• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

"Oh, I'm sorry," Adam said. Oh fudge. Their little sister is... this is not gonna go well, Adam thought. "You may come in, indeed! Now, let's discuss this... Sylvia at the kitchen, now shall we?" he asked, emphasizing Sylvia to prove he didn't know her. He led them to the table and said, "I don't know why you came to me about your little sister, because I'm not a mental physicist. If you want to talk about your sister, talking to your family about her instead would be smarter." Dang, I'm better at acting than I thought, Adam told himself, keeping the same face as before.

Kai snarled. "Don't lie, kid. You're Sylvia's ex-boyfriend, aren't you?! You broke her heart! She retreated back to Snowpoint City and now she doesn't want to leave! It's because of you she's lost that optimistic glow and I'm going to make you bring it back to her! She's heartbroken!" they exclaimed, not quite yelling, but definitely angry. They knew what they were doing. Their Staraptor stood outside, waiting for the two to finish talking.

"What? No!!" Adam said, backing up. "I don't even know you or your sister! I could call Jenny right now about this! How do I know what some idiot did to make your sister unhappy? Heck, how do I know that this story's legit? How do I know you live in Sinnoh? And let alone, if you did, how did you get the nerve to stalk a random teenager because he coincidentally looks like Sylvia's ex-romance mafia love-story... PERSON?" he questioned. But Adam knew all of this to be true. If he could hold out, maybe his life would be easier, and he could return to Sinnoh later.

Kai slammed their hands on the kitchen table and opened up a picture on their phone. Last night, Sylvia had texted Kai that she had began dating a cute boy named Adam, from Johto. She sent them a picture of the two of them posing for a selfie. They looked really happy together.

"That's Sylvia. And that's you. You can't honestly tell me that you're not the person in the picture. What do you expect me to believe the person in the picture next to my sister is, a Ditto? Ditto may Transform, but they leave dopey looks on the faces of whatever or whoever they turn into." Kai narrowed their eyes. "That ain't no Ditto."

(OOC: omg that should be a meme XD -- you got the skeptical look and it's all like, "dat ain't no Ditto" okay, sorry, just a random thought *floops out of existence*)

This space-man guy must've had psychic abilities. Daniel could feel it. That's when the boulder came. He ducked down, pushing Luna down with him. Their noses were touching. "Sorry," he said to Luna and rolled to the side. "What are those things. And who are you?" He pointed to the man.
"I am Frank, Frank Spicer. And I am here, looking for the Pokémon called Shaymin..."

"Well, this is going to be a long day for you, because I'll protect it!" Luna said. She noticed something in the corner. A switch! She flipped it, and a cage fell down. "Darn it! I was going to catch Shaymin with that!" Frank yelled. "Now you've caught my foot!" he added angrily. Luna grabbed Daniel's hand. "We should leave n- Oh. My. Gosh." she said, cutting herself off. Stand there was the myth itself. Shaymin.

Daniel's eyes widened. "Holy Arceus..." Frank managed to get out and grab the boulder with his mind. It went towards the couple. Shaymin made a crooked smile and sent the boulder back. "Luna, do something with Shaymin, I'll try and hold off Frank."
Sabrina had tried to teach him how to use psychic. It never worked, only for her. This time, Daniel had to try. He tried to concentrate on the boulder. Nothing happened.
He let go of Luna's hand and sent out Riolu.
"Riolu, try and hold off those boulders."
"On it, boss," Riolu clapped. Deevee started crying from all the noise and loneliness.
"Shinx, look after Eevee." Daniel said.
"Shin, Shinx!" Shinx replied.
Piplup came out of the pokeball and helped Daniel to hold off the alien-type Pokemon. They managed to get through half of them. Frank was edging closer to Luna and Shaymin.
"PIPLUP! ICE BEAM!" Piplup obeyed and shot out an Ice Beam that erupted the whole room. The scraping metal came back to Daniel's head. "ARGHHHH!" Screamed Daniel.
He was back in his home. This time there was no Lao or Elijah. Sabrina was also not there. Instead, a black figure was sitting on a chair, back turned.
"Who are you?" Daniel managed to say.
"Your worst dreams..." Even though he couldn't see it, Daniel knew the figure was smiling.
"No, no, no! You are not my worst dreams!"
"Oh, but you know I am, look..." He swiveled his chair around, and the figure turned into Luna, then Lao, and finally... Sylvia...
But why would Sylvia be in his worst dreams?
Daniel's worst dreams of Luna was when her eyes went red and "killer" mode.
Lao was similar. But instead, he had an evil smile and could make the bottomless pit appear anywhere.
But Sylvia? He didn't know.
Daniel couldn't hold it. This is when he would go insane... No.
"You aren't my worst dreams, because look at your legs..." Daniel pointed out. The figure's legs were shaped as a lizard's. A lizard was Daniel's favorite animal. The figure frowned and started to disappear.
"THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME, DANIEL ROND! I WILL BE BACK!"

He was back in the cave again. He beat the visions! Opening his eyes, Daniel noticed that his eyes were pure black. He noticed this in a reflection in the alien-Pokemon eyes. They suddenly turned back to the normal blue.

"Okay, fine, I'm your sister's... what? NO, I'm not her ex! I thought we were still together!" Adam said, stressed. "I didn't leave as to dump her. I'd never leave her, ever. I left Sinnoh because I couldn't cope with everything going on in my life... and home's the only place I feel safe, so I ran back," Adam admitted. "I'm coming back, and I'm gonna go to Snowpoint to tell Sylvia all of this," Adam said, forming a plan. "Can you call her and tell her that you only brought a souvenir from Johto, but nothing else? I'll be there in Snowpoint by the time the sun's up!" Adam fistpumped, ready for action.

Kai crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow. "How exactly to you intend to get their before sundown if, as far as I'm concerned, you don't have a Flying-type Pokemon to take you?" They sighed. "Tell you what. One last chance. That's what I'm giving you and you'd better not screw it up. Now get as much warm clothing as you can pile on to yourself while being able to move at the same time. You'll need it," they told him, smirking. They walked toward the door. "I think I will get Sylvia a souvenir. But I'm gonna take you back to Snowpoint City. However, if you don't want her knowing that I brought you there, I could always drop you off on the chilly side of Mt. Coronet and wait for you to make your long trek to us." They chuckled. "Just make sure you and your Pokemon don't freeze to death. That'll be payback for hurting my little sister. Capiche?" They sounded menacing and dangerous.

Kairin was definitely not a person to be messed around with.

Adam thought for a minute. "I can get there by regular flight," he said, checking flight schedules. "The next flight to Snowpoint is tomorrow morning, and I'll be there tomorrow afternoon, or your sister's boyfriend possibly suffers intensely from hypothermia. Understand?" Adam said, putting out his hand.

Kai smirked. "Got it." They shook hands, but their grip was right, cold, and untrusting. "Don't mess up. Get it?"

(OOC: I won't be available today from 5:30 till sometime past 9:00. Band practice. You understand, right?)

Adam shook hands and sent them out of his house. He ate some food from his pantry and fell asleep. He thought of Sylvia and how his leaving Sinnoh affected her, although he felt mad at her older brother for being so mean to him. Geez, this is what happens when Sylvia gets sad and her brother finds out, Adam said, still mad at them.
He woke up the next morning and rushed to the airport, just barely getting the flight. It was rather fast, seeing as Sinnoh and Johto were rather close together. Soon, he landed in Snowpoint City and walked around. Even with his two heavy coats and 4 layers of pants, he was still a bit cold. He looked around and found a sign that said, 'The Reviars." He knew this was the place.
Ding-dong!

"Uh, Daniel? You OK?" Luna asked. Frank approached her, but she slapped him in the face. "Well, this little Pokémon is coming with us!" she snapped. She walked out of the cave. "I can't wait to show you to the others." she said to the Shaymin. The Shaymin let out an approving noise. "Daniel? Are you coming?" she yelled into the cave. "I'm going to set up camp." she added. She did what she said she would do. "There. Wake me up at any time if someone's coming. OK?" Luna asked Shaymin. Shaymin nodded in agreement. Luna then decided to wait a little, but soon fell asleep.

Opening the door was a young woman with silky blue hair, and soft red eyes, wearing a fine-layered blue sweater and black sweatpants for home, as well as cute Buneary slippers. "Hello, may I help you?" the woman asked.

This must've been Sylvia and Kai's mother.

"I'm here for Sylvia," Adam somewhat yelled, smiling. "I need to talk with her about a few things if you don't mind, Miss Reviar," he asked, bowing in respect. "It'll be quick, so there's no need to worry," he added, knowing he'd be the reason someone's life was about to be a lot better.

Mrs. Reviar smiled and opened the door. "Come on in! We have hot chocolate, if you'd like. Or maybe you'd like some of our chicken broth?"

Pip bounced down the stairs. "Pip, Pip Piplup!" he exclaimed to Mrs. Reviar, holding up a note.

"Yes, yes, I know. Tell her I'll be there soon--oh! And that she has a visitor!" Mrs. Reviar told Pip.

Pip turned around and glared daggers at Adam. He was definitely angry with him.

Was Mrs. Reviar the only one who didn't know? Or did she know and act civilized about it?

"Pip!" Adam cried, petting the Water Type. "I missed you so much!" he said. He walked to Sylvia's room and knocked. In a rushed and excited voice, he asked, "May I come in for a minute?" He looked at the door, thinking a bajillion things. I'm scared. She could be mad and not talk to me, or she'll be happier than a newly crowned title-holder. I hope this works out well...

Pip growled at Adam, but before he could do anything, Sylvia opened the door. She looked awful. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were droopy and tired--as though she'd been numb all this time--and she didn't seem radiant or cheery.

She glanced up at Adam fearfully. "A-Adam...?" she squeaked. Pip squeezed ran up to Sylvia from behind Adam and climbed up her shoulder, sticking his tongue out at the Trainer from Johto. "Wh... what're you doing here?"

Adam mentally sighed in relief. "I'm here to say that... I'm sorry for making you feel so heartbroken," the teenager apologized. "I didn't leave because of you (although your older sibling made it sound that way) and I'm sorry that I did." He hugged Sylvia, crying intensely. "I'm sorry. You can tell me you don't like me anymore." He sniffed a lot in that sentence, but continued. "I don't deserve it at all. I'm a complete loser, and I wanted to let you know that if you don't like me anymore, I don't care, because I don't deserve it," he said, completely guilty and overwhelmed. He walked away and sat at the entrance to her room, still tearing up.

Sylvia was shocked by the outburst. "H-hey, Adam! Wait!" she exclaimed, running after him. She grabbed his arm and turned him to face her. "L-listen, I'm heartbroken because I thought you didn't love me anymore! I-- I-I'm sorry, too. I should've figured things out. Maybe if you'd just talked to me, things could've gone differently. I still love you and--" Sylvia blushed, not believing she was even at the point that she could say these words: "--I-I always will. I just... I'm sorry for being so overly sensitive and stuff, but... I'll try to be stronger, okay? I don't want to be a baby anymore. I was raised without much of an idea of what danger truly is. I always was a big soft marshmallow, while my siblings are tough as steel." Sylvia blushed further, realizing she was rambling. "O-oh, and, um... I-I forgive you." She planted a kiss on Adam's cheek and booped his nose. "Beep!" she exclaimed, giggling. She was crying tears of joy, something she's never experienced before.

Adam smiled and blushed to where his face was a metaphoric cherry. He was still crying as well, and he didn't know what emotions were running inside of him. "It's just that y-your old-older si-sibling got mad at me be-because I l-left and I didn't know what to do," he said, clearing his stuttering. "What's-their-name got mad at me and called me your ex and stuff and... when I tried to hold out and lie about the whole thing because I didn't need the pressure from them... he didn't trust me." He started crying.
Shame. That's the word. Shame.
"I-I couldn't keep on much lu-longer an-and they threatened to give me huh-hypothe-thermia because you were sad," he continued. "I wasn't able to do anything," he stopped short, because he was crying too much. "And I just had to cu-come back and set everything right," Adam said. He couldn't stop crying due to his shame. "I'm honestly just... unable to cope with anything right now, and with Pip and your entire family mad at me... I'm just unable to continue our journey just yet. I need some time," he finished.

Sylvia hugged him sympathetically. "I understand, Adam," Sylvia said. "Yeah, Kai-Kai can get a little overprotective sometimes. Pip's kinda taken on that trait, I feel like. Anyway, you don't have to start our journey again right away if you don't want to," she told him, smiling to lift his spirits. "Stay for a little while, have some of my mom's hot chocolate and bulyon--er, chicken broth--and warm up, relax for a bit. Let's just forgive and forget, okay?"

Pip sighed. He glared at Adam again as if to say, "one more chance. That's it," and then hugged Sylvia's neck, nuzzling her. She smiled and even giggled a little bit. Her heart was racing full of emotions as well, but she needed to try and stay strong this time. Baby steps was always a good start.

Daniel arrived at Luna's camp. He saw that she was asleep and decided to battle Shaymin. "Can I battle you? That would be cool!" The Shaymin nodded.
Daniel sent out Riolu. "Oh my Arceus! We're fighting Shaymin, I'm so happy, right now!" Riolu clapped, suddenly getting bigger. He evolved into Lucario! Shaymin smiled and used psychic. Lucario fell back and fainted straight away.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was sitting on a tree. He jumped down. He was taking a walk. He looked at Lucario, and Shaymin, fighting. A Mythical Pokémon? With Daniel? He saw Daniel was overreacting about Shaymin. Lao shrugged and walked away. He looked at Leevee, which was still crying in his bag. He pulled her out and put her on the ground. She heard Lucario and Shaymin fighting and that noise hurt her ears. She cried because she was scared, that there might have been an intruder. Lao looked up at the sky, while Leevee was trying to climb him up, but very miserably, failed. She began to cry for attention. Lao didn't really hear Leevee. She looked very grumpy and started to cry louder. This time Lao noticed and gave her, her ball. She had began rolling around with it. She had been trying to bite it, but she couldn't and then got annoyed and cried. She really didn't like it, when things didn't go her way. She began waddling over to Lao and began trying to gain his attention, "Vee, vee!" She sounded flustered. She had innocent eyes. She needed a hug. Lao had her in his arms, and put her on his shoulder. She began hugging him with her lil' short chubby arms.

"Good job, Shaymin, we better make breakfast," Daniel said, walking to the fire. Shaymin nodded and made Daniel's ingredients fly in the air. She added her own and made an omelette! And another one! Daniel went over into Luna's tent and kissed her forehead.
"Wake up, Luna. Breakfast ready. We also have to find the others and share Shaymin before she disappears," he explained.

Lucario and Shinx were fighting, each equal to the other. Daniel smiled. Their chances of winning the league was pretty high. Shinx used a powerful thunderbolt and knocked Lucario back, who fell in the process. Piplup made a swipe with her hand.
"Pip, pip! Piplup!" She said, announcing Shinx as the winner. Lucario scratched his head and got up.
"Weird fight," Lucario said.
Piplup stepped in to battle Shinx.
They both used tackle and hit each other, causing a loud noise. Both of them were knocked back. Shinx used thunderbolt. It seemed to do no damage to Piplup, who used Ice Beam after. The electric Pokemon became frozen, but broke free, not a moment too soon. Piplup head butted the ice shards flying off. This fight seemed to be even. An ice shard flew into Deevee, bumping him on the head. He started to cry and Daniel picked him up. "Shh, it's okay, only a bump on the head. Now come on, we have to go get you some milk.

The bottle was huge, compared to Deevee. Daniel laughed. He picked him up and started to pour the milk into Deevee's mouth. Instantly after, Deevee fell asleep in Daniel's arms. The boy carried him to his bed.

Luna woke up and exited her tent. "I still can't believe what happened yesterday. A Mythical Pokémon! That's amazing." she told Daniel. Then, she noticed something around Shaymin's back leg. A metal clasp, it seemed. "Here, let me take that off." she said, freeing Shaymin's leg. "Thank you." Luna heard in her head. "That clasp was nullifying my telepathy." the voice said. Luna was stunned. "You have telepathy?" she asked Shaymin. "Yep!" Shaymin telepathicly replied. "Oh. My. Gosh." Luna said.

"Luna! Let's go!" Daniel called, all ready. He quickly tidied up the camp fire and took Deevee. He instantly went into Daniel's backpack. He looked at his watch. 12:53. That's not good. "You've been asleep for hours! We have to quickly find shelter. A heavy storm is coming." Daniel grabbed Luna's hand and pulled her to an alleyway. He took her down into a soggy tunnel and set out a cushion. The Pokemon all sensed something was going on. Especially Shaymin. She started to fly about.
"I cannot stay here any longer, I will say hello to to your friends and then I'll go."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was walking aimlessly. He put on his hood, and was listening to music from his PokePod. Leevee was laying down on his head. He found some shelter. He went inside. There were some basic tools and stuff. Leevee found a yellow tape. She began playing with it, until she found herself wrapped in yellow tape. She began crying, and Lao noticed that. He took off all the tape, and then had an idea. He made the tape into a bow. An accessory bow. He put it on Leevee's head. Leevee had a small hamster face, and confident eyes. She now had a small flower ring around her ear, and a yellow bow, in front of her other ear. She began laying down and closing her eyes. Lao put her in a small box. She was trying to get out and was crying, as if saying 'Me out, me out!' Lao chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck, lightly.

"If you need to leave, that's OK." Luna said to Shaymin. "Alright." Shaymin responded, and began to float out of the cave. Suddenly, a rockslide came sliding down! "Oh my gosh! Are you OK?!" Luna exclaimed, running over to Shaymin. Shaymin was telepathicly screaming in pain. Luna pulled Shaymin out of the rocks. She was significantly injured, and when they tried to fly, they couldn't. "I'm afraid I can't leave until my injury heals." Shaymin said. "I'll help you!" Luna said. "Will you, Daniel?" she asked.

Meanwhile, a Team Galatic Grunt stood on top of the cave. "Sorry, sir, but it appears I hit the telepathic Pokémon instead, whatever it is." they said into their 2-way radio. "We'll have to find another way to dispose of Lusamine's daughter. If Lusamine fully recovers, we'll never get her assistance." they continued. Lightning struck a nearby telephone pole. "I'll need better cover." the Team Galatic Grunt said, and with that, they left.

Last edited:
After a good night's rest Elijah and Leah were up bright and early, and all ready on their way to the next gym. Leah had two of her eigh needed gym badges in order to enter the Sinnoh League. Elijah smiled at Leah admiring her gym badge case. 'Just like I once was' he thought. They stopped at neaby Pokemon Center in order to refill up on much needed supplies. As Leah was shopping for stuff, Elijah was walking around the town which he presumed must be Hearthome City, by the huge sign reading, you guessed it, Hearthome City. A billboard was posted up in the City Square advertising an Official Pokemon Contest here in Hearthome City. It was just what Elijah had been looking for. He ran back to Leah to tell her the news, but was stopped by a weird sight out of the corner of his eye...

Luna had since made a small cast. It was a little crude, but she had tried her best. "We need to find another way out." she said to Daniel, before putting the unprofessional cast on Shaymin. "Thank you." the Pokémon said telepathicly.

Meanwhile, the Team Galactic grunt was hiding in a dent in the cave's wall. "I'll try harder next time." they said into the 2-way radio. "If all else fails, I'll directly dispose of her." they added. "Whatever you do, don't kill the boy." the voice at the other end said. "He could be useful, especially if we need to lure Lusamine's daughter into a trap...".

Daniel pressed his hand on a wall. Suddenly, a door opened opened. He smirked. "Let's jump," he said to Luna, trying to keep his tricking grin from showing. He put Shaymin on his head and slid his hands into Luna's. "Come on!" Running to the tunnel, he jumped down, pulling Luna with him.
"WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!"

Luna was surprised, but she supposed she could deal with this. Eventually, they reached a pile of pillows and a ladder. She began to climb up the ladder. "Are you coming?" she shouted down to Daniel. She wondered if her mother had recovered yet. Hopefully she had...

Meanwhile, a plane landed at the airport, and a certain blonde haired woman stepped out. "The letter said to report to the Veilstone base." Lusamine said. "I must help stop this Pokémon plague! I could also try and run into Luna..." she added, her voice filled with regret. She began to walk on, unaware that there was no plague. She had no idea what was in store for her...