• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao ignored Alec and looked at the sky, "Say.....why are you sticking with us all of a sudden?" He asked curiously to Alec. He then climbed up a tree, and sat on a long, strong branch. Eevee jumped out. Lao took out a pot and put some milk in it. Eevee began drinking hungrily. She then climbed on Lao's head, after drinking the milk. She then tucked herself for a nap, since she was so sleepy, and she was a bit chubby. Eevee slept on Lao's head.

Luna gathered up her courage, ran down the corridor, and jumped into the portal. Next thing she knew, she was in a huge tailor shop. "Wow!" she exclaimed. She saw Lusamine tailoring a dress. "Can I help?" Luna asked. "Sure, my child." Lusamine responded, smiling. The dress was perfect in two shakes of a Mareep's tail. When not helping her mother tailor, Luna was sewing plush toys and outfits of her own. Eventually, she took a walk outside, under the sakura trees. She saw Daniel! But a dark figure stood behind him. Something was curled up in Daniel's arms, but Luna couldn't tell what. It resembled a flower bush. The figure raised a knife, ready to being it down. Luna cried out "No!", and she dived to intervene.

Leah woke up atop a snow-covered mountain near a cave. She was hesitant to walk inside, but she sensed something in there. Like it was drawing her to it. She stepped inside and looked around. There were markings on the wall, kind of like what you would see in prehistoric homes. Drawings of everyday life in a sequence all throughout the walls. There were pictures of giant beasts, Leah had never seen anything like them before. Then she saw something that made her scared for her life. A big skull with crossbones on it. And an arrow pointing in the direction she was heading. She turned to head back, only to find there was a wall closing in on her. She wasn't sure what to do now. She wished Elijah was here to help her, he'd know what to do. She figured the only way out was to keep heading down the path, so that's what she did. 5 minutes later, she came across two huge doors. She tried to push it open, but it wouldn't budge. She reached for her Pokeball, but they were gone. She didn't have any idea about where she was, and she was terrified.

She looked backwards, and the wall was still closing in on her. if she didn't get out, she would be crushed. She hit the cave walls hoping that they would break, but alas, they didn't break either. She needed help, and just like Elijah, her help came. Out of nowhere and Alolan Vulpix appeared. "Uh, hi there?" She said. The Vulpix didn't pay any attention to her. instead, it just tackled the door down. "That works, I guess." She pet the Vulpix on the head and walked in. The room was filled with Books, it was just like the Library in the Old Chateau. One Book titled, "Secrets" was laid out on the table. She walked over to it and opened it to the first page. There was a warning written in Red ink on it. It read, "Those who dare read this book, will perish soon after finishing". She looked up to see that the library floor was disappearing all around her. She hopped up on the table to keep from falling. The Vulpix ran over and jumped into her arms to keep from falling. "I guess you're real, unlike everything else here." She said. Vulpix didn't seem to understand. The edge of the floor was reaching them. Finally, there was no floor left. Leah and Vulpix fell into the Black Void below.

"No, you're not my father! You look nothing like me! How could you be my... waitamminit, I always have nightmares about things like this! I know just how to defeat you!"
"You don't," the man said. "I am invincible."
"You're invincible in your head, and that's all," Adam replied.
"Oh, really?" the man asked. "Then why do I have this?" he asked, pulling out a picture frame. The picture showed the man and Adam's mom on her wedding day. "This is the day I married your mother."
Adam studied the picture. "May I hold the frame for a minute, sir?"
"Yes, and call me father," the man said.
"Well, that's one thing you aren't!" Adam said, showing the man the picture. This time, his real dad was there in place of the man. "I looked at the picture and saw that you put a picture of yourself over my actual father, handing her a different wedding ring than the one she actually has!"
"Very smart, Adam Xavier Forest," the man said.
"How do you know my middle name?"
"Because I gave it to you," the man replied.
"I bet that you're an impostor! You're a fake, a big fat fake trying to kill me!" Adam screamed at the top of his lungs. With those words, the man vanished from existence. "Uggh, I hate this place," Adam said, walking for the portal. This time, however, it wasn't there. "Great, now how do I get out?" he asked himself.

"Daniel...? Daniel! Wake up!" Said Sabrina, shaking Daniel. "Bad dream?" Daniel looked over. He saw Lao playing with a Pokemon and Elijah on a swing. But they were right bext to him...? Daniel was inside and they were out.
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He suddenly woke up outside the league. Luna was there, all beaten up. He rushed over to her, but when he went close to her, Luna faded into smoke.

This time, really, he opened his eyes. Back at Sandgem town. The portal shone behind him. Daniel swung his backpack over his shoulders and grabbed his pokeballs. Feeling dizzy, Daniel managed to get three centimetres in front of the portal before passing out. His head looped riggedly and his strength zoomed out. Daniel was out cold...

Alec leaned towards the tree whilst eevee and umbreon were playing "I guess i have time to spare and we met through this journey maybe for a reason..say your not from sinnoh are you?" he asked curiously "Im only asking as i heard someone won the alola league i remember alola slightly since i haven't been there since i was young.." he then decided to sit down and relax

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, I'm from Alola. I'm the champion." He said calmly. Eevee didn't play with Umbreon. Eevee was too scared. She was a shy little baby, and only felt safe around Lao. She was sleeping on Lao's head, showing her cute, baby chubby belly, "Sorry. Eevee's really shy, she only feels safest around me." He said calmly as he put her in his lap and put a small blanket over her.

Sylvia found herself in an endless mind-maze of her father's insults, her step-mother's scolding, her mother's disbelief, and her siblings' betrayal. Everyone looked on at her as though she did something wrong. Sylvia's guilt grew larger and larger.

"I'm sorry!" Sylvia called out into the nothing.

Her father glared at her. "You're a disgrace to the Reviar Family, owning a Pokemon. Becoming friends with them. You're not welcome here anymore!"

Her step-mother gave Sylvia a dirty look. "How could you?! You're a horrible influence on my child!" She hugged a young, seven-year-old girl protectively. "You'll never see Sabina again!"

Her mother looked on at Sylvia in horror. "S-Sylvia... what have you done?! Why did you defeat your own sibling?!"

Her sister smirked at her and looked down at her, holding a Top Coordinator badge. "Hah! I knew it! I was always better than you!"

Finally, Kai gave Sylvia a long, hard stare of nothingness. All they said was, "Why? Why did you change? You used to be kind."

Sylvia sobbed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Pip wasn't there. He was mad at her too. And then Adam looked betrayed. Sylvia felt her heart shattering over and over, pierced by a verbal blade.

Sylvia felt something pulling her out and she appeared to be in the real world.

But this must've been some sort of illusion made by the portal, right?

...Right?

Last edited:
Leah and Vulpix were falling through the pitch black void for what seemed like forever. They saw a light eventually and fell right into it. They had to shield their eyes it was so blinding. Leah awoke as soon as they touched the strange light. Excpet, she wasn't completely awake. She was outside in the middle of a big grass plain. Vulpix was with her as well. She must still be in the dream world. She picked Vulpix up and started walking in the direction she was facing. She came across two people sitting next to each other, and an Umbreon. It was Lao and Alec, at least it looked to be them, it could be fake. "Um, guys?" She asked.

Elijah was riding on the back of Charizard. How he got here, he wasn't quite sure. The universe had a weird way of working sometimes. Although, something was off about his Charizard. It wasn't normal, it was almost a gooey texture, it wasn't like he remembered. They had been flying for sometime before Elijah noticed a figure in the distance. They were above a grass plain when he spotted it. Elijah pointed in the direction of the figure for Charizard to follow, but he didn't change course. One thing was for sure, this definitely wasn't his Charizard. I have to get off of this.. this thing. He thought, not knowing exactly what it was. He did the only thing he knew how to do, jump.

Adam looked about, and suddenly felt woozy. He passed out, landing on cold, hard concrete. This resulted in a minor scrape on his cheek, which bled for a good few minutes. When he woke up, he was back in the Chateau, right where he had found the portal. He instantly felt pain in his cheek, and he felt a scab when he felt for it. He thought about how to get out of the basement when he saw marble stairs leading upward. He slowly ventured them, eventually reaching the main floor of the Chateau. He had to find the portal again and go save everyone else before they were tortured by their nightmares.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Leah!" He got off the tree, "Yeah, I'm real, don't worry." He slapped himself, so he could prove it, "See?" He proved, "Anyhow, where are Elijah, Daniel, Adam, Sylvia, and Luna? Anya is over here." He pointed to Anya. The ghost girl waved, "She's coming with us, apparently." Said Lao calmly. Anya seemed to be staring and blushing at Lao.

Adam wandered through many corridors before finding a portal. "Maybe I have to think of who I want to visit before I hop in," he thought. He thought of Sylvia and hopped inside. When he came out the other side, he saw Sylvia, evidently terrified. "She better be real," he thought, running for her. He tapped her on the shoulder, waiting for her response.

Sylvia jumped, startled, whirling around, when she noticed Adam standing there, worried about her. She was so confused and lost. "A-Adam...?" Sylvia squeaked, petrified. "P-please, d-don't be mad! I-I'm sorry for whatever I did! I-I'm sorry! R-really!" Sylvia's tears flowed ever more. "P-please don't hate me..." Sylvia sank down and landed on her knees, sobbing. She never wanted all of this guilt. She felt awful that everyone seemed to be blaming her for things she didn't do.

It happened over and over again. She felt like it would never end.

"What are you talking about, Sylvia? You never did anything," Adam replied. He held her hand and boosted her up. "I don't hate you at all, in fact, I... uh... I," he started. (OOC: This is the moment where Adam reveals it! Yee!) "I kinda... have a crush on you," he said, blushing. All of his Pokémon came out and stood on his shoulders, comforting the teenager. "And no, I wasn't dared to say that at all," he added, hugging Sylvia. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

Sylvia felt her face grow hot with blush and tears, hugging Adam back. "I... I-I like you too. U-um, a lot. A-and..." Sylvia sniffed, burying her face into Adam's chest. "T-thank you..."

(Probably the most sentimental moment in the entire RP)

Adam blushed and his face turned redder than a tomato. He looked down at Sylvia and smiled, thinking, "Wow, she actually likes me. I can't believe it." He looked at her and softly said, "I know how to get out of here, if you want to go and save the others so we can continue our journey. It's not that hard at all," he added.

Elijah was falling, and fast at that. He saw something out of the corner of his eye, something with wings. It was, Staraptor. Elijah grabbed ahold of his claws, an safely drifted down to the ground. And threw another portal, he woke up for real this time. The rest of the group was right infront of him. "Is it you guy,s for real?" He noticed Sylvia in adam's arms. "Uh, I'll get back to that.."

Sylvia wiped her tears, hiding her shy face in her pink hair. "Y-yeah. Let's go," she said. When Elijah found the two of them, Sylvia's head turned back to see him and she blushed even further, pressing gently, yet closer to Adam. She didn't want to let go.

Meanwhile, Pip was behind Sylvia, randomly singing the Pokemon Love song he made up on the spot that only Sylvia seemed to understand, replacing the words of 'Nidorina' and 'Nidorino' with 'Sylvia' and 'Adam'. Sylvia squealed embarrassedly, finally giving Pip a childish glare.

Pip stopped singing, but he still smirked, watching the two hugging still. He babbled his name multiple times.

'So you gonna let go of him or what?' Pip asked.

Sylvia wrapped her arms around Adam's waist. "Neverrrrrrr. Adam's mine now."

Adam smiled instinctively, and he couldn't move his face muscles. He cried softly and looked at Sylvia. "You're never gonna let go, huh? Well, I don't care at this point," he said. "But if we are gonna get out of here like I promised, you might want to consider letting go."

Sylvia puffed her cheeks out and locked her arms around Adam. "No. Neverrrrrrr," she said, growling playfully.

But then she had to let go because she realized that everyone was still stuck there while she was hugging her--er, well, she didn't know if this made them official, but--Sylvia, focus! Everyone else is trapped and you're the only one--with Adam and Elijah--who can stop them!

Wow, Sylvia was really bad at motivating herself properly. Oh well, her mood was lifted because she was awkward at things. And with a better mood come better results of battle. This has been proven through experience.

"C'mon, Pip," Sylvia said, full of renewed determination.

Pip happily clambered up Sylvia's shoulder, but something was strange about it. Pip seemed to slightly limp on one foot. Why was that...? Well, it was faint and barely visible, so the thought could be pushed aside for much later.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao saw a portal open up. He peeked his head through, and looked at everyone, "Guys! We've been waiting 5 hours for you to come back!" Lao shouted, gesturing for them to come through the portal, "Come on, you're wasting time, flirting!" He exclaimed as he went back outside.

After Luna's dive, she woke up in a bed at Aether Paradise. Lusamine appeared to be tending to a young boy's knee. The boy from the flashback she had at the final fight in Alola, except older. "I can do this myself, mom! I'm 9!" he said, sounding annoyed. "Gladion, this will help your cut. I don't think you know how to apply peroxide." Lusamine responded in a kind voice. Remembering what became of her mother afterwards saddened Luna. She realized this was another flashback, and woke up, for real this time. She stepped out of the portal to Lao. "Where's Daniel?" she asked.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Daniel? Uh, I'll.." He looked at his phone. 'Currently, at Sandgem Town' Said Daniel's status on Pokébook, "He's at Sandgem Town." Said Lao calmly as he glanced back at Luna. He was also a bit confused to why she asked about only Daniel and no other person, " And, YEAH, Everybody else is okay." Lao said calmly as he folded his arms, and looked at Luna. His arms had some scars.

"Hey you have a pokemon don't you? why don't we train a little to waste some time?" he asked curiously "I kinda need the training but it wont be umbreon.." he then gave eevee and umbreon a berry each and petted them

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Eevee didn't take the berry. She was really scared of Alec, now, "Sorry, Eevee's a chubby, lil' shy, cute baby." When Lao said that Eevee's ears went down, and she blushed and looked flustered, "Aww, I didn't mean it." He petted her head, and she instantly fell asleep, "But, yeah, I do have a Pokémon." He said calmly as Decidueye appeared in a tree, he was hiding in.

Adam looked at Sylvia, still smiling, and walked toward the portal. After he went through, he saw Lao, Luna, and someone else he didn't quite recognize. "Guys, I know how to get up! I think, at least," Adam said. "And also Sylvia's my girlfriend but we need to get outta here so, yeah," he murmured, making the words he said incomprehensible.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah....., about that....," He said calmly, "The ghosts actually sorta like us here now, that we've finished their tests. I think, it would be a good idea to stay here." He said calmly, "But, first I think we've got to go to Professor Rowan, with Anya, I'd like to ask him something." He said as he looked at the sky.

Daniel woke up from a tap. He looked up and saw an Eevee lying down next to him. Getting up, Daniel stroked it. It opened its eyes and jumped on Daniel's head and slept again. The Eevee seemed very shy, like Lao's. Was this its sibling? Maybe. Shinx and the other Pokemon popped up. They started to surround Daniel and look at the Eevee.
"Dan, who is this?" Clapped Riolu.
"This is Eevee, he's very shy so try not to pay a lot of attention to him. Isn't that right, Eevee!" Daniel said. Eevee jumped behind Daniel. "Come on, guys. Let's move it."

Last edited:
"Lao? A good idea would preferably be to get out since we've got things to do!" Adam revoked. "I don't care if the ghosts like us or if they want to kill us! We need to find Daniel, anyway! Let's get going!" Adam said, venturing off into the corridors.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao glared, "Teleport." He said firmly as all of them teleported to Eterna City. Lao saw Porf. Rowan along the way, "Hi there! I guess you're the professor of the region? I think you have the device, I asked you about." Said Lao calmly. Rowan gave Lao a strange device and walked away and waved. Lao pointed the device at Anya. She was turning back into a human! Anya appeared as a short-purple haired girl, wearng a black hoodie, purple shirt, and red skirt. She had long black and red boots. She was happier than ever! Lao walked off, hoping everybody else would follow him. He was a bit annoyed, because of Adam shouting at him back at the Chateau. It was just a suggestion!

Elijah didn't really care where they went, as long as they managed to get out. Elijah started following Adam, and Leah was right behind him. He was scanning the surrounding area, and came to the conclusion that this place freaked him out. By the look on Leah's face, he could assume she was also terrified. But, she had a Vulpix in her hand, he didn't see that earlier. I guess she made a new friend, he thought.

Alec was stood next to lao whilst he was talking to the professor "Say lao how about a battle then? seems like decucideye is your starter and empoleon is mine lets see who is stronger?!" he asked curiously "Like i said before i need some training as the 6th gym isn't easy to beat!" he said confidently

Luna ran out of the mansion. That place was way to spoopy for her. As she walked to Sandgem town, she felt vibration. The egg she had was hatching! A little Shinx popped out of the egg. The baby Pokémon jumped down and began to march forward. Luna couldn't help but adore the Shinx's waddle. Shinx marched over to somebody and began to sniff them. It was Daniel! Luna ran over to him, Persian in their Poké Ball, Houndour trotting by her side. "So, I see that you've met my new hatching." she said happily.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao didn't feel like battling, "Uh, maybe after the next gym." Said Lao calmly as he walked off, Eevee still in his arms. She was cold. Lao looked at the sky, it was still nighttime. Lao went into a field and set up camp. Lao went into his tent and began feeding Eevee. Lao noticed that Eevee was very cold. He took off his purple jacket and put it on Eevee. Lao gave her some milk. She began to drink the milk, hungrily. Lao noticed that the camp was in fields which were close to Sandgem Town. Lao didn't care. After Eevee finished her big bowl of milk, which was huge compared to her, she began waddling over to Lao. Lao pretended like he was sleeping. Eevee was crying for attention, she always wanted Lao to give her attention. Lao chuckled. Eevee began licking Lao's cheeks. Lao tried not to burst out laughing. Eevee was still crying for attention, while waddling all over Lao. In the end, Lao got up, and snuggled Eevee. Eevee was laughing, "Lil' chubby baby!" Said Lao calmly. Eevee blushed and seemed flustered. She hug tackled Lao, and began nuzzling his cheeks affectionately. Lao felt very ticklish.

Last edited:
Daniel was surprised to see Luna and the hatchling. "Why hello! And, I guess I have," he said, stroking Shinx. Eevee kept on peeking around Daniel's legs. He realised this and picked him up. "This is Eevee. He's quite shy so ye---" Daniel was interrupted by a bunch of flowers flying into his hands, bumping Eevee on head. "Where the hell...?" He muttered. "Oh well, Luna, I guess these are for you?" Giving them to her, Daniel tried to smile. The fact that he was just knocked out and a bunch of flowers falling into his hands, keeping a smile on his face was harder than normal.
"So, were you just looking for me or...?" This time it was easier, he smirked. Eevee shook its head. He quickly jumped out of Daniel's grip and went behind him.

Sylvia blushed and slipped her hand into Adam's. "S-sorry... I'm just a bit nervous right now."

'You looooooove him,' Pip teased (though to everyone else, it sounded like Pip was just saying his own name).

Sylvia gave Pip a side-glare (again, not very threatening). "So what if I do?"

Pip shut his yap, not having expected that sassy response from Sylvia, who usually is almost never sassy.

Alec waved to the professor and walked out "lets meet in...Hearthome city...im off to visit my mother cya.." he walked off saying to lao and waving "Enjoy your journey and it was nice meeting you" he said joyfully he then went on and visited his mother he opened the door to her bed room "Hello mum how are you?" she put down her book "Im doing good how about you...and what are you doing here? i thought i told you to stay on your journey..!" alec scratched his head "Well...i kinda went to that famous haunted house and i met some people there and also my ally and rival i believe his name is lao.." his mother sighed "Well if thats what you want then thats fine so you made new friends thats good. Oh i almost forgot here the professor send it from unova your father caught it whilst he was on his first journey in unova cause you know thats where he was born" she handed the pokeball alec took it and threw it and out came a zorua it jumped on the bed and smiled "Nice to meet you im alec and this is my mother" the zorua changed into alec looking alike "Wow..so thats an illusion that dad was talking about thats amazing! how would you like to join me on my journey?" zorua jumped on alec licking him all over "I guess thats a yes hehe ill call you skyth" he returned zorua and stood up he hugged his mother "Thank you..." she smiled and took her book again "Thank your dad not me...but anyway your welcome look after skyth well then!" alec went to the door "I will" he said whilst smiling to his mother and closing the door he then went to his room to rest.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao gave Eevee a small flower bracelet. It was small. Lao put the flower bracelet on her ear. The flower bracelet slid down her ear and landed as a small circle, circling her ear, "Hey, you look cute while wearing it!" He complimented her. Eevee blushed and smiled. Lao realized something. Eevee had never opened her eyes yet! He tried to tickle her until she opened her eyes. She saw everything, even Lao. She was so happy that she jumped into Lao's arms. Lao hugged her. He then smirked at her and pretended to fall asleep. Eevee was crying for attention from Lao. She was very flustered, but Lao liked that since she looked really cute when flustered. Eevee began waddling over to Lao and began crying for attention, trying to climb him up, but miserably failing. She looked very needy for attention, so she cried some more for attention.

Daniel heard some crying. Eevee was more confident than normal. He took Luna's hand and took her to where Lao was sleeping. And an Eevee, clawing for attention. Daniel's Eevee stopped and stared in awe at the other Eevee. (This is getting weird saying Eevee for both, I'm gonna say Leevee and Deevee) Leevee Seemed to stop, and turn to Deevee. Deevee didn't seem as confident and his behind Daniel. "Hey Lao!" Daniel said, wondering if Lao was up. "Is your Eevee okay?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(Please, don't control Leevee)
Lao got up, "Oh, hey! Yeah, she's fine, I'm just playin' with her." Said Lao calmly. Leevee was very shyly scared and jumped onto Lao and began clinging onto his head. Leevee began crying loudly,"Vee, vee!" She almost had tears in her eyes, as she was scared of Deevee and Daniel. Lao pat her, making her feel a bit more comfortable. She sat in Lao's lap, and began to curl up into a ball and try to hide. She thought if she couldn't see them then they couldn't see her. She also knew that Lao was going to protect her.