• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Alice fell on her back and narrowed her eyes, before rocking herself up and standing up once more. Alice reminded herself that Akali stood in her way, didn't want her to succeed in her plans of stealing the jewels. That she was the enemy. She wasn't Veala, she was Alice, and Akali was one of Alice's enemies. Alice rushed towards Akali and this time aimed a jab at her gut then aimed a kick at Akali's head, this time with no hesitation or any flicker of apology.

Arinia had her hand run over the silky pelt of Blaze, her Ninetails. Above her, the cloud-like wings of her Altiaria, Cloud, flapped. Arinia's blue eyes flicked around the room, looking for the slightest intrusion. That was her job, to protect the Light Crystal Chamber from intrusion and any potential thieves. She could hear the prayers of the people from outside her chamber and the priestesses talking to the people. Everything seemed calm, but one could never be too sure.

<Eudora>
Scizor picked up the letter by the mast and handed it to Eudora. At a glance she handed it back to Scizor. “Ahoy! Give this t' Azumi, she best be by a nearby inn.” The Scizor nodded and flew off. Eudora looked up at Aaron, “Jack will deliver th' letter, ye needs a galleon t' rest? Feel free t' stay awhile.” Eudora looked over at another mast that Merlin was roosting on, he didn’t look to kindly at Aaron, not pleased to be sharing his territory. “Ye play nice now 'n share okay? We can nah afford ye gettin' injured o'er naught. He would be out o' here when he rests up.” Eudora added to Merlin.

Merlin glared at Aaron and slowly returned to grooming himself, still quite obviously displeased that he has to share his space.

Last edited:
Tsonea had rested enough, so she got up and walked around for a little while, before hearing a bit of racket near the library. She was a bit curious as to what was going on, so she just peeked into the doorway.

Emma walked past Azumi, shaking her head as she did so. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she entered the inn, and showed the job listing to the innkeeper. Generally there was a tavern in a inn, and it seems this one was no different...

Aaron screeched a bit at Merlin, telling him to back off. He just flew god knows how long and far just to deliver a letter. Sebastian better had known what they were doing with this... but he had a bad feeling of what was to come.

The letter, once opened, will read this:
To my DEAREST Queen, Azumi... you've been at sea for quite a long time by the time you receive this, and I can only IMAGINE what it is like being so far from your sweet, little children. So I have gotten a present just for YOU, your splendidness. If you have any trinkets that you wish to send home for your darling kids, my sweet baby boy, Aaron, will be MORE than happy to bring them aaaaall the way back to Kelan along with a letter of response. Think of ABsoLUTELY nothing for a reward, I'm doing this simply from the bottom of my heart... speak to you soon!
S.R.F.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene waved at Togetic. "You're a genius!" She turned to her Arcanine. "Arca, get digging." She looked to Maira. "We should get some sort of leverage to push the Pokemon and make them roll down the hill. Any ideas?"

Akane took a deep breath. "I've had a few quietly accepted their doom." She drew her sword and held it in front of her. "How many have you eaten?" She then felt an odd presence arriving. That made four demons. Whoever the new arrival was, Kazu would find them first.

Owen noticing the impending conflict quickly gatherered up his pencils, sketch books, and other art supplies and ran out of the library desperately searching to Azumi. "AHHH! NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD!” he was cursing as quietly as possible under his breath as he ran through the streets with Spike hot on his heels. “Spike, can you find Azumi’s scent? I’ll follow you.” Spike nodded and ran up ahead of him, sniffing the air, her scent was not too difficult for him to find after spending so much time together with everyone on the ship, Spike knew the scent of everyone on the Queen ship. He turned around a corner and began closing on in on Azumi’s location.

“Quite a few huh? They must have been pretty pathetic… probably didn’t even have their own physical form and possessed some unfortunate person.” Wite turned to fully face Akane. “Does it matter how much I’ve eaten?” her vertical slitted pupils contracted and some of her fur around her back and some of her hair rose up. She slightly crouched lower as she readied for a fight.

Akali defended herself from the gut and used her arm to block the kick, but she still stumbled back. "Good. That's more like it." She went for a side kick to Alice's torso and then an uppercut.

Annette rolled her eyes. "Sheesh what a show off. Just help me here. It talks about something that's related to the world being created and the jewels but it's difficult to understand." She pointed at the page on the book.

Azumi was walking along when she saw Emma pass by, she looked determined so she didn't say anything. Then she noticed Owen and his Pokemon running towards her. "Hi Owen!" She called out, still holding the Gible.

---- Kelan ----
Froppo led those who were ready into a big room with a giant teleportation spell set up. There were a few other light mages, who were there to help provide mana. King Wes walked in, holding his two kids in his arms. Sam had fallen asleep while Leon climbed down and ran around the room, excited to see something so big. "Now Leon, remember what I told you?"
Leon nodded. "Yes! Protect my sister no matter what and be strong for her!"
Wes nodded. "Good. Do that and when me and your mom return, we can go get you a Pokemon." Wes then turned his attention to everyone else. "Ready? It's a one way trip."

---- Cezare Island ----

The giant Pokemon faded as Wrecker fell to one knee. His body was healing but he was clearly tired. Ariel struggled to breath as he looked ahead at Sinbad. He was running of our tricks and his powers were limited by the fact innocent people were close by. Sinbad, on the other hand, calmly put away his sword. He didn't look tired at all. "That was fun, but I can see you two can't offer more. My telepathic connections tell me someone already told us which way the water and dark jewel went. I'll be on my way now." He made his way slowly towards his boat, walking over the bodies of his fallen soldiers. He looked at Ariel and Wrecker over his shoulder. "Don't try anything or I will destroy this island."

Nora stood up and went back to the mission board. She wasn't useless, she could do more than just protect her Noibat. She was a Dragon Tamer, one of the people trained to use dragons to fight. She slipped past her two allies and made it back in no time. When she got there, she looked at the board. A high paying job, one that had a large group of Salamences nearby and a request to remove them. She grinned, that sounded easy. She started to go to the job, alone. However, some saw her and grew frightened for what could happen to this foolish person.

Stella followed the wizard and looked impressed at the teleportation circle. She, honestly, couldn't do that. She was much better at channeling energy than casting spells. She nodded to the king and waited to be teleported to wherever they were going, her free hand resting on Luna.

Alice was kicked in the side, however, due to her body leaning towards the kick after it was thrown, she dodged the punch and insisted quickly grabbed her arm with her off-hand and tried to trap it.

The librarian stood up when she saw the demon and demon hunter about to fight. "Please, if you are going to fight, take it out of here. This establishment is for learning purposes only, not to fight each other while others try to learn," she said crossly.

Kazu appeard behind Akane and poked with his fingers a top of her head "Akane!.... Don't rush at the demon without a plan...." he said, but he didn't sound mad. He gave slight smile to Wite and step forward, staying next to Akane.
"Now, can we calm down.. It would be bad to destroy someone's library" he said and took another step forward.
-
Xavier Hazmalos... Young boy, many would say that a stupid kid. Was heading to the Capital of Creel Kingdom... He wanted to talk with a Queen about permission for the council...

In truth, Xavier wasn't a human. He was a demon named Noir. His demonic white hair was seen as it was touched by the light of the sun. And his cold, violet eyes were looking at travelers that also were on their way to somewhere.
---
He went to the audience to the Queen of Creel and walked to the throne room.

Tsonea was horrified by what was going on in the library. They were going to kill Ms. Wite?! She couldn't let that happen, especially since there would be more violence. She grabbed her fans, keeping them folded up before bursting into the library. "Ms. Wite!" she yelled as she ran in between Akane and Wite. She looked at Akane with a very worried look on her face.

"Why are you trying to hurt Ms. Wite? She didn't do anything and now you're trying to kill her? No, I won't let you, she's too important!"

She spread her arms to the side to prevent Akane from hurting Wite. There shouldn't be fighting, it was a pointless act that cycled infinitely.

<Owen>
Spike ran up to Azumi first barking at her and looking slightly frantic, which was out of the ordinary for Spike as he was always well behaved and collected, with the exception of a few times when Owen was playing with him and really got him excited, but this was different, something was clearly wrong.

Owen caught up winded and doubled over when he stopped in front of Azumi supporting himself on his knees as he tried to talk and catch his breath at the same time. “Hurry! … at the… library!” he swallowed hard and continued panting, “Demon hunter is confronting Wite… someone’s going to die!” he looked at Azumi with worried eyes but was somewhat curious as to why she was holding a Gible, it was an odd sight. “Follow Spike, he’ll take you there.”

<Bell>
“Not showing off, just stating credentials and answering your question.” Bell fluttered down lower next to Annette to take a closer look at the book. “OOOOH, this is an ancient story of the creation myth. See there were five gods in total that created the stones which they used as a catalyst to make the world.” Bell pointed to a particular passage on the page. “In your language you would know the five gods as Skia, Nerkokano, Fitinos, Gi, Areas, and Foszanith.

“Skia is considered evil by your specie’s understanding, being the bringer of all things unholy and protector of those who stalk in the shadows. She is very displeased by how she does get much attention and to blatantly put it, she is very vain. She is the disowned daughter of Gi, who stills calls her a daughter, and Nerkokano.

“Nerkokano is the master of the rivers and ocean. All water really, but that sounds more interesting. He might have some kind of personality issues due to him sometimes being very calm, and other times, he is furious. But if one is respectful, one should be fine. All water shares the god's quick temperament. He is the brother of Foszanith and husband of Gi.

“Fitinos is the god of the consuming light (fire). Normally he is very warm and inviting, but if he becomes angry he is known to be extremely vengeful, burning everything around him to get back at his wrongdoer. He is the son of Foszanith and Aeras.

“Gi is known as the mother of gods. She is known for a plentiful harvest, and other things good. Unlike her companions, earthquakes are not attributed to anger, but sorrow. She is said to be extremely loving of everyone, not only her followers, and when the other gods forsake them, she feels terrible for said mortal. She has the second most followers on Fosnisi due to her temperament. Is the wife of Nerkokano and mother of Skia.

“Aeras is the queen of the gods, ruler of the wind and storms. She is said to be pretty friendly, but like many of the other gods, she is very vengeful. It is said she carries secrets on the wind, loving to know what sort of gossip the mortals bring up. She is the wife of Foszanith and mother of Fitinos.

“And finally there is Foszanith, he is the king of gods. He hates anything unholy and strives to have his light spread to the farthest reaches of the world, making him very self-righteous.” Bell gave a long winded explination that was probably way more of an earful than Annette wanted to hear. Bell leaned close to Annette’s ear, “Persoanlly though, I think all these gods are pretty moronic in my opinion, very short sighted individuals that fail the see the grander picture…” Bell trailed off her third eye was looking elsewhere and soon her two regular ones followed and the rest of her body fluttered up. She was moving slowly like she just realized something.

Bell suddenly grinned with a sinister expression as she held her hand up to her, similar in a way if someone was doing a pull up, her gauntlets and the tentacle designs and engraving on them began to give off a bright red glow and the entire gauntlets radiated a sinister aura that looked like glowing red smoke. “The Heiress is going to harvest! May this pay homage to the Infinitum Mundi!” the spiral galaxy designs of her iris glowed bright as the rest of her eye became dark as the void of space, her three eyes appearing as nothing more than three spots spiraling glowing lights.

The world around them was instantly sucked away into darkness yet, there was still a floor to stand on, but nothing was there, there were lights as everyone in the library along with several people outside were still visible, but there was no light. Impossibly high above them in the void, an eerie violet glow shone though pitch black clouds that were gradually thinning revealing a huge silhouette of a huge circular mass with countless tentacles and tendrils surrounding it, several of the tentacles seemed to stretch for endless miles while others were just around the central mass. It was so large that seemingly from whatever distance someone looked up at it, it would be in the center of the sky.

“Witness the beyond!” Bell announced pointing upward to the mass in the sky. From the center of it, a hole appeared as it began to open like an eyelid. But instead of an eyeball in the center, it was a large glowing and moving ring of pale blue light like an iris of an eyeball. It shone extremely bright and concentrated acting like a powerful spotlight where ever it looked. The ring of light acted like an iris, the aperture widening and closing as it looked around. The pitch black clouds overhead had all but gone now, and was replaced by a red glow that shone out from behind the massive eyeball tentacle-thing in the sky.

Everyone in within the library that were trying to escape stopped running in their tracks, in a relatively large area outside the library people were also caught within the spell. Anyone affected, their eyes became completely glossed over in an inky blackness, completely blacking out their eyes, in addition the veins and blood vessels around their eyes were bulging and pulsing with black.

<Wite>
Wite cocked her head sideways again as Tsonea intruded into the space between her and the Demon Hunters, She didn’t really about her senseless babbles about violence and fighting, she was not going to pass up and opportunity to collect souls that were so willing to be fed to the slaughter. Azumi may have said no killing, but willing donations and killing something through self-defense? That’s fair game in her eyes. <This happens right before Bell's spell goes off>

The librarian that was about to leave was caught under Bell’s spell and was halted in place. It had been such a long time and Wite had forgotten what horror Bell was actually capable of. Being plunged into what is seemingly an impossible space might have startled the Demon Hunters but Wite simply laughed aloud, “Getting burned by the sun? What kind of weak ass demons have you guys been killing?” Wite paced around, the endless void space, the eye in the sky immediately focused its attention onto her and the two Demon Hunters literally shining a spotlight on them.

There was in infant in a swaddle by Wite’s feet that a hysterical mother was protecting, she was huddled, her eyes blackened like the rest, as was the baby’s. She was clearly crying and bawling, but not because of Wite, or the darkness, it was as if the mother was were begging and screaming for her life to some unseen entity. As much noise as it seemed like they should be making, there was no sound. The only sounds that could be heard was Wite, and the two Demon Hunters.

As Wite approached the mother, she actually offered her baby up to Wite, her arms trembling, her mouth was still screaming and pleading in silence. Wite grabbed the infant by the swaddle above it chest and held it crudely up to her. “All right, I’ll leave her alone.” Wite smirked slightly nodding towards the librarian who had fallen to her knees and was now equally hysterical and silent as the mother. “But this, was a willing offering.” Her smirk grew wider exposing her fangs, the etchings of her silver and gold fang were glowing red along with the engraving and designs on her earrings.

Upon closer inspection, everyone that was caught under Bell’s spell seemed to be in agonizing pain physically, emotionally, and or mentally.

<OOC: @ThePlayfulFox hope you don't mind that I took most of the explanations of the gods from the convo you typed, Which you did an amazing job by the way. I assumed that was what Annette was referring to, if you rather me change it i can, but i would not be to sure what to put there. On a side note, if further explanation is needed on what Bell did, just ask in the discussion. (No she did not pull the island to another realm)

@Hecotoro I as another side note, Annette is not affected by the spell, since Bell can basically filter who gets put under it or not>

Last edited:
Maira caught on to what Togetic wanted them to do as well, quickly rubbing her face with her sleeve and getting back on her feet. She moved over and began shoving at a Geodude so that it was on the side of the slope, and not of the fields. Bob climbed off her shoulder and began showing Arca a path to dig. Maira called over to Rene as she pushed the Geodude to one side of the proposed line.

“We can get them to the other side of the line, then dig a ditch. I think that if they roll down the hill but get stuck in a trench, they won’t come on the fields anymore.”

Maira ran off to the farmhouse to enlist the aid of the farmer. While she was gone, Togetic cheered Arca on, while Bob dig a tiny hole in an effort to help out. When Maira came back, she was followed by the farmer and his wife. All three were armed with shovels, and there was an extra for Rene. Maira, who was not particularly strong, began forcing her shovel underneath one Geodude and began forcing it along, sometimes lifting and sometimes flipping it, until it was across the line. The farmer and his wife started on the other end of the trench, methodically working their way towards Arca. After an hour or so of hard work, all the Geodude were at the base of the slope, and the trench between them and the field was well progressed. Only the Graveller remained in the field. Maira eyed them, wondering how hard it would be to simply roll them across the ground. The farmer was taking the shoveled dirt and padding it up in a mound on the side of the field, to keep them from rolling out easily. There was still work to do, but it was a start.

The farmer’s wife had gone into the farmhouse, and returned with some glasses of water and sandwiches. She called her husband, Maira, Rene, and their Pokémon, telling them to take a break and refresh themselves. The farmer took a long swig and then turned to the two girls.

“Where might y’alls be from? And where’s he friends got to?”

Razan had little to gather, not many supplies. Most of it was clothes, but other things remained in there.
He followed this Froppo figure, and stood in the teleportation circle. He was silently waiting.

Mr. Kato flew out of the wheelchair when he was tossed out of it. He was caught by his trusty Machamp, but his chair smash to the ground in pieces. The old man flinch upon impact with his Pokémon, his legs stung with immense pain. Blood has spilled out of the wreckage, the containers had been broken. The blood curled around the chair, and instead of fixing it, it became a new one completely made out of it. It silently rolled to the man, and Machamp set his master down in it. Mr. Kato gasped for a few moments, and then looked to the two.
“We’ve got to warn them.”

Gabe, in reaction to hearing about this rescue mission, pumped up his fists up in the air.
“Gib Gib Gible!”, the small dragon cheered.

Skyler however, decided that these missions weren’t his type of thing, and left. He began to wander the streets, looking for things. He soon became lost, and tried to remember where he was. “Darn! Why the moment I leave do I become lost?! Sigh...”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene drank from her glass of water and then wiped her sweat. "Well Mr. Farmer, I'm from the Elven Kingdom. I believe Maira here is from Kelan. We crossed the ocean to get here." She ate into her sandwich, she had been starving. "So, the Gravelers, we can use Arca's strength to move them. We could use some ropes."

Akane watched as the scene changed around her. "Breath of Flames, first style: Blue Flare!" She rushed towards Wite, her katana leaving a trail of blue flames behind it. Once she was close enough, she went for a horizontal cut to the neck.

Wite laughed, and tossed the infant onto her other hand and held it up to where Akane's sword would have made contact if she followed through with her attack. Wite shifted her body position slightly, poised to easily evade the sluggish attack and threw out her free hand, she was clearly out of range from making any kind of physical contact, but from within the fur around her wrist, long thin spike of blood shot out quicker than any arrow, aiming for the center of her overall body, the spike was small and does not seem to be capable of inflicting any lasting damage especially it seemed like Wite was not aiming for any vital organ in particular but rather just at Akane's body where it would be the hardest to move away from.

The farmer nodded. He was not unfamiliar with the fact that people occasionally went from island to island, although he didn’t often meet people from other lands. He quickly finished his water and grabbed a sandwich, and he began to eat it as he stood up and walked off to a side shed. He came back a few minutes later with two ropes, which were not in very good condition but seemed tough enough.

“These’ll do.”

Maira nodded and set to work. The ropes were given to Rene so she could put them on Arca, while Maira and the farmer’s wife cleared away the dishes. The farmer went to one of the Graveller and gave a mighty push, and slowly set it rolling in the correct direction. Soon it was in a good position for Arca to pull it in a straight line.

Azumi's relaxed expression changed quickly into something more serious. She began running as fast as possible, dodging everyone and everything. She still held on to Gabe. As she ran her eyes caught the sight of Skylar. "Hold this!" She yelled as she tossed Gabe towards him. She was now sprinting until she saw the library. "Not this again." She rushed inside, and without looking around she called out. "WITE! Stop this right now!" She looked around upset, waiting for an answer.

Annette began to coward, hugging the book and crouching down. "Stop it!" She called out to Bell. Her eyes getting watery.

---- Kelan ----

Wes smiled at Stella. "You can keep it, we got plenty. Okay, let's do this." He stood in the middle of the circle and waved at his children. Sam quietly slept in a maid's arms and Leon stood by with a big grin on his face. "Froppo! Let's do this!"

The light mage nodded. The mages all around began casting a spell while Froppo a different one. "See you all on the other side." He raised his arms and a big flash covered the room. Seconds later, they were standing on the deck of the Queen ship. Wes covered his mouth. "Ugh, I feel dizzy. Everyone okay?"

Storm had had enough. He raised both hands out in front of him, and then pulled them apart. The effect was to literally pull Wite and the demon hunter apart. With another tug of his arm, he pulled the infant to his arms. He would not let this demon have an inocent child.

"That is quite enough. Everything has to resort to violence. We came to this island for peace and look what you two have done. You have done nothing but brought fear to them. And you!" Storm's eyes were glowing a deep dark purple color as he turned to the demon hunter. You could almost see his features shift into sharper angles and become more sinister.

With a flick of his wrist, he sent the katana out of the girl's hand out of a nearby window where it embeded itself into the ground. "You need to be more discreet then that if you want to take on a high level demon. Another thing is that this country is not used to this type of things. They are a peacful and protective bunch, next time you go after a demon get the facts of who you are faced off with. Not all of them are considered evil. Get all of the facts before you actaully try take out someone."

He then set his eyes on Bell, who he had yet to talk to. "You need to stop this. We are trying to show that we are peacful and you guys do this." Storm was mad and it showed in how he was. Though in his arms rested the child. He held the baby to him while he kept one hand free to defend himself and them. He was glad when Azumi showed up as she would set things straight.

The guards also entered the library when they heard the commotion. "By Foszanith!" They looked at the chaos and immediately blamed Skia. They immediately frowned and drew their swords. "In the name of the Fosnisian people, turn yourselves in."

Alice looked at the library mid-spar. She forgot all about her spar and frowned. "Should we check on them? It sounds bad in there."

Stella sighed as she rubbed the Pidgy's chin. She didn't have a name for him yet, but he seemed to like perching on her shoulder. After a bit she stopped rubbing his chin and he gave a small squawk as she petted Sola as well. Then she stumbled after she spell took effect. She looked around her, slightly sick to her stomach. "By the sun and moon," she mouthed as she struggled to keep her lunch. She then looked at the white architecture. "At least we're somewhere pretty," she breathed.

Tsonea was terrified with what was happening at the moment, there was so much evil around her! Wite and those others were fighting, everything was in chaos, and that thing in the sky, it pulsed with such malice and bloody horror. She felt it staring at her, hungering for a sacrifice of thousands of bloody corpses. Blood... so much blood... blood everywhere. Tsonea felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, and gripped it in pain, as she whimpered and fell to the ground. She curled up, whimpering more and more as these thoughts of bloody, gory acts and desecrated bodies flooded her brain. It was this weird sense of adrenaline and ecstasy, but she didn't know if she wanted to stay or run from this nightmare. She couldn't move, and could hardly think straight without questioning what was truly correct in the world...

<Bell>
The red glow of Bell’s gauntlets faded as did the light in her three eyes. Their surrounding returned to the library and the massive strange eye-like thing in the sky faded to be replaced by the ceiling of the library. The inky darkness on the people’s eyes vanished, the black protruding veins on their faces faded just as the guards barged into the library, restoring everything back to normality.

<Wite>
Wite had stopped her attack millimeters short of piercing Akane's robes and skin. As Storm had pulled her away Wite spun around going with the force of Storm's pull, as she did so, what looked like a red liquid afterimage of her hair and parts of her face was moving independently stemming out of her body. She reigned her posture and the afterimage re synced up with her and was gone. Wite stood in a relaxed non-confrontational posture as she fixed her hair slightly as it was a bit displaced. She smiled at Storm despite him not facing her. Wite had seen enough, to know that there was another demon among them, well least, half demon. She looked at Azumi who had her "serious business" face on storming into the library demanding for things to stop, shouting her name.

"I have done absolutely nothing wrong this time around, I have witnesses. I was minding my own business and reading and studying runes when these two "Demon Slayers" came waltzing in demanding I surrender and drew their swords at me. Bell and I merely defended ourselves." Wite calmly explained.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane placed her sword away. "Why are there people casually talking to a demon?" She looked around at everyone. "Is it normal for you all to be with demons? Because I've sensed a few. If this city has been taken over by them, don't be afraid to say so, we can help." She looked at the guards in that last comment.

Rene fixed the ropes around Arca's chest and then asked the farmer for help to tie the ends to the Gravelers. One by one, Arca pulled then with ease in a straight line. Once finished, he repeated the action until he was finished.

Rene ran up to her Arcanine. "Good boy! Who's the bestest boy ever? You are!" She scratched his neck and kissed his nose.

The Arcanine barked loudly and threw himself on the ground, almost falling on Michi. He rolled over, exposing his belly and Rene began to scratch him. Arca's leg went crazy as Rene scratched his belly. Michi rolled her eyes and waited for the show to be over.

"Now, Now, let's calm down a bit, Akane..." said Kazu and smirked "That attack of yours was quite interesting, miss demon.. Such a waste that you didn't let it stay for me to block it" he was talking with calm voice, kinda too calm for such bizzare, dangerous and full of chaos situation. He made a little bow to Storm "Thank you for the help, Mister... That's some lesson to my friend over there" said Kazu "Yes, but the fact that people aren't used to demon slayers... Doesn't change the fact that we should do our work, even if some of us make too fast decisions...Besides" his expression changed to serious, his breathing... Changed.
Breath of Lightning, First Style- Thunderclap and Flash.

In the place, that Kazu once stood were small blue lightnings and he was standing behind Wite, but it looked by his muscles that his body could not move an inch. His stance as he stood earlier didn't change, only his breathing. "You are really strong, My dear Demon Miss... Maybe you are good as you say, fighting and winning with you would be troublesome.. But not impossible.. You may be a good demons. Me and Master even met one in our journey. The difference is, that it is really hard to wash away, if it dried in your hands. The scent can stay for a really long time... Scent of blood" he said and he repeated his technique, he was standing now next to Akane "You see... I can imagine that you are good, but using this baby" he pointed at the baby Storm held in his hands "Thinking 'Hmmm, maybe she stop the attack' is as good as letting kid die, don't you think, good demon? My point is.. We won't attack you, but observe you. Maybe we even become friends, or not. If I see you doing anything wrong and I will see, then nobody will have any objection or will try to stop me from getting rid of this ballast from your shoulders" he then pointed at the head.

Last edited:
<Wite>
Wite stared at Kazu with a bored and glazed over expression as he went on talking, not even as to flinch or have any kind of reaction as he demonstrated his ability. Is this guy a moron? She thought to herself, Surely Azumi wouldn’t mind if these two were to die from some kind of… unfortunate hemorrhaging, or if their diaphragm just suddenly… stopped working for a while. Wite pondered with the idea more and more. As she did so the invisible ring around her forearm, he seal symbolizing her deal with Azumi, appeared and slowly began to glow as Wite’s ideas began to seem more enticing and the thought of acting on them grew. Wite frowned and looked down at the ring, then dropped the idea. The ring faded back to nothing.

Wite yawned like how a typical wolf or dog would and shook her head and upper body, like how a wolf or dog would. “Tell you what... whatever the hell your name is.” Wite gestured to Kazu, “If by some super miracle that you or your friend manages to kill me, I can guarantee you that you will earn the title as the person who: ‘Single handedly doomed the world.’ And you can count on that.”

Bell flew next to Wite and looked at the two Demon Slayers, “Humans don’t seem to know anything about demon cultures do they? They seem to actively try to impose their own beliefs onto them, such ignorance is dangerous, but maybe is blissful to them?”

Wite laughed cynically, “They’re all shortsighted morons.” Wite looked at Storm, “By the way, we should chat sometime.” Wite winked at him so nonchalantly that it was hard to catch. “Now, can you guards take these two away? Or is there something else? I got very pink Mage I have to protect, and those two were getting in the way of that.”

<Eudora>
Eudora’s Scizor, Jack, finally found Azumi at the nearby library, seeing there was a situation he stood behind Azumi and waited with the letter in claw.

<On the boat>
Eudora looked at Wes and his ragtag group of individuals, she assumed that they must be part of Azumi’s people. “Ahoy, if ye're lookin' fer Azumi 'n th' others, they've gone into th' town.”

Razan closed his eyes when they teleported, and unlike Wes, didn’t seem sick at all. However, he did note that the boat swayed from side to side a bit. That meant that they were on the harbor, by the sea. He completely ignored Eudora
Razan smirked and then immediately gusted himself up into the air, and stopped at a certain altitude in which he could see everything on this city that they had arrived at. The hooded man levitated while peering down at it. It was much different than Kelan, that’s for sure. Different building structure and layouts.
And gazing long enough, he pinpointed some familiar people busting into a building. Azumi.

The Weather Mage soared towards them, and in a couple of seconds, he was right next to her. Razan stepped into the room with the strange wolf person and the hunter people, looking to both of them before seeming to disappear and reappear next to the cowering Annette.
The hooded man offered her his arm to help her up, his grey eyes losing their cold dark stare, and turned into a more pleasant shade.

Skyler was unaware of the situation entirely and had Gabe thrown at his face, causing him to crash to the ground. Gabe landed perfectly on the ground and tried to help Skyler up as well.

Last edited:
Annette took Razan's hand and stood up, cleaning the tears from her eyes. "Thank you." It took her a while to realize who was helping her. "Wait? What are you doing here?"

Azumi turned to the guards. "I greatly apologize for the actions of these people. They are under my care and I was careless. Could you please allow me to settle things with them? I promise you this situation will not repeat itself. In fact, they will pay by doing quests for your city, free of charge." She glared at Wite and the demon slayers. "If they object I will personally escort them off the island."

Wes watched as Razan flew away. "Okay bye then." He said as he turned to Eudora. "Yes, thank you. Good job um..." He pointed around the whole boat. "... Doing boat stuff. Okay everyone, report to your guild leader, I will to Azumi. Got it? If anything happens, just come back to the boats."

Alice nodded. "Let's go." She led Alice to the library and saw Azumi excusing herself for two strangers. She turned to Alice. "I can't believe these two started a fight and we weren't around."

---- Creel ----

The beautiful queen of Creel sat on her throne, her legs crossed and she had a cup of wine on her left hand. "What is it that you require Xavier? It is rare for you to be up and around."

Last edited:
The guards glared at the two of them. When Wite gave her explanation, they looked at Akane. "Miss, there has been no invasion. She is merely a guest from lands beyond the people of Fosnisi." They lowered their weapons a bit, looking around the room, about to ask what happened exactly until the queen said she'll take care of it. "Very well. However, if there are more problems, then we'll charge you as well." They gave a final nod before leaving the library, weapons sheathed.

Stella nodded. So, she was about to meet her old friend. The person who joined the same day she did, but didn't leave. She sighed. "Well, this will certainly be interesting." She looked at the Pidgy preening on her shoulder. "Can you please find Rolen? Um, he's the guild master the Stormbreakers. I'm sure he's been around the palace before." The Pidgy gave her a confused look. "Ok then, you don't know who he is. Ugg, just my luck." She left the ship and started to look for the wizard around the city.

Alice, after she followed her mentor inside, grimaced at the fact a fight started while they were training. "It was probably quick and quiet."

The illusions were gone. All she needed to know is that it was a dream, that it wasn't real. But she didn't know that, from what she could tell, the entire world was to be painted red as the agonized screams of innocent people rang through her ears. It all happened when she arrived, was this her fault? Was she the one doing this, watching people being torn limb from limb as their blood splattered across the ground? She didn't know, she couldn't know, these thoughts plagued her mind like thousands of mice scurrying through the streets, only spreading their disease the further they went. Tsonea gripped her head tighter, forming a ball with her body lying on the ground, and she unknowingly cried to herself as her hands quivered before her eyes. Images flashed in her eyes of her hands soaked in blood and guts, and countless bodies lying before her. She did this... she would do it again... and again... and again... a single, bloody tear rolled down her pale skin.

Ashley closed her eyes as she teleported and ended up near the library on The Queen (I think?), Spotting Razan Landing, and what seemed to be a building. She ran towards the building to try and figure out what happened.

When she got there, she immediately spotted Annette, Azumi, two strange people, and a wolf person.

"Hi Razan!" Ashley exclaimed excitedly, then turned to Annette and Azumi, "Have either of you seen Rolen, I was told by Wes to report to him?"

-------

Rocco and Tempest were clearing out Ground types until their Leaders appeared, a Garchomp, a Camerupt, and a golden Steelix appeared.

"This is bad." Tempest responded.

Suddenly Leafeon woke up, and started purring against Tempest's leg. He then sent her to find Azumi and Rolen, hoping for one of them to send reinforcements.

Azumi sighed as the guards left. "Good. Strangers, meet me at my boat, it's stationed at the docks with the Kelan crew. Wite and Bell, stay out of trouble and PROTECT Annette, don't torment her. I need to-" She noticed the Scizor. "Oh hello there. This for me?" She took the letter and began reading it. "Well that's really comvinient. I should send them some gifts later on. Everyone else, back to what you were doing." She looked at Tsonea. "I'll talk to her." She walked over and kneeled next to Tsonea. "Hello, Tsonea? It's all over now. Try and calm down."

Akali looked at Alice. "Our mission is to keep our eyes on those two strangers. They attacked one of our own, it could happen again. Got it?"

Annette walked over to Ashley. "Hey there. Wes is here? Rolan went to get romantic with Amra who knows where. You should check on your siblings, I haven't seen them lately."

Before Razan could answer Annette, Skyler barged into the Library with his fists up. Gabe stood next to him in a similar position, facing the opposite direction. “Do not fear! Skylers......here..” he exclaimed as his voice slowly got quieter towards the end as he looked around the room. “Oh....seems like everything’s okay now...”
Gabe tugged on Skylers pant leg, trying to make him go to Azumi.

Razan turned away from the scene that the young man had made, noted Ashley, and answered Annette.
“Wes called us suddenly saying that you needed reinforcements. Many of us back at Kelan came and we used the teleportation circle that was on the boat. I didn’t count how many of them there are, but there is someone named Froppo or something,” Razan explained.

Tsonea came to her senses after Azumi spoke to her. She felt her face for a second, then looked at the blood now on her fingers. Not again... at least it was stopped... but there wasn't proof in her head that she didn't do this. She got up, hiding her face.

"I-I'm leaving. Don't follow."

She burst from the library and ran down the streets. She turned into the forest and hid behind a group of bushes, and just thought to herself. Why... why did this always happen with her? Was she really cursed, or was she the curse incarnate?

Storm felt bad that the baby was given up by their mother. He would not give the child back to the ungrateful mother, even though she did ask for them back. Instead, Storm followed after the guard as he left. He called out to him, to get his attention. "I am sorry to bother you sir, but I have a bit of a problem and I thought you might be able to help. You see there was an incident when the illusion came into play, and this mother gave up her child to one of the people with my group. I know that they would not be the best at caring for the child, but I do not want to give them back to mother after she had done what she did. Is there someone you know that would be willing to take in a child until a more stable home can be found?"

Rowena had to a bit to do, as she had just gotten her two apprentices to the castle and ushered them into the circle before the spell was cast. It was always a bit weird to travel like that, but it had to be done. She looked to Janis and Jamie, who were looking a bit green. "Alright you two, lets get to finding the queen. Until further notice I want you two to stay together."

"Why do I have to stick with the dork? Can't I go with the king or the weather mage? At least then I will get to have some fun." Janis was not happy to be with her brother. He had always gotten on her nerves, and it showed in how even then he poked her with the hilt of his sword.

Janis was a very striking girl. She had long and very dark brown hair that came down to lower back. It was a mass of curls that looked like it would be unmanageable when it was wet. She had a very model like figure and the face to match. She stood above most others as she was almost six feet tall. She looked to be around eighteen or nineteen.

"Hey don't call me a dork, you but!" With that Jamie put away the sword and punched his sister in the arm. He had put up with his sister's name calling since they were very young. It was always a competition for them to see who would be the best.

Jamie was just as striking as his sister. He had long light brown hair that came down to his shoulders in a mass of curls. He had dark green eyes to match that of Janis, and tan skin. He was taller then his sister by a couple of inches, and he loved to lord it over her with that fact. He was wearing a standard uniform from the academy that they are enrolled in. It was a soft leather that allowed a lot of movement for spells and other activity.

"Would you two just quit! I do not want to hear it. If you muck this up, then I will have you cleaning up after the salamance when we get back to the academy." Rowena had it with the two's constant bickers. She walked past the captain with a nod of her head and headed to where the others were.

When the three made it to the library, Rowena walked up to Azumi. "Hey your majesty, what can we help with? Your husband said that you needed our help, so who do I have to knock into shape." With that she cracked her knuckles. It seemed that the purple and green haired spellblade was ready for a bit of action. She hoped that she could do a bit of fighting like she did when she was in the guild. She may be a trainer of young fighters and mages, but she still longed for the battles that she used to have.

Phoenix had been with Jasion and Kitty. He had talked with a couple of shop keepers and set up a demonstration of some of his devices. He had also invited some of the guards to see the more high tech alarms that he had. He hoped that they would enjoy some of them as the people of Kalen had. "Well with this set of devices it is a set of alarms that can tell the customer when their order is ready. It also comes with a set it up so you can prevent intruders as it will emit a loud sound to detour them from robbing you. It will also have a way to go directly to the guard if they would allow me to set that up for you guys."

After a bit of prompting, Phoenix set up one to show them how it all work. The device worked as he said it would, and it seemed. That the people gathered where a bit intrigued by the strange devices. It looked like Phoenix might have some buyers if the guards allowed him to set up the business.

"He's here, with a man named Froppo, and also, Annette, Tempest is my nephew, the oldest of my dead brother." Ashley explained, "And Rocco can be really scary when angry, like one twentieth of a powerful being scary, they will be fine. Of course that would happen with Rolen, it's been happening for the last five years."

Ashley facepalmed when she heard where Rolen was. Kato had gone off to find Rolen as Windchime flew around in everyone's faces.

-------

"Tempest, summon Torterra, I'm tapping into my pact's power!" Rocco yelled.

Rocco suddenly was surrounded by water, eyes an oceanic blue. He then prepared for the Camerupt to strike, Turret providing cover fire when he struck. Rocco's Poleaxes were in his hands, blunt ends ready.

Tempest called upon his staff, and Torterra appeared, ready to fight the leaders.

"Don't call upon anything yet." Tempest warned.

They waited, when suddenly, Steelix disappeared.

"Earthquake!" Tempest yelled.

"Bulldoze!" Rocco yelled to Tyranitar.

The multitude of Ground type attacks sent Steelix out of the ground, it looked angry.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane didn't try to argue back. If the people around were okay with the demon being among them, then she had no reason to hunt it down. Besides, looks like the Queen of these people had just invited them to their boat. She bowed to Azumi in an apologetic way and made her way out of the library, where she waited for Kazu.

"Should we go to her boat Kazu? She did just protect us from getting arrested." She asked her partner once he was outside.

Leafeon was running to try and get reinforcements when she spotted two people trailing two others.

"Leafeon!" The Pokemon cried when she spotted Alice and Akali.

--------

Rocco tried to keep up with the Steelix, but it was not relenting, at all.

"Turret, Hydro Pump on Camerupt, Tyranitar, Stone Edge!" Rocco shouted.

"Meganium,Vine Whip, Torterra, Frenzy Plant!" Tempest yelled.

Stone Edge and Frenzy Plant created a strange cover that Tempest needed to cast one of his more minor spells.

----------

Kato was still searching for Rolen, having only a picture of him and Amra to go off of, and Ashley's note, which explained why she didn't go with them initially.

What a pridefull white puppy that we have here.
"Oh... It was rude of me, wasn't it. My name is Kazure. But probably such important person like you will forget it anyways... I wouldn't need any super miracle or help to do it, name of someone who 'Single handedly doomed the world'. I don't think that you are that weak for it to be single handedly. I don't have anything against you... And seems that your.. Friend helped us so, no need to fight now" he said and made a small wave for goodbye to Wite. "Think about me what you want.."

Kazu turned for a while to the... Probably Queen or Princess of some sort.. As he assumed from her manners and way others were acting around her. He bowed in act of apology and left.
He walked up to Akane as he left the library. "Well, We should go, as going on this boat is a sign of good manners.. And thats true that she helped us.." he looked at her and seemed like he was thinking about something really hard. "Your flower almost fell off" he said and he put the flower back to her hair as he did earlier "Don't try to lose it, becouse I may not give you a next one for a while" he said and smiled "Let's go to that boat maybe.."

--Creel--
Xavier smirked and bowed "I see my queen, that you are beautiful as always" he said.
"Well, its true that I came to this place once at the year, but..." said young, white haired boy. "I came here to discuss serious matter.. Permission for the Wizard Council" said Xavier.

"Who is that kid" whispered one of the guards to another "He just came here and said, I seek audience.. He was ordering us around!"
"Quiet... You never heard about Xavier Hazmalos?"
"No kidding, that's him?!"

Yay... People talk behind my back and thinks that I don't hear them again...

Gabe had eventually dragged Skyler over to Azumi, the person Gabe wanted the young cook to see. The blond haired man looked puzzled. He looked from Azumi, to Gabe, to Azumi again.
“Has he been bothering you? I mean, following you around and all?”, Skyler asked the Queen.

Gabe turned to him with a frown. “Gib Gible!”
The cook shook his head.

Maira laughed softly as she watched Arca roll around. The whole project had taken hours, and a lot of hard effort, but Maira was happy. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and turned to see the farmer beaming at her. He slipped a pouch into her hand, and then he turned and walked back to his house, waving over his shoulder. The healer closed her eyes and gave a gentle nod, then walked over to Rene.

“What do you think? Should we go back to town? We should definitely find Nora and Tsonea, and give them their shares.”

Rolen smiled as he opened the picnic basket once more and passed Amra was some food. The day so far has been pleasant, passed in quiet conversation and beautiful views. The weather was pleasant, and it seemed to Rolen that there couldn’t have been a better day to be where they were. He took a small bite out of a cookie, and washed it down with a sip from his waterskin. A sigh of contentment escaped his lips and his eyes closed. If he had to put his feelings of the moment into a single syllable, he would have said ‘Bliss’.

Kaiden had been frozen in place for the entirety of the strange confrontation in the library. His muscles hadn’t let him move, and he didn’t know who was who or which side he should be on. Not until it was all over did he stir, and by that point he was in no mood for continued reading. He saw Azumi and began to follow her, thinking she would be the best way to leave here with a ‘buddy’. Rolen had said to stay in groups of two, and Kaiden didn’t want to disobey if he could help it. But at the same time... what if he did go off on his own? Who would ever know? Who would ever... know... of course. That was why. If something did happen to him, no one would know where to find him. Rolen had made the rule for a reason, of course. Well, he would just follow the Queen, until he found something better to do...

Quince strolled down a street, his paw pads barely making a sound. He headed towards one of the temples that had been visited during the tour. The psychic type felt strangely attracted to the place. The urge to take a nap was on him, and for some reason this temple seemed the place to go.

Alice glared at the two demon hunters, distrusting them. She didn't trust newbies because they were so unpredictable. She was about to tell her mentor that she certainly would follow them when more people burt into the library, causing quite a commotion. The librarian, who had mostly recovered at that point, started gushing everyone due to how loud they were being. Alice looked for the hunters but found she lost them in the crowd. She growled to herself when she saw the Leafeon run up to her. She was unsure who this Leafeon was because she never met her owner before.

Stella started looking along the coast, wandering around and calling Rolen's name. She was unsure of what his reaction to her returning was going to be.

Nora came up to the bottom of a dark grey crag with a large cave. From the breeze that she felt from the cave, she could tell it was very large. Enough to hold a a large amount of Salamences? She guessed so. Nora gulped and considered going back, but didn't. She was here to prove she was just as valuable of a member as the rest of her team. She glanced and Wyvra. "Ready girl?" Wyvra gave a trill and Nora nodded with a smile before she entered the dark, damp cave.