• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

Alec woke up and heard a knock on the door (Note that kayo and alec's father know each other as friends kayo met him in unova a while back) alec went downstairs and opened the door and it was kayo (So weird having a conversation between my own characters) "hey im kayo is your dad in by any chance" alec looked plunt "No he is frostveil city looking for team galactic" kayo smiled "Alright then ill head over there now its nothing ergent he asked for my help thats all" alec gave a sarcastic smirk "Okay see you then" alec closed the door and kayo went off. "Why does he need help from someone like him? i guess i shouldn't understimate people but yeah...must be eargent if he is asking the hoenn champion for help..." he muttered to himself then sat down with umbreon and zorua he then started to watch tv for the rest of the day

"Thanks for the flowers." Luna said to Daniel. "By the way, Lao, how's Anya doing? I heard some ladies talking about ghost reviving tools." she asked. Shinx waddled over to Deevee and placed their paw down playfully on Deevee's. "What a cutie." Luna said. "By the way, Daniel, I made a little something for you." she said, and handed Daniel a Shinx plushie. "Don't ask me how I had time to make this, because I don't know the answer." she added.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Anya? She's behind you." He stated, "Hi!" Said Anya. She looked more human like now. She had short purple lavender hair, headphones, and a black hoodie, purple shirt and long red skirt. She had dark brown ebony eyes. Leevee looked over at Deevee, and Shnx playing. She backed off, but she did also want to have some fun, but her shyness didn't allow her.

Deevee felt comfortable with Luna's Shinx. That was about it, otherwise it would've done the same as Leevee. Daniel smiled at the plushie and... (DAWG DIS JUST HAPPENED) kissed her on the cheek. "You shouldn't have! But anyway, thanks." He looked over at Leevee. "Hey, Eevee, if you want to play, they're happy to have more Pokemon to play with!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Leevee waddled away from them, but she looked over at the playing pair again. She then lied down. She didn't like to be alone. Laopat her head, trying to comfort her. Leevee smiled at Lao. She then glanced at the playing pair again. She sighed and then tried to waddle to Lao but she was struggling, so Lao picked her up. Leevee did not like to be held up, but she really did look cute when flustered. Lao let Leevee down. Leevee began waddling over to Shinx and Deevee. Leevee was younger than Deevee, but obviously older than Shinx. But she was the least mature and most shy. She waddled forward, and tried to make a good impression. She was trying to get their attention by playing with a little orange ball with a star drawn on it. Lao smiled and gave a thumbs up. Leevee felt more confident.

Last edited:
Luna was stunned. "You're welcome." she eventually said. She turned to Anya. "Hi. Nice to see you alive." Luna said, sounding awkward. Shinx ran to Leevee and put their paw on the ball. The ball slipped away, but Shinx ran to retrieve it, faceplanting in the process. Luna ran over to Shinx and helped them up. Shinx pushed the ball back to Leevee. "Hey, Daniel?" Luna asked. "Would you want to go out somewhere this week?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Leevee smiled and lightly threw the ball back to Shinx. Lao gasped, "Hey, can I come too? I'd be the third wheel while you two flirt and stuff!" He suggested to Daniel and Luna. Unlike most people, he personally liked being a third wheel. It was kind of a fun role, making the main two lovers stop flirting and such. But he wasn't going to that!..........Right?

"Sure," he smiled. Deevee and Leevee were twins, that was fore sure. Leevee was a tiny bit more shy than Deevee. Daniel was happy he and Luna were together. "It's up to Luna, bro," he told Lao. Turning back to Deevee, Daniel saw him try to bite the ball but couldn't. He was getting annoyed and started crying. Daniel picked Deevee up and stroke his head. "Enough playing for today, little baby scruffy?" Deevee nodded and fell asleep in Daniel's hands.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Leevee sounded jealous and also cried, "Aw, you want some too, lil' Leevee?" He asked as he picked her up. She blushed and and nodded, even though looking flustered that she was picked up. Lao pat her back and she leaped on Lao's head, and began waddling around on his head, like a cat, and then she sat on his shoulder, and lied down. She wanted the ball, So Lao gave it to her. Leevee didn't want to be on the shoulder anymore. She wanted to play, and so, Lao put her down. She had a dominant nature, even though she was ultimately shy. She began waddling over to the ball, and began pushing it around, chasing it. She wasn't able to catch it. She got really flustered and started crying. Lao picked her up and put her on his shoulder, and she lied down as she licked Lao, while closing her eyes, sorta like a child, "Twins." He chuckled at the Eevees. Leevee was still crying, since Lao put her down, now. She cried for attention while trying to waddle over to Lao and tried to climb up, but miserably failed. She cried again. Leevee really seemed more of a crybaby. Lao chuckled, as she was sittin' on the ground all grumpy, flustered and crying for attention with sad, puppy eyes. She almost sounded like a kitten crying for attention.

"Sure, Lao can come." Luna said happily. "There's a place in Eterna City called the Moonlit Swanna. 4-star restaurant, all fancy, only complaint is the prices...It sounds nice. Besides, sewing skills and PokéBay come in handy for cash." she told them. Shinx waddled over and tried to pet Leevee. That didn't work out, but Shinx was still pleased.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Leevee turned around to see Shinx petting her. She blushed a bit, and quieted down. She then felt embarrassed. She got the ball back and rolled it lightly to Shinx. Her flower ring was beautiful. Then her instincts came in. She tried to bite the ball, but she miserably failed. The ball rolled away. Leevee was really annoyed, so much, that she began crying again. She was really sensitive. She chased the ball, waddling after it, only to face plant. She began crying again.

Daniel laughed. "See you guys in the morning." He grabbed his stuff and continued on the path. Deevee started to cry, so Daniel picked her up after he put his backpack on. The Eevee instantly fell asleep.

After a while, the sun started to come back up, that's when he noticed the girl. Mallow... Daniel's 'EX'. But not really. A girl disguised as Mallow and basically, was together with Daniel. Mallow instantly noticed him and came over. "Oh hey... uh... Dylan, was it?"
"Daniel."
"Oh yeah! Well, good to see you!"
"Whatever," Daniel muttered. He began to go again. Eterna city shone through the path. Eevee finally woke up and licked Daniel. "We're here... Eterna city!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao had flew with Decidueye, and Leevee holding onto Lao. He landed beside Daniel. Leevee shyly greeted Deevee, and hid behind Lao's neck on his other shoulder. Lao chuckled and rolled his eyes. He then took out his map, "Okay, so the new map for Sinnoh says that.....Kristofer, is the new gym leader for Eterna City. His Pokémon, are mostly...fighting type.." He said calmly as he read the map, "Where IS he, though?" He asked himself curiously, as Leevee, was tapping Lao, trying to gain his attention. Leevee seemed flustered. She cried loudly, making Lao finally look at her, "Yeah?" Asked Lao curiously. Eevee pointed at her tummy and wanted Lao to rub it, "Seriously, Eevee?" Chuckled Lao. Eevee nodded, and Lao rubbed her tummy. She then slowly fell asleep. Leevee had matured and hadn't matured at the same time. She became dominant, and acted like alpha, but at the same time, it was a bit of a childish nature. Leevee was taking a nap, Lao put her in his bag, the grey bag with black tiger stripes was open, for oxygen to come to Leevee whilst she was sleeping. Her chubby belly was showing.

"Lao... Look at this..." Daniel pointed to a girl with pink clothes. Angie... "I better leave you and Angie alone. Goodbye!" He said, running to the gym. Kristopher was waiting at the front door. Daniel waved and smiled.
"Hello, young man. Come for a gym battle?" Kristopher said, competitively.
"Sure have!" Daniel cried. They both stepped in. Sending out Shinx, Daniel wondered about what this battle was going to be like. Kristopher sent out Hitmonlee. "Hitmonlee, use Mach Punch!"
The Hitmonlee sped towards Shinx and punched her. Shinx made a laughing sound and used Thunderbolt, Hitmonlee charged at the thunder. Suddenly, a noise, that Daniel thought was someone scraping on metal, erupted in the room. Daniel doubled back and fell. Memories came flooding back to him. The dreams he had. His mother and father. Lao and Elijah. And then - although this was not a memory - he saw Luna. Staring back at him with those beautiful eyes.

Waking up feels good in the morning, knowing that another night is done and you can start a new day. But, waking up in a hospital bed, after not knowing what happened, gives curiosity. This is what happened to Daniel.
He woke up to Eevee's Cries. As soon as he saw Daniel was awake, Eevee jumped on him and managed to lick him. He hugged him, until the nurse came in.
"Awake, finally, you've been out for two days..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(PANCHAM, I SWEAR TO GOD! XD)
The girl wasn't Angie, but was Annie Sharp, "Who the heck is that?" He asked himself, "Eh, I don't know." He said calmly as he walked off to the gym, "Hello, newcomer! Perhaps, you have come to battle me?" Asked Kristofer with a smirk, "Yes!" Answered Lao, "Excellent! Now, show me the strength of your Pokémon!" And so, the battle began. Lao sent out Decidueye. Kristofer sent out Toxicroack, "Spirit Shackle!" Exclaimed Lao as Decidueye fired an arrow at Toxicroak, "Sucker Punch!" Exclaimed Kristofer as Toxicroak tried to punch Decidueye, but missed. Decidueye fired another Spirit Shackle at Toxicroak, making it faint. Kristofer sent out Lucario. Lucario used Power Up Punch. Uh oh, Decidueye was immune to Fighting Type moves. Lucario gulped. Decidueye used Double Team and then Spirit Shackle, making all the clones of Decidueye fire impacting spirit shackle arrows at Lucario. Lucario was abdly damaged and made all clones of Decidueye disappear by looking at the aura of the real Decidueye and used Sucker Punch. Decidueye was damaged, but used Spirit Shackle again on Lucario, making it faint.

Kristofer sent out Heracross. Heracross charged at Decidueye with its horn, but Decidueye stopped it, by throwing it away into the wall, and using Spirit Shackle. Heracross fainted! Kristofer sent out Machamp, which used Kick, but Decidueye dodged and grabbed its leg. Decidueye flew up while holding Machamp's leg, and threw it down on the cold, hard ground. Decidueye fired countless Spirit Shackle arrows at Machamp, making it faint. Kristofer sent out Medicham. Decidueye used Spirit Shackle and Leaf Tornado, a new move he learned. Medicham was stuck in a tornado full of sharp leaves and Spirit Shackle arrows, bombarding it. Medicham fainted! Kristofer sent out Hitmonlee. Decidueye just fired Spirit Shackle arrows at it, until it fainted. Lao received The Buff Badge! "This badge buffs up your Pokémon's strength!" Said Kristofer as he flexed. Two days later, Lao was looking for Daniel until he entered a Pokémon center and saw him, waking up. Lao sighed a breath of relief. He looked at Daniel, through the window and waved.

Luna rushed into the Pokémon Center. "Daniel! You're OK!" she exclaimed, and she hugged him in relief. "I had no idea what happened, but it must have been terrible!" she said. She began to cry. "I let you down...I couldn't help you...What if something like this happens again? I can't stand the thought..." she cried out. She gave him a bowl of strawberries. "Do you like them?" she asked, holding back tears.

"Luna, I'm fine." Daniel said, kissing Luna on the cheek. "Two days... That's a long time I've been out!" He tried to smile at Luna and ate the strawberries. "If anything happened like this again, I can pull through..." Daniel knew that was a lie. If he saw those images again, there'd be no way he wouldn't go insane. "And yes. I do like them." He smiled, wiping away Luna's tears.

"Thanks." Luna said. "I have a huge story from over the past two days." she said. "It was my first legal battle. And those are nothing like Pokémon battles. In the end, a new Pokémon joined my team." she said. She sent out Houndour. "He's gotten more confident around humans." she explained. He's still mostly afraid, but we're working on it." Luna said, smiling. "I wonder how my mom is doing. I haven't heard from her since we fought her in Alola. I hope she's more...sane." she added. "Once you recover, how about that dinner?" she asked Daniel.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry" He sang quietly to himself as Daniel and Luna were having their little pow wow. He then sat in a corner, watching Leevee crying for attention as he looked away. She looked at him with sad puppy eyes and started to waddle over to him, and try to climb up him, but miserably failed. She looked at him with even sadder puppy eyes, and tried to waddle over to him again. She tripped and then got up and cried as she began waddling over to him, again but tripped and face planted. She cried again. She leaped onto him but fell on his lap, and she cried some more, not in the hearing of anyone nearby, though. She looked at him with innocent eyes. Lao then rubbed her tummy. Eevee tried to stop him but her little chubby arms were too small. She looked flustered, and she blushed, looking grumpy as always. Lao put her in his bag. She then began crying again, because she couldn't see him. Lao chuckled, as he left the zip of the bag, open.

Sylvia watched everyone get into the Gym. She glanced at her Badge case. It was completely empty, waiting for eight slots to be filled. She glanced at Adam. "Hey, Adam..." She paused, hoping that she had obtained his attention. "How many Gym Badges do you have? Most of them seem to have one, but I haven't got one. Did you or anyone else not get their Gym Badges either?"

Pip glanced over at him too, curious as to whether or not Sylvia's point was accurate. After all, they were a team, right? Shouldn't they all move forward together?

"I don't have any, either," Adam said. "And you're right about moving forward. In fact, it seems as if they're ignoring us, and the only one talking to us is Lao about our just being a couple," he added. "We are in Oreburgh, and they're far ahead of us. I think we should stay back and take a few days to ourselves." He took Sylvia's hand, and for the first time, planted a kiss on her cheek. "So, what do you say, Sylvia?"

Sylvia blushed. "I-I... Um, yeah. That sounds good. We can do some training, s-spend more time together... A-and then we can get our Gym Badges and move forward!"

Pip gave Sylvia the same 'you-love-him' look. Sylvia gave Pip a 'keep-doing-that-and-you'll-get-no-Poffins' look in response. Again, Pip looked away and listened to the 'mushy stuff' happen.

"Dinner sounds great. But I think they want to inject me, so it will effect my mood. I'd rather not spoil a lovely place." Daniel replied. Nurse Joy came in and injected Daniel with some blue stuff. His eyes went wide. His mouth curved in an evil way. "Luna, I suggest you get out... NOW!" He shouted, not being himself.

Adam took Sylvia's hand and walked toward the Pokémon Center. He sat down at a bench after he suggested that his team were to get healed to Nurse Joy. He looked at the sky from a window near where he was and he saw that it was dark. "Oh, we might have to stay for the night. At least it's just us instead of everyone else tagging us along," he added. "I'll go rent the room," he said, walking to Nurse Joy. After a bit of conversation with her, he got a Key to Room 5. He walked back to Sylvia and said, "I've rented the room so we can stay here tonight, okay?" He held her hand as he laid back on the couch.

Sylvia nodded and hummed in acknowledgement. (OOC: Y'know, like "Mm-hmm.") She began thinking about something. The others had met her little sister when they were just getting their first Pokemon. Alex always wanted to have the Pokemon stronger than Kai's, so clearly, she thought that a Fire-type against a Grass- and Ground-type was a solid choice. Honestly, Kai made one of the smartest decisions. Sylvia glanced at Pip. On day one, he wasn't fond of her, but ever since they'd trained away from everyone else, Sylvia and Pip grew much closer. In fact, their bond deepened almost to a spiritual, emotional, mental, maybe even a physical level. They could understand each other very well and acted as friends. Pokemon to Trainer and the other way around.

Then Sylvia reflected on what they've been through so far, wondering what her little sister was up to nowadays. Alex was always a bit of a wild card, though no doubt she wanted to partake in the Pokemon Contests as a fashion designer and an ice skater. In fact, Sylvia wouldn't be surprised if Alex claimed the Snowpoint City Gym and changed it to fit only ice skaters. She sighed. Everyone would have a hard time at that. Sylvia herself knew how to ice skate, but she was certainly no professional, unlike Alex.

"OK." Luna said. She went outside and looked up to the stars. She knew Daniel was going to be alright. However, that was only half of what worried her. She had lied when she said she didn't know how Daniel was knocked out. But she wasn't sure Daniel wanted to know what really happened. They had attacked him, and she didn't do anything. Fear had taken over.
"I'm useless." Luna said to herself. "I'm such a coward, I can't save anyone...".

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Whaddya talkin' about?" Lao was sitting on a tree, while listening to Luna, "Whatever you think happened to Dan. You're wrong." He said firmly, "Now, tell me.....," He said calmly as a shadow covered his eyes, suddenly a red gleam appeared, "What do you think happened to him?" He asked curiously. Boy, he SURE knew what happened to Daniel! He usually went through the same stuff, but since Daniel was younger than Lao by 2 years, Lao had experienced more of it. Heck, he even saw things worse than Daniel's visions, "So?" He asked curiously.

Elijah and Leah were walking side by side. They had stayed back a few days to explore the city. Leah had also obtained her second gym badge. She admired it as they walked to where everyone else were. she turned her head towards Elijah as they were walking, she wondered what was on his mind. Probably just recounting past memories as usual. He'd been through a lot, it was probably hard not to. When am I going to tell him... She wondered. If I wait too long, he'll be off at another region like last time... I have to make a move. "Hey, Elijah.. I've had something on my mind the past few months, and it's not going away." she told him. Elijah turned to Leah, "Oh yeah, what's that?" he asked. "Well... You see... Ever since that one night we got separated in the storm, I've always kind of had feelings for you. You protected me from every danger possible, and I just sat there in horror..." She was getting emotional, and she knew it, but she didn't care. "I was wondering if you thought the same about me?" She knew that came out wrong, she'd had never done anything this extreme, sure she'd gone over it in her head many times, but when she actually said it, she forgot everything, she'd memorized previously. It was extremely nerve-racking. Elijah was very shocked by this statement. He'd always thought Leah hated him. "uh.. um.." he didn't know what to say. Leah frowned, "You don't do you..." She sat down on a nearby bench and put her face in her hands. "Why am I so stupid!" she yelled. Elijah walked over to the bench she was sitting on, and did something he'd never imagined doing before. he just hugged her. Leah was surprised as well as Elijah himself. But, she didn't fight, she just laid there in his arms. "And to answer your question," Elijah replied. "I do, I really do like you."

whilst alec was heading towards the next town he encountered a trainer wanting to battle "Hey!" the trainer shouted "Lets battle...go Gible!" gible come out "Alright then Zorua show them" zorua came out it stayed calm and howled "Gible use bite" zorua stayed still and waited till gible came close "Now quick attack" zorua slightly moved then used the quick attack to nuzzle him up "Now use bite" zorua jumped whilst gible was in the air and bit him gible fainted. The trainer had his head down and returned his gible "Thank you for the battle but unfortunately i have a starter pokemon "Go Monferno" he threw the pokeball and monferno came out spitting supa hot firah (lol) "Zorua keep calm okay...Now use bite" the trainer quickly countered it "fire fang" both pokemon went for each other but unfortunately zorua was flinged back the trainer smiled "Your zorua isn't as strong now haha!" alec got a little pissed off "Dont get cocky! zorua return your not ready to face this lvl yet...Empoleon show him" empoleon came out and stood in a stance "Hydro pump" he quickly fired it but the trainer responded fast "Dodge it and use fire punch" monferno ran fast and headed for the punch "Catch the punch" empoleon caught the punch cooling the fire punch "Now ice punch" empleon ice punched monferno making it fly back to its trainer. Monferno struggled to stand up "Finnish it hydro pump" empoleon fired but suddenly monferno had these red eyes for a short time and dodged it and started to attack "Flamewheel" the trainer commanded monferno span itself in flames and went for empoleon "Get ready this is blaze empoleon...jump empoleon then use aqua jet" empoleon jumped and front flipped surrounding itself in hot water and speeded towards him"Flamewheel one more time" the trainer shouted it was flamewheel vs aqua jet both moves hit each other a massive crash was heard both pokemon skidded back and monferno then fainted empoleon was breathing heavily but kept itself up "Goodjob empoleon" alec returned his pokemon and went up to the trainer "This was such an intense battle i really enjoyed it and dont get angry there's no point in it" the trainer returned monferno "thank you for the battle i shouldn't of relied on blaze but yeah how about it want to be rivals?" alec took his hands and opened to a hand shake "Sure" both of them shook hands "Oh im alec by the way" the trainer smiled "Im miles what gym are you up to?" alec showed his badges "Up to 5 i tried beating six but it didn't turn out well ill see you around then miles" they then both went their seperate ways.

Daniel tried to sleep. That didn't work out. Today was his birthday, but he was still in the Pokémon centre. Fifteen. Riolu was chatting away with his hands. That's when Daniel started to change moo quickly again. "JUST SHUT UP! I HAVE NO TI---" the nurse stopped him with an injection to knock him out. His body started to shake and shudder.

Waking up, after another few hours, Daniel's eyes widened. His treatment was finally done! Deevee jumped on Daniel in excitement. "OK, Eevee, calm down, we have to go set up camp." That's when he noticed the badge by his bed. Kristopher gave him the gym badge from after the battle!

Daniel finally found a spot. It took him a lot of Taurus huddling, Miltank milking and battling wild Pokémon. Deevee wouldn't take a step out of Daniel's sight. He would waddle over to some branches (the tiniest ones) and bring them over. But that was it.
The camp was ready: fire place, tents and tables. Now, he had to wait. No one brought him presents yet. That didn't really worry Daniel. Everyone seemed to have something on their mind, and were always doing something.

After Adam got the room, he looked around, and suddenly left. He left the Center and got a plane flight to Johto, where his home was. He didn't care that Sylvia would be sad. All he cared is that he didn't kill anybody through his emotional pain. He had brought Chimchar and Starly back so that his good friend, Elm, could study them. He was at the airport, and the flight took off, him sitting on the plane. He slept on the ride, and woke up later to find that Johto was outside the window. He landed, and he was glad his Sinnoh journey was over.

"Well, I know about the flashbacks." Luna said. "If I wasn't so afraid, I could've snapped him out of it..." she said, before she began crying. "I'm just a burden to you all! You'll be better off without me!" she cried out, and she began to run. She ran past Daniel's camp, out of Eterna City, and into a nearby cave. She ran to the back of the shortest tunnel. She heard footsteps coming her way. "Leave me alone!" Luna said sadly. Little did she know, it was no friend coming towards her...

"Luna?" Daniel ran after her. He saw her turn around into a cave. "Shinx, slam!" Shinx slammed the thing that was after Luna. It became scared and ran. "Oh my god. What was that? Are you OK? Why are you running?" He had even more questions to ask Luna. "What's up with you lately? Is it because of me? I knew I shouldn't have told you I liked you. It's causing problems. Tell me what you did, now..."

whilst alec was walking to the next town he had a lot of thought and now is going to become a pokemon photographer he decided to fly to all of the gyms and give the badges back "Im sorry but i want to do something else with my life see you" he flew back to sanghem town and flew to the photography school and applied for it "Oh man im so hyped lets hope i get in!" alec went back to the hotel and fell asleep. The next morning he got a phone call saying he's in cause his dad is in the police force and now is in the school "Awesome ill be right there" and now alec went off to pursue his dream!

"Well, I feel guilty I didn't help you. I thought I was a burden to you and I ran away. But knowing that you care about me...eases the feeling." Luna said, wiping away her tears. She hugged Daniel. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be reacting like this. It's not your fault." she said. Suddenly, they were swarmed by Pokémon! But something was off about these Pokémon. They had empty eyes, and they had no expression on their faces. Luna noticed this. "What's up with that?" she asked herself. The Pokémon dived forward, but upon touching the couple, the emotion returned to their faces, and they ran off. Suddenly, a man in a spacesuit approached them, looking angry. "Your lovey-dovey stupidity is cancelling out our anti-emotion signal! You'll pay for that!" the man yelled.

When Sylvia woke up, she realized that Adam was gone. Reading only a single note left on the counter, she realized that he had left for Johto.

She felt her heart shatter at the thought. "A-Adam's just... g-gone...?"

Pip woke up, realizing his Trainer felt horrible about something, and when he realized what, he gasped. "P-Pip! Pip Piplup!?" 'N-no! He just left you?!' he exclaimed. 'Dump him!'

Sylvia let the paper fall to the ground. "B-but... w-why...?!"

Her Murkrow landed on her shoulder, nudging her affectionately, but he couldn't stop the flow of Sylvia's tears. She phoned her older sibling, Kai.

"K-Kai-Kai?" Sylvia asked, blubbering with tears.

"Sylvia! What happened?! Are you okay?!" Kai exclaimed through the phone, shocked their sister was crying.

Sylvia shook her head. "N-no..." she sniffed. "C-can you give me a ride back to Snowpoint City?"

Kai was shocked. "What?! Why?! I thought you had friends to help you along on the journey! Didn't you even have a boyfriend!?"

"N-no... he left for Johto," Sylvia told them.

Kai gasped angrily. "Dump him!"

"That's what Pip said, but... t-that's not my style! You know that! He must've had a reason for what he did! A-and I respect his decision, e-even if it hurts..."

Kai sighed. "You're too nice for your own good, Sylv. Where are you?"

"O-Oreburgh City..."

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"T-thanks."

Sylvia knew Kai was taking a Flying-type Pokemon with them--probably their Staraptor, so Sylvia had to travel light. Kai must've also had Sylvia's winter gear, since she was going back home. She grabbed her backpack and let her Murkrow and Pip stay on both of her shoulders. Kai landed in front of the Pokemon Center in a timely manner and handed Sylvia her winter clothes. She put them all on and climbed aboard Staraptor.

"Sylvia..." Kai sighed. "Maybe you should try again after everything's boiled over."

Sylvia shook her head. "I dunno. For now, I just wanna stop."

With that, Kai took off into the air.

Kai would have a word with these people...

---

When Kai dropped Sylvia off at home, they gave her a big hug. "Stay safe, okay? And ask Mom for some bulyon or something." (Bulyon is like chicken broth with noodles and chicken inside. It's a Russian soup! At home, I eat/drink bulyon with Goldfish and/or oyster crackers and yellow square croutons. It's really good!)

Sylvia nodded. "Yeah... thanks," she told her sibling. Murkrow was currently huddled with Sylvia in her thick winter coat. "C'mon, you guys..." Sylvia glumly walked everyone home.

Kai, however, was furious. No one treated their sister like that and got away with it. They climbed onto their Staraptor's back. "Alright, let's go," they told Staraptor. "Fly!"

Staraptor launched itself off of the snow-covered ground and flapped its powerful wings, reaching higher and higher into the sky. Kai narrowed their eyes. "Johto, huh? Well, here we come." Kai pulled up a digital, downloaded map of Johto in relation to Sinnoh and directed their trusted flying partner. "That way!" they exclaimed, pointing east. Staraptor let out a powerful cry before making its way toward Johto.

They were going to find Adam and he was going to pay for breaking Sylvia's heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: I might come back, so I'll keep posting until I make up my mind, okay?
Adam returned to his home and walked into his room. Luckily, his family wasn't home, so he laid on his bed. He wept, thinking of Sylvia and her broken heart. Then, Starly came out of her ball. "What do you want, Starly?" he asked to the bird, who was looking out of the window. He scanned a black bird in the sky with his Sinnoh Pokedex. "Staraptor, the evolved form of Starly," his dex said.
"Oh, great," Adam said sarcastically.

Kai looked around until they saw a young Trainer with a Starly glancing dully at them. Glaring at the Trainer, they frowned and landed on the ground. "So this must be it," they thought to themself.

They walked up to the front door and knocked, waiting impatiently for the door to open.

Adam opened the door and saw a young man on the other side. He knew this was the person with the Staraptor, although he didn't want to reveal his knowledge of the man's presence, so he smiled. "Hello there, sir," he said politely. "Are you... here for a pickup of an item or what? I'm kinda on a busy schedule, so make it snappy," he said, chuckling.

Kai grunted. "First of all, it's not 'sir', it's 'Mix,' if you want to get the pronouns right. Second of all, I'm here on account of my little sister Sylvia, back in Sinnoh. May I come in?" they asked, voice dangerously quiet.