• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

"Razan, we need to hurry, Tempy's in trouble!" Ashley exclaimed as she followed Razan and Leafeon.

"LEAFEON!" Leafeon cried out to notify Ashley and Razan they're where they needed to be.

Ashley saw Tempest, holding up his Sanctuary, while Meganium fought some of the smaller ground types, with burns from some sort of fire type attack, with the guardians of the Sanctuary. Rocco was trying to fight a Camerupt, and a Ninja could be seen on the battlefield. It looked bad, not hopeless.

"Kato, Ice Beam on Garchomp!" Ashley yelled.

The Garchomp was going after Akali when Kato froze it. Kato then went to supporting Meganium, as Windchine chucked an Energy Ball at a Marshtomp near Tyranitar.

"You speak brave for such a puny and ugly Mankey." The golden Minotaur looked down at Kazu. "What are you doing in my chambers?"
Azumi gave Akane an upset look, to let her know she was annoyed by Kazu's action. She then turned towards the Minotaur. "We are on a mission to get rid of you. If you leave these lands quietly, then we can all go our own ways."
The booming laughter of the Minotaur sounded throughout the cave. "No." He stomped his fought and a large stone pillar emerged from under Kazu, sending him upwards towards the ceiling of the cave, trying to crush him. Azumi rushed ahead, trying to get the kill before the monster hurt anyone, but he stomped his foot again and sent stone edge at everyone, giant pointy rock pillars coming out towards everyone. Azumi rolled to the side just in time and looked ahead. "Everyone okay?"

Wes looked at Kaiden over his shoulder while he ran behind a boulder. The silver Minotaur roared and charged ahead, lowing his head. Wes prepared his sword, windslahers, and took his stance. "Use your magic to stop him!" As soon as the beast was stopped, Wes would attack his gut.

Akali noticed the Garchomp fall and she continued to lock on to the other Pokemon, beginning to lose her grip. "Hurry up!" She yelled at Tempest and Rocco. "Why aren't you moving?!"

Annette laughed nervously. "Yeah Owen, stay close." She followed Wite, for the first time feeling safer near her. "Hey Wite, you're really confident you can win this. But, in case something happens to you, what should I do?" She prepared her staff while Fifi sniffed the ground, pretending she was helping.

---- Kelan ----
Shavir soared through the sky, with his partner Hawlucha next to him. The both began to tuck in their wings as they slowly began to dive towards the forest. As they got closer, the faster they began to descend. Until the last moment, they opened their wings and landed expertly on the ground, in front of Torrena. "Greetings! I believe you called for a meeting?" He grinned and placed his hands on his hips and puffed his chest, the same did Hawlucha.

"We're here to help!" Ashley yelled to Akali, then whispered, "I hope this works."

Ashley brought out her lute, unscrewed the bottom strap pin, and pulled a flute from where it was. She then played the flute in an attempt to calm the smaller Pokemon down.

Rocco suddenly lost control of his pact. His eyes glowed red as he went for the Steelix. Tyranitar tried to use Smack Down on a nearby Gligar. Meganium fell over from his injuries. Turret just recharged, and fired a Hydro Pump at the Camerupt.

"Uh, Akali, we have a problem!" Tempest yelled to Akali.

Akali glared at Tempest. Holding down multiple targets in a sunny day was very difficult. "What?!" She snapped back at him. She was losing her patience, why where they doing a quest they were obviously unprepared for? She wasn't allowed to hurt Pokemon on Azumi's orders so she wasn't much help at the moment and the ones with Pokemon couldn't get the job done. She missed her Aimpom now.

Kazu wanted to calm them down "Sorry.. You know that I am usually like this after I wake u-..." he didn't see the column and now, it was sending him at the ceiling. He just sighed "Now, you are annoying, we didn't interrupt you, did we? Stupid, bipedal dinner?" his breathing changed, he jumped off the column and managed to get in front of Minotaur again. He glanced behind him.. He didn't hear Azumi and didn't see Akane. "Hey... You little bull-y..." he turned to the monster. "What you did to her... To them..Answer in less than 1 second or..." he unsheated his sword "If something happend to her, if even it was just lost of a bit of hair or small bruise.. I gonna take those unnecsery limbs of yours"
-
Xavier was on his way with Zoroark, walking through the forest and noticed Shavir on the sky. "Be careful, Zor.. Rain may start soon, Idiots fly low..."

All of a sudden, the smaller pokemon calmed down and started leaving. Leaving Steelix, the Enraged Torterra, Camerupt, Garchomp, who by this time unfroze, and a Swampert, evolved from the Marshtomp Windchime attacked. The fields were getting wet from Rocco's loss of control. Ashley stopped playing the flute.

"Akali, I am Ashley Silver, a reinforcement brought by Leafeon," Ashley yelled to Akali, "Can you tie up the Garchomp, looks like it got out of the Ice Beam that Kato hit it with!"

Wite chuckled, "Good question, and I hope it never comes to that, but if something happens to me I'd suggest you get Owen and run away as fast as you can... assuming that I'm not dead that is." Wite looked around, the skeletons and various other creatures and undead were seemingly leaving them alone for the most part. Anything that happened to come close Wite easily dispatched them either with her claws and a thin coating of blood that easily broke apart the skeletons or a wickedly serrated blade made of blood, taking blood from whatever bit of flesh or blood they had on them, perhaps they sense a far more powerful dark entity then their master.

"If I do die? Do everything I suggested, but get back to whatever land or kingdom you guys came from and prepare for an invasion. I wasn't kidding when I was talking to that Demon Slayer or whatever. My death in this realm would spell the end of it." Wite sniffed the air, "Well, we're definitely getting in the right direction."

Last edited:
Maira climbed up behind Rene. She nearly fell off when they started, but was able to grab onto Rene in time to save herself. She chatted as they went, as she usually did while traveling. After a few minutes, she heard a bleating sound coming from a dip in the land that was directly ahead. She had Rene stop Arca, and she dismounted. The dip was filled with a tall, sage green scrub brush, and the many of the bushes were riddled with thorns. The bleating was coming from within the short grove. Maira looked at Rene.

“Sounds like they’re in there. What do you think, do we head straight in?”

There was one spot that looked like a low path through the bushes, about three feet in diameter. There were several other smaller paths leading out at other points, but that was the largest. Several trees stood in the center of the scrubby patch, and small bird Pokémon seemed to be busy about the top. With keen enough eyes, it could be seen that they were flying down into the bushes and flying back up with small bits of fluff, which they were using for their nests.

Kaiden watched through the eyes of the Pokémon. The Aqua Jet had barely moved the Minotaur, so he hoped that King Wes could do better. He waited for the king to attack in the wake of the Kabuto’s strike, then had the summoned fossil strike again, this time at the back of the creature’s leg. Kaiden could barely see what was going on through the eyes of the Pokémon. Its eyes were slightly angled downwards, and the shell blocked more of the view.

“Greetings, Shavir. You make quite the entrance, as usual.”

She sat on one large toadstool, legs crossed, although it was hard to tell beneath her long robes. Her gnarled staff was placed across her lap, and the opalescent stone it contained glimmered in the dim light of the glade. Her bag was placed on the central toadstool that served as a table, and a small piece of parchment was sticking out.

“Take a seat, if you will, while we wait for the others to arrive.”

Last edited:
Rowena rushed in with an attack, she had both of her swords at the ready. She was about to slash one when another came up to her. She raised a large ice wall to help block their attack. When the salamance hit the ice, he was sent further back by a lot of spikes that appeared out of it.

Rowena side stepped a couple of attacks, and clashed with the claws of one. She hoped that Janis and Jamie, would help the girl at the enterance.

"Come on Rowena is distracting them, that should buy us time to attack. It seems that these pokemon are more on the hostile side anyway." With that Janis looked to her twin, and the dragon tamer. She hoped that the girl would help, as she doubted that her master would last against all of the pokemon that were after her.

Nora rummaged through her bag and brought out her crossbow and aimed it at a Salamence. She looked like she was in pain to shoot the dragon, but it had to be done. She had hoped that they would've listened to reason, but they didn't. No she had to hurt these majestic beasts, possibly kill them. Tears clouded her vision for a bit, enough time for Wyvra to fly out and trill at the Salamences. Nora didn't see her young bat fly out. She fired at the Salamences.

The skeletons started surrounding the people at the tower, defending thier master's home.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene petted Arca as she told him to stay behind. It wasn't safe for him since he could get thorns stuck to him or get really dirty and giving him a bath was a hustle. Michi accommodated herself on Rene's right shoulder and looked around. The place looked really nice and calm.

"So, how do we bring them back? Berries?" Rene whispered to Maira as she followed. "Because picking them up my not be a good option."

Akane jump from spike to spike as they emerged from the ground. She made her way through until having Kazu and the Minotaur in front of her. She landed glared at her demon slayer partner.

"Can you stop messing around! You're being overconfident!" She snapped at him. "We're okay!" She yelled at Azumi.

"I am not overconfident!!.. " Kazu yelled, his voice was a big broken, like he remind himself something ".. But you won't understand.. I can deal with this guy alone.. Some Minotaur can't stop me on my way to reach it... And I won't witness more death with my eyes" he said and bit his lips "Sorry... Forget it, Akane.. Just let me... Handle this.."

He pointed his sword at minotaur "How 1v1 sounds? Or maybe you are scared?"

Akali rolled her eyes. "I know who you are, I know who all of you are." She spread her shadows around the Garchomp. "This is getting annoying, just finish them off!" Akali's desperte voice called out. "I should've brought Alice."

Annette's face went pale as she saw the skeletons. "Wite! Do something!" She called out. Fifi jumped angrily up and down, trying to rush the others. Despite all of her training, Annette couldn't bring herself to react accordingly in the middle of a fight.

Azumi heard Akane's confirmation and ran ahead to catch up to them. She noticed now that the girl demon slayer seemed to be the brain of the two and the boy the muscle based on his quick movements. She thought it was silly until she realized it was just like her and Wes.
The Minotaur smiled down at Kazu. "You stupid humans come in thinking you can defeat me with your puny swords and magic. There's a reason I'm legendary. I would listen to your little sister there." He smirked at the offer made. "Go for it." He prepared his ax.

Wes smirked as the silver Minotaur was distracted attacking Kaiden's summon. The king moved quickly and appeared by the monster, he slashed his gut and ran back to Kaiden. "We're done here." He was about to say more when the monster's laughed sounded behind them. Wes turned around. What was supposed to be a fatal cut, had only been a small scratch. "Looks like they got thick skin, our swords won't cut it easily." The king prepared for the next attack as the Minotaur swung his ax at Kaiden's summon.

---- Kelan ----

Shavir and his Hawlucha crossed their arms. "It's fine, we rather stand to keep our legs active. Flying makes you lazy, but not us!" He laughed along with his Pokemon. "How have you been? You settled down yet or do I still got a chance?"

Maira began leading the way into the shrub. She didn't know what they'd find inside, whether it was a flock of dead Mareep whose wool was being used for nests, or one was trapped, or they had found nice feeding plants and didn't want to leave. Either way, Maira thought it would be best to define the problem and then figure out a solution.

"Yeah, berries might work. For now let's just focus on finding them, though."

The light grew slightly dimmer as they got farther into the bushes. They had to stoop low to travel, and after a while it became a hands-and-knees job. Then, the tunnel in the shrubs finally opened up to reveal a small clearing beneath large trees. Their canopies kept much of the mid-sized vegetation from growing, but there were several beautiful kinds of fern. But what stood out most was a small group of Mareep, huddled in the center of the clearing, and the small yellow dogs that circled them. The canines all looked happy, with tongues hanging out, and they ran about playfully. The Mareep, on the other hand, didn't look so pleased with their situation. Maira tried to stay as silent as possible, but scooted to one side so Rene could see.

The summoned fossil was hit hard by the axe, but the Minotaur wasn't the only one with tough defenses. The blade struck, then slid off the dome. There was a chip in the shell, and the Pokemon had been put off balance, but it was mostly unharmed. It began spinning rapidly, gaining momentum, rammed into a wall and then bounced back at the Minotaur.

"Oh, I wouldn't say I'm settled, but as to chances..."

She gave a little smile as she teased the man.

Wite sighed at Annette's reaction. For someone so close to the queen how can she be so helpless... on second thought... never mind she thought. Wite took up a defensive stance as the blood coating on her skin began to gather on her right hand and surface up from her fur. “Guess we’re doing this now. Blitz, no fire, we don’t want to burn this place down… yet.” The large Houndoom immediately charged the nearest skeleton, headbutting it with his horns and shattering it to pieces, then proceeding to charge around, releasing Dark Pulses and weaving in and out attacking with Feint Attacks and Crunch easily snapping bones. “Owen, stay close to Annette.” Wite grasped her right hand around a minimalistic wicked looking combat knife with serrated edges and holes near the blade edges that function like hooks. The blade was about twelve inches in length and only slightly thicker than a sheet of paper, but it was still extremely sharp.

Owen move closer to Annette and drew out his own knife, it was a ceremonial looking dagger that was used in blood rituals. “Spike, wall us off with Stone Edge!” Spike’s body began to glow white as he reared up and stomped down on the ground. Massive spikes of stone erupted in a circle around the three of them, Annette, Owen, and Spike. The attack shattered and broke several skeletons sending bits of bone flying. Fifi had been just far enough away that she was not in the circular Stone Edge to be included, the erupting Stone Edge harmlessly knocking her slightly into the air. “We should be safe in here, call out a direction and Spike will send a Stone Edge that way.” Owen picked up one of the broken bones, it was warm to the touch, strange. “Uh… Wite, Fifi, is out there somewhere.” Owen said noticing the small pink cat was no where in sight.

Wite stabbed the blade into ta nearby skeleton’s ribcage and the bladed exploded into countless crimson spider silk –like strands that proliferated through the skeleton in an instant. Wite pulled the blade back out with a sudden jerk and the blade reformed from the strands while at the same time the skeleton blew apart into pieces. Her right ear turned to the direction of Owen’s instruction. “Damn it.” Wite looked around at the ground. Spotting a bright pink cat in a sea of grays and browns was not hard. Fifi was a few feet away Wite easily moved towards the little pink cat who was still trying to angrily claw and scratch at a nearby skeleton in her own defense, the skeleton didn’t even seem to acknowledge her existence.

Wite ducked down and weaved to the side s she dodged a sidewinder punch from a nearby skeleton. She tossed her small blood blade into the air before she evaded and it turned into a blood globule before it shape changed into a thin long pole with a large flat surface at one end that, the shape change carried some force and the extended rod with the flat end pulverized attacking skeleton into the ground, turning it into fragments. Wite reformed the odd makeshift device back into a small ring of blood that rapidly rotated around the palm of her right hand, making a quiet and consistent hissing noises as it did so. She picked up Fifi with her left hand by the scruff of her neck and placed her on top of her own head, between her ears and amidst her large voluminous, long white hair. Bell can have her fun combing out the knots later. “You sit up there and look pretty, I’ll take care of business.” Wite grinned revealing her teeth as the blood ring on her hand formed back into the knife as she slashed at another nearby skeleton, the blade again bursting into blood silk lines inside the skeleton as it made contact and reforming back into the blade as it left its body, completely shattering the skeleton.

Wite let out a low guttural bark that sounded like a mixture of a growl and snarl. A line of Stone Edge shot out from the right side of the makeshift Stone Edge fortress Spike had made, in a straight line the shattered several more skeletons and knocking down several more. Wite howled into the sky at Hydra overhead who descended lower and sped up his flight patterns and began bombarding the area with Shadow Balls, three a time, one from its main head and one each from each of the smaller heads. Blitz could be seen intermittingly zipping through the ranks of skeletons picking them apart and maintaining a rough perimeter around Wite and the Stone Edge fortress. “Hmm… there does not seem to be an end to them… where’s Bell, she can devour and dispel the magic that’s powering these….”

Last edited:
Annette's panic grew as she heard Owen say that Fifi was missing. "How could you leave Fifi outside? I can't lose Fifi!" She grabbed her staff and raised it. "Give me back my Fifi!" She yelled out as a powerful hydro pump shot from the staff, broke through the stones and destroyed every skeleton in it's way.
Fifi was cuddled up on Wite's head when it saw the hydro pump just barley miss them as it passed behind them. She meowed joyfully as Annette ran over to Wite. Annette saw more skeletons gathering around, they were after her precious Fifi. She raised her staff again and a shower of icicle spears rained down on all the enemies. "Stupid skeletons! Why couldn't we go somewhere less scary?!" She puffed her cheeks angrily and looked at Fifi. "Why are you still up there?!" Fifi meowed back. "Comfortable?!" Annette snapped. "Fine. I guess Wite could use the extra help."

---- Kelan ----

Shavir laughed out loud and smiled. "Well, then let me take you out for a nice meal after this, my treat! If I have to fight a thousand armies for it, the so be it!"

Last edited:
Razan’s pace had slowed down to a stop. He was lost. In his line of sight, Leafeon was no longer visible, nor Ashley. There was a lot of green. Large y’all trees looked above him, their might seeming to boast about their size. Razan ran his hand up the rough bark sides of the tree, and smiled. His finger reached to touch his forehead, and the Mage closed his eyes.

He could sense their presence in the forest. He could...feel them. The wind were his eyes, following, twisting through the lush wood of the forest until finally....

“There you are...”

A few moments later, three spherical Weather balls exploded in front of the hostile Pokémon. Thick fog began to swirl across the landscape, and a hooded figure suddenly jumped into the effect from nowhere.
The cries of the Pokémon were heard, trying to fight back, but because they were weakened, it was no use. The fog suddenly blew back out, dissipating and revealing the scene.

All the hostile Pokémon lay on the ground, dead. They all had dagger wounds running deep, most of them near the throats. And Razan stood in the middle of it all, with dagger in hand, and his bandages torn off. The tattoos were finally visible, a black spiral of twisting knife-like blades running up his arm.

"Razan, There's still one left!" Ashley yelled as a Vine Whip hit her.

She was thrown to the ground, and struggled to get up.

"I got this one!" Rocco yelled.

Rocco went to prevent further attacks from the hostile Torterra. Tempest decided it was time for the guardians to assist.

The guardian Pokemon went after the Hostile Torterra, sending about a dozen attacks at the Pokemon. It was sent flying away from the area as a random Hydro Pump went towards Akali.

"What the?" Rocco yelled.

To Rocco, Tempest, and Ashley's surprise, Swampert was still alive and well. The Swampert calmed down a little, while Turret and Tyranitar asked it questions. A family of farmers walked out to find the group.

"We haven't been able to grow anything in about two years." The one explained, "The Reward is based on stage of the Pokemon, so five thousand by twenty four, which is one hundred twenty thousand, ten thousand by eleven is one hundred and ten thousand, and twenty thousand by five is one hundred thousand, so the final reward is three hundred and thirty thousand."

The family started bringing out a sack of coins, and when it was done.

"Everyone gets sixty six thousand, Understood," Tempest explained.

Ashley got up, and walked over, holding her stomach in pain.

"That was one rough landing." Ashley got out between coughs.

Akali glared at Razan. The man had just killed some Pokemon, something that would not look good among the local people. She looked at him, ignoring the farmers. She waited until they left and she finally spoke. "What are you doing? You can't go around killing Pokemon when you are representing the Queen and Kelan. We are suppose to be on good terms and you show up and murdered these Pokemon. How are we supposed to explain this?"

Razan turned around to face Akali, his piercing gray eyes showing an anger inside of him.
“Finish them off. That’s what you said, didn’t you? So to your request, I did what you said. I finished them off. I don’t care if I make the Queen look bad, I’m representing myself.”, Razan said with a frown.

“Do you have a problem with me helping you out?”, Razan asked her.

“Oh? So you can do some stuff, great job.” Wite said to Annette as she gracefully dodged an attacking skeleton by spinning around it while hooking the nearest femur of the skeleton and pulling it apart. “Now lets get moving. We need to make some progress to the tower.” Wite’s ears twitched slightly as Fifi adjusted herself. Wite began to advance with Owen and Spike following close behind. Spike was using a mixture of Rock Slide, Stone Edge, and Stealth Rock to clear space around them and made it difficult for the skeletons to encroach on their perimeter. Stealth Rock was demolishing nearlyany skeleton that stepped within range behind them.

“How are we going to get through the doors?” Owen asked looking around, spotting Blitz still thinning the hordes of skeletons on his own before they got too close. “Are you just going to have Hydra blow it up? Actually why are we even getting close? Can’t Hydra just destroy the tower on his own?”

“Ehh… probably, but dark magics tend to have wild and unexpected side effects if it gets violently disturbed and or mixed with stuff. So I rather not have that happen, and besides, where’s the fun in just blowing him up? I’m interested to see what this Necromancer has to offer….”

Rowena took the time to turn her swords into a weapon that could knock out the salamance, as she did not want to harm pokemon that were just doing what they thought they should do. She used the ice covered swords to bluntly attack the pokemon. She used them to her advantage when they came near, and landed blows that would knock out pokemon that were half their size, but she was a small girl, and needed to use her strength that she had. It took a bit, but she made some progress with one of the salamance, as it knocked almost completely out with a couple of consistent blows. It fell to the ground a little bit behind her.

When one of the dragon types would near her, Rowena would throw up a shield of ice to try and dissuade them from attacking her. It worked for the most part, and between the help of Janis, and Jammie, and the unknown girl, they were able to knock out most of the opposing dragon types. Though that stopped when what emerged with a loud roar that came from further in the cave. When the other salamance heard the roar, they seemed to panic, and flee to near the entrance. The only one left was the one that Rowena had knocked out before.

What came out of the depths of the cave, was a salamance unlike the others. This one was easily twice the size of the others, and looked a lot more determined to kill the group that showed up in their territory. It was not happy with the one that was knocked out and charged towards it. Rowena jumped into the fray, and rushed towards it. When it went to bite her, Rowena brought up both of her swords, and lodged them into its mouth. It was lot more aggressive the others and it pushed her back towards the knocked out dragon. Rowena shouted at the imposing creature. "I will not let you harm more then you have done so now." She was barely able to hold the beast at bay, and it showed.

The two apprentices rushed to help, but was knocked back by the wings of the two. Jammie looked to the other dragon types, they seemed very scared of their leader. They had a bit of ahh for the small human who stood their ground with the overly large salamance. He saw that the dragon that was knocked out, seemed to come to. It opened its eyes barely to see what was going on, and was impressed with the guts that showed from the purple and green haired lady. She took a couple of steps back, and charged forward with an attack. It collided with the leader, and sent them both crashing into the wall.

Rowena was impressed with the guts that it took to stick up for the person who just knocked them out. She was impressed to say the least, it gave her enough time to start channeling a spell. She hoped that it would be enough, as the two dragons have taken to attacking one another. "Keep the leader off of me. I am going to try something." With that her hands began to glow with white light, and then mumbled to herself. "Man I hope this works. If not then we are screwed."

Akali walked up to Razan and looked up at him. "Represent yourself? You are here to assist the queen with the voyage are you not? Because going around killing Pokemon is only making the people from Kelan look bad then add your bad boy wanna be attitude and it just makes things worse. If you're here for your own benefits then you should make your way back home, I can't allow someone like you putting in risk the main goal of this trip."

Annette looked up at the tower. "What if we just knock? If the bad guy knows we are here then he is inspecting us with all kinds of traps and I doubt he would let us go with testing them." She walked over to the door and knocked on it with her staff. "Open up so Wite can kick your butt!"
Fifi meowed as she began to move her paws up and down, puffing Wite's hair. Her way of showing excitement.

Razan sneered at Akali, and his anger only grew larger. "You say you can evict me like you have some sort of power over me. You are merely a pawn for the Queen to move around, a pawn used for protecting her. You don't have any high ranking power to make me leave, do you?", Razan asked her.

He shook his head, and then looked down at her again. Razan spoke quietly for only Akali to hear. "I have no loyalty to Azumi. I have no loyalty to Kelan. The only thing that separates us is that I chose my own path while you had yours chosen. You don't have to be her pawn."

Razan started to walk away, going to Ashley. He stopped by her to kiss her cheek, and softly said, "You keep whatever I earned. Trust me, I think you would have more use for it then I would," he whispered with a smile. He continued to walk by, still wary of Akali preparing a counter strike of sorts. Razan held a hidden sunny day Weather Ball in his hands in case.

"Your own path? Coming from the guy who was forced under Vlad for years. I left by my own choice and chose my master wisely. You begged for your pathetic life." She snapped back at Razan and then watched him walk away. She didn't bother talking about the money as she walked back to town, she needed to check up on everyone else. She walked firmly until she reached the town, where she began doing what she did best, moving quickly and quietly through the streets.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene held in her need to scream out of excitement. The little yellow dogs were so cute and the Mareeps looked adorable. She wanted to run in and play with all of them. She imagined herself running through grassy fields with the Yamper and Mareep. Then they would take a nap under a tree, using Mareep as a pillow.

Rene leaned close to Maira and whispered. "You think think I could keep one of each?"

Ashley blushed for a moment when she received the kiss on the cheek, and then noticed that he left.

"Great, Rocco, Tempest, find Rolen, tell him something's gone wrong between Akali and Razan, I'm going to stop Razan from accidentally killing anymore living things." Ashley told them, "Akali, he lost almost everything..."

It was no use, as Akali left.

"Understood," Tempest and Rocco nodded and headed to find Rolen or Amra, if they could be found.

Ashley had taken her share, and Razan's share, and placed them in her pack, and ran after him. Rocco got a glance at where she was going.

"What is exactly going on between the man who just saved us and my teacher's youngest child!?" Rocco yelled.

"They're together, for the last five years," Tempest explained, "Rocco, I think a lost Charmander can have more perception than you from time to time."

Rocco pointed his axes at Tempest, but realized that they should be searching for Rolen, so they did that.

Kazu sighed "I was acting like an idiot.. For this not to happend again... Comparing to that Monster... Don't call yourself legendary, till the end... I won't be serious"
First style
Kazu in a flash, fast as lightning destroyed the rock spikes made earlier by Minotaur everywhere. Of course, he was careful not to harm anyone. He glanced at the minotaur "Our arena is ready.. Let us begin"
-
Xavier finally arrived to Kellan, he yawned and seemed a bit happy that he reached his destination. "Man.. If I had to walk a bit more... I would be really, really, really mean.."

The silver Minotaur was pushed back by the spinning fossil, but it managed to stop it with it's hands. It then tossed the fossil to the side and ran straight at Kaiden. Wes ran in between them and began sending wind slashes at the monster, causing it to stop rampaging to cover itself with it's arms. The wind slashes made no serious damage to the Minotaur's skin, they were just like paper cuts. "Kaiden, got something stronger? Looks like we won't be able to cut through him." Wes said as he looked at Kaiden over his shoulder.

The golden Minotaur laughed. "Stupid humans." He smiled as weird magic covered the walls, floor and ceiling. "You're not the only one who has tricks." He disappeared and reappeared behind Azumi. He swung his ax at the queen. Luckily, Azumi managed to bring up an ice shield, it shattered upon impact, but it sent her flying against a wall. The Minotaur had disappeared again, this time he reappeared in front of Akane and swung his ax at her.

Maira would have shrugged in response to her friend's question, but it was difficult since she was on hands and knees and trying to stay quiet. She whispered back softly, "I don't know. Maybe you could befriend one of those growlithe-ey ones, but the Mareep belong to that Mareepherd." The Pokemon didn't seem to notice them at all. Now that her eyes had adjusted a bit more, Maira could see that besides the Mareep in the center and the group of Yamper running in circles around them, there were also a few Yamper lying down in the shade. One was curled up, and had several Yamper pups crawling over her. The pups eyes were wide and sparkling, and Maira had a hard time keeping herself from squealing at the adorableness.

Kaiden hardly heard Wes' shout. He was focused entirely on controlling and maintaining his ancient ally, who was not faring well. When it was grabbed and tossed to the side, it got stuck on its back, and Kaiden had trouble figuring out how to get it right side up again. He managed it, eventually, but things weren't looking good. Then glowing chunks of rock seemed to rise from the ground, radiating an aura of ancient and primal power. These rough chunks circled the Minotaur and then began to bombard it, hammering blow after blow until they faded away. Kaiden began to feel the strain after this barrage. Before, he had felt very little strain besides the pressure of battle and a gradual tug at his energy, but now he was beginning to feel like a couple of Morelul had decided to make him a midnight snack.

Torrena gave a slight smile.

"You know you don't even have to fight a single city guard to get me to eat dinner with you."

Her tone was somewhat playful, and her eyes were fixed on the man. She was enjoying teasing him. Her eyes flicked way, though, to see Xavier enter the clearing. He was mumbling something about walking, so she gestured to the toadstool seats that were mostly vacant.

"Greetings, Xavier."

Yay... I forgot about greeting those annoying people...
Said Xavier to himself in mind. "Hello... Good to see you Torrena... Or something. Sorry, I have a bad mood, thats all"
-
Kazu didn't waste his time, after shock of Minotaur attacking Azumi. He quickly made his move to Akane and Minotaur. He was slower than usually and in last second, he blocked the axe. "That was... Too close to comfort..." he mumbled and glared at minotaur "You are deaf or just coward? Or maybe both? Don't your little brain understand 1v1 meaning?" asked Kazu, with his free hand he grabbed Minotaurs axe. "That golden colour of your fur is wasted on you"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane wasn't well aware of what had just happened as she saw Azumi get hurt and Kazu barely stop the ax from hitting her. She tried to attack quickly but her body was moving slower then usual. She felt it took an eternity to just prepare to swing her sword at the monster. But, seeing how Kazu was holding him, she went for the monster's wrist.

Rene looked around despertly, trying to find what she saw. Her eyes finally set on the puppies and a sudden need of grabbing them came over her. She took a deep breath and signaled Michi to go ahead.

"Try and get them to tell you why they won't let the Mareep go." Rene whispered.

Michi nodded and ran ahead, stopping a few feet from the other Pokemon. She stood there with a big smile and let out a friendly. "Pika!"

Shavir smiled proudly as he heard Torrena's answer. "Well then I hope you're up for dinner after this." He laughed loudly and stopped when he saw Xavier. "Hey there! Glad to see you again. How's your kingdom? I haven't been there in a couple of years."

Azumi watched as the Minotaur laughed at Kazu, grabbed him and threw him across the room. The monster's speed inside this odd magical room was incredible. Azumi was used to relying on her speed, her reflexes being her best trait, so now she didn't know how to approach this threat. She began walking towards the beast, unable to go any faster.

The Minotaur had been able to move his wrist out of the way without any trouble. He grabbed Kazu with an incredible speed and threw him across the room, now it was just him and the red head girl. He swung his leg towards heard, going for a full kick.

Wes smiled as the silver monster was struck heavily with the attack from Kaiden. The beast just covered its face and took the hits. Wes took this opportunity to rush behind the beast and attack it behind the legs, slashing rapidly at them. The monster roared and tried to step on the warrior, but he moved away and back to Kaiden.
"You think you can do that again?" Wes asked.

At the Pikachu's approach, two of the Yamper noticed and bounded over. They looked excited and happy, and their little tails were wagging back and forth at an astonishing rate. They stretched their front legs forwards and stuck their rears in the air, a very canine gesture of play. Then they began bounding around, waiting for Michi to start running. They wanted to play Tag with the Pikachu.

Kaiden didn't respond. He felt that if he talked, his hold on the summon would be released, and he couldn't risk that. He was having enough trouble keeping the summon there, and he was hardly commanding its movements. Thus, when he tried to make it attack again it moved with another Aqua Jet attack.

Torrena acknowledged Xavier's statement with a nod, and decided to let the man have his space. She didn't want his mood to worsen before the council started. She reached into her bag and pulled out a glass, which slowly began to fill with water. as she held it in her hand.

Quince stretched and yawned. He slowly got to his feet and trotted farther into the temple.

Nora looked at the dragons. She hated the idea of harming the dragons. They were only acting how Salamences normally acted! She looked at her teammates and sighed. What were they going to do to the dragons? She shook her head and stared at the largest one. "Please! Leave this cave! You are causing the people distress! They have sent an order to hunt and kill this whole cavern! I don't want to fight you!" The Salamence gave a loud roar and shot out a jet of fire.

One of the priestesses knelt down to the Espeon. "Aw. Aren't you sweet? Are you here for Foszanith?"

Alice stood back and watched. She knew that she was too weak to fight these monsters. There was no plausible way she could fight them and not suffer a critical injury. So she simply watched, and pretended she wasn't there.

Rowena was barely given time to complete her spell, but it dissipated as the fire was shot at Nora. With quick and precise thinking, she threw up a large and thick wall of ice. It barely made it there to try protect the girl, but made Rowena's spell was gone. So she turned her attention to Nora. "Did you not read the latter that came with this job? It clearly stated that this one is basically killing both pokemon and humans. It has caused basically a lot of starvation to almost the whole county. You have tried your way. It is not working. Look at the others. They do like this. It seems that most were scared for their life." With that she pointed to salamance, who were trying to comfort the bagon that had showed up. "You say you do not want to see the dragon's life harmed, then think of it as saving many that would surely die from the hands of others." It did not take her long to get back into the fight. This time she was working with the other salamance who she had gained a lot of respect for. She worked to try and take down the overly large dragon type, as she wanted to save the rest was a better choice then all of the others were killed by others.

Weren had taken the scenic route to get the large clearing that the wizard council. He had his trusty pokemon with him. Giga is wrapped around his neck and arm as he walked. Winter walked next with him as he made his way through the forest. He had taken his time and made it there pretty much after everyone else was there. He calmly walked into the clearing and sat in one of the large toadstools. As he sat, the large mushroom began to become alive. It did not become aggressive right off, as Weren kept it under control. Though he would have to turn the mushroom back into a more reasonable plant. Weren nodded to greet the other members, though he did not speak. Giga had since laid on the lap of the elf. Winter his Sawsbuck sat behind Weren in a very regal manner.

The landscape only became more vivid as Razan continued through the bewildering lush forest. Colors seemed to pop out more, the air seeming cleaner than Kelan's. It was like a paradise island with everything you could possible need. But even this picturesque forest couldn't hide the ever lasting hate and rage burning through his blood.
His left hand clenched around his right tattooed arm, and clenched his teeth. Razan stopped in the middle of a clearing, and closed his eyes.
"...begged for my life.....forced by Vlad...........kill................................................................................................."

"That's all I'm capable of. Isn't it?"

A dagger flew out of Razan's hand and flew into a tree, sinking it in deep. He turned around to Ashley, and looked into her eyes. "I think it would be best for you if you didn't stay with me for right now Ashley. All of your other friends are here, aren't they? Maira and Rene? You should go spend some time with them.....I need some time to think..."

"Razan, it's not the only thing you can do, you can care, I've seen it, but please hear me out, I was crushing on you initially, but when you saved me from Crossblade, it changed, before you, I couldn't love for over two and a half years, and during that time, I could barely care about anything." Ashley explained, "I was much like you during that time, even still I found it in my heart to love you."

Ashley gave him a kiss on his cheek, and headed to find Rene and Maira. Windchime was worried about Castform, even though Ashley wasn't even sure he was here. Kato continued his search for Rolen.

--------

Rocco and Tempest had argued the whole way to town with about ninety-nine thousand gold pieces worth each. The two reached the town square and decided to split up.

"Rocco, head to find Rolen, I'm finding the Queen." Tempest told Rocco.

Rocco went to try and find Rolen, and ran into a Greninja, a very familiar looking Greninja.

"Kato, you looking for Rolen?" Rocco asked.

The Greninja motioned for Rocco to follow.

------

Tempest continued towards a report of two Minotaurs. His Pokemon walked with him.

~Momo~

It had taken Momo quite a while to get the guard to understand what she was asking about before she realized that he was just trying to hit on her. After realizing this she moved on and asked the guard captain who promptly pointed her the right way. The meeting point was a bit away but she never minded a bit of traveling. After magically shrinking her bags and throwing them into a bag of holding she set off. Instead of prompting for any kind of faster transport via Pokémon, she decided to stretch her legs and run to her destination. As a Fox-kin she was a natural born athlete and had always loved free running. She moved at an incredible speed, vaulting, flipping, and spinning around obstacles effortlessly, she can run at a high speed for hours on end. Her agility had gotten her out of many sticky situations in the past, and is one of many things she prides herself on in combat.

Her travels had taken her slightly over a day, and she enjoyed the night of camping she had to do. Kelan was rather pleasant, but then again it’s still in its current golden age. She strolled leisurely through the forest, her sword in her left hand and Whisper trotting along behind her, content with her surroundings. Eventually she arrived at the meeting spot and there were already a few of the others there. Her large fox ears had no issues honing onto the mages location when they were still quite far out, she paced herself accordingly to avoid walking into a conversation she’d rather not be a part of.

“Hello there.” Momo greeted entering the clearing, “How are you all? I’m Momo.” She smiled and nodded at each of the present mages. She took a seat on the nearby toadstool, taking her bag off and setting it next to her makeshift seat. Whisper laid down next to her feet, coiled around her nine tails as she surveyed the scene before her with her ruby red eyes

~Wite~
WIte stared up and down the tower with a glazed and disinterested look. “Hmm, maybe nobody’s home?” she shrugged.

Bell suddenly reappeared next to WIte and behind Owen, “I’m pretty sure there someone in there. Who else would have animated these skeletons?” Bell snapped her fingers as the tentacle patterns and designs on her plate gauntlets pulsed with red eldritch magic.

Three portals opened on the ground around their little party and from each of them, a large light consuming black tentacle rose from its depths surrounded by countless smaller ones. They writhed and pulsated disturbingly as they began to thrash about grabbing anything in the area and crushing it, or slamming themselves into the ground, pulverizing anything unfortunate enough to be below it. They struck out at any hostile in their range, dispatching foes with ease.

Blitz returned to Wite’s side and Hydra stopped his Shadow Ball bombardments, as Bell’s tentacles was able to hold the perimeter.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Michi looked confused at first, but then jumped into the game, chasing the Yamperts back and forth. Meanwhile, Rene looked embarrassed. She sent out her Pikachu with confidence and in return Michi had completely forgotten what her job was. Now how could they get their attention without startling the Pokemon.

"Any ideas Maira?" She whispered to her partner. "Michi kinda failed on her mission."

Akane's body was not moving as fast as she was used to, so she decided to do the opposite. In order to avoid the kick, she let herself fall to the side, allowing gravity to do it's job. The kick barley missing her and yet she still felt a strong force, despite not being hit. Once she hit the ground, she looked up at the Fletchling flying above the Minotaur.

"Will-o-Wisp!" Akane called out.

The Fletching summoned two small purple fire balls and they floated towards the monster.