• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Akali tapped Alice's shoulder. "They should be heading to the boat. I will take the streets, you the roof tops and keep an eye on them. Signal me with a simple throw." She handed her a kunai. "I'll know it was you. Great work on our little sparing session by the way." She noticed the Leafeon. "Change of plans, this Pokemon belongs to Tempest, I will go aid them. You locate and watch the demon slayers." She patted Alice on the shoulder with a smile. "Stay safe." She quickly set off running, following the Leafeon.

Azumi shook the little Gible's hand. "Of course not! This little cutie was about to become mine if I didn't know he belonged to you." She petted the dragon. "I have to get going, take care of it now." Azumi noticed Kaiden and smiled at him. She began making her way towards the boats, passing by Stella. Azumi tried to recognize her, but her mind didn't wrap the idea of her being there with them and just figured it was someone who looked familiar. She then noticed Rowena. "Wes is here?" Azumi said surprised. "Everything is under control, I need to go see my husband." She looked at Rowena's trainees. "Nice to meet you." She then continued her walk. "You're all welcome to accompany me, without Emma here, I require the body guards."
Soon Azumi arrived to the boats and ran into the arms of her husband. As they talked you could see Azumi almost crying out of joy as Wes talked about their children. Once the queen calmed down, she laughed and then explained the current situation. Soon she was ready to receive the demon slayers or anyone else.
Wes walked up to Rowena and Kaiden. "We'll be doing some missions in case some of you want to join, you never know what's out there."

Annette walked up to Wite and Bell. "Okay, I had enough reading for today. You two decide what we do next, I need a distraction to rest my mind."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene threw a berry at Arca, who caught it in the air. "We should go to town first. Nora didn't want to be bothered and Tsonea was tired. Let's save their share and then go on another mission. Like the Mareep one." Rene climbed on Arca and offered Maira her hand. "Come on! It's faster this way."

Akane agreed with Kazu and began walking towards the direction the queen went. She now felt uncomfortable. She thought they were there to do good and save the people of this city and ended up being the enemies. Then, they are in debt to a queen who they have no idea where she is from or who she is basically. But, whatever the reason was, they couldn't deny it, since her kindness allowed then to remain free.

Once at the boat, Akane slowly approached the queen and bowed. "Thank you for helping us. I'm truly sorry for the trouble I caused. I am in your debt."

All of a sudden, to the entire crew's horror, Steelix decided to take a nap, by using Rest. Garchomp decided it was time to take the battle while Steelix was resting.

"Crap, this isn't good, look over there!" Tempest yelled.

Where Tempest was pointing was another Torterra, rampaging, about to use Double Edge in an attempt to take out Tempest's cover.

"Turret, Ice Beam!" Rocco yelled.

---------

"Leafeon, Leaf!" Leafeon cried she ran back towards Tempest's location.

------

"Razan, from what I've been reading off the people, on my way here, we should go find a job board, and get a job." Ashley told Razan.

Ashley was standing close to Razan, after she finished speaking to Annette. Windchime was still flying around, active as usual.

-------

Kato was wandering around the city when spotted a familiar looking Espeon.

"Gren, nin gren? (Have you seen Rolen?)" Kato asked the Espeon.

<Eudora>
Eudora gave Wes a weird-ed out look as she resumed her task at hand at the navigation table. There wasn't much for her to talk to Wes about so the awkward silence continued. After a while Azumi had returned, Jack flew up and landed beside Eudora and continued his vigilant watch with with Espada over the ship and its crew as they busied themselves. Eudora nodded at Azumi at her arrival she took note of two more people that followed Azumi back to the ship. She shook her head laughed to herself, "More o' them? Might needs a bigger ship if we keep pickin' scallywags up... or at least a second one." Eudora waved at the Demon Slayers.

<Wite>
Wite merely shrugged at what she assumed was some some kind of punishment that Azumi had ordered. "We did nothing to torment Annette, why would we hurt our own ally?" Wite shrugged, "No matter these quests or whatever sound pretty fun though, has some potential." Wite stepped aside and remained quiet to watch the proceedings of everything else unfold. Bell fluttered in the air above Wite, perfectly composed and watched the scene unfold with a certain curiosity in her expression.

Shortly after Azumi had left, Owen returned with Spike, "Hey! Your still alive, apparently so are they, who were they anyways?" Owen asked quietly while walking up to Wite and Bell.

Wite shrugged, "They're just a couple of Demon Slayers or something. Not very good ones if they want to kill any half decent Demons."

"Well, judging by the history books in this collection. Humans don't seem to have really encountered any significant demons of note before, mainly just lesser ones and trying to make dealings with them." Bell added.

Owen chuckled, "Well I'm glade you'r okay." Wite ruffled his hair and looked at Annette as she approached them.

"Okay, I had enough reading for today. You two decide what we do next, I need a distraction to rest my mind." Annette said.

"All right then, lets go on a quest then?" Wite turned and walked out of the library. Bell seemed to have faded into non
existence, turning invisible. Owen and spike followed her closely. When Wite was outside she took in a deep breath and howled into the air. Her call was answered by the roar of Hydra in the distance and a similar howl from Blitz. "You there!' Wite called out to a man who was startled by Wite's howl and just seeing her he seemed bewildered.

The man jolted back to reality, "Um, er, yes! How can I assist you ma'am?"

Wite's eyes narrowed, and was already starting to get slightly annoyed. "Where do I go to get some quests?"

The man stammered some more fumbling over his words. "Th-the-the quest board, ther-there is one over there." the man pointed.

Wite approached the board, walking away from the man without any further questions, she was visibly getting angry listening to the man. "See anything that might be interesting Annette?" Wite asked while she scanned the board, a lot of the jobs seemed rather mundane and boring, helping farmers, cleaning public art fixtures, getting rid of certain pesky Pokemon that have intruded, collection quests, harvesting quests... Wite frowned as she scanned the board. Blitz arrived silently and sat down behind Wite patiently while Hydra descended from the sky hoovering in the center of the plaza in front of the quest board. There were many startled onlookers, all of them making sure to stay far away from the abnormally large Hydreigon that was growling and snarling at anyone nearby. His actions causing Wite to snicker.

Owen looked at the quest board but was secretly more concerned with Wite's current state of being. Something about her seemed off.

---- Creel ----
The queen sighed. "Guilds, armies and now magical councils. What is it with people and making small groups? Fine. This would strengthen our bonds with our neighbors. Make sure to get some updates on Azumi's little world exploration trip. If she did find land, we need to discuss trading business. You're dismissed."

---- Fosnisis Island ----

Annette read through the quest. They were obviously marked to show the difficulty of each quest and the type of quest. There was some easy ones and some hard ones. She figured Wite wanted the top ones in difficulty. She read through the top five. "Kill the Kraken? Never heard of a Kraken. Defeat the Minotaur? Giant Snake? What on Earth is a snake? Oh silly them, they spelled Ekans backwards. We should go after the giant Ekans, how hard could that be? Plus look at the reward, it's way too much for something so easy."

"Alright you two lets go see what kind of quests we can do. I want to kick some ass, and I feel like those jobs would be important in the long run." With that Rowena walker off towards the quest board located at the docks. She wanted a challenge, and she found one in the form of a large group of salamance. She hoped that none of the others had been after the quest, or she would be severely mad about it.

Janis rolled her eyes at her mentor. It seemed that the girl thought she would do a better job then the smaller woman, though she did not say it out loud to irk her. Though it would seem with the job that she chose did seem promising.

Jamie was happily looking around the new island with glee. He loved to explore, and he was glad that he had the chance to go with his mentor. With his stance it would seem that he was not taking the job as serious as he should. So when it come to the point of where to go, he would have walked off without knowing where he was headed.

Rowena started walking the direction of the job listing. She wanted to get there, and if possible, defeat those dragon types. By her side was her best friend, Snow, who was a glaceon. It seemed that she matched the personality of her companion, as she set out in the same calm and comanding mindset.

When they came to the cave, the three noticed that there was a girl there. Rowena spoke softly to her they came up to her side. "I am guessing that you are here to take on the salamance as well, would you like some help with that?"

Maira nodded in agreement and took the offered hand. Togetic flew loops around them as they set off. Maira thought back to the details of the task that had been on the notice, and made sure to keep them going in the right direction as best she could. Sometimes she would have to slow down to catch her breath, or to help Bob back into her perch when she slipped. Soon they were nearly to the spot the sign had said to go for the quest.

Rolen opened his eyes. He heard a sound, faint, carried on the wind. It slowly came closer, and he was surprised to recognize his name. He peered down onto the beach and saw a figure moving on the beach. He looked over at Amra, reluctant to interrupt their time together. However, he knew that it could be a member of the guild, or someone sent to find him. If they knew his name... he stood up and waved, calling out and walking down toward the beach as he did so.

“Hello!”

Kaiden continued to follow Azumi quietly. It seemed things were going to be much more interesting than he had anticipated, and he was glad that he had chosen to go with the queen.

Quince’s head jerked to the side, and the Espeon’s deep gaze rested Kato. His tail swayed back and forth as he surveyed the Water/Dark type, and listened to the query. The psychic type paused for a moment, and then shook his head.

“Eon. Espeon, Espeon Eon Esp Esp.”
(“No. Last I saw, he and Amra were going that way.”)

He pointed with his tail. Then, without pausing, he turned away and continued towards the marble structure.

Last edited:
“Hmm, seems fun, hold up, what’s this?” Wite noticed an extremely old weather worn piece of paper buried underneath some of the other quests that became visible after Annette had shuffled some of them around. Wite ripped the paper from the board. It was crusty and the writing on it was hardy visible due to wear and age. “Oh now this is something I want to do. Let’s go get rid of a Necromancer! The reward is huge too but I don’t think that matters since Azumi says we have to do this for free, but mind as well do something interesting right?” Wite handdd the old crusty piece of paper to Annette.

Annette looked worried. "I don't know. That sounds weird, specially since you like it..." She thought about it for a few moments. "Okay fine. But nothing bad better happen to me!"

Wes sighed and looked around. "Why do people just keep running out to random places?" He watched as Rowena left. "Okay let's go get some quest done." He turned to Kaiden. "You coming?"

Azumi smiled at Akane and Kazu. "It's okay, you saw a demon and thought it would hurt the others. I understand that need to defend others. Now, if you really want to help here is my offer: Join us, I could use help in case any more demons come our way and in return you can better your skills and learn from demons like Wite. If you accept, come join us for some quest." She smiled and joined Wes and company. "So where to?"
Wes smirked. "Let's go to the quest board. Everyone ready?"

Alice nodded and followed the demon hunters. She was slightly relieved when she saw they were staying with Azumi. This was probably a very good time to get the queen's trust. Sure, because Akali trusted her, the queen trusted her, but Alice wanted the trust placed in her was mostly from hard work. Why? That way the trust Azumi had for her could increase. She smiled slightly but then frowned as she realized that they were probably going to take a difficult job.

Nora traveled along within the dark cave with Wyvra on her shoulder and Goo sleeping in her bag. The small whelp heard the three new people come in long before they found her and gave Nora the chirp that told her someone or multiple people were coming. The young dragon tamer stopped where she was and allowed the people to catch up, hand on her axe's handle. However, when they proved they weren't hostile, but rather friendly she sighed. She sorta wanted to try to do it alone. However, if her plan didn't go well then she might have to take on way more than she could chew. "Maybe. If my plan doesn't work, then I'll need all the help I can get."

When Stella heard the hello, she turned to face it. When she did turn, she was met with a slightly familiar face. A huge grin appeared on her face as she looked at Rolen, her eyes brightening. While he did look a bit older, due to the five years and all, she recognized him. She liked to think she was good with faces. "Greetings wizard of the Stormbreakers. Do you remember who you started training with when two magic-users joined the guild?" Her Espeon and Umbreon also faced Rolen and gave thier trainer a confused look when she started questioning him.

Rolen’s eyes narrowed, and he squinted at her for a moment. Then they opened fully and an expression of surprise crossed his face.

“Stella?”

He trotted farther down the slope to get a better look. After a moment, he was satisfied that it was her. A smile crossed his face, and even though he wasn’t the most sociable of people he was glad to see her. But somehow, he still couldn’t quite believe it was really her. He hadn’t heard of her for five years, plus...

“How did you get here?”

Kaiden started to shrug, but he realized he was addressing the King. He gave a light bow and tried to speak respectfully.

“Yes sir. I’ll follow your lead.”

Stella chuckled a little bit. "Well, that is quite a story. You see, I wanted to rejoin the guild so I returned to the old guildhall only to find it mostly empty! I met two newer members and then I got a letter from the king by Pidgy. This one specifically." She cast the Pidgy on her shoulder a small, playful, glare. "When we met up with him and after we packed, some magic-user, I don't remember what his name was, used some sort of teleportation thing to bring us here." She sighed as she looked at Rolen. Then she frowned. "Where's Faze? Is he sleeping somewhere else?"

The streets to the temple were busy with worshipers and people doing their normal business. The buildings looked mostly the same. Once at the temple, one could see a large statue of Foszanith and then one had to fully enter. Inside, priestess prayed or where healing. Only one priestess wasn't with them. The guardian of the innermost chamber.

Rolen nodded as she explained. It made sense, overall, although he would likely want more detail later. But then she mentioned Faze. His face clouded over, and he looked away. His lips were closed tightly, and his eyes were focused on a point in the distance. He couldn’t talk about Faze. It was still too painful, even five years after the battle against Vlad.

Quince’s light footsteps hardly made a sound as he entered the temple. The glistening Gem on his forehead tingled, and he stepped forward until he was near a small group of priestesses. Then he laid down, forepaws stretched out in front of him, head laid on his forelegs, and tail curled around his haunches. His eyes were open, though, and he watched everything that happened.

Amra waited a moment before going down to where Rolen and Stella were. She did not look that much different then when she first joined the guild, well her clothing style had changed a bit. "Hey Stella it is good to see you again." With that she grabbed Rolen's hand and gave it a small squeeze.

When Rolen was asked about Faze, Amra squeezed his hand to let him know that she was there for him. Her face darkened as she remembered his sacrifice. "In the last battle with Vlad, Faze did not make it." Amra pulled Rolen to her and hugged him to comfort him about the loss of his friend.

Rowena nodded at the girl. She was there first, and she would abide by her request. "We will be here if needed. Just let us know if you do." With that Rowena began to charge up her swords with ice to sharpen the blade. She had hoped for a battle, but she knew that she would have to wait if she wanted a chance at the creatures.

"We're supposed to protect you, so don't worry about it, remember what I said when we were on the boat?" Wite pat Blitz on the head, "We can go kill the Ekans or whatever after too if you still want. So where we headed to to find this Necromancer?"

Bell reappeared next to Annette looking at the paper over her shoulder, "Necromancer? It's a Fleshcrafter wannabe!" Bell chirped in laughter, "Necromancy is a disgrace compared to the art work of Flesh-master Fabius!" Bell exclaimed, "Lets go kill this guy for his insolence!"

"That's the plan." Wite said with rather snug look on her, she had fond memories of Fabius, it made her feel good to hear that he was still doing well.

Owen looked at Bell with a perplexed expression, "Flesh-master?"

Kazu walked next to Akane and followed Azumi to their ship. He noticed Eudora waving at them so he waved back. After Akane has apologize and Azumi told them to join their little group and help... He didn't know, what to do.. And he kinda was too lazy to decide.
"Akane.. I know that you don't like to do this sometimes but.. You need to decide. Do we want to join them, or not. I will follow you, it isn't that they will do something to us, if we refuse"
---
Xavier smirked "Maybe people just want to lock themselfs in those small groups of friends and do something together, just like those clubs in schools" he said.
"Anyway, could you remind me, my beautiful Queen, where do you have something like teleportacion circle. I kinda don't want to walk that entire way" Xavier stated.

Stella looked at Rolen and realized that she asked the wrong question. When Amra grabbed Rolen's hand, she gave a confused look. Then the elf explained. She nodded in understanding, for Faze's disappearance, but was still confused about how close they seemed to be. She didn't pay much attention to the other members back when she was in the guild, but she remembered that they were not close at all. Well, five years changed things. She sighed and gave the two a smile. "Well, Rolen, I better congratulate you on becoming the guild-leader. And you're the one to talk to if I want to rejoin. Which I do. I'll let you decide when we start talking about business." She gave him a warm smile, glad to see an old friend again.

Nora continued to walk along and entered a large chamber with a large amount of Salamences. She guessed that there were about ten to fifteen of the dragons. She sighed and turned to her companions. "I'll take it from here. Hide behind a rock and make sure they don't know you're here. It could scare them."

Azumi rushed into her room. She pulled out a wooden box from under her bed and opened it. Inside was her old armor, the one she used to wear back in the guild. She quickly changed into and smiled as she looked in the mirror. She then looked into the box, the blue moon twin blades were there. They were the ones used to kill Vlad and hadn't been used since then. She took them out and placed them on her back. She removed her crown and set it down, today she wasn't going to use the jewel, she had to learn not to depend on it.
She stepped outside with the others and smiled at Kaiden. "I'm glad you're joining us. I'm curious about what you can do."
Wes smirked. "Looking good. I'm gonna get jealous if you pay too much attention to Kaiden here while I bother to cross an entire ocean to catch up to you." He placed his arm around Kaiden's shoulders. "I'm just kidding by the way. Let's do this." He began walking ahead, followed by Azumi who watched Wes with an amused look. "Sorry, he tries to be funny." She said as she passed Kaiden.

Annette jumped when Bell appeared. "Don't do that!" She snapped. "Fine let's go do that one. If we do get a reward, it's for my books, got it?" She began walking ahead, feeling like the leader of the group.

Akali reached the location of Tempest and Rocco. She looked around the situation, her Pokemon was back at the boat, so this would be a difficult task. "I need shadows, find a way to make shadows for me."

---- Creel ----
"We don't do teleportation circles just because you're lazy. They take time and energy. Now go, before I change my mind. I am really busy today."

Last edited:
Emma, this entire time after looking at the board, picked up a job at the inn's tavern. Of course, this was the job she had normally back in Kelan. Of course, while doing this, she did her job well and showed snark to anyone being a jerk. One guy started getting a little too much of the good stuff, and not only asked for more, they started creeping on Emma. There was only one good way to handle it: the two step system. Step one, ask them to leave. If they don't listen, step two was to kick them out, and she did just that by chucking him outside into a tree. She sighed, getting back to work, and giving a glare to anyone else who thought it was funny.

Tsonea wiped up her face with a kerchief she had in a small satchel. She got up from the bush she was in, then walked back to where she left Shekeke. She sat down beside them, but held onto her, scared. What would've happened to her if she wasn't brought out of it? She didn't know...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-[ Brian Episode ]-

Back in Kelan, Brian floated in his chair in the servant's quarters, sipping a cup of tea as he blissfully sighed. The king and queen were absent, and he had earned a long, relaxing tea time to himself. Especially without that bothersome Gardevoir, Nana, being alone was a splendid occasion. He didn't have to worry about the trivialities of life, such as doing their royal highnesses personal favors, being forced to have "play time" with Nana, or taking care of those kids. His only concerns at the moment were picking up the slack of the other servants, since they were taking care of the children in place of their parents. He supposed he had time to spare while his scones were cooking. He took another sip from his teacup before carefully setting it down on a china plate. He floated up and picked up his cleaning utensils with his psychic powers, dusting up the quarters and sweeping up any and all crumbs, dandruff, and various other particles creating a mess. He slowly and obsessively cleaned the rest of the rooms over the course of a few hours. He almost snapped a bit when he had entered the children's rooms, there was so much filth and grime, and let us not even speak of the kids themselves. They grabbed and pulled, so many germs everywhere. He hoped that he wouldn't have to burn his hand off later. He washed it for now in a basin, then proceeded to get his scones. They smelled delicious as he pulled them out of the stone oven. He plated them, went back to the quarters to enjoy the sweet, sweet bliss of more tea time. He took a smidge off of a scone, absolutely divine, and sipped more of his rosemary tea. This life had many cons, but the feeling of such a warm sensation flowing through your tastebuds made all of it worth it. If only the mess stayed away and didn't come back the next day...

Rolen was silent for a moment or two. He needed the time to calm himself. Once he felt ready, he addressed Stella on her wish to return to the guild.

“Thank you. We’ll be glad to have you back. You’ll have to be a Raindrop for a while, that’s a custom of the guild, but I’m sure you’ll become a full StormBreaker easily. If I may ask, what have you been doing since you left?”

Kaiden gave a quiet, nervous chuckle. The usually bold and careless lad was slightly in awe of the royal couple, not merely because they were royals, but that he had heard great tales of their individual feats that were impressive, to say the least. He fell in behind them, ready to follow instructions.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane looked at Kazu. "I agree. If we do get the opportunity to learn from such a demon, we should take it. It might help us in the future." She looked at Wes and bowed. "We accept. We will accompany you in your quest to prove our loyalty and gratitude." She grabbed Kazu's hand and dragged him along after the king and queen.

Rene dismounted Arca and helped Maira get off. "I hope that was a good ride for you, I know sometimes he gets carried away and it gets bumpy." She grabbed Arca's face. "Don't ya?" Arca replied with a bark and his tail wagging.

Rene looked around, placing her hands on her hips and nodding as she took in the surroundings. She felt good going around helping people, it was the reason she joined a guild in the first place. Her lovely first guild, Sol, the Stormbreakers, all those came back to her mind and made her smile. She was who she was because of all those people and she was proud of it.

Stella nodded, not expecting anything less. Though, she doubted that she was going to get along with the other Raindrops at the moment. She then gave Rolen a curious look when he asked his question as her hand traveled down to scratch Luna's soft, black fur. "Um, well as you know I fell seriously ill and had to be removed from base. After I recovered, I found that I wasn't as connect to my magical abilities. It was kinda like I was cut off from my elements. Anyway, so I decided to try to get reconnected to them. Afterwards, I was invited back to Woundwarts. I couldn't help but check back with them and I'm kinda angry with myself that I did."

Rowena nodded, though she did not like the fact that she had to stay out of the fight. She would have much rather be in the middle of it. Though she did stay at the enterance to keep out of the way. She had a dagger out and used to pick the dirt out of her fingernails.

Amra smiled at the exchange between the two. She still had Rolen's hand in hers as she was happy to be with him. What she was not expecting was Gene to come barreling down to where they were, and started to try and get the two eeveelutions to play with him. She had to smile at the sight of the large persian acting like a kitten.

Why with beauty always came an ugly Personality.. That's why I am still single

Xavier thought to himself "Fine.. Gonna use my own magic power.. See you in the next year, my Queen" said Xavier and turned around. The only reason he didn't destroyed this country was that it was too simple and he came to this world to get rid of this great boredoom in his life.

Xavier left the castle and saw that night is slowly coming. "Alright.. I wanted to get there in few seconds.. It gonna take me few hours then.." he mumbled to himself.
+-+
Kazu smiled slightly as Akane made her decision and led him by the hand to the group.
I don't care for those people.. As long as we are safe.. But if they try to hurt Arashi or Aka-.. They will really need to start praying to gods.

Last edited:
Razan frowned. He hadn't had a job.....well...ever. He would come, and he would go. When Ashley wasn't around, he turned to the wilderness; for that is where he had been living. Razan grinned. The Hooded man didn't necessarily need to do jobs to survive out here, but he would do them regardless. Of course, the money wasn't going to him.
It was going to someone else.
"Jobs you say...", he muttered to himself while looking at Ashley from the corner of his eye. Razan shrugged. "Okay, may as well. But I suggest that you go with someone other than me. It would be good to talk to your other friends that you haven't seen in a long while," he stated with a smile.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Gabe tried to catch up to Azumi, but Skyler quickly stopped him. The dragon would have to try again sometime else.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

A very human-like creature stepped out of the Queen ship, looking around with curiosity. He hadn't been out of the ship for sometime, and cautiously stepped off, remembering how land felt.
This Pokemon wandered off for a while, and eventually ran into Azumi. This Pokemon was Jerry, the Blaziken Blacksmith for the Stormbreakers. He shyly waved to her.

"Tempest, Sanctuary!" Rocco yelled to him.

Tempest was preparing when he heard Rocco and then his glowed green. A giant tree sprouted from behind Tempest as several Pokemon appeared, including an Ampharos that was pink, a couple of Mareep, a Dragonite, an Oshawatt (a different one than the one that appeared on Cezare), two Swamperts, a Sceptile, and two Goodras. They took guard of the Sanctuary as Tempest called out to Akali.

"Use the Shadow of the Tree!" Tempest yelled out.

At that moment, Steelix woke up.

"Turret, Hydro Pump!" Rocco yelled.

All of a sudden, a much more powerful Burst of water shot at Steelix, but the Steelix dodged.

"That wasn't Hydro Pump..." Tempest called out, then turned to Leafeon, "If Ashley and Razan on on the Island, find them, we need more help."

Leafeon left for Ashley and Razan, returning towards the city.

"Sure thing, buy whatever you want with your share. There are other people on this quest other than you and me. Bell and I don't mind not taking a cut, but Owen deserves something for coming and helping." Wite followed Annette a few paces behind her, Blitz trotted along looking warily around at the people. Hydra had taken off again and was following them from the sky, and Bell had turned invisible again.

"Some spending money would be nice...." Owen said walking along side WIte.

As Leafeon ran into the city, she spotted a familiar looking White haired man and a silver haired girl, and cried, "Leafeon!"

"Razan, look down." Ashley told Razan as she spotted Leafeon, "You're Tempest's Leafeon."

"Leaf!" Leafeon cried and ran towards Tempest's location.

"Razan, Tempest is in trouble!" Ashley responded, "Follow her!"

Akali stood withing the shadows. "That's good enough!" She called out. She pressed her hands together and the shadows began to expand towards the Pokemon. "I'm going after the one that looks more tired." She called out as her shadows wrapped themselves around the Steelix, keeping it from moving. "Attack now!'

Annette nodded. "I agree Owen deserves a share. He is a really good assistant." She yawned as they continued to walk, leaving the city. "How far is this place? I am not that much of a physical person you know."

Azumi turned back and was glad to see the demon slayers had joined them. She could've used their knowledge back in the fight against Vlad or Cezare Island, so this time she would make sure they were prepared. As they walked Nana teleported to their side, sensing that they might be getting money, she wanted to be able to do some shopping. Azumi looked at her husband. "By the way, I found a way to send gifts to the kids. We should get a practice sword for Leon."
Wes nodded. "That would be nice. He also asked for a cape and a hood like the 'White Shadow'." He said with a jealous tone.
Azumi laughed. "You should spend more time with if you don't want him looking up at other people."
Wes sighed and didn't reply as they arrived to the quest board. "Well let's take on the big ones. How about the Kraken?"
Azumi shook her head. "It's out on the ocean, we can't afford to get our boats damaged. What about the Minotaur? I've never seen one."
Wes scratched his head and looked back at Kaiden and the demon slayers. "What do you all think?"
Nana sighed, looking annoyed as Anakin arrived and began scolding her for leaving without him.
Azumi finally noticed Jerry. "Oh hey Jerry! You tagging along? Good. We might need help."

Kaiden shrugged. He really didn’t know why he was asked, but he agreed with the queen that Krakens were a bad idea. He spent much time during the voyage learning from the sailors, and the Kraken was one of the most feared legends that passed in the tales of old salts.

“Minotaur doesn’t sound too scary, I suppose...”

Maira looked around. The house that they had come to looked more like an abandoned shack, but it was the place on the board. There was a Mareep Pen that covered the back and one side of the shambled wooden dwelling.
Suddenly the door (which was on one hinge) was pushed open, and a young man in a leather jerkin stepped out to meet them.
”You are the ones to find my Mareep, ya? Thank you, thank you, my Mareep have gone missing... their pen was broken during the last storm, and I lost them! They all ran away. Normally they wander back after a time, but they do not come now. I need you to find them! Let me know if there is anything I can do!”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene dismounted her Arcanine and looked around. From what they were being told, it seemed that it would be a couple of Mareeps. She looked at Arca and touched her nose with her index finger. Arca immediately began sniffing the area. Rene turned her attention to the young man.

"Don't worry, Arca here is really good at finding lost things. Do you have anything he can smell that had the scent of the Mareeps? That could speed up the process."

Akane looked at Kazu and then back towards the group. "Minotaur sounds just fine. I don't think we could do much in the ocean."

"Let's take this one Out!" Rocco yelled, "Turret!"

Turret couldn't do anything.

"Tyranitar, Bulldoze!" Rocco yelled.

"Meganium, Frenzy Plant!" Tempest yelled.

"The other Pokemon were protecting the Sanctuary Tree from the other ground types.

Steelix took the Frenzy Plant, but at that moment Steelix decided it would be best to hit it's tail on the ground, which caused it to shake.

Garchomp covered the Bulldoze with it's own, as Camerupt used Eruption on Meganium.

"Meganium!" Tempest yelled out.

Rocco then went after the Camerupt, distracting it from Meganium.

Kazu just made a small nod as Akane spoke. He didn't have anything against a fight. He just still didn't know, what to think about this situation.. But as long as they are safe, he is fine with things that happend.
-
Xavier was on his way, on foot, on ride pokemon, on boat, then again at foot. He meet many irritating people and other annoying creatures. He was kinda bored and couldn't wait to finally get to Kelan.. "To think that this stupid woman didn't let me use teleport.. She is rude" He whispered to himself. Xavier could arrive way faster if he could use a little, small bit of his powers as a demon, but he wanted to keep the facade. "I can't wait to meet the rest.. They may be interesting bunch of creatures"

A shadowy tower, far from the rest of the civilization, stood surrounded by a dead forest. The bones of fallen Pokemon, unknown creatures, and people walked around, hung together by evil magic.

Nora attempted to convince the dragons to leave. They seemed to listen to her however, when she finished they gave a roar of fury and attacked the dragon tamer. She dove behind the rock and looked at the backup. "My plan failed, I'm going to need some help. I guess they aren't interested in negotiating." She gave a nervous chuckle and placed her hand on her axe handle to prepare for the battle against the dragons.

Alice followed Azumi and the demon hunters in the shadows because of Akali's order. She was a bit unsure about going out to fight a powerful creature, but she didn't say anything. She could very well hide from the danger and wait until she had to protect the queen.

Azumi and her team took the Minotaur quest and set off to complete it. They walked out of the city and through the woods. They eventually reached a small mountain valley, which was really quiet. No sound of any Pokemon or even wind. It wasn't long before the trail of destruction began to appear. There were shattered boulders, torn tree trunks and bones of defeated warriors along with their armors. This didn't seem to bother the two royal couples at all, as they laughed and whispered to each other. Nana walked at the same pace as the demon slayers, watching them, really close. Eventually the team reached a big cave into one of the bigger mountains. The trail lead into it.
"Okay let's do this properly." Azumi said as she looked at the cave. "Nana, make sure to keep us all communicated. Demon slayers and Me are going together. Kaiden and Wes you two will go together. Anyone else stays behind to protect Nana." With that said, Azumi led her team into the cave, then they were slowly followed by Wes. The cave seemed to get bigger and darker as they wondered in, splitting into different paths that seemed to untie and separate again. It was easy to follow and thanks to Nana's telepathy, everyone seemed to be okay.
Then a loud roar was heard as a Minotaur broke through the cave wall and stared down Azumi's team. The beast was about 2'5 Meters tall. It had a Tauros looking face but a muscular human body, except for it's feet, which were hooves. It had golden fur, six tails and an ax on it's right hand. On the other side, a similar one with silver fur emerged in front of Wes' team. Azumi drew her sword. "Found him." Her voice was heard in everyone's head. "Same here." Wes replied.

Annette gulped as she saw the tower. "I swear if I get turned into a skeleton, I'm going to be very upset! I might not even make any of you a ribbon!"
Fifi hissed angrily, trying to backup her pink mage.

Akali used the tree created to avoid being hit with the earthquake. When she landed back on the ground, she used her shadows again. This time, she made sure to wrap all of their enemies. "Hurry up!" She called out.

Last edited:
Kazu slowly followed Azumi and the rest of the team. He was humming a melody from his homeland and looked quite relaxed.. Bodies of soldiers, ruins.. He was used to this sight already. Then he remind himself "Hey... Did I and Akane actually introduced ourselfs?..I don't remember... Well.. My name is Kazu and my partner's name is Akane" he said and smiled softly to entire group.
After they were seperated into the groups, not so much time passed as they met Minotaur with golden fur. Kazu walked up to the monster "Woah... Tauros on steroids.. I can't believe that I see one in person" he took a better look. "I must say.. He looks like one of those... Big muscles, small brain type.. I wonder if he even understand, what I say" he turned to Azumi and Akane "I can bet that this golden fur is worth some coins"
(Btw.. Before someone ask.. No, he isn't an idiot.. Yes, he is on his guard..)

The shepherd pointed to the back of his shed.

“They normally live in that pen, so that’d be the place to find a scent. Thanks again.”

Once the scent trail was picked up, it led off across the fields. The fields looked much like the rest if the surrounding land, but as the trail went farther it went into rockier terrain.

Kaiden jumped back in surprise when the Minotaur appeared. He took several paces back, and then ducked around a corner.
“Cover me!”
He had just shouted the words to Wes when he realized how wrong they were. He shouldn’t be demanding the king to cover him! But... it was what had to be done if he wanted to help the king.
He positioned himself, closed his eyes, and reached into the rock around him. It took a few uncomfortable, tight seconds, but he found what he needed. Next to Wes, a blue form emerged from the ground and shaped itself into a small dome of stone with small legs. Its glowing red eyes stared at the Minotaur, and then with a rush of water the Pokémon slammed forward with an Aqua Jet attack.

In a clearing just within the Kelian borders, a thick cloud of mist formed. Then, with a swirl, it was gone, and Torrena stood in its place. The meetingplace was in a small glade, and large toadstools were positioned as chairs and tables. It was merely a temporary gathering place, until more permanent headquarters were established. Torrena seated herself on a toadstool, and waited for the other council members to arrive with news from their kingdoms. She had gained Kelian permission, but she had to check with the others so they could fully form the council.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane prepared her sword as the monster came out. She watched Kazu walk casually towards the enemy. She hated when he did that. Plus, he was making fun of it. Part of her hoped he got hit, hard enough so he could learn his lesson.

"Kazu get over here!" She called out finally, seeing that she rather not have him get hurt.

Rene nodded and went with Arca to the location mentioned by the farmer. Arca got to work quickly and began sniffing the ground. He soon picked up the scent and howled loudly. Rene quickly got on along with Michi.

"Come on Maira!" The elf offered the healer her hand. "This is going to be easy."

"Come on... this is just getting too text book." Wite chuckled as their destination came into view. she surveyed the area as Owen looked around at the skeletons and the people around the arena.

"Well, maybe we can go ask one of the people walking around over there!" Owen began walking forward. Wite quickly reached out and pulled him back by his collar.

"Let's not be too hasty now." Wite coated her skin with blood once again from the vials in her pockets like she did before. she only had enough blood on hand currently to from a single weapon, having more would not hurt and whats better than harvesting from the dead? "Stay close... both of you. Especially you." Wite said to Owen and pointing to Annette specifically. Blitz looked at the dead forest with a sense of mischief and blood-lust, he wanted to set it on fire. "Bell's is probably out scouting ahead already, she should be rejoining with us pretty soon. This should be a quick in and out."

A Leafeon. He knew that Pokémon.
Wait...they are in trouble?
Razan attention snapped to a focus, as he gazed upon the Grass Type Pokemon running in what seemed to be the direction of the unfortunate.
Tempest....

The only lasting memory he had of “Tempy” was that day five years ago, the day the weather mage stumbled into him. Figuratively. He asked for the whereabouts of his aunt.
All of that lead to Ashley and Razan being..........

Together........................

Make some friends Razan....
Why don’t you ever talk to us?
Why did you leave?
Isn’t that Razan guy the White Shadow?
He’s a joke. He wasn't chosen to be on the Queens council....
You can’t fight with weather. What are you gonna do? Fight with rain?
He doesn’t show his face. Is he afraid of everybody?
Why doesn’t he talk?
I heard he has a girlfriend. Who could love such a heartless man?
His eyes....they’re.....dead.....
Scars run up his body. I bet he didn't win a lot of fights.
CrossBlade? Yeah, I bet I could take him.
Why did you leave Razan?

WHY WONT YOU MAKE ANY FREINDS?!

................I-I...................I-It’s Because............
.......I d-don’t want to lose any one else close to me............................................................................
.............my whole life was a lie. The only one who ever saw through me was.......Ashley....................

Ashley.....

I heard he has a girlfriend. How could someone love such a heartless man?

............................................................................................

The Leafeon continued to lead him through. Razan kept at a steady pace next to it. How much longer was there?