• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

Alec sat beside his mother "Im here mum dont you worry! please don't give up on me" alec stood up and walked out but before he reached for the door handle his mother woke up "Alec my boy i will survive continue your journey don't you worry about me" she smiled alec nodded and went downstairs he went to professor rowan for a quick hello alec walked in the lab "Hey rowan whats up!" the professor turned "Ah alec! just the person i need two friends of yours send 2 pokemon over as a gift one from hoenn and one from kalos this one i believe" he looks at the pc "A fletchinder flying fire type pokemon and a sceptile from hoenn" alec looked closely at the pc "Wow a sceptile thats a surpise...i remember my friend he said he asked me to look after his sceptile after he retired cause the sceptile is young you see...and fletchinder i believe thats from my best friend he said he will send me a gift i didn't realise it would be a pokemon" alec laughed he got the pokemon over "Hey sceptile nice to meet ya how about you join me ey?" sceptile was stubborn and turned its head away "Want to battle someone?" sceptile looked around and smiled "Okay i know where then!" he returned sceptile and send out fletchinder she was all happily flying around joyfully "Hello there how about you join us huh?" fletchinder was flying around in excitement he then returned it and walked out he flew to the first city to go and get some potions and stuff. He walked in the pokè mart and got his things whilst walking he was checking everything to make sure he has got what he bought whilst checking he accidently walked into a boy(Lao) some potions fell on the floor out of the bag alec grabbed the stuff quickly "Oh sorry...i didn't mean to walk into you" he said nervously whilst scratching his head

Sylvia laughed nervously, holding Piplup tight in her arms so that he wouldn't fall. Piplup crossed his arms and huffed. "Oh, c'mon. Everyone isn't that bad," Sylvia told Piplup. "Besides, if we're going to be working together, we need to be able to understand and communicate with each other."

Piplup avoided eye contact with everyone, still miffed about Sylvia choosing him.

Sylvia sighed. "Look. I can put you down and you can go wherever you want, okay? Would that make you feel better? You could even run away, if you want."

Piplup's eyes widened as Sylvia put him down on the ground. After a moment's thinking, Piplup waddled off. Sylvia sighed, holding Piplup's Poke Ball in her hand. She placed it on the ground. "Guys, I'm going to stay here," she told everyone. "I gotta wait for Piplup to come back. I know he will."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao looked down at the boy who ran into him, "Yeah, it's okay." Said Lao calmly as he helped Alec get his potions. He put them in Alec's bag. Lao looked at Alec, he looked like an Ace Trainer. Lao put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and began walking away, as he waved to Alec, "Later." He said calmly.

Daniel was stunned. He smiled and said, "so, once you talk about Lao, you come to me. Looks like you have a little crush!" He teased. Looking back at his shoulder, that was now shown since Decidueye scratched him, Daniel shrugged. "I really don't kno---" A lady with pink hair and all white suit came up to them.
"Excellent! We have a couple right here!"
"We're not a couple!" Daniel said, even though he did have a crush on Luna.
"Nonsense, my helpers will take you into my building. Helpers!" The lady said. She reminded Daniel of Effy from The Hunger Games. Anyway, her helpers came in and grabbed Daniel and Luna from the shoulders.
After taking them for a bit, the helpers led them into a building. Inside were a LOT of couples. On the wall, there was a poster that read: Each couple will compete against other couples to see who is the best.
Daniel facepalmed, he looked over at Luna. Suddenly, a loud speaker erupted the room: "please may John and kate and Josh and Kitty come to the competitive lounge. Thank you."

"What?!" Luna exclaimed, before realizing what happened. She turned to Daniel. "We need to escape. Now." she told him. She ran to the exit, but it was blocked! "Dang." she said. "Wait. She doesn't know our names, so she can't call us!" she exclaimed. "Please may Diana and Ethan and the anonymous couple come to the competitive lounge. Thank you." the loud speaker rang out. "Dang." Luna said.

Daniel shivered. He didn't like this place. Walking with Luna to the lounge, Daniel saw the woman again. "I agree... dang." he said to Luna. Arriving at the lounge, Daniel didn't want to sit. But the woman kind of made them.
"I am Sophie. You will use your Pokémon together to try and beat the other couple. Your competition will be battle. You will battle against each other. Once the other couple's team has fainted, you will be able to go. But if you lose, you will stay. Simple? Okay, go on!" The 'couples' walked onto the stage. Ethan and Diana sent out Incineroar and Primarina. Daniel smiled. Daniel used to have an Incineroar, so he would know the moves. It must've been the same for Luna, except Primarina.

Luna knew which moves Primarina learned. The problem? Quite a few were Fairy type. "Go, Persian!" she yelled. "Use Power Gem on Incineroar!" she ordered. The attack hit Incineroar, but it just shrugged it off. "That's a strong Pokémon." Luna muttered. Diana and Ethan ordered their Pokémon to use Sparkling Aria and Darkest Lariat respectively. "Persian , dodge both attacks!" Luna yelled out. Persian slid out of the way af Sparkling Aria, but went flying right into Darkest Lariat! "Clever. Very clever." Luna said.

Daniel sent out Shinx. It instantly grew to Persian's size. A power not yet discovered? She used thunderbolt on Primarina, making it paralyzed and damaged. Daniel smiled at Luna, they might not look tough, but really, they could do a lot in battles. Shinx got ready and dodged every attack coming. Easy!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao walked into one of the contest buildings. Why not see a competition before going to Eterna City? He looked around, and saw a seat right down. He walked down and sat on a chair. He looked at the battle......Luna?! Daniel?! Lao wasn't surprised, "Well, looks like I found them." He stated, "They were probably doing mushy stuff....Like Luna lecturing Daniel, or somethin', I don't know." He said calmly as he turned his attention back to the battle.

"Persian, use Power Gem!" Luna exclaimed. This time, she caught Incineroar off guard, and dealt a lot more damage than last time. This time, Incineroar used Bite and Primarina used Bubble Beam. Persian dodged both, but flew into the wall! "Persian!" Luna cried out. She ran over to her Pokémon, who had injured its foot.
"Persian can't battle like this!" she yelled. "I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure we have to forfeit the match. I think Persian's paw is broken." she said gravely.

Last edited:
Alec waved back to lao "Nice guy" he muttered to himself he took potions and put them in his bag and continued to walk to the next route. Whilst he was walking he noticed a van with the Team galactic symbol on it "Father i report in i see a galactic van just before heading into the route after the first gym" he send of the message and got a phone call "Alec keep investigating update when you get the chance" alec hanged up he took out fletchinder "Do me a favour and fly around and look for a van like that" fletchinder flew up and was circling the area it came back down and wanted me to follow it "Another one? what could they be planning..." he stopped and looked at the vans "Only two?...Fletchinder keep an eye out for anyone" fletchinder was flying about it then came down "Fletch Fletchinder" it flew infront of alec then suddenly a team galactic member on his own was walking towards the van he then noticed alec "Hey! get away this is galactic personal only" fletchinder was keen to battle alec stayed silent "grr go magnemite" it came out and showed some electricity "Fletchinder Use acrobatics!" fletchinder went at high speed towards magnemite and got a direct hit "Magnemite use discharge" alec looked at where fletchinder could go "Okay fly up and get as far away as possible then come back using flame charge at full speed" magnemite fired it and missed it as fletchinder flew away. Suddenly you saw a small flame become larger it came at full speed and hit magnemite it fainted instantly "I wont forget this everyone lets go!" the vans started to move and went off "Dad i just battled one of them they are weak but im not underestimating them..." he send of the message and alec kept on walking on

"Luna, get Persian out of here, I've got this! Go Piplup!" Piplup came out and did a break dance, whilst using bubble beam. Daniel smiled and said: "Shinx, thunderbolt on Primarina! Piplup, do your thing!" Together, they defeated the enemy Pokemon. He grabbed Luna's hand and got her Pokeball. He returned Persian and gave Luna it back. He ran with her all the way to the gym. "Whew. I told you I had them."

"Great job." Luna said to Daniel. She rushed to the Pokémon Center. "My Persian flew into the wall during a battle! I think her paw is broken!" she explained to Nurse Joy. While Persian was being treated, Luna was worrying like she had never worried before. Eventually, Nurse Joy came back out. "I'm afraid your Persian will have to be treated overnight. After the treatment, it will take one week for it to fully recover. It cannot battle during that time." she told Luna.

Daniel went into the Pokemon center. "Hey, Luna? Persian will be okay. If you want, I could stay with you here overnight?" He smiled in a gentle, friendly way. "I also wanted to tell you something. I Might've had a crush on you since Alola..." He hoped this would end well. He looked outside the window. A lot of stars. The moon shone brightly throughout Oreburgh City.

"Thank you. By the way, the feelings are m-" Luna said before a lady came running in. "Help! My Lopunny is sick!" the lady yelled. "Wait! I can help!" Luna said. She went into the ER, where she saw her Persian. She inspected Lopunny. "Judging by the eyes, it's a case of Rodaculus." she said. "If we don't treat it, your Lopunny could go blind! Luckily, my dad taught me a treatment." she told the lady. Luna ran into the Pokémon Center's herb garden, picked several herbs, and put them in a blender with some Pinap Berries. She put the mixture in to a dropper and squirted a few drops into Lopunny's eye. She handed the bottle to the lady and said "My dad's a doctor. Squeeze 3 drops into your Pokémon's eye each day for a week, and they'll be fine.". "How could I ever repay you? Oh, I know- an Egg!" the lady yelled. She gaved Luna an Egg. "Thanks." Luna said.

Whilst alec was walking he got a text from his dad "Son stay in the first gyms town for now sorry i forgot the name...never mind that team galactic have been stealing pokemon its rumoured that they are hiring someone thats why we are investigating please stay back we can handle this alec good luck on your gym challenge
-Love dad" alec went back to his home screen and turned his phone off on standby he returned to the town and went into the pokemon centre since people can stay there for a while. He walked in and saw some people in a rush a young girl was using medicen to heal someones pokemon alec went up to the desk "Hi id like to heal my pokemon.." the nurse smiled and took fletchinder's pokeball. "Please take a seat we will be with you in a moment" Alec sat down thinking back to the battle "That fletchinder is strong..thanks sam.." he muttered to himself

Last edited:
Daniel was startled but he nodded to the trainer. "Uh, I didn't know people watched. Thanks though!" He said and walekd over to Luna. "What happened?" Daniel asked, still startled. "And you were saying?" Smiling, he fiddled with his Skull necklace. It had a tiny skull - not a real one, of course - that hung on a small string. He wanted to know if Luna felt the same to him. She didn't really look surprised but he wanted to know what she said.

It seemed as if nobody had remembered Adam, so he stayed behind and trained for a few days. In that time, his Chimchar and Tyrogue got stronger, and he caught a Starly. After finally making it to Oreburgh, he found the group. "You guys need to make sure we're all together! I was left behind at Sandgem, and now I bet I can beat every Pokemon you've received in Sinnoh! Next time, don't leave me behind, okay?" He was mad, and now he made a dumb choice. He could have provoked a battle from someone. Now, most definitively, he was screwed.

"I was going to say... the feelings are mutual." Luna said, blushing. "I was going to say that tonight, but you beat me to it." she said, smiling. She looked at the egg. "Heh. We announce our relationship just as I get the result of a Pokémon relationship." she said. "Time to go friendzone all the other boys!" she exclaimed happily. "Do you want to come with me?" she asked Daniel.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
After watching the contest, Lao had been taking a stroll in Oreburgh. He looked at a Pokémon Center. He saw Daniel and Luna though the window. He waved and walked away. He looked at the sky. It was getting dark, Lao looked at the stars, ''Wish mom and dad were here to see this." He said calmly. He saw a shooting star, "I guess I should make a wish..." He said calmly, "I wish....for my friends to make their dreams come true." He said calmly. He then walked to an open field, with bushes full of berries and a pond, "Looks like a good place to set up camp." He said calmly as he put his bag on the ground, and took out some tents. Luckily there was some firewood conveniently placed nearby. He set up 4 tents, "Seems about right." He said as he looked at the tents, "Time to set up a fire." He said calmly as he rubbed some firewood, making a fire. He heard a growl from his stomach, "Lunch time." He chuckled as he took out an ingredient book from his bag. He looked at the ingredients to make stew. He took out his pot and started cooking. The stew turned out great. There were marshmallows in his bag In case someone didn't like the stew Lao made.

"Seriously?! Where is everybody? I am fed up with them leaving me behind and then ignoring me. Geez, I wish I could just..." as he was talking, he bumped into Lao, and he fell over. "Aagh! Today keeps getting worse! I can't put up with being ignored and having dumb stuff happen to me!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Huh? Adam?" He said as he helped him up, "Have they ignored you? Oh my gosh, they literally always do that." He said as he folded his hands and shook his head. He gave him some stew, "Try it, it's really good." He stated as he pointed at the stew.

Adam gulped the stew down. "It's amazing, Lao," he said, not responding to what he said before the request. "I can't believe I was alone for at least 2 nights, and you all dashed to Oreburgh City without me. At least I know I can expect it in the future," he said, chuckling a bit. Then, he saw a bag of marshmallows. "Wow, Lao, marshmallows? Cool!" he said. He looked at the place around him and saw a camp was set up. "Oh, so we're camping out here tonight, huh? That's cool." He drifted off into thought for a minute. He said this after snapping himself back to reality: "Oh, I wonder how Daniel, Luna, Elijah and Sylvia are doing? They must not notice that I'm back if they ignored me. I'm talking too much, sorry, Lao. You can have your turn to speak." He blushed awkwardly and thought of Sylvia and her rebellious Piplup. Then, he thought of Sylvia and went into la la land, thinking of becoming popular in the group and not being ignored and going unnoticed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Well, Elijah's probably at the gym. Daniel and Luna are probably doing mushy stuff. I don't really know about Sylvia." Lao stated, "And of course I set up camp. There are 4 tents. Luna and Daniel will probably sleep together. Elijah and his friend, Leah, will also probably sleep together. I'mgonna sleep alone. I think it's better if you sleep with Sylvia." Lao suggested, "So...what do you wanna do in the meantime?" Asked Lao curiously.

Adam snapped back to reality hearing Sylvia's name. "Oh, um, I don't know, Do you want to have a quick match? I hope you can give me pointers since the Trainers in the woods were easy to defeat and I don't know too much, either," he said. Outside, he showed no feeling for Sylvia so that he could reveal it later and not draw out any suspicion. On the inside, he was as happy as a clam that he could see her tonight. He drew out a Poke Ball, Tyrogue's, and gave Lao a competitive smirk. "Bring it, Lao," he said confidently.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao looked at his baby Eevee. The little thing was too young and weak to battle. Lao sent out Decidueye. Decidueye looked around. He didn't find Tyrogue, but when he looked down, he saw him, "Careful. Decidueye is immune to Fighting type moves." Warned Lao. Decidueye was also level 100. Decidueye instantly used Spirit Shackle on Tyrogue.

Tyrogue was hit by the Spirit Shackle and was knocked out instantly. "Wow, that was fast," Adam said. "Decidueye must be a lot stronger than Tyrogue for this to happen. I'll be back in a few," he said. He went to the Pokemon Center and healed up his Tyrogue, who was then ready for anything. He walked back to Lao and said, "I bet that even though we lost instantly, we can defeat the Leader of the Oreburgh Gym!" He looked at Eevee and rubbed its tuft of vanilla fur. "This tiny Eevee must have just been born, huh? Maybe that's why we didn't battle it," Adam commented.

Daniel was stunned. He almost fell over, if it weren't for the windowsill. "Uh, yeah, why not?" He smiled. Not only did he feel stunned, but he felt surprised, him, of all people? That was a low chance but it happened! "Come on, then!" He laughed and thanked Nurse Joy.

Alec woke up and went out of the pokemon centre "Thanks nurse come on empoleon and umbreon" he walked out and went off to the route heading to the next city. Whilst walking at the route umbreon smelled something real nice he decided to go and follow it alec turned "Umbreon? you okay?" umbreon was smelling the air "Umbre Umbreon!" alec looked over in the woods "I dont see anything but it might be trouble lets go!" they ran into the woods and came along a nice field there happened to be the guy that alec ran into before and a group of people umbreon ran up looking at the food "Wait umbreon" alec sighed "Im sorry for disturbing you my umbreon here has got a good sense of smell" he laughed nervously

"Alright!" Luna said to Daniel. They soon arrived at the camp. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make!" she declared. "All boys in the group except Daniel are now officially friendzoned!" she exclaimed. "Also, I'll be staying in the Pokémon Center overnight, due my Persian having an injured foot." she said. "And I have an Egg now!" she declared.

"What... the heck... just happened?" Adam asked. Luna barged in with that weird message, and Adam didn't need to know that. "Honestly, I was more interested in unicorns than that, so I will not mind that- wait, what?! You... and Daniel... are you serious, Luna?!" Adam ran to find a mental doctor due to his being insane. "I bust be lucky my brain is still here," he said.

"OK..." Luna said as Adam ran off. "So, although the camp you set up is really nice, I'm staying in the Pokémon Center overnight with Persian." she told everyone. "Also, no one can battle me for a week starting tomorrow. That is, until my Egg hatches." she added. "Good night, everyone." she said, and she walked back to the Pokémon Center.

"Night Luna," Daniel said. He went into his tent and slept.

Daniel didn't normally get dreams: but tonight he did. He dreamed of the gang falling down a deep pit. The dream changed. Now it was of Sylvia and Adam, they were lost from the others. That's where they... the dream ended and Daniel woke up. 5am. He yawned and got up. Walking across the path, Daniel stopped and looked at the time on the route gates. 5:23am. He decided to go to the Pokèmon center. Luna was still there. "How are you doing?" He asked, "and how is Persian?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was confused. He went to sleep, and when he woke up, he looked out of his tent, "I best make breakfast" He said calmly. He made 7 bowls of stew for everyone as breakfast. He was planning on going to Eterna City today. He looked up at the sky. Lao's wish last night....He really hoped it would actually happen. The question was : What Were Everybody's Dreams?

Adam came back sooner or later, and he went into his tent, hallucinating that Sylvia was there. He slept beside her (or, he thought, at least) and drifted off. His dreams were finding the perfect day to tell Sylvia that he loved her. He saw that he should tell her once he acquired a few Gym Badges. Then, everything came to him. He knew when he'd tell her, and hopefully she liked him as well. But that was a big hope for Adam.

Luna had woken up around the same time as Daniel. "I'm having trouble sleeping, but other than that I'm fine." she told Daniel. "Persian will be OK, but she can't battle for a week. After that week, she'll have fully recovered." she added. "I had a really strange dream. I was a Pokémon, in a world of only Pokémon. I had to save the world, and weird stuff happened, and then I had to leave that world..." she told him. "What did you dream about?" she asked.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao opened the window of the Pokémon Center, "Breakfast's Ready!" He exclaimed, as he went back outside and drank some of his stew. He was waiting for everyone to come by and eat their breakfast. He looked around, at the woods, "Hmm, I'll go there before Eterna City." He muttered to himself. He wondered if someone would like to come with him, while he was drinking his fresh, warm stew.

Sylvia was lost in the woods. She and Pip have been alone training for some time now, but they didn't know where to find the others. Sylvia had caught a couple of Pokemon along the way, so she didn't just have Pip the Piplup with her. Finally, she found a camp in the woods. She hoped that it was her friends. "Hello?" her voice echoed.

"I had a nightmare about all of us falling down a pit. Oh, and--" he smiled, "Adam and Sylvia kissing.
"Anyway, I'm going to the city, since I need a good start. I'm guessing you're staying here? Well, I better go, bye Luna." He explained and started to the path. After a minutes of walking, Daniel saw a Riolu, it was scratching its head. Daniel walked up to it. "Rotom?"
"That's a Riolu!" Rotom said.
"Thanks. Hey, Mr. Riolu, what are you trying to do?" Riolu jumped up. It understood after a while and took Daniel to a grassy field with sticks formed in a circle. He understood and sent Shinx out. She listened as Daniel explained. Walking backwards, Shinx sent a bolt of electricity at the sticks. Fire instantly appeared. Daniel looked up. It was still dark, but he knew it was morning. How long was Riolu here for?
Riolu cheered and patted Shinx. Daniel and his team began to go, but Riolu followed them. He smiled and took out his Pokèball. Inside went Riolu. One... Two... Three... Caught!

Luna received Persian back. Persian had a cast on their foot, and showed significant limping while walking. Luna thanked Nurse Joy and went over to Daniel, holding Persian in her arms. She noticed a Poké Ball shaking, then a click. "Great job, Daniel! You caught...Well, I don't know what." she said. She glimpsed a Houndour near a rock. "A Houndour? I should check that out." she told Daniel.

She went over to the Houndour. At the sight of her, the Pokémon whimpered and ran behind the rock. "Do you have any food?" Luna asked Daniel. "I want to lure it out. It must be afraid for a reason. It doesn't seem to know that not all humans are bad." she said.