. Lao wondered when Eevee would mature and how. After Eevee finished the Moomoo milk, she sat in Lao's lap again and began sleeping. Eevee was having a nap. Lao began petting Eevee and put her in a pocket of his hoodie, since she was small enough to fit in the pocket. Eevee was really small, and a bit chubby at that.

Sylvia giggled. "It's okay," she told Elijah. Pip pointed something out.

"Pip, Piplup!" Pip exclaimed.

Sylvia nodded. "I know, but it's the middle of the night. How're we supposed to reunite with them?"

Luna wandered around in the forest. She had no idea where she was going. She looked behind her. Daniel wasn't following her. "Maybe it's a good thing." she said to herself. "He might not be lost." she muttered. She continued to walk on, Persian in her arms, Houndour trotting by her side. She eventually came across an old mansion. It started to rain. "I should probably go in there." Luna said. And she did so.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao saw Luna go inside the mansion. He snuck in behind her, "POTATOES!" He jumped her, "Scared ya, huh." He chuckled with a very wide grin on his face, "Anyways, where's Daniel?" Asked Lao curiously as Eevee looked at Luna shyly. Eevee quickly hid in Lao's hair, "Don't mind Eevee, she's one shy baby!" He chuckled.

Elijah looked at both Leah and Sylvia, "Well, should we start looking for them?" He asked. Leah was frantically checking all around her, "I don't like it here, it gives me the creeps..." She said. Elijah could sense the worry in her voice. He scanned the area, he wouldn't have admitted it, but he was a little creeped out too. "HOOOO!!" Elijah jumped out of his skin. He turned around quickly. A Noctowl was sitting in the tree above him. He heard the others trying to hide their laughter. "We better get moving.."

"I don't know. Probably out in the forest somewhere." Luna responded. "Also, in case you're wondering, my Egg didn't hatch yet. I found this Houndour near a rock." she added. Houndour, at the sight of Lao, retreated behind Luna, whimpering. "They don't trust humans. Except me, of course." she added. Houndour poked one of her Poké Balls and attempted to enter it. However, it was repelled. "Oh, wait. It seems their owner hasn't smashed their Poké Ball. So they're not released." she said.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hmm. I have some PokéBites, here." He said calmly as he pulled out the PokéBites out of his bag. He put one on Houndour's head, "Eevee is really just a baby..." He said calmly as Eevee nuzzled Lao and stayed near him, always. Just like glue. Eevee looked at Everyone warily and went into Lao's purple hoodie, "She only feels safe around me or Decidueye." He stated as he patted her head. She began licking Lao's neck. Lao felt a bit ticklish. Eevee considered Lao, a part of her family.

Sylvia held her heart, breathing heavily. "J-jeez! I think we're close to the Old Chateau," Sylvia commented. "Ghost-type Pokemon tend to dwell here." She sighed wearily. "This'll be an adventure full of jump-scares, won't it?" she asked rhetorically.

Alec kept walking through the forest(This will be a heavy fight so if u guys want you can see the smoke or hear the crash or something) he noticed again two team plasma people. They turned and noticed alec "Hey lara isn't that the kid does other guys were talking about they said he had an umbreon.." lara grinned "Yeah that's probably him" they walk infront of him umbreon growled "Well well isn't the famous trainer and his umbreon" alec gave a smirk "Hmph! what do you want.." lara got angry "Revenge of course! dumb ass" alec just laughed at them "Yeah thats funny now move.." he said changing to a stern voice "Umbreon keep calm.." umbreon looked serious "Magmortar lets go" lara yelled "Skuntank come out" jake also yelled along with her alec again smiled umbreon walked up infront "Sceptile go" lara started to laugh "Haha a grass type? against a fire type? you going for a suicide? seriously!" alec kept quiet "Umbreon Dark pulse sceptile leaf blade go" both pokemon reacted quickly and without knowing it the enemies pokemon were hit so fast "Grr Magmortar use fire blast...Skuntank use Sludge bomb" sceptile and umbreon moved on their own and dodged the attacks "Leaf storm..Shadow ball" Umbreon fired the shadow ball first sceptile used leaf storm straight after the shadow ball was wraped in the leafstorm creating a Dark leafstorm both pokemon were hit heavily and couldn't get up "Pathetic thanks sceptile return" alec walked past them and continued on

Elijah and Leah looked at each other wearily when she mentioned Old Chateau. "We've been here once before..." He mentioned. He figured it was a good point to tell a story since they seemed to have a while to go still. "Leah, our friend Ray, and I were running through this same forest one night trying to find shelter from a terrible storm. He stumbled upon it and figured it was as good a place as any, at least we were dry. He walked in, and were instantly scared to death because the furniture was floating. We heard feint laughs coming from farther down the hallway and decided to search for the source of it. About halfway down he hall, the floor opened beneath us causing us to get split into groups, Leah with Scyther, and Ray with me. We managed to find our way out, but it took us all nigh.." He was interupted by the sight of the Chateau infront of them. He noticed Luna and Lao at he door. "Guess we got beat." He said with a smirk on his face. He ran up to Lao and blew an air horn next to his face. "Payback"

Sylvia gasped at the loud noise as she and Pip covered their ears. "Elijah!" Sylvia screamed indignantly. "Why!? I hate loud and sudden noises!"

Pip whimpered a bit. "Piplup..."

Sylvia comforted Pip. "Hey, it's okay, buddy. We'll find everyone."

Pip nodded hesitantly. He and Sylvia were both scared, but they were confident around each other, knowing that together, they could do anything.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Ah, music to my ears." He said calmly as he smirked at Elijah, "You'll have to do more to 'payback' me." He said as he chuckled and walked, "Anyways, where are we?" He asked curiously as he looked around. The place had a lot of cobwebs, and furniture. Lao heard screeching, "The hell was that?!" He exclaimed as he looked around.

Sylvia and Pip shivered. Deciding now was as good a time as any, Sylvia tossed up a Poke Ball. "Alright, c'mon, Midnight!" she exclaimed. Out of her Poke Ball came a Murkrow she caught in the woods. Sylvia smiled. "With a Dark-type on our team, we can take out any Ghost-types!" she announced confidently.

Pip cheered from Sylvia's shoulder.

This time ot was Scyther that got scared. He turned around and shot a Night Slash in the direction of the sound. The impact made the wall of the house crumble even more than it was. "I would say that was Super Effective.." Elijah sighed. "Sorry about that Sylvia! And to answer your question, Lao, this is the Old Chateau. Notorious for being the most haunted place in Sinnoh, and the whole world for that fact." He wasn't looking forward to what lied inside the old place.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao didn't seem scared, "Well, that, uh, actually kinda calmed me down." He said calmly. Suddenly, Midnight fainted after there was a sound of a slash, "Looks like Midnight got attacked..." Said Lao as he looked at the fainted Murkrow, "Wait! Where could Adam and Daniel be?!" He exclaimed. Lao wasn't really scared of Ghost type Pokémon. He actually liked them.

Adam walked around, having just woken up. He heard the group was at the Old Chateau, and he headed there himself. He eventually got there, and walked inside. He saw the whole group there, and shouted, "Hey, guys, wait for me!" He ran for Lao and saw Sylvia and Elijah there with him. "Why the flip are you in this place, you idiots? We need to focus on what we actually need to do, not walk around haunted places looking for jump scares to wake us up! " he whispered. Then, a spherical Pokemon with gas on its edges pooped out at Adam, and the boy screamed. "Oh my Arceus, it's a Gastly!" The Gastly laughed and floated away as Adam breathed heavily. "Oh, man, of all the things I go through, just to see Sylvia again," he said quietly, hoping nobody would hear his sentence.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hey, Mr. Gastly. Uh, can you just...go away...?" He asked curiously. Gastly was confused. Decidueye said some stuff to Gastly, "Decid, Decid." Said Decidueye calmly. Gastly nodded and disappeared, "Communication." Lao smirked as he high fived with Decidueye. They were like a dynamic duo.

Alec kept on walking and whilst he was walking he noticed a broken sign sayinv old platou(Correct me in the spelling if you so wish)
"No way...that can't be that old creepy mansion? i thought that was just a story" he looked at umbreon it looked back and tilted its head "Lets go and check it out!" he follows the path and ends up at the house "Well the story isn't wrong man this place looks old" he muttered to himself he goes closer and opens the door "Hello" his voice echoed in the hall even umbreon had a go "Umbre Umbreon" its voice echoed too he then noticed footsteps behind him and turned "Oh great what are you two doing here!" the team galactic admins looked embarrassed "Well we followd you....we wont give up a fight...but first we need to get back out bye" the door closes behind them and they shreek "Well thats your way out then bye" jake stretched his arm "Wait! lets put our differences aside huh..please let us come with you we are scared..well lara is" she turned to him and hit him on the head "Ow!" jake replied "Hmph! thats what you get for calling me scared" alec continued to walk "Come on then.." they followd and walked around.

Elijah sighed. Scyther and him were definitely connected on some kid of level. The fear level. If he could use Night Slash he probably would have as well. He noticed Adam. "Hey man, good to see you again!" Elijah spoke. "Well, we're one man short." Then he thought of something kind of spooky. "Out of all of the places we could have ended up, why here? Think about it. Different groups at different places, met back up here, at this house. It's kinda spoopy don't you think?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"The bigger question is : Why us? We were chosen to do all kinds of crazy stuff, we started out as unlikely heroes. Just ordinary Pokémon trainers, and BAM! We become heroes! Cool, don't you think?" Asked Lao curiously. It's like they were the chosen ones. The really should've made a team.

Sylvia turned around, beaming. "Adam!?" she exclaimed, suddenly bright. When her Murkrow fainted, she sighed and returned it. "Sorry, buddy," she muttered. "Maybe next time."

Pip gave Sylvia 'the eyes'. Sylvia was a clueless cinnamon roll and didn't understand. "What?" she asked.

Pip smirked. "Pip Piplup, Pip lup Pip."

Sylvia reddened. "W-what!? N-no!"

Piplup was victorious. He gave Adam those same eyes. 'She's all yours.' Now he just had to wait for the magic to happen.

the team plasma admins were shruck behind alec "So you two why did you join team plasma huh?" lara resbonded nervously "I.it was because of money we needed it..you know" alec stopped "The cops pay alot more team galactic are pathetic find something better then a idiotic team like that who ever the leader is he is just using you...trust me your better of becoming pokemon police officers they pay alot better!" alec said sternly lara and jake took the badges off "We will and your right..." they both said "We..we are.." alec turned to them "Dont...just remember this..you will get proper training in the force professional training and believe me it wont be easy..." he then continued to walk "Understood" they both said again alec looked beside but didn't see umbreon alec got worried "Umbreon UMBREON! WHERE ARE YOU!" he looked around "Oh god no! why! You two! where is he" they both stepped back up "Dont blame us we didn't do anything" alec calmed himsef "Its fine i apologise lets keep going we will encounter him again" alec and the team plasma admins kept on walking

Adam looked at Sylvia for a minute, smiling. "Hi, Sylvia. Haven't seen you in a while, I see you caught a Murkrow as well," he said. He saw Pip's face, smug and confident. Adam could not stop staring at Pip. "Um... what is your Piplup doing, Sylvia? It's staring at me with a smug look, and it just said something I can't comprehend. I am very confused about it's behavior." He looked at the rest of the group and kept walking forward. "Um.. w-why don't w-we j-just get out o-of here as fast as we.." as he finished his sentence, he fell in a trap and got stuck in the basement. "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!" he yelled as he fell. He landed on his feet and sent out Chimchar. "Chimchar, use Ember as a light in your mouth, okay?" Chimchar did so, and Adam saw an Umbreon shivering. He patted it softly, and he called, "Does anybody have a lost Umbreon? It's down here with me! Just run over the trapdoor on the left and you'll find your pal right here!" He repeated this speech for a while, hoping this Pokemon would be found and wasn't abandoned.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao and Leah fell together on the trap door, "Ugh, my head.." Said Lao as he put his hand on his head. He looked up and found he was lying down on the ground, with weight on his back. He looked behind him and found Leah, "Uh, can you get off me, please?" He asked curiously. He looked at Eevee sitting in his hands. Luckily, she wasn't injured, but just extremely terrified.

Sylvia tried to catch Adam's hand when he fell. "Adam!" she exclaimed surprisedly, before the floor gave way beneath her as well. She went tumbling in a different direction. She held on to Pip for dear life, hoping to protect him. But she knew she couldn't.

She'd get severely injured, and Pip would feel that too, and then they'd die and turn into ghosts and then Adam will never--

Sylvia wasn't about to finish that thought when she felt herself being slowed to a gentle stop. Surprised, when she landed on the ground, she had enough time to land gracefully on her feet and not get hurt. She glanced around. Who had done that? She caught the eye of a Misdreavus before it disappeared into thin air.

A Midsreavus? But as far as Sylvia knew, Misdreavus preferred playing pranks on people and Pokemon. It was a mischievous Pokemon. That's kinda the point of its name. So why would one save her?

the umbreon nodded and nudged adam as if to want adam to follow it. Umbreon noticed chimchar "Hey tell your master i can tell my master but i need help find master!" umbreon said to chimchar umbreon was still scared and cold

Chimchar heard this and said, "Your master isn't here right now. It seems as if he has to fall down here to find you. My master can do that," Chimchar said. He looked at Adam. "Chim-Chim-char," it said.
"So his name is Alec?" He asked Chimchar, who nodded swiftly. "If your name is Alec, your Umbreon is down here! I am down with it, and Umbreon wants to see you!" Adam yelled.

Alec kept walking with the two behind and suddenly the team galactic members stood up and tried to attack alec but suddenly a dusknoir appeared and scared them making them crawl back and fall down a long hole the dusknoir looked down alec looked down as well "Thanks...lets see ah! your a dusknoir nice to meet you" alec smiled dusknoir seemed to like alec alot and followed him "Do you want to help me find umbreon i lost him and he gets frightened on his own but im sure he is okay" dusknoir nodded its head but didn't leave straight away it pointed at the luxury ball in the bag alec had "You want to join me...but are you sure?" dusknoir spinned "Okay then go luxury ball!" alec threw it and dusknoir was caught "Okay frosslass come out too go and find umbreon" since frosslass is female it seemed to like dusknoir alot and they went off together happily alec kept walking now on his own

Luna had fallen down with Sylvia, and had also been rescued. "Persian? Houndour?" she called out. She heard a tumbling, then a crash, then a yowl. "I guess that's Persian." she said. She turned to Sylvia. "Any idea what saved us?" Luna asked.

Meanwhile, Persian had fallen on top of Alec. "Where is my Trainer?! I must find her!" she cried out in Pokémon language to Froslass. "Please, help me!" Persian pleaded.

Down with Elijah, Houndour turned to a Poké Ball that, judging by smell, was a Sceptile. "Is this human nice?" he asked in Pokémon language. "Humans have treated me cruelly in the past, but that I trust that girl since she smells similar to a human that helped me.".

Last edited:
alec fell down with persian on top of him "A persian you look different...you must be one of does alolan forms(he does know of alola cause he used to go there on holiday as a child) "Your lost i assume" persian nodded "I have a frosslass and a dusknoir looking for everyone okay? so don't worry lets go" he said politely to persian

Sylvia glanced at Luna, still surprised. "I do. It was a Ghost-type Pokemon. A Misdreavus," Sylvia told her. "I don't know why, though. It's supposed to be a mischievous prankster Pokemon. At least, most Misdreavus are..."

Pip thought for a moment, glancing around, when he noticed Sylvia's Poke Ball for Midnight was missing from her belt. "Pip, Pip Piplup!" he exclaimed.

Sylvia gasped. "You're right! Midnight's gone!" she exclaimed, fishing around her bag for Poke Balls. However, all she found was empty Poke Balls. "Oh no... Midnight, I hope you're okay."

Meanwhile, Midnight kept his cool and looked around, keeping an eye out for his Trainer. His friend. "So what're we doing now?" he asked.

"Yeah.." Leah said as she got up, "Sorry about that. Man that hurt..." She helped Lao up. On the ground were a handful of Pokeballs. "That's weird, these aren't mine..." She picked one up and threw it. Out came Sylvia's Murkrow. "Yeah... Definitely not mine." She reurned Murkrow and held onto the ball. "Are any of these yours?" she asked referring to the Pokeballs.

Elijah was sent tumbling down a pit and landed on his arm, "God, that hurt." He stood up rubing his elbow. He looked around and noticed Luna's Houndour hiding shyly in the corner. "Come here little guy." Elijah said gently. "I'm a friend of Luna's, it's alright, I won't hurt you..." He scanned the area, no one was with him or at least not yet. He saw Pokeballs rolling around kn the groud, yet none of them were his. He picked one up and threw it in the air. A sceptile came out, it wasn't his though. His was back in Kanto. Must be the guy with the Umbreon's Pokemon. He turned back to the Houndour. He remember the Poke-Treats in his back pocket. He pulled one out and laid it infront of the Houndour. "Take one, it's on the house," He smiled as the Houndour crept forward and took the treat from his hands, and ate it with Gusto. "You must have been hungry!" He took some more treats and fed it to Houndour. He scratched it behind the ear. He had practice when in came to the Houndour evolutions since he had a Houndoom. After Houndour was finished eating, He went up to Elijah and nuzzeled his hand. Elijah smiled and looked up as he heard something, or someone else flying down the chute.

Last edited:
"don't worry persian we will find your owner soon" he kept saying in different ways to keep persian calm and relaxed it walked infront then suddenly frosslass appeared and said to alec "i have found someone but he fell i do not know where i had look and he is near(you lucario lol)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Decidueye POV
Decidueye had woken up. He saw Scyther, "Wait...Where's Lao?!" Said Decidueye out loud. He looked up. There was no darn way he could have flew all the way. He decided to give it a try, but there was an invisible barrier. Decidueye flew back down. He nudged Scyther, "Wake up." Said Decidueye urgently.

Lao POV

Lao got up. He held Eevee and gave her a berry, "So, how do we get out of here?" Asked Lao curiously. Eevee seemed to be scared. She passionately nuzzled Lao. She wouldn't leave Lao alone. It was like she was glued to him. Lao looked up, "No way to climb up there." He muttered to himself.

(I guess i'll do that too)
Scyther POV
Scyther felt somethting nudging him on the shoulder, it was Decidueye. He got up and stood around. He saw Piplup there as well. "Where the heck are we, and where's everyone else?" Scyther asked worried. He didn't see a clear way out other than to walk forward and see what was there.

Leah POV
Leah looked around, "Last time we just followed the tunnel out, the only thing was last time we ended up here, it eventually splits into even more tunnels. It's a labyrinth down here." She replied. She picked up the remaining Pokeballs and put them in her bag. "Guess we should start moving." She said. "Follow meeee!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Decidueye POV
"Haven't you been here, before?" Asked Decidueye as he folded his arms, "Whatever, you gonna look for a way out or..?" Asked Decidueye curiously as he began walking off. Decidueye decided to be their leader, since he seemed to be the strongest. He shook the thought away, and began walking, hoping the others would follow him.
Lao POV
"Wait!" He began running after Leah. He picked up only one Pokeball since Leah seemed to have picked up the rest. He continued running after Leah.

Scyther POV
Scyther sighed and followed Decidueye through the hall. They came across a Split in the path, there were two choices. How to decide, Scyther knew. Scyther used X-Scissor on the wall blasting a hole in it, revealing another path. "Well? We going to continue?" Scyther asked.

Leah POV
Lao and Leah continued walking down the path, and also came across a fork in the path. She turned to Lao, "Left or Right?"