• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Decidueye POV
Decidueye nodded and began walking. He saw a giant tree in their path. He Night Slashed it, into millions of small pieces. Suddenly, A Trevenant confronted them. Decidueye Sucker Punched it into a wall. Decidueye continued walking, hoping Scyther would follow him.
Lao POV
"You know what they say : Right is always the right way." He said confidently as he ran past Leah. He seemed to be way faster than her. He tried not to lose track of her though. He looked at the path. He slowly began walking, "Careful. There are Dugtrios and Digletts, here." He warned Leah, silently.

Scyther POV
Schther was right behind Decidueye. Eventually, they came across a room with rotating walls, which all moved at different speeds. It looked like something you would see in a martial arts dojo. Scyther went first gracefully dodging the swinging walls, as this was part of Elijah and his daily training rountine. He made it to the end and nodded, signaling Decidueye to go.

Leah POV
Leah came flying down hall at full sprint and leaped across the forboading Diglett and Dugtrio. She turned around and gave Lao a smirk. "I do Long Jump" She said. "Let's see you get pass, cool kid." She stood with her hands on her hips waiting for Lao to make it pass the Pokemon.

Daniel stretched out. He saw everyone go into the weird mansion. Shinx didn't mind, nor did Daniel. But then, he heard screams and rushed to the big, scary house. The screams were louder now. Suddenly, he heard Luna. But from every direction. Then, all of the other gang were shouting. Daniel didn't know what to do. He decided to send out Riolu.
"Dude, what do you want?" Riolu clapped.
"Riolu, could you clap your hands together pretty hard?"
"Can do!" Riolu clapped for two reasons: to talk and to make the noise. It echoed and hundreds of Ghastly appeared. They were still making noises of the crew.
"OK! Riolu, Low Kick!" The kick went through the Ghastly. "Hmm. Riolu, can you use any dark type moves?"
"Not yet." He clapped. Daniel nodded and sent out Shinx. Thunder erupted the room, suddenly, a trapdoor opened up and Riolu fell in, landing in front of Lao.
"Lao!" Daniel cried, looking down. "And Leah! I heard screams. So, try to find the others---" the door closed. Today, he had to save the gang, before it was too late.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao POV
Lao heard Daniel's screams and caught Riolu. Lao then jumped with Riolu in his hands. He walked past Leah, and put Riolu on the ground. Lao continued walking, gesturing for Riolu to follow him, "We'll find him soon." Lao was talking about Daniel.
Decidueye POV
Decidueye just flew quickly through them. Decidueye nodded and began taking the lead again, "Wait. Should we stop for more Pokémon to come? Perhaps, they could be of use to us." Decidueye suggested.

Persian's POV
Persian heard something through the wall. She put her head up against said wall. She scratched the wall- and it rotated to the other side! Persian unhooked her claws and turned around. She saw Decidueye and Scyther. "Do you guys know where my Trainer is?" she asked. "I can help you find yours."

Luna's POV
"Interesting." Luna responded. "I hope we find the others soon. It's getting cold down here..." she said. She began to walk on ahead, but soon, fear stopped her dead in her tracks.

A little ghost girl glided across the room. She turned to Luna and giggled. "Follow me!" the little ghost said. "I can lead you to that Houndour I saw you with!".

alec jumped back and sighed "i guess im on my own" he shouted through the wall "Hey persian you okay? let me know if your alright!" he looked on the wall to see what triggered the wall to move but nothing seemed to be there

Scyther POV
"It's up to you, I could care less about what we do." Scyther said responding to Decidueye's last question. "And, Persian I don't think we know where anyone is." Scyther leaned against the wall to chill, but the wall spun over causing him to get thrown down another chute. He was unable to fly up and was forced to keep sliding down. Once he reached the end of the chute he flew into Luna.

Leah POV
Leah kept on walking with Lao and Daniel's Riolu that had fallen down with them. He backpack had enough supplies to last a few days, but of course, her's was lost in the fall. They kept on walking for another few minutes until they came across another split in the path, this time there were 4 choices. She turned to Lao, "Well, which way now?"

Elijah POV
Elijah carried Houndour as thy walked through the dark tunnels. He could tell Houndour was nervous, so he started talking to it. "Don't worry as much, It's not good for you." He smiled. "I've been down in these tunnels before, as long as we get passed all the puzzles and obstacles we'r..." He couldn't finish his sentence because the floor beneath him opened up, revealing spikes, luckily Elijah caught himself, and he hopped over it. "That was a close one..." Elijah looked down at Houndour. It was terrified. He tried petting it to see of it would calm down, it didn't work that well. "We'll be out soon don't you worry."

alec kept walking and ended up in a hallway
with 2 doors before he opened the one on the right a gastly appeared wanting to attack then suddenly frosslass appeared.

Frosslass Pov:
"No attack my master he good he can you help find umbreon he is an ally" gastly looked guilty "Yes i will help find i will go ask my friends for help too say...your cute wanna hit up some time im sure your master wouldn't mind" frosslass got angry and ice punched gastly on the head "no me only like dusknoir!" gastly sighed "I tried at least ill go and help look for your friend!" gastly went off frosslass stayed with alec for the meanwhile
(note the gastly has a slight red bumb on its head)

Alec Pov:
"Thanks frosslass" alec opened the door and ended up in a large bedroom "Looks nice" he looked around and noticed a old lamp luckily he had a match on him he led up the lamp and continued to look around the room "Man this place sure is old huh frosslass?" frosslass nodded "keep an eye out will you for anyone" frosslass went outside the door to keep an eye alec opened a drawer and picked up an old picture of a family "They seemed like a nice family..i wonder what happened..this place is huge for that many people in the family..okay lets keep going frosslass" he said whilst closing the door he then continued to walk on

Last edited:
Luna's POV
"Ouch!" Luna yelled as Scyther went flying into her. "I saw the boy with your Houndour earlier with that Scyther." the ghost girl giggled. "What's your name?" Luna asked the ghost. "It's Anya." replied the little ghost. "OK." Luna said, and she crawled up the chute.

Persian's POV
"Trainer!" Persian cried out. She leaped over to Luna. Or at least tried to. Persian's foot has still severly damaged, although the Pokémon Center had helped. She walked over to Luna with a little limp. "I found my Trainer! Now I'll help you find your Trainers!" Persian yelled to Scyther and Decidueye.

Houndour's POV
Houndour was terrified after the spike fall. However, he was learning to trust this human. Despite knowing humans couldn't understand Pokémon (save for special cases), he needed to warn this human. Houndour could smell a poisonous gas, ready to fill the next room. "Danger up ahead! Poison up ahead!" he cried out.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Decidueye POV
"Must we wait for more of our friends to encounter us?" He asked curiously again, "Has your paw gotten any better?" Asked Decidueye, "Don't ask me how I know. I have my ways." Said Decidueye with a smug look.
Lao POV
"I hope this might help." He threw the Pokeball. A Luxray came out, "Okay. Uh, can you use your vision thingy to tell us where the right way is?" Asked Lao. Luxray nodded and a light came from his eyes. Lao nodded, "We should go to the farther left." Said Lao firmly to Leah

Scyther POV
Scyther got up and scratched his head as if to say sorry. When the ghost girl, Anya, was her name, mentioned Elijah, his eyes lit up. That meant he was somewhere near. Best to stay with everyone else instead lf running off by himself.

Elijah POV
Elijah noticed Houndour was barking about something, but he just assumed it was scared. He tried to reassure it more that it was safe. Then Elijah started smelling something that he'd never smelt before. As they walked closer Elijah started gagging and fell on his knees. He couldn't breathe, and the gas hurt his lungs. He had to keep Houndour safe. Elijah kept a Pokeball in his Shoe just incase something like this happened. He took it out and threw it in the air. Staraptor came out and blew the gas away with its wings. Elijah could breathe again. "Thanks... Staraptor..." He said catching his breath. The three of them kept walking. He hoped Houndour was alright, it seemed like it.

Leah POV
The Luxray went up to Leah and nuzzeled her. Leah recognized that Luxray. She nodded and went Left. "That's Elijah's Luxray." She replied. "Luxray and I got seperated from everyone before in another forest. It was a Shinx then." She smiled and pet Luxray back. She heard flapping of wings and footsteps to her right. She turned, whatever was making that sound was behind this wall. She looked at Lao and then down at Luxray. "I'll let you make the. Move." She moved away to let Lao do his thing.

Last edited:
alec and frosslass continued to follow the hallway when they are stopped by a door alec grabbed the handle and opened it and he fell down he landed down in a tunnel like thing (near you lao)
"Ouch...frosslass you there?" frosslass appeared "Good" he stood up he heard talking walked towards the noise.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao POV
"Luxray! Wild Charge!" Exclaimed Lao as Luxray electrocuted the wall, thoroughly, breaking it into pieces. Lao then saw Alec and gestured him to follow him. Lao walked through the wall, hoping someone would be there. Lao pushed away some rocks so he could see better in the darkness. He saw Scyther, Decidueye, Persian, Luna, and Sylvia, "Guys!" He ran up to them, with Eevee still hiding in his hair. He saw the ghost girl.

Elijah POV
Elijah was still wondering around the halls holding Houndour, with Staraptor flying infront of them. They came across a split in the path, he choice was Left and Right as usual. Except this time there was a huge Wooden Double-Door infront of them. Elijah tried opening in, but it was locked. Elijah out his ear to it, and listened for what was inside. He heard what sound like Ghost-Type Pokemon. Just then, a Gengar floated out from a wall waved to him, and opened the door. "Um alright, thanks i guess?" Elijah said to the Gengar. Inside the room was just what Elijah expected to see, Ghost-Types. All different varieties at that. Gastly, Haunter, Sabeleye, Gengar, Duskull, Dusclops, and much more. They all stopped what they were doing and turned to Elijah. After a few moments of everyone starring, they just went back to what they were doing, like nothing happened. Elijah figured it was alright to continue moving at this point so he went to take a seat on an old wooden bench. As soon as he sat on it it broke in half. The Pokemon looked at him in rage. "Uh i think it's a good time to ru..." He didn't have time to finish before the Pokemon bombarded them with Shadow Balls. Elijah took off running, and tripped over a table leg. Houndour went tumbling away. The Ghost Pokemon noticed this and sent attack flying towards it. Elijah dove infront of Houndour and took the hits himself. Staraptor fired back with Brave Bird, but the attack went right through them. Elijah was struggling to get up, but he couldn't, and with Staraptor in a 1v50, it didn't look good. He needed help.

Luna's POV
Soon, the group came to a floor of white tiles. They saw a hole in the wall. Lao was there! "Oh, is he one of your friends?" Anya said. "He looks nice." she added. Just then, Luna heard Elijah! "I heard Elijah!" she exclaimed. "He's down that corridor!" she yelled, pointing to said corridor, and she ran.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao put his hand on a wall, and it appeared to be a door! It opened and Lao fell down the stairs. Luckily, the door was still open, so everyone could have came in. He gestured everyone to follow him. He then looked around and saw Elijah, getting assaulted by Ghost types, "Decidueye! Night Slash!" Exclaimed Lao as Decidueye slashed all the ghosts. It was super effective, since it was a dark type move. The ghost types ran after Lao, "Night Slash! One more time!" Exclaimed Lao as Decidueye used Night Slash again. About half of the ghost types fainted and disappeared. The other ghost types, thankfully, ran away, "You okay?" Asked Lao as he helped up Elijah.

"Yeah I'm alright, but Houndour isn't, it needs to get away." Elijah noticed Scyther was there, he smiled. "Scyther, you ready?" He asked. Scyther nodded, not sure what he was planning. Elijah rolled up hos sleeve releavling his Z-Ring. He took out his Darkinium-Z and placed it on. He held his arm up. "Black-Hole Eclipise!!" He yelled. The remaining Ghost-Types feinted, but Elijah collapsed unconcious, he'd used up his remaining energy.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hmmm. We need to get out of here." He said as he managed to carry Elijah. Decidueye held Houndour, "Holy crap, Elijah's heavy!" He exclaimed as he struggled to carry him. He then rolled him up the stairs, and through the door, "So....Elijah is unconscious. He kinda used all of his remaining energy, so.........yeah..." He said calmly as he rubbed the back of his head.

alec stood there stunned "i forgot there was z moves" he chuckled "Okay then lets go!" whilst running he heard umbreons cry "Guys i can hear umbreon" he just speeded off towards the cry

Suddenly, a hole broke on top of where Lao and his team were. They must've gathered together or found each other! "Guys! Grab this!" He threw in a rope. He gave the other end to Shinx. Daniel quickly jumped down and tied Elijah to the rope. "Pull!" He shouted to Shinx. Elijah was pulled up. "Who's next?" Daniel smirked. After he got everyone out with the rope, he asked: "is anyone missing?!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao flew up on Decidueye. Anya was behind him too. He then helped pull the rope with Daniel and Shinx, "Don't ask why we're companied by a ghost girl." He muttered to Daniel as he pulled up the rope again. Decidueye also helped by going down and flying everybody up, two by two, "Wait. Where's Adam?" Asked Lao as he looked down at the hole again.

Leah climbed and went over to Elijah. Daniel said something, but she didn't hear it, she was too worried about Elijah. If what Lao said about Elijah was true, losing his remaining energy, then he would be fine, but she still couldn't help to worry. She'd always had a strong liking to him ever since he saved her life, but she'd never say that aloud. It was too embarrassing. She tried to shake him awake, but that didn't seem to help. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a red liquid, and poured it into his mouth. He woke up in an instant. "Wh... Where are we?" Elijah asked. "We're still in the Old Chateau. You feinted earlier, during the battle with the Ghost Pokemon." Leah replied. "Oh we're still here.." He sighed. He noticed that everyone was here but that Alec person was here. "Where'd the other guy get off to?"he asked.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Everyone was now on the surface, "Where are Adam and that other guy?" Asked Lao curiously. He looked around, but didn't see anyone. Suddenly, a trap door opened up and Adam and Alec were thrown on the ground. Umbreon was also with them, "Uh, well, we're all together at least, right?" Asked Lao curiously as he checked to see if everyone was here.

alec stood up along with umbreon "Hey..i found umbreon" he chuckled then dusknoir and frosslass appeared behind alex "Oh yeah meet my other pokemon frosslass and my new team member dusknoir!" both pokemon were in love and were spinning around alec looked at both of them "You two are happy here aren't you" they both nodded

Frosslass and dusknoir Pov:
"Master likes us being happy me want to stay here me cant tell master as he don't understand" dusknoir looked at alec "Me have a way to show him lets show him"

Back to Rp:
Dusknoir and frosslass looked really happy "Seems like you two want to stay i understand frosslass i remember when i first met you you were stubborn and didn't want to come with me before you evolved" he took both of their pokeballs out "Protect this house yeah? i know someone near bye i can drop of the pokeballs he won't touch them frosslass you know him jace his name is so dont worry okay?" alec had a tear in his eye "Good luck frosslass dusknoir thank you for all the help you gave me!" he then waved as they went off together. "So shall we get going then" he said choyfully

Sylvia walked over to Adam, Pip smirking and watching Sylvia. He knew how she felt about him and loved to tease her about it, but now he could just sit and watch and there'd be nothing to worry about on that matter.

"You okay?" Sylvia asked Adam, playing with Midnight's Poke Ball in her hands after she obtained it. "We've got a ways to go and I think we'll pull through here. Besides, Ka--erm, I know someone who's been here before and they've gotten out unharmed thanks to their Pokemon. I'm sure we're fine," Sylvia said reassuringly, almost slipping up somewhere. It sounded like she was about to say someone's name.

Adam took Sylvia's hand, boosting him upward. He dusted himself off and looked at the girl. "Well, if someone can get out safely, I know we can!" he exclaimed. He walked toward a door and tried to open it, but it was locked.
"Ty-Tyrogue," Tyrogue offered.
"Go ahead, buddy. Now, use Mach Punch on the door!" Tyrogue did so, creating a Pokemon sized-hole in the wall. "Again, use Mach Punch in multiple areas!!" Tyrogue did so, enabling Sylvia and him to walk through. "Let's go!" Adam called, running to the dark room through the hole.

Sylvia grinned. "Let's go," she said to herself and Pip. Pip nodded, ready for action. The two followed Adam closely behind, ready to support whenever need be.

(OOC: I'll be unavailable now, since I'm leaving to do a peer jury. Lucario, I'm giving you control of Sylvia and all of her Pokemon because honestly, I don't like disappearing I've done before.)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao sped up in front of Sylvia and Adam, after retrieving Eevee into her Pokeball. Eevee was going to be so flustered when she's out of the ball. Lao shook the thought away and went into the abyss. Lao looked everywhere hoping that this would finally get them out of this haunted place.

Elijah and Leah were the next to go, they ventured into the darkness. Leah was frightened by the fact that that they couldn't see but 10 feet infront if them. She quickly grabbed Elijah's hand, and immediately felt extremely embarrassed.

Elijah didn't mind though, he enjoyed the company. He looked over at Scyther walking closely behind them. He was just silently walking on, minding his own business. Het turned back to the pitch black tunnel that lied infront of them, what lied ahead for our heroes?

alec was walking behind with his umbreon "Im glad your okay umbreon!" alec said whilst smiling umbreon looked at alec gave a wink "Lets keep going..." whilst they kept walking a Gengar appeared infront of umbreon and shadow punched it everyone turned they got there pokemon ready to fight "No ill handle this...dark pulse" umbreon attacked gengar was heavily hit it this time fired a shadow ball "Dodge it and use shadow claw!" umbreon attacked and gengar was almost nearly down "Finnish it shadow claw" umbreon went for it and finnished gengar off "I guess a gengar will be useful go pokeball" gengar was caught in the ultra ball "Sweet!" he healed gengar and released it out of its pokeball "you put up a good fight gengar..nice to meet ya im alec and this is umbreon" gengar gave a cheecky smile and started to attack alec but in a playful way "Ahh stop gengar! hehe i see that means you accepted me okay return now oh man! alright lets keep going"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao hadn't readied his Pokémon. He just kept sprinting until he saw a purple Portal, with ghost type Pokémon making a circle around it. There was a small gap, as if for someone to pass through. Lao took a deep breath. Lao backed up a bit..........He jumped! While Lao fell through the portal, he saw purple fog and other ghostly stuff.

"Lao wait!" But Lao had already jumped in and Daniel grabbed the rope he had and swung it at the portal. The rope was swallowed. Daniel was pulled through! He looked around. Foggy. Endless pit...

Sylvia followed them through the portal, worried they'll get hurt. "Wait up!" she exclaimed. When she walked through the portal, Pip and Sylvia's eyes widened in wonder. "Whoa..."

"A portal?" alec looked curious "If they are going through so am i! come on umbreon" alec and umbreon followed through and just saw purple mist. Whilst searching for the others alec came across a woman that seemed to look like his mother "Alec Please save me come to me!" umbreon smiled but alec put his leg infront of umbreon "Don't its a illusion!" umbreon stopped but the woman kept on talking "Alec come to me please before i die" the woman got angry "COME TO ME ALEC" it attacked and it turned out to be a dusknoir with purple eyes "Dark pulse" umbreon attacked straight away but dusknoir somehow survived it attacked with a shadow punch "Dodge it and use shadow claw" umbreon moved fast and attacked dusknoir this time it got really angry and went for a straight on repeated shadow punch umbreon was getting hit so fast alec jumped infront of umbreon and covering it and alec taking damage instead "Dont worry umbreon its fine so long as your safe" umbreon was Trembling but then stopped when a red shine came out of alec's bag and empoleon appeared and ice beamed dusknoir making it faint empoleon helped alec and umbreon up "thank you empoleon return.." alec continued to walk and shouting for the others "Umm lao?..you there anyone!"

Elijah leaped into the Portal along with Leah. He wasn't completely ready for whatever lied ahead, but he had to be. Leah was terrified out of her mind. Strange portals were somewhere on her infinite list of fears, probably anyway. While Elijah was falling her noticed visions of his Mother in his head. She was trying to speak to him, but he couldn't understand her. Leah saw visions of Elijah in her head. She couldn't get them out of her mind, she had to tell him, but she didn't know when to.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao saw what he definitely didn't like. Or rather, heard what he did not like. His head was filled with the loud, laughing sirens, 'Haha, Haha. Lao is a loser Lao is a loser.' The sirens kept ringing in his head. He had to fight it, but he didn't even know how to! He then saw his mother, looking very injured, but she kept standing there and staring at him with lifeless eyes. She was whispering things but he didn't hear anything. He was then engulfed in gunky, slimy back water. It was even worse now. His mother's hypnotizing whispers were spread all over the water now, where he could hear them from everywhere. It was al going to be over soon.....soon...Nobody could save the other now...All of them were in separate places, except if the others have acquired physical contact when they entered the portal. But Lao was alone. For now, at least. Suddenly, Anya appeared there! He looked at her. The gunky water had disappeared. His mother disappeared. The sirens disappeared. Anya looked at Lao. She hugged him. he disappeared shortly after. Lao looked around, the portal had plopped him outside. He wondered if the others were there.

Adam looked around, but that didn't help due to the darkness of the Chateau. "Um... guys, where are you? Lao? Elijah? Sylvia?" he called out. His voice echoed for a while, then dissipated into nothingness. "Boy, I hope they're okay," the boy thought. "If Sylvia isn't here I'll never get to... Get to what?" he asked himself. "I don't even know if Sylvia likes me back or what, and if she's gone, not only can I not tell her, but I'll never know if she likes me as well." He walked around and saw a portal. "Maybe this is where they went, but it doesn't look too promising," the teenager said. "If I went inside, might I find Sylvia?" he shrugged and walked toward the portal. "Only one way to find out!" he said, manning up and jumping inside.
Inside was dark and ominous, giving Adam the chills. He heard a voice in the distance. "Oh, Adam, I love you too," she said.
Sylvia.
His hallucinations.
It all matched up.
He looked around and saw Sylvia, lying on the ground, dead. Lao and Elijah were beside her. "What?" Adam asked. He walked to the bodies and looked at them. "What the?" Adam asked. He touched Sylvia, who was cold and pale. "Is she... really dead?" he wondered. He walked to Lao and touched his face. "Cold and pale, just like Sylvia's," he said. He walked to Elijah, guessing what would happen, but when Adam reached for him, he dematerialized into code and vanished from Adam's eyes. "Wait, what? But Elijah was the only hologram. So that must mean that these bodies are fake as well," the boy observed.
He looked around and saw his dreams being almost reenacted. He and his family saving the world, because they were strong enough to defeat the legendary Rayquaza. Him and Sylvia getting married. All of the dreams were there in front of him, yet his nightmares were worse. The nightmares had a dark aura surrounding them and they were even worse than what they were in his head. It creeped him out, and Adam ran back toward the portal. Yet, while he was running, he tripped and a somewhat tall, lanky man stood behind him.
"Who are you?" Adam asked, looking up at him.
"You don't remember me?" he asked. "I'm your real father."

Elijah awoke in a strange land he didn't quite recognize. It seemed oddly familiar, but he wasn't quite sure. Might as well walk around a little, and see what I can find. He thought. He was wandering around for about 10 minutes until he came across a small house in the middle of nowhere. He knocked on the door to see if anyone is inside. The door just fell over at the slightest touch. "Um... Alright.." He said aloud. He looked inside, it was empty. He walked inside to find 6 Pokeballs on the table. He picked up one and threw it. Nothing came out, the ball just went back onto the table. Weird. Very, Weird. He saw a set of stairs and decided to climb them. At the top was another floor exactly identical to the first floor. This time there was only 5 Pokeballs on the table. He picked one up once again and threw it. This time, something came out, but it wasn't a Pokémon. It was a rip in the universe almost. A resembling the shape of a Spiritomb. He could see his friends all in their own visions. It then flipped to them all floating in the air by hypnosis, that's their real bodies. They were all being sent into different dreams by the ghost and psychic type Pokémon. Elijah had to let everyone know, but he didn't know how. Then he suddenly remember. He studied in schools a long time ago that when Pokémon send a group of people into the Dream World, that they're all in the same place, just different parts. They just had to find each other. He needed a way to find each other. Just then he heard something that could help him. He ran down the stairs and outside to exactly what he thought he heard. His old friend, Charizard.

Alec eventually saw the portal and jumped through he saw lao as well "So you managed to get back huh? that place is strange..." alec stretched and looked down thinking back to what he saw he shook his head "I can't let that get to me" he muttered to himself he then looked at umbreon and it looked back "At least for umbreons sake here...i can't let anything happen to my friends pokemon and family!" he again muttered to himself