• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Region RP : New Arrivals *Sequel For Alola Region RP : A Journey CONTINUES*

Elijah was out of bed in 1 second flat. He'd been scared half to death by Luna. "Could you be any louder?" Elijah said playfully. He had completely forgotten about Sylvia not having a Pokémon yet. "Today is your big day huh?" Elijah looked over at Scyther sleeping peacefully beside his bed. Scyther had been his number one companion since he started his adventure 5 years ago. They had grown into an amazing team, with the help of his other Pokémon. He had some good memories.

"Sorry about that." Luna apologized, blushing. "By the way, I've decided I'm going to participate in Sinnoh's Contests!" she exclaimed happily. "I've already sewn my Beauty Contest outfit!" she told Elijah. "Want to see me in it?" Luna added. "Also, I've sculpted a Scyther as I spoke!" she said, handing him the sculpture.

"I SWEAR I WASN'T DRAWING IN CLASS, MOM!" Sylvia screeched, shooting upward with wide eyes.

When she realized that all she had received was a rude awakening from a friend, she turned to Luna with dead-beat eyes and frazzled hair. "Why...?" she asked before flopping back onto the bed, moaning in despair. "I was having such a good dreeeeaaaaam..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao woke up, normally. He then jumped out of the door, and used his blue airhorn, "Oh, wait, you guys are already awake..." He said while rubbing his head, "It didn't really seem like you were having a nice dream, though." He said as he folded his arms, and grinning to 'I WEAR I WASN'T DRAWING IN CLASS, MOM!'

"I'd love too," Elijah smiled back. He looked at the sculpture of Scyther that Luna had made. He was awestruck. "It's... It's incredible! Thnaks a lot, Luna! That reminds me, I think I've decided to participate in Sinnoh's contests as well. Trying something different out for a change. I've already participated in the Sinnoh League, so I don't see a point in doing it again." Today he was going to go shopping for something to wear in his contests, except one thing was wrong, he didn't know where to start. "You wouldn't know where to get fancy clothes at, would you?"
Elijah asked Luna.

Adam woke up to Lao's airhorn. "Quiet, would you? I need to wake up!" He woke up and got dressed, ate a pack of berries, and brushed his teeth. Then, he went to Sylvia's room. "You ready for the big day. Sylvia?" he asked. "We'll all be there if you need something." He smiled at the girl and extended his hand, hoping she'd shake it at least. "I can't wait to battle you when you get your Pokemon!"

"Sorry, no." Luna said to Elijah. "But my adoptive mom is a seamstress, so I can make you some." she added. "I'm going to change now." she added, and went into the closet, hiding her outfit. When she came out, she was wearing a dark blue, short sleeve dress, which matched the silk rose in her hair. She wore a violet sash. "How do you like it?" Luna asked. "I made it myself.".

Elijah turned to see Luna standing in her outfit. "I think it really suits you!" Elijah said smiling. "If you wouldn't mind making clothes for me, it would save me a lot of trouble. Anyways, I'm going downstairs to see if there's any breakfast being served, I'm starving." He added. He walked downstairs and sure enough, they had breakfast laying out. He made himself a waffle and some orange juice, a casual breakfast, nothing special. He went back up to the room and made sure all of stuff was packed. He headed back downstairs, until he was stopped by a familiar voice. "Long time no see!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao also went down an elevator. He was alone in the elevator so....."PARTY IN THE ELEVATOR, PARTY IN THE ELVATOR!!! DON'T STOP NOW!!!!" He partied but the second the elevator was there, he immediately stopped. He went and made himself a Grilled Cheese Sandwich. He ate the Sandwich hungrily. He then made himself a Lemonade and drank it. He felt satiated, and partied in the elevator once more.

Sylvia got dressed after everyone left, sighing. She found that her stuff had somehow come with her when she was upstairs. She definitely didn't remember falling asleep in a bedroom.

Who brought her there?! And who remembered her stuff?

Sylvia shook her thoughts away, grabbing her things and preparing to leave when she thought of something. She... didn't really need her winter clothes, did she? She could always just pack it up and send it to her mother postally.

But then what about when Sylvia reached Mt. Coronet? The road there is cold...

Kairin! Kai could hold on to Sylvia's clothes until she needed them again!

But she didn't want to bother them...

While she was caught up in her thoughts, her stomach growled. She was hungry. She sighed and left all of her stuff in the room, figuring she'd come back for it later and left to eat some breakfast.

Luna decided to have waffles for breakfast. After eating them, she went back to the room. It was sewing time! She began to work on a little surprise. She grabbed her fabric and began her work.
It took quite a while, but Luna completed the collection. Before her was a line of plush toys. The Sinnoh starter Pokémon.

Elijah turned to see a small girl in a pink sweater and white skirt with light blue converse. It was his old friend Leah. She ran up and hugged him, he hugged her back. "It's been forever!" Elijah replied. "It's great to see you too." She backed away blushing. "I didn't know you were coming down here, you should have let me known!" she said. "I kinda came on a... short notice you could say. We'll leave it at that." Elijah replied. "So... What are you doing down here anyway?" she asked. "I'm visiting Sinnoh with my friends from Alola, and some new friends. Speaking of Sinnoh, how'd your contest go?" Elijah asked her curiously. Leah reached in her pocket and pulled out a huge ribbon, proof of getting 1st at the Grand Festival. "You won?!?! Congrats!" She smiled back at him. "I was thinking of doing the contests as well, I think my friend Luna is working on a suit for me right now, not sure though." Elijah said. "You'll have a blast with them, I loved it. Plus, I can teach you a bunch of tricks if you'd like." She said proudly. "Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather do it with just my Pokémon and I." "You haven't changed a bit!" She said sarcastically. "Well? Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" She asked impatiently. "Follow me."

Sylvia found the breakfast table and began to eat. She had sunny-side up eggs and hash browns, so her meal was filling and good. When she was done, she also retreated upstairs, but since at the time, she felt too lazy to do anything, she distracted herself by drawing again. It turns out she was thinking of Pokemon.

...who'd'a guessed?

But seriously, she was hoping to get a Piplup from Professor Rowan and began drawing and doodling tons of Piplup in several different poses using several different moves. Bubble Beam, Pound, Peck, Drill Peck, and there was even one Hydro Pump in there. Of course, there were several others such as Brine and Whirlpool, but if they were all listed, it would take way longer than necessary. Sylvia did, however, draw a Piplup using Hydro Cannon as well. It technically wasn't possible for a Piplup to use Hydro Cannon, and Sylvia knew that, but she also thought it'd be cool if it could.

Basically, she sat in her room and drew for goodness-knows how long.

Elijah lead Leah into the Breakfast Room of the Hotel, and started to intoduce her to his friends. "Everyone, meet Leah, Leah, meet eveyone." Elijah scanned the area, only Lao and Sylvia were downstairs. "Well, almost everyone... Anyways over there on the left is Lao an..." "EEEEE!!" Screamed Leah. She ran over towards him with a small piece of paper in her hand. "Is it really you?!? The Champion of Alola!?!?" She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She turned back to Elijah, "You didn't tell me you were traveling with the Alolan Champion!! Anyways, could I get your autograph?!?" She continued fangirling. "And to the right is, Sylvia," Elijah continued while he facepalmed. "The rest are upstairs somewhere. Daniel's probably lurking around somewhere, Luna's probably upstairs working on another project, and I have no idea where Adam is." Leah was still waiting for Lao's response. "This is going to be a long day..." Elijah muttered.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh.....Okay...?" Said Lao confusedly as he slowly gave her an autograph. Lao seemed confused and looked at Elijah as if saying 'Is she always like that?' Lao just went back to preparing stuff for everyone, "Alright, guys! We're all set!" Called Lao to everyone. He then sent out Eevee, she was the only one of his team, aside from Decidueye, he hadn't released yet. He wanted to evolve her since she was just a baby. He put her on the ground and she struggled to walk, almost tripping. She looked at everyone shyly. She yelped and struggled to walk back to Lao. Lao held her up and put her on his shoulder. Eevee always felt safer around Lao. She held on tightly to Lao while closing her eyes shyly. She was really shy. The reason she was struggling to walk was because Eevee was just a baby.

"Alright, guys, let's go get Sylvia's first Pokemon!" Adam said as he walked away from eating breakfast. He had hashbrowns as well as waffles and Oran Charms, so his belly was full as well. "I can't wait to see what Sylvia will pick," Adam said to Daniel later. "I hope her Pokemon chooses her as well, like Chimchar to me."

"I'm ready!" Luna exclaimed. "Also, does anyone know where the nearest Poké Mart is? I need to stock up!" she said. She turned to Sylvia. "By the way, I made you something to celebrate you picking your starter.". Luna pulled the Sinnoh starter plushies out of her bag. "Surprise!"

Elijah mouthed back 'yes...' to Lao. "I'm ready as well." He looked over at Leah who was hiding behind the corner treasuring her autograph. Elijah sighed, he should have known she'd be like this. "I saw a Pokemart earlier this morning when I took a walk. Just head outside and take a right, and it's a couple feet down." He replied to Luna. He picked Leah's bag, as he assumed she was too busy to worry about it right now. "Let's roll."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright!" He said as he opened the door. A beam of light was upon them all. A new journey had began. Lao was hearing music from his PokéPod (Pokémon IPod) He then was walking off with all of his friends, "OK, now. What are we waiting for?" He asked curiously with a gleam of excitement in his eyes.

"Nothing! Let's go!" Luna yelled. She ran ahead, but turned back and went to the Poké Mart. She stocked up on Poké Balls and Potions. She then ran to the lab like a Deerling from a Lycanroc. When she got there, she was panting from exhaustion. She saw the others coming. "Over here!" she yelled, waving her hand.

Daniel arrived in Oreburgh town. He wondered if the others would come. Leaving at the middle of the night was scary. He wasn't there to witness the Sylvia catching thing. Walking to the gym, he saw a girl who pretended to be Mallow last year. Her name was Annie Sharp, she had a crush on him ever since school.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao began walking off to Oreburgh CITY. After a few hours, he finally arrived, "Why not take a look around before battling the gym?" He asked curiously to himself. He walked into the PokéMart. He looked around. He bought some ultra balls. He also got 5 antidotes. He walked out of the PokéMart, while putting his stuff in his bag. He looked at the sign in front of the gym and read it. He seemed interested and went inside to see Daniel. He looked around for the gym leader, Roark.

It wasn't Roark that appeared, it was the new gym leader, Viena. "I guess you weren't expecting me?" She asked Lao and Daniel. "I guess you haven't heard yet, Sinnoh gyms got remodled, new gym leaders, new typings, and new gyms, except for one gym, it's still the same." She continued. "Since this is the first gym here in Sinnoh, I'll give you a little preview." Viena said as she released her two Pokemon, Smeargle and Persian. "This is a normal-type gym, I hope you're ready." She spoke with a smirk on her face. Elijah walked in just as she finished her speech. He took a seat, this was going to get interesting.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao smirked, "Well, at least there's a bit of a surprise." He said as he sent out Decidueye. He would've sent out Eevee, but she was still a baby. She hadn't even learned how to walk, yet! Eevee was trying to hide herself in Lao's hair, due to her shyness. Decidueye seemed to have a determined glint in his eyes. But he still wasn't in Battle Bond form, yet.

Alec arrived in Canaleve city "Boats and a river. Not much of this city am i right empoleon?" empoleon stretched as it was walking for a while with alec it replied happily "Emp empoleon" alec smiled "Alright then come on then" they kept walking and went to a cafè shop. People were looking at empoleon and smiling children came up and wanted to play with empoleon alec sat down and had a drink a girl and a boy came up "umm excuse me sir can your empoleon umm play with us?" alec put his drink down and turned to the children "Yeah sure hey empoleon show them some tricks" empoleon squirted water out and was playing with the children and pokemon. Then suddenly a man looking like the childrens father came up "Hey thank you for letting my children with your empoleon" alec turned to him "Its fine mr empoleon needs some free time too so its cool" the man laughed and sat down "May i?" alec took his drink "Yeah sure" the man took his seat "Im Mathew..that over there are elliot and sheela" alec took a sip "My names Alec nice to meet you..do you want a drink or anything?" before the man replied to older boys were teasing empoleon and the two kids alec noticed it and stood up "Hey! you boys stop teasing my pokemon" the two older boys came up all being tough "Oh yeah? what will you do scum" alec smiled "Just leave them alone thats all im asking im not looking for a fight" one of the older boys came closer "We rule this city and we will do what we like" alec crossed his arms "Is that so? empoleon Show them your hydro pump" the boy stepped forward and took a pokeball out "Raticate lets fight!" the raticate came out "empoleon hydro pump" empoleon moved beside alec and fired it "Raticate dodge it and use hyper fang" the raticate was too slow and got hit it was struggling to get up "come on raticate" it stood up "Now hyper fang" the raticate jumped "Ice punch" empoleon slightly moved and punched raticate in the gut it was blown back and instantly fainted everyone was stunned on how quick it was the boy returned his raticate "We are sorry to have disturbed you sir thank you for the battle ill take this as a memrobale moment" the boys walked away and alec took his drink everyone thanked him and praised empoleon and alec he then went to the local hotel and went to sleep.

Sylvia had managed to send off her winter clothes to her older sibling via technology, because she forgot she could do that. (OOC: In other words, plot convenience and character convenience : P ) When she was ready, she put on her backpack and left to the laboratory with everyone else. "Alright! I know exactly which Pokemon I'm gonna get!" Sylvia exclaimed excitedly. "My sibling picked a Turtwig and my sister said she wanted a Chimchar! Even so, I've always wanted Piplup anyway! So Piplup it is!" she declared.

Adam heard Sylvia's declaration. "Well, we gotta get to the lab first, Sylvia! Piplup won't pop out of air, so let's go! Race you there!" he said. He bolted for the lab. "Come on, Sylvia! Slowpoke would beat you at how slow you're moving!" He ran for the lab, and noticed Sandgem Town's lush scenery, trees, and wildlife. The businesses were so little and everyone seemed happy. He stopped for a minute and said, "Wow, Sandgem is lovely, huh?"

Sylvia sighed, knowing she wasn't used to running fast--or at all, since she lived in a place piled with snow. "Would you SNOW down? I've lived in Snowpoint all my life, I'm still not exactly used to wearing nothing over my arms!" She blushed, rubbing her arms as though it was cold and slowing to a walk. "I-I feel kinda naked out here," she admitted quietly.

Luna saw Adam and Sylvia approaching. "Hey, guys! The lab is over here!" she yelled, waving to catch their attention. Once they arrived, she explained what happened. "Everyone else moved on to the next town. Don't worry, I won't abandon you like they did." Luna said. "Let's get you your starter!" she exclaimed to Sylvia.

Sylvia nodded, letting her hands drop to her sides. When she entered the lab, she was in awe. There were many books, many Pokemon, and many researchers constantly moving in the area. It was a building of constant movement. The machines were lighting up, fizzing, doing whatever machines did, the people were working and moving things, sampling various Pokemon moves and energies, and in the center of it all, Sylvia noticed someone very, VERY familiar to her.

No, not the Professor. The Professor was there, but he was with a young, black-haired girl. The girl turned around with bright, amber-red eyes, holding a Chimchar in her hands. "Oh look! Sylvia's here," the girl chided.

Sylvia couldn't believe her eyes. "A-Alex?! What the heck!? What're you going here? This was supposed to be the day I got my Pokemon!" she exclaimed.

Alex shrugged. "Mom let me go," she said. "After all, I didn't want to be all alone."

Sylvia glared at her. "You had Mom and Kai's Pokemon to keep you company. You just left her all alone?!"

Alex shrugged. "Aw, don't get all upset at me about that. After all, you're a hypocrite, you know."

Sylvia growled angrily at her. "I'm not a hypocrite! You say I am, but you never have any proof! You're just trying to throw me under a bus that doesn't even exist!"

Alex sneered. "You left Mom to go on a journey yourself, you know."

"You still have two more years before you can even travel here!" Sylvia argued.

"GIRLS!" A booming voice shook the sisters. "Enough! Quit fighting in my laboratory!"

Sylvia froze, instantly listening to Professor Rowan and bowing apologetically. Alex, however, turned away from Sylvia, hair flipping as though on its own. "Hmph!" She acted as though she wasn't the one at fault.

"Now then. Are you Sylvia Reviar?"

Sylvia nodded. "Y-yes, Professor! It's an honor to meet you! I-I'm so sorry we burst into an argument as soon as I came in..."

Professor Rowan nodded. "Yes. Well, come along. You can choose your Pokemon, as long as you aren't too angry Chimchar has been taken."

Sylvia shook her head. "Oh, I'm not, Professor! I've always wanted to start out my journey with a Piplup, in all honesty!"

Professor Rowan smiled, walking over to a table with the starter Pokemon, Turtwig and Piplup. "Good. Well, I suppose this Piplup is yours as well."

Elijah walked up to Sylvia, "Congratulations on your first Pokemon!" He exclaimed. He always enjoyed the sight of a trainer choosing their starter Pokemon, because it reminded him of him choosing his starter. He remembered the feeling of knowing that you're finally a full time Pokemon trainer. It's one of the best. "I wish you and your new Partner the best of luck wherever your jouney takes you." He continued. Leah ran up behind him. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Your first Pokemon?!?! Oh he's sooo cute!! (or she not trying to assume genders here) It's face!!! It's just adorable!!" She couldn't handed cute things... "I think that's enough, Leah.." sighed Elijah. "Don't scare Piplup to death on its first day.." She hit him in the arm. "I'm doing no such thing! Isn't that right little buddy?" She replied. Elijah facepalmed yet again. 'Good Luck' Elijah mouthed to Sylvia before he walked back over to the rest of the group. Elijah leaned into everyone else and whispered quietly, "This will only last a couple days, she'll cool down sooner or later..." "Hey!! I heard that!!"

Sylvia giggled while Piplup slapped away Leah's hand. "Sassy li'l thing, aren't you, little guy?" Sylvia asked, giggling. Piplup huffed and turned away, annoyed. Sylvia didn't like that attitude, but she was meek and couldn't do anything about it. "Hey, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Do you wanna be friends?" she asked.

Piplup gave Sylvia a dirty look. Sylvia didn't want to take this anymore. "Look, I'm going to try to keep you happy. And I don't care how long it takes for you to warm up to me, I'll keep waiting until that day comes. Because you're special. I can tell," she told Piplup.

Piplup turned away, huffy still.

Professor Rowan chuckled. "Forgive that one. He's just been caught and can be a bit of a handful. Not many accept his sassy behavior and he just doesn't like accepting other people, either."

Sylvia shrugged. "It's alright. It's a Pokemon and I'm a Trainer. Once we both learn about each other, I'm sure we'll get along just fine."

"Then why don't you battle me?" Alex asked Sylvia, a cocky smirk donning her face.

Sylvia gave Alex a dead-panned look. "Seriously? In a freaking laboratory?"

Alex rolled her eyes as though it was obvious. "Duh, of course not! We'll be fighting outside! What are you, braindead?"

Ohhh, that did it. Sylvia's dad actually checked to see if she wasn't braindead. The apple never did fall from the tree, did it?

"Alright, but if I win, you leave me alone and quit annoying me AND calling me a hypocrite!"

"And if I win, I want you to admit that I'm a better artist, Trainer, and Pokemon Coordinator than you'll ever be!"

Sylvia glared at Alex. "Grrr! It's on!"

Piplup stuck his tongue out at Chimchar, who smacked his behind back at Piplup, enraging him.

Professor Rowan, meanwhile, rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Why must it always be the Reviars...?"

Alec woke up happily and went and had a coffee outside on his hotel balcony he decided to take out umbreon as there was a sunrise "Umbreon come out here have some food" he put food down for umbreon he then decided to feed each of his pokemon separately "Was that nice frosslass?" frosslass nodded and smiled "Alright depending his how the battle goes will you battle with me at the gym?" frosslass spinned around in excitment "Frooosslaaasss" alec smiled "Thats good to hear return for now" he returned frosslass and finnished his breakfast. He then went down to the lobby of the hotel the receptionist greeted him nicely whilst he was walking past "Good luck at the gym" the receptionist shouted whilst waving alec turned to her and gave a her smile and walked out. Alec stood infront of the gym "So a steel type gym then...here we go.." he muttered to himself. He then walked in and the gym leader byron stood there with his shovel he stuck it into the ground "Welcome to the pokemon gym My name is byron are you ready to face me challenger?" alec walked to the battle field and observed it "Yeah sure" the referee stood by the arena "The 6 on 6 match between the challenger alec right? and byron will now begin!" alec nodded byron toom his first go "Magnezone come out" magnezone appeared with electricity around it "Staraptor lets go" staraptor came out flying around at high speed "Start off with steel wing" Magnezone looked like it got ready "Thunderbolt" magnezone charged and fired it "Dodge it and keep using steel wing" staraptor kept flying an dodging the thunder bolt. Magnezone got hit but didn't take much damage "Okay Staraptor Drill peck go" byron got ready and was watching carefully "Use discharge" magnezone released it and staraptor got hit badly "Staraptor!" it fell on the floor "Use Gyro ball" alec got slightly nervous "come on staraptor Dodge it" staraptor got up but then got a direct hit and fainted "Staraptor is unable to battle the first match goes to byron and magnezone" alec returned staraptor "Take a good rest my friend...garchomp lets go." garchomp came out roaring and ready to battle "Thunderbolt" magnezone fired it but it had no effect "Dragon claw" alec commanded garchomp ran and got a direct hit "Gyro ball" byron got slightly angry "Then use Flash cannon" garchomp got ready "Deflect the gyro ball and retaliate by using dragon breath go!" garchomp deflected the gyro ball and fired the dragon breath both moves hit "Finnish it garchomp dragon tail" he was no where to be seen. After the smoke cleared garchomp appeared and hit magnezone heavily it then fainted. Byron returned magnezone "You did well...Bastiodon go!" bastiodon came out and roared. "Use avalanche" the avalanche appeared above garchomp and had a heavy effect garchomp was struggling to stand "Fire punch" it then managed to get its grip and ran "Crunch" garchomp's arm was in bastiodons mouth how was alec supposed to get out of that one? "Now garchomp release the fire" garchomp used the fire from the fire punch and fired it bastiodon was running around like a maniac and then panted heavily garchomp stepped back "Dragon claw" byron quickly countered "StoneHedge" The stones were fired and garchomp got hit and was on its knee "Finnish it use avalanche.." the avalanche got a direct hit and garchomp fainted. "Return garchomp thank you...umbreon go..." Umbreon jumped out "Dark pulse" umbreon released it and it was a good hit "Crunch go" bastiodon ran as fast as it could "Dodge it and use shadow claw" bastiodon missed its chance and got hit by the shadow claw "Now crunch again" byron shouted bastiodon quickly moved and got a direct hit on umbreon it was heavily damaged umbreon stood up "Shadow ball" byron retaliated fast "Dodge it and use crunch one more time..." bastiodon managed to move and dodge the shadow ball and it hit umbreon again this time it fainted "Umbreon you did well my friend!" umbreon was returned "Empoleon go!" Empoleon jumped out and skidded slightly "So thats the famous empoleon i heard about...lets see what you got bastiodon use earthquake" empoleon didn't know what to do "Keep your...balance now aqua jet!" empoleon managed to void the earthquake and went for bastiodon "Crunch" byron quickly said "Ice punch" it was the same thing but with ice punch "Now freeze bastiodon!" the ice grew larger and froze bastiodon "Good job Now empoleon aqua jet" byron got angry "ehh...Bastiodon try to break free..." bastiodon managed to break the ice from its spikes "Now use...thunderbolt..." it was fired and empoleon got hit it took heavy damage
"Now bastiodon finnish it use crunch" bastiodon moved quickly and used crunch empoleon fainted "Uh! empoleon!...you did well my friend..return!" he returned empoleon and stood up "Galade lets go.." galade jumped out and was ready to battle bastiodon was breathing heavily but still willing to fight "Psycut" galade quickly moved and bastiodon fainted. "Steelix go" steelix came out and roared "Okay steelix stonehedge" it fired it "Dodge it quickly and use leaf blade" galade moved fast and jumped it was facing steelix face to face suddenly it was behind steelix it was a good hit but steelix didnt take much effect "Steelix its time...Mega evolve!" steelix suddenly glee and became mega steelix "Woa...okay then...Galade up for it?" galade nodded and he mega evolved as well. "Mega galade? never seen one! looking forward to see what it has got." byron replied, People were watching from all over the region "Leaf blade one more time..!" byron quickly countered "Iron tail" steelix kept on trying to hit galade but it was dodging and was real quick "Ice fang" steelix managed to hit galade it was a great hit "Psycut" Galade released it "Dodge it and use dragon tail" galade was hit again what an embarresing momemt galade lost its mega form "finnish it iron tail go" steelix moved forward and then span galade got hit and fainted. alec stood up "Im sorry frosslass but you would of been beaten by sure...Lopunny lets go..." Lopunny came out and was ready to battle mega steelix was giving an evil look "Dragon tail" lopunny was skipping up and down "Double kick" lopunny jumped over steelix's tail and kicked steelix it got hit and was super effective "Now thunder punch" steelix moved a bit "Ice fang" lopunny didnt hit steelix but steelix hit lopunny and heavily its arm was slightly frozen "Lopunny use hyper beam" it fired the hyper beam "Stonehedge" the hyper beam hit but didn't do much damage lopunny got hit over and over by the stonehedge "Finnish it..iron tail" steelix moved quickly and hit lopunny and it fainted "Alec's pokemon is unable to battle the winner is steelix and the win goes too byron!" alec stood up and walked up to byron "Thank you...i will return again just you wait!" byron smiled "Looking forward to it alec walked out of the gym and 2 two tall men and a man a little taller than alec was standing there "Are you alec mcray?" alec nodded "We are sorry to tell you but your mother was in a heavy accident and now is in care in sanghem town" alec put his head down and went to the pokemon centre and healed his pokemon he got out staraptor and flew off to sanghem town he landed and went into his house "Mother!" he sat down next to his mother who was still in a coma.

Last edited:
Daniel sent out Shinx. Viena had no chance of beating Daniel. He smiled and bent his knees. Viena sent out Eevee. "Shinx, keep it steady. Stay on your legs," Daniel said calmly. Eevee ran around creating a sand attack. Shinx wasn't able to see, so she dug her tail into the ground a wave of electricity went into Eevee. Trying to look through the sand, Daniel saw a slight zap of Shinx becoming bigger. But this wasn't evolution... The body of Shinx erupted through the sand into Eevee. Eevee fainted. Next was Jigglypuff.
"Use Sing!" Shinx instantly fell asleep. Daniel returned her and sent out Piplup. Ice surrounded the battlefield... Wait...? What is the problem with Daniel's Pokemon? Jigglypuff slid across the ice and froze.
"Use Water gun!" Piplup sent a blast of water, that hit Jigglypuff, making it faint.
Viena looked surprised but gave Daniel the Coal Badge.
"I am very surprised that you managed to beat my Pokemon. As it is the rules, I must give you the badge."

Daniel walked out in happiness.

"Wow, Piplup's pretty sassy, huh? I don't even know if it wants to choose Sylvia..." he said quietly. Adam walked to Sylvia and looked her in the eyes. "Hey, Sylvia. Don't get mad about Piplup's attitude and behavior. I know you two will make a great team together."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hey, Vienna. It's my turn now." He said calmly as he sent out Decidueye, "I'd like you to battle me with all your Pokémon." He said firmly, "Alright!" Said Vienna as she sent out Jigglypuff, "Quick, Decidueye! Before she sings, Night Slash!" He said as Decidueye appeared behind Jigglypuff and slashed her into a wall, "Spirit Shackle!" Decidueye used Spirit Shackle on Jigglypuff, making her faint. Vienna stood in awe, but sent out Eevee, "Eevee! Swift!" Said Vienna. The attack hit Decidueye, but he wasn't hurt much, "Double Team and Spirit Shackle! Double Shackle!" Decidueye had clones of himself and all of them used Spirit Shackle at once. Eevee was blasted into Vienna's hands! Vienna retrieved Eevee and sent out Smeargle. Decidueye used Leaf Storm on Smeargle. Smeargle used Quick Attack. Decidueye dodged and used Leaf Storm again, making Smeargle faint. Vienna sent out her strongest Pokémon, Persian, "You're the first one to battle me full on with all my Pokémon, if you win against my Persian, I will give you two gifts! The Coal Badge, and the other item is a surprise!" She said to Lao.

Lao got pumped up and Decidueye did so too. Decidueye instantly used Leaf Storm on Persian, making it very damaged. Decidueye then finished off Persian with Night Slash! Persian fainted! Vienna smiled, "Here, as the first one to truly defeat me, I'm proud to give you the Coal Badge, and an Everstone!" Said Vienna proudly. Lao smiled and thanked Vienna. He walked out of the gym, sprayed Decidueye with a Potion. He then flew on Decidueye, and skyrocketed away in front of Daniel. Daniel was unharmed, but from the mass of the wind, he trampled on his face, "Did you do that on purpose?" Asked Lao to Decidueye. Decidueye chuckled, "Well, he did deserve it for taking off my shirt, calling me a freakshow, and punching me in the Alolan league. Yup, he pretty much deserved it." Said Lao calmly as him and Decidueye were out of sight. Lao and Decidueye were chuckling to themselves, as they flew off. Nobody could see Lao or Decidueye anymore. Lao wasn't going to apologise.

"Congratulations, Sylvia!" Luna squealed, and she gave Sylvia a tackle hug. "C'mon, let's go to Oreburgh!" Luna yelled, running ahead. Once she got to Oreburgh, she saw Daniel. "Why did you abandon Sylvia?! Right before she got her starter, too! Do you just not care about her?!" she yelled at Daniel. She continued to lecture him like that.

Elijah was back at the gym in an instant, thanks to his Alakazam, he could quite literally be in multiple places at the same time. "Congratulations guys!" He said with a smile on his face. The gym leader, Viena, walked up to him. "Well, are you going to be the next trainer who challenges me?" She starred into Elijah's eyes. "I can tell you have quite he amount of experience with battling." "Well, I uh..." Elijah couldn't finish before Leah burst through the gym doors along with Adam and Luna. "I'm next!!" Leah cried. Elijah once again facepalmed. "The Gym Battle between Viena the Oreburgh Gym Leader, and Leah the Challenger, will be underway. Viena called on her Smeargle as her first Pokemon. Leah sent out Gardevoir as her's. "The Challenger may have the first move. Battle. Begin!!" The referee yelled. "Alright, Gardevoir, use Shadow Ball!" Leah commanded. She may not look act it, but Leah is a highly skilled battler and coordinator. It was best not to take her lightly. The Shadow Ball hit sending Smeargle flying backwards. It wasn't over just yet though. Smeargle countered with Sleep Powder causing Gardevoir to become drowsy. Leah called out the move Moonblast this time, but missed because Gardevoir had fallen asleep. Luckly, she was prepared. "Gardevoir, Sleep Talk!" Gardevoir got up and randomly used Moonblast again, this time hitting Smeargle dead in the face, causing it to feint. Next up for Viena was, Persian. "Use, Night Slash!" Viena called out. Persian lept forward with great speed hitting Gardevoir. The force from the attack caused Gardevoir to wake up. "Thanks!" Leah chided. She then commanded Gardevoir to use Shadow Ball with Moonblast, Shadowblast. Persian was knocked out. "And the winner is Leah, with a 2-0 sweep." Viena stepped up to Leah presenting her with the Equilibrium Badge. She thanked Viena and went back over too the group. Viena walked back over to Elijah. "I never got your response for the battle." She told him. "Sorry, I was about to tell you, before I was rudely interupted," He looked a Leah. "I have already competed in the Sinnoh League before, I am just traveling with my friends." He said politely. Viena understood and walked back into her spot on the Battle Field awaing her next Challenger.

Last edited:
Luna was gasping for air. She had no idea how long she had been lecturing Daniel. "Alright, gym time!" she said. She ran up to challenge Viena, but realized something. "I would challenge you, but I'll do it a little later. I don't want you getting overwhelmed." Luna explained. She exited the gym and walked over to Daniel. "Do you know where Lao is? I need to lecture him.".