• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Nora sighed. Killing a dragon was the last resort. It has always been. The prospect was so heartwrenching for her! But then again, it was a public menace. It continously attacked people. She sighed. "Only the leader though! The others must remain unharmed! Promise?" She called to her help. She aimed her crossbow at the large Salamence and set it ablaze before letting the arrow fly. While it was focused on Rowena, the arrow got stuck in the dragon's blue scales on the leg.

The door creaked open ominously as a chilling breeze left the building and a patchwork monstrosity of flesh, with random sharp bones jutting out and an axe in one hand stepped forward. The creature seemed much stronger than the skeletons before, which seemed to be the monster's minions. "You really think you can get past my newest creation?" A voice from within the walls said, "Many will fall from his might." The walls then echoed with maniacal laughter from the voice.

"Esp, Espeon, eon."

Quince sat back on his haunches. He was answering, certainly, but it was very difficult to tell what he meant.

Torrena greeted the other two Wizards as they arrived. She absently made a head count.
"We're all here, except Froppo."
She settled herself. She expected that the old wizard would arrive at any moment. Many wizards were prone to flashy entrances, however old they might be. She herself secretly enjoyed the astonishment she evoked with some of her tricks.

Maira shrugged.
"Maybe if they become friends, Michi will introduce us and we can be friends with them too."
The pair of Yamper began to play with Michi, and another joined in. The others continued to run around the Mareep, although some stopped and barked greetings to Michi. All of them looked so happy.

"Ew ew ew!" Annette cried out as she ran and stood behind Wite. "Kill it! It's ugly and smells! Hurry!"
Fifi just meowed loudly and began purring.

The Minotaur moved out of the way quickly, his speed was difficult to follow. He reappeared behind Alice. "You think I didn't notice you either?" He smirked as he raised his ax over his head and brought it down towards Alice. Luckily, Nana appeared and teleported them both away and next to Azumi, who was recovering from the impact still. "Are you okay?" Azumi asked Alice, still trying to catch her breath. "Sorry I didn't know you were here, I should've been more careful."
The Minotaur looked around confused until he spotted his enemies. "That is some cheap magic, but it won't work against me!" He yelled as he charged forward.

The silver Minotaur took the aqua jet directly, but grabbed the fossil again, this time throwing it up towards the ceiling of the cave. Wes used this opportunity to go and attack its legs once more, slicing as fast as he could with windslasher. "Distract him a bit more!" He called out to Kaiden.

Shavir was just about to make a comment when a bright light appeared in front of them. The light got brighter and then exploded, leaving a big cloud of smoke. Coughing could be heard from inside the smoke, until it revealed Froppo standing there, trying to clear the smoke from his face by waving his hand. "Boy, I'm losing my touch." He chuckled. "Oh, everyone's here? I must've read my clock wrong." An hour glass without sand appeared on his hand. "Yes, it's a bit off." The item disappeared and he smiled at everyone. "Well I'm here now, why are we here again?"
Shavir's booming laughed filled the area. "I never get tired of you old man. We are here for the council. Which I believe it's a great idea, specially since it was thought up by such a wonderful mind."

Xavier noticed Momo and thought that he see her for the first time... Foxkin, huh... He didn't cared much for most of council members, but he never meet a Foxkin before.. He was curious as with everything that was... 'New' to him. He glanced at her and looked for a moment, then make in mind note to himself that he would have a short conversation or something later, as she greeted them and introduced herself. He made a little bow to her as greetings and said quietly "Nice to meet you".
A bright light... Why old guys always want a flashy entrence.. He didn't know.
"Hi Pops..." he said to Froppo. Pops and Froppo sounded similar to Xavier.
--
Kazu managed to avoid serious demage and called his pokemon.
"Arashi!" said Kazu and his pokemon walked up next to him "You can see, why this guy is fast now. Don't you?" he asked Luxray. His pokemon noded.. Trick room. "Arashi, Get rid of that crap while I will play a bit with him"
Luxray noded and get to work. Kazu stood up and walked to the bull on two feets "Cheap magic? The one using dirty tricks is you... But I couldn't expect nothing less from barbaric beast" Kazu took a deep breath "Will you come to me or will you just try to look soo cool by attacking girls?.."

Rowena shouted out towards Nora. "I would not have it any other way." As she said that, an arrow flew right past her. It collided into the overtly large dragon, and caused it to lash out. Which caused Rowena to br sent back with a swipe of the tail.

Janis rushed forward, and readied her two swords. She attacked without care, and swiftly. She was reckless, and just tried to end it. Which caused the leader to lash out and try the same move he used on Rowena. Janis jumped over the tail, and brought her sword down to slice into the tail.

Jamie on the other hand was helping the other dragons with their small offspring. He was helping with their care. He loved to take care of pokemon. He had his gaurd up, but would not attack. One of the little bagon, walked up to him, and he stooped down to pet the small dragon type.

Storm ended up taking the baby to the temple. When he got there he was greeted by the sight of one of the priest, and an espeon talking. He walked up carefully with the sleeping child, and spoke to her. "I am sorry to bother you miss, but I was wondering if I can talk to someone about a problem regarding the abandoned child I am holding."

“Standing behind me might not be the best option,” Wite inspected the crudely constructed flesh golem, not too impressed, but a good effort from an amateur Fleshcrafter, “Annette, stay light on your feet, find and harass the Necromancer if you can, Bell and Owen will help you out, I’ll deal with this thing and join up with you when I can. If you can’t find the Necromancer then attack this thing from other angles.” The blood knife formed in Wite’s hand as she ran forward and off to the right, crouched low while dashing around at an extremely high speed, something only achievable due to the different anatomy of her legs.

As Wite neared the creature she changed the shape of the knife to be more of a bladed hook and attempted to hook the blade into the nearest bit of flesh she was near.

Bell fluttered around zipping around the room like flashes of lightning before stopping near the ceiling and conjured up a large pitch black sphere surging with black and purple electricity. The tentacle designs on her plate gauntlets were glowing with a deep almost black purple light. The sphere shrunk to half its size right before it shot off at the flesh creature leaving a trail of black and dark purple lightning.

Spike launched out a line of Stone Edge at the flesh creature the moment Wite dashed off and Blitz fired a Flamethrower at it. Owen moved closer to Annette prepared to follow wherever she decided to move to.

Annette just nodded and watched as Wite got to work. She was at a loss of what to do since Wite was busy fighting with Fifi purring comfortably on Wite's head. But, given the current situation, she was probably safer there. Annette took in a deep breath to gain courage and began running across the room, relying that the others would provide a safe passage for her. Once on the other side she noticed a door, which she hoped contained the necromancer. "Come on Owen!" She called out valiantly.
She bust the door open with a hydro pump and walked inside. To her disappointment, it was filled with more skeletons. "Okay I can do this!" She concentrated and water began to form around her, various tentacles were created, which began acting as whips and hitting the enemies. Annette however, kept her eyes closed and did not move at all, with her hands holding on to her magic staff tightly.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
While Michi enjoyed her time playing with new friends, Rene became a little jealous she wasn't with them. "I'm going in" she whispered to Maira.

Rene stood up, not too fast to avoid scaring the Pokemon. She placed her hands behind her back and smiled. Trying to look the least intimidating as possible. She cleared her throat to make sure they heard her before talking.

"Hi, I'm Rene, Michi's friend. Nice too meet you!"

Michi stopped playing and looked at the elf, tilting her head to the side, looking confused as to why she was doing that and ruining their play time.

Akane began to get upset at Kazuo. "Can you please stop with that stuck up attitude! Who are you trying to impress? This is a serious situation. Stop provoking the monster!"

Owen moved quickly to Annette’s position. Spike followed suit throwing out Stealth Rocks, Rock Throws, and Rock Slides to crush and slow any skeletons that were in the way, but Spike was looking worse for wear, he’s getting tired, anymore extraneous use of his moves and he would have problems keeping up just moving through the tower.

Wite literally barked out some orders as she noticed Annette and Owen moving and Blitz shifted position and followed them as well. He breathed out embers and moved around efficiently using Feint Attack.

When Owen caught up to Annette, he scanned the room, more skeletons, but Annette seemed to be handling them fine. Owen watched the water tentacles work for a while before he noticed that Annette was still as a statue, holding onto her staff for dear life. He gently tugged on the sleeve of her robe, “Er…Annette? Are you okay?” Owen asked as Blitz caught up. “How are we going to get through these rooms? None of us here besides from Wite fights in close combat really well.”

Blitz growled and leapt over a gap between the water tentacles, he Crunched, Fire Fanged, Super Fanged, and Headbutted his way through the ranks of skeletons. He occasionally Dark Pulsed to when the skeletons got too close, knocking some of them apart and sending some flying. Eventually he reached the far wall and proceeded to Iron Tail it as hard as he could knocking several stones loose in the wall while breaking a few. He did it again and again, until eventually the wall section was beaten up and heavily damaged. Blitz crouched down low and breathed out a huge Fire Blast into the damaged wall, blowing it apart, creating a large hole to the outside. The heat and blast from the attack knocked back several skeletons allowing Blitz to retreat.

Owen stared at the hole in the wall through to the outside, wondering why Blitz did such a thing, then he remembered, and as he remembered a large black shadow flew past the hole only to return a few moments later hovering just out of reach. Outside of the hole Hydra looked in at the skeletons, massive amounts of fire was burning in the mouths of all three heads as it prepared to fill the room with a large Fire Spin. “Annette! Could you make a water barrier or something please?” Owen tugged more on her sleeve.

"Like hell I am trying to impress someone! I know thats serious situation!!" Kazu shouted and looked up at her "Please... Cant you trust me for once?..."

- 8 years ago (If you don't want to read Backstory just skip till you see another '-')
Hazamuda Dojo
Kasusen, known also as Sentoro (real name) was a famous master and owner of the dojo, where many famous worriors of the realm trained their skills.
There was also one burden...Sounds of the wooden swords ring out from the place of training...

"Sei!" said Yogonomaru as he destroyed opponent sword and sent him flying at the wall. "Lazy Idiots! What were you doing all this time?! Listen up, moment of weakness on battlefield can be fatal!..."
*Yaaawn*
In this renowed Dojo was a young boy... Considered as nothing more than a dead weight...
"Ko... Mu... Gii!!!"
"Ah, Yogonomaru-dono! Good morning!"
"Late again, aren't you? You are really brave!"
Kazu smiled "I am unworthy of your praise" "I wasn't praising you! Catch!" shouted Yogonomaru and threw at Komugi wooden sword, then rushed at him. They exchanged few blows but...
"Sei!..." Komugi sword broke and Komugi jumped away. Yogo-san rushed at him but..
"I give up!"
"Wha-... You give up! If you lose weapon, use limbs, if you lose limbs, use teeth!"
"That's enough, Yogo! Komugi, why did you give up" asked master.
"If I continue fight, Yogo-dono would beat me up so bad that I would lack my training"
... Instead of training in Dojo, Kazu trained in forest and returned after 6 months...
"Komugi! Where you been you lazy stand and..." started Yogo as he rushed at him. Kazu simply raised his hand and show his palm.
"*What's that*" thought Yogo and stopped "*I felt for a second like I got pierced by something*" He looked down at himself, but he was alright. "It seems that you are stronger Komugi" said Kazusen and smirked. "Sensei, show me your technique!"
"And when I show you?"
"I will give up" Kazu said and smiled.
"Get ready"
"Yeah!"
*Give up and surpass you*
...in another place, it is said that there were made stone pillars with different size, lenght and weight with written names on them, with cuts after sword...
-

He sighed "Seems that I can't give up this time, so... I just gonna win with you all" he said and drew his second sword. He still felt hurt.. Akane really didn't believe in him.. If... Sensei and others didn't die back then... Now he just need to beat bipedal tauros, comparing to that monster, he is nothing. "Arashi, Thunderbolt!" Arashi used thunderbolt and hit Kazu's swords "Get ready!"

Once again the shellfish fossil was thrown, this time high in the air. Kaiden focused hard, and was able to get through to The Pokemon that it needed to release another Ancient Power attack. In midair it charged up, and then hurled the rocks at the minotaur to batter it once again.

Torrena stood up now that all the members of the proposed Wizards' High Council had arrived. With a light bow, she addressed her gathered colleagues.

"Greetings to all. We have met to confirm that we have permission from the rulers of al four Kingdoms to form a Wizard Council. You all know our purposes for formation already, so we can skip straight to the main question. Do we have permissions? As agreed, I have petitioned to the throne of Kelan, and have gained permission from King Wes."

She looked around at the others who had been delegated to petition the rulers of their own kingdoms, waiting for their responses.

Every single Yamper in the shrub clearing turned its gaze upon Rene. Several left the circling of the Mareep to stand in between her and the rest of the Pokemon in the clearing. One or two went to the mother Yamper and stood guard by her. Some also caught sight of Maira, since Rene had drawn attention in their direction. The group had now stopped playing, and all focused on the humans. Some were merely curious, and some were growling a warning.

The Minotaur saw the incoming ancient power and was tired of the human slashing his legs. He roared as he stomped his foot and stone edges came up around him, shielding him from the ancient power and stopping Wes from moving around. Wes street smarts helped him out though and he managed to make his way up the pointy rocks and out back to Kaiden. "Just hold on a little more."
The silver monster shattered the rocks he created and swung his ax at the fossil Pokemon.

The golden Minotaur looked at Akane and Kazu, with a confused look as too why they were arguing in the middle of a fight. This distracted him from Azumi long enough. Nana teleported the queen above the monster and she fell towards his back, stabbing her sword into it's right shoulder. The monster roared and began running around, trying to shake Azumi off, but she held on, twisting her blade to cause more damage any chance she got. The Minotaur, now in panic, began sending stone edges everywhere and because of his speed, it was a matter of time for the cave to begin to rumble, getting ready to collapse.

Annette let out a scream when Owen interrupted her. Her water tentacles dissolved. She turn towards Owen with a shocked expression. "What?! What happened?! Did Wite die? Did you die? Are we all dead?!" Her breathing got heavier with each word she spoke.

Shavir nodded attentively with his arms crossed over his chest. His Hawlucha doing the exact same thing. "I'm good to go." He said with a strong firm voice. "I will help anyway I can to enrich our knowledge for the good of us all."

Froppo had just sat down as he nodded towards Xavier when Torrena asked them about the permissions. "Well I figured a permission from King Wes also applies to me." He noticed the fox girl. "Want an apple?" He pulled one out from his sleeve. He gave off the feeling a grandpa does when giving candy to his grandchildren.

Last edited:
"My mother thought the idea was a great one. I take it we are going to be discussing things like that of the war that happened five years ago, and how to plan in case of things like this pop up again?" Weren had his hand resting on Giga who was alseep in her lap. It seemed the Serperior enjoyed the environment of the forest clearing. The toadstool that, Weren turned into a small monster. It had the makings of a lion, a small bear, and top that off with the large mushrooms that were growing on it.

Xavier watched Foxkin and Pops that was trying to gave her an apple "Be careful, It can be poisoned" he said with half-joking thone, trying to seem nice. "Of course, my beautiful, smart and definitly not a self-centered Queen allowed me after short conversation that ended in friendly thone that I can help you guys out with everything"
-
Kazu saw an occasion in this "Sorry for everything, Akane.." he just said and headed forward for the beast, trying his best to dodge stone edges. He split blood from his mouth as he walked, unfortunatly, when beast throw him away, he hit a sharp rock. Nothing was broken, but seems that he was a bit demaged. Still, he rushed forward at enemy and when he reached panicking beast, he lunged his electric swords at it's neck. He had to hurry a bit and help Azumi to kill it, or they will end up with the cave falling at their heads. He used the fact that beast was too busy with panicking and aimed the vital spot.

Last edited:
Rocco and Tempest were continuing towards Rolen, not having much luck, the two were mostly discussing their different lives as they walked towards the beachfront, looking for Rolen.

"Rolen?" Rocco called out.

The Pokemon had been lagging a bit, but they had stopped earlier to heal some injuries on them. They continued searching the beachfront, eventually heading towards a path into a forest.

Alice gave Azumi a nod before going back into hiding. She was no fighter. This fight was sure to kill her if she made any wrong move. And the worst part was, her Pokemon weren't with her. In fact, she doubted she would be fighting alongside them for a long while. She gave a sigh and watched the minotaur with a bit of fear. What if they couldn't defeat it? She then realized how weak she was, how useless she was. It angered her slightly.

The dragon roared in pain as it shot fire at the swordswoman then tried to bite down on her. It's fury ran strong. Humans were terrible creatures that needed to be wiped out of existence! He vowed that he would get revenge on what the humans did. Another arrow pierced his scales.

The flesh monstrosity roared as he spit acid on the ground around him when he got close to Wite. Then he swung his clever at her.

The skeletons around Owen and Annette went to attack them with thier scratches. Turns out, phalanges are really sharp, or the necromancer sharpened the bone before reanimating them. Either way, the bones were extremely sharp.

One of the priestesses sat down next to the Espeon. "Aw, you're such a cutie." She reached out to pet him. "I wish I had an Espeon."

.... ...... ........................
Razan had found an amazing coast side cave, hidden behind the beauty of the beach itself. There was a small jagged cliff that loomed out like an arrow head inside of the darkness, and below lay an open space; big enough to live in.
"Weather Ball," Razan whispered out into nowhere, and a reaction from his hand came immediately. A orange sphere rose up from his palm, and illuminated the wide clearing. The mage sank his arm down, and the light source stayed in place. Razan grinned.
He slipped off his cloak-like robes, setting them aside, and sighed. Razan didn't know what to do at this point. He thought about going into town and exploring for a little while, and he liked the idea of that. He put his robes back on, and soon headed out of the cave, to the beach, and then to the forest where he started from. While walking, thoughts of Akali burned in his mind, but the mage forced them out. He would take care of that business sooner or later.
After a while of walking, he was finally in the range of the city. What Razan hadn't noticed before was that all of this seemed so surreal. This place was practically a paradise. All the structures, all the shops.....were so..................................
Well, he couldn't put it into words. How he felt here, he couldn't describe. That scene compared to this was baffling. Something caught his eye. There was a job board up. Maybe that is were everyone went.
Razan strolled over to it, curious as to what there was. He read multiple before choosing one that looked good enough for him. In a moment due to the directions, he was off.

A long while later he found himself on a farm side, with long rows of crops stretching across the hills. Razan looked down at the paper he was holding. The task was to water a large number of plants, and this certainty needed emphasizing on the large number.
A roundish lady in her mid-forties noticed him while she was carrying a wheelbarrow. "Ah! So you must be the taker! Finally someone willing to take out on this offer!", she exclaimed chuckling to herself. Razan bowed. "My name is Razan Takenawa. I come from the land of Kelan, and I arrived here today. I hope that doesn't make this job anymore different for me," he stated.
The lady scratched her head, new to this knowledge about visitors. "Well, of course it won't matter! We all bipedal mammals helpin each other out, right? Anyhoo, I'm Lou. I've been working on this farm here for a good while now."
As she walked closer, Razan began to draw more detail off of her. Her hair was a naturally curly brown, with just a few gray hairs. Her eyes were a golden brown to match and draw contrast from her eyes. She gestured to a rusty old contraption to the corner of a nearby barn. It looked like it was on another wheelbarrow, but he couldn't tell what it was from the distance. "That right there is the watering machine. Fill up the tank there and drive it around the crops. That will do it once you run it back three or four times or each row. Oh, and if she stops, its the axles. There be some metal wool in the barrow to get that off dear."
Razan shook his head and smiled. "No, no, that's okay. I don't need a watering machine."
Lou looked at him, her head slightly cocked. "No machine? You don't suppose a watering can now do yah?"
Razan did the same, and responded. "No, I have my own ways," and from the palm of his left hand grew a large gray sphere. He closed his eyes and tossed it above the crops. The sphere began to empty its contents, spilling out gray clouds across the crops. Once all of it was spread out, it began to rain. "Oh my....", Lou said with her mouth agape in amazement.
Razan's eyes opened, and he turned to Lou and bowed to her again. "I apologize for not explaining earlier. I have a certain type of magic taht allows me to create weather affects. I'm sorry if that scared you," Razan said to her.
"Oh my god.....Oh my god....." Lou said looking out on the crops being watered. She then screamed with excitement and joy, and shook Razan out of his bow, to his surprise.
"That's amazing! How could I be scared of such a helpful talent like yours?!" Lou happily said smiling, as Razan did the same, slightly confused. She pulled from her pocket a small leather pouch filled with the islands currency. "Take this, your payment. I added a bit more than what the paper said aaaaand, if you come back tomorrow and do the same, I'll pay you again. Ok? You're the most help I've gotten in a real long time."

Razan looked up at her, and shook his head. "I-I can't accept this, this is too large of an amount."
Lou frowned at him and forced the pouch into his hand. "Yes you can. I won't accept it back. Come on, that's plenty for a day or so of food, ain't it?" She winked at him. "You got yourself a job buster."

Razan walked through the town feeling better than when he left, taking in all of the views...

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene gulped as the attention fell on her and Maira. She took a deep breath and smiled while placing her hands in front of her where they could be seen. Maybe if she acted casual and calm, they would accept her.

"Hello, my name is Rene. I'm here to escort these Mareeps back to their home." She wasn't sure if they could understand her, but she couldn't think of a better idea.

Akane looked confused at to what Kazu was saying. She didn't understand what he was talking about but now wasn't the time. Her body was too slow to attack directly like Kazu was, but she couldn't think of something else. She rushed ahead, her blade covered in rainbow flames, ready to strike after Kazu.

Kaiden tried to hold out, but he was nearly out of energy. Then the hit fell, and the blade of the Minotaur’s weapon forced through the tough shell of Kaiden’s summon. It burst into blue energy, fanning out and making swirls of sparkles, before fading like a thin fog. Kaiden’s eyes snapped open. He had failed. He painted with every breath, but he wasn’t sure how long he would be breathing now that his summon was gone.

Torrena nodded as several of the others announced that they had gained permissions.

“Excellent. Now, we have all six members of our proposed high council. Does anyone wish to request changes to the format of meetings?”

Quince nuzzled his head on the priestess. While he was loyal to Rolen, he always enjoyed pets from those he thought friendly. His tail waved back and forth slowly, and he looked rather contented.

Rolen was engaged in talking to Amra and Stella, recounting the old days and catching Stella up on some of what had happened since she left. He paused for a moment, though, when he heard a call on the wind. It seemed that everyone was calling his name, now...

“Hello?”

He called down the beach. Now he could see the figures moving a ways off, and he waved his hand above his head. Inside he was felling just a tad bit frustrated that his quiet time with Amra kept being interrupted. He understood Stella coming to look, but still...

The reactions of the electric types varied yet again; some were curious, some growled warnings, and several stepped closer. Maira slowly got to her feet and presented her empty hands in the same way as Rene. From behind her, Togetic flew forward into view as well, and several of the Yamper shifted their vision to the flying type. After a moment, one Yamper stepped forward and began to bark.

“Yamp yamp, yyyyyyamper!”

It’s head cocked to one side. After looking at Rene for a moment, it shifted its gaze to Michi.

“Yamp?”

-Momo-
Momo stared at the offered fruit, there was nothing done to it, especially poison, but as a Foxkin poison was something that her mother taught her to be able to sniff out “No thanks,” she said holding her hand up with a letter sealed with the royal symbol of her kingdom. “Permissions are here.” She offered the sealed envelope to Torrena.

-Wite-
Wite dashed closer and at an odd angle to avoid the axe swing. She was touching the flesh monster now and successfully hooked onto the flesh of the monster and crawled onto its physical body to avoid the acid spit. The hook tore apart the flesh as Wite used the momentum to give herself the leverage she needed to get onto the monster. The wound exposed sinus and muscles that were pieced together unnaturally by magic, stitches, and staples. More importantly blood began to flow out of the monster and as it did, the blood connected to Wite and her blade in long curving strands that angled and bent around surfaces to the make the connection from the wound to Wite. “Perfect.” Wite grinned, her claws and blade dug into the flesh of the monster. Her knife was gaining mass from the blood being channeled into it, rapidly growing in size and was now the size of a standard longsword. Wite altered the shape to be her favored hook sword.

She stabbed the blade’s hook deep into the monster’s flesh and she used it to climb around its body in addition to its randomly protruding bones, in addition to her claws, she was tearing apart the flesh more by more causing the monster to bleed some more, and all of the blood bleeding out was connect to Wite via blood strings and wires. Wite was moving around sporadically and nimbly making her a difficult target to hit on the monster’s body, using its massive bulk against it. All the while Wite was moving the blood inside the monster’s body, manipulating them into thin spikes and needles of blood that would shoot inwards towards its body and would occasionally rupture out from the skin on the other side to Wite's disappointment the creature had far less blood in it than she anticipated so she was attempting to tear it apart internally, but due to the monster’s size, lack of blood, its raw bulk is keeping it relatively steady despite the massive internal damage.

Wite was trying to maneuver to the monster’s head and shoulder that was holding its weapon.

-Owen-
Owen looked at Annette with furrowed brows and a blank stare. “Wha…?” He looked around in panic as the skeletons quickly closed in on them after Annette’s water tentacles dissolved, “Water barrier! Make one quick before we’re stabbed to death or turned into ash!” Owen shouted. He turned around just in time to see a nearby skeleton reach for him. Owen attempted to knock the skeleton away with his right arm, holding his knife he tried to punch it away with the handguard.

The skeleton was not completely oblivious, being quite a bit larger than Owen, the skeleton managed to grab hold of Owen’s arm during his attempted attack. Spike was not paying attention, looking at Hydra as he charged the Fire Spin. It was when Owen began yelling in pain as the skeleton’s fingers dug deep into the flesh of his arm when Spike came around to, his exhaustion was causing his focus to waiver. Spike sprang up and tackled the skeleton holding his young owner’s arm as hard as he could.

The hit sent the skeleton flying in several pieces, but at the same time the skeletal hand that was holding Owen’s arm was also sent flying but not before tearing five deep groves into his forearms from just under his elbows to his wrists, from the skeletal hand that was clutching him.

Owen screamed in pain and his blood began spilling out of his tattered arm, he began to feel light headed rather quickly. “Water barrier please before the… Fire… Spin….” He managed before he fell onto his butt sitting in place, holding his elbow, hopelessly watching his blood flow out of him. His blood loss was making it difficult to focus on what he needed to do. He was trying to use his own blood manipulation to slow the blood flow, but it didn’t seem to be enough, his life was flowing out before him, his vision began to darken.

Hydra had finished charging the Fire Spin and its three heads fired it into the room. It was three globs of fire that they spat into the room, and when they hit the floor, they exploded in whirling flames that would quickly spin, expand, and cover the room in a twisting fire inferno.

Last edited:
Storm-
Storm was in a very small clearing. He had the baby on him, in a sort pouch like thing that he had made. It seemed that Storm had grown a bit attached to the baby. Though he was determined to find the baby a suitable home. With care, Storm placed five purple crystals in a circle around him. He had a book open to a page, the page was a spell for travel to last known place realitives.

"Through time and space, send me to the place I seek. The place where I can find, someone to help me in my time of need. I place to safely stay for the person I bring with. Here these words, here my cry, send me now, and cross the divide."

With the last word spoken, Storm and the baby were sent up in balls of glowing white light. The light seemed to take them a long way from where he was originaly. What he did not count on was being thrown into a large group of fighting undead. With a quick flick of his wrist, he sent a lot of them into the wall causing them to crumble into a pile of bones.

Storm ran and used his telekinesis to send skeleton after skeleton into one another. He ended up in the large tower where he spoted a couple of familiar faces. With their bond, Storm sent a message to Aura. "Aura, take care of Owen. Make sure to put up a protect while you work. Spirit, take care of as many of thos monstrous things as you can."

Aura rushed to the injured lad's side, and threw up a protect. This caused a lot of the skeletons to fly back into one another. She then started a healing pulse directed at the boy.

Spirit took to the air and started to fire a flamethrower at the large group that was around the protective shield. She wanted to make sure that they would not get a chance to attack the shield and take it down. It seemed that she was maneuvering around any attacks that are thrown at her.

Rowena-
Rowena came forward with her swords and brought a large x shaped slash in the neck of the large dragon. She wanted to make sure that she ended this pokemon. It had caused a lot of harm to a lot of people. With it distracted, she shot up a large spear of ice to embed itself into the tail of the salamance.

Janis was able to slash the tail with her sword. It seemed to have caused a lot of damage to the appendage. Which fell to the floor, with a thud. She landed on the other side with a slide.

The large Salamance was in a lot of pain. It seemed that it tried to fight, but with a lot of things coming out at once, it was not able to fight as effectively as he could have before. The lesser male salamance, took this time to go ahead and end the leader. With one bite, the large Salamance had their head bitten off. It seemed that all it took was for others to come in to help with the menace.

When the leader fell to the ground, the other came over to thank the ones rhat helped free them. They started with the one that came to them first. Which was Nora. The bagon even tried to cuddle up to her.

The only one who was not with Nora was the one that helped with the attack. He stayed by Rowena's side, and nestled into her. It seemed that their was a bond forming between the two. It was as if their soul connected to one another. It could be seen in the way they are reacting to the other's touches. Rowena even fed him some berries that she had on her. "There, there here this will help with some of your wounds."

Amra-
Amra was glad to be able to catch up with Stella. She had always thought the mage was a bit more of someone she would see in her brother's friend group, but after the five years in the guild, she grew a bit more softer towards others, and let her true self out. She actually smiled more, and brought a lot of joy to her face.

Gene was happy to have someone new to play with and came barrelling down the cliff to meet the new arrivals. He stopped in front of the two eeveelutions and tried to get them to play. He was a very large persian, but very much acted like a kitten most of the time. "Oh I am sorry, Stella this is Gene. He is a friend of mine that I gained while at the guild. Gene this is Stella."

Last edited:
The Silver Minotaur finally fell to it's knees, thanks to the attacks Wes had provided. The King moved along quickly, going for the neck, but he was stopped by an invisible barrier. Wes jumped back to where Kaiden was. "Dammit, now what? How are you feeling? Can you fight"

The Golden Minotaur grabbed Azumi from his shoulder and threw her at Kazu, sending them both flying against a wall. Unfortunately, he was too focused on those two, that he didn't see Akane's attack. The monster roared as the blade hit his neck, but he managed to slap her away before she did any real damage. He stood up and roared angrily. "I've had just about enough of you all!" He appeared above Azumi and Kazu and prepared to stomp on them, but once again Nana teleported them away and above the monster. "You go for the injured shoulder, I'll hit the neck!" Azumi called out as they both fell towards the beast. The Queen saw her sword still buried in the Minotaur's shoulder, so she made two ice swords and prepared for the attack, as the monster looked up and prepared to receive them.

Annette was in shock as so many things happened quicky. She raised her staff above her head and let out a high pitched scream. A water bubble appeared around all her allies in the room, protecting them from the fire spin. When the attack was over, she fell to her knees, her eyes watery. "This is awful!"

Froppo shrugged and began eating the apple. "I have no problem." He said as he he chewed his food. "The forest is a nice place."

Shavir nodded. "I agree with the old man. Nothing beats the feeling of the fresh wind on your skin. One of the small pleasures in life."

Kazu, at first hited by Azumi, then sended with her at the wall and ended being crushed between her and wall with Minotaur force. Blood seemed to drop from wound on his head and forced him to leave his left eye closed. He isn't fighting for himself, pride into pocket and deal with the opponent in front of you.

He smiled softly "Got it, Queen. Let me repay a bit for earlier action" he took a breath, 'Owww'.... His chest hurt a bit, maybe wound on his head wasn't the only thing after he ended between wall and person. He sighed and focused his breathing. Blue and sometimes yellow lightnings appeard on the blade. He noticed Azumi sword in minotaur shoulder.. They can be useful.
"I am ready"
-
Xavier sighed "I don't mind about the place... Well, Sun is annoying me a bit" he said, his hair had their true, white colour. Sun was revealing it and luckily, nothing more and nobody see that his white hair is his demonic one... He just change hair colours during the day for them.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Pika pi!" Michi scratched the back of her head in an embarrassed way. "Pika pi, pika chu!" She tried to explain they were looking for the Mareeps.

Rene just smiled as she knelt down. "Right, we need to take them home and if any of you adorable little puppies want to join my team, that would be amazing. I swear you would love it." She turned to Maira and gave her a thumbs up.

Akane had smashed against the wall and was struggling to her feet when she saw Azumi and Kazu make their attack. She wasn't fast enough to help them, but she could go for the attack afterwards. She began running (in slow motion) towards the Minotaur, her blade igniting with colorful flames as she prepared to attack the neck once again.

-Owen-
Owen smiled faintly as he saw Aura in front of him. The pain he was feeling was but a dull numbness now, his vision blurred and he passed out as the Pokémon began to heal him. There he sat next to Annette in his own small pool of blood, slumped over and faintly breathing, he had lost consciousnesses but was not dead.

-Bell-
Seeing that Wite has things under control, Bell decided to help out Annette and Owen. She faded into nothingness and reappeared next to Annette. Her third eye immediately darted to look at Owen and it saw that he was still alive, faintly, but alive.

Bell zipped in front of Annette, “Hey… HEY!” Bell tried to get Annette’s attention with a few snaps of her fingers, but it wasn’t working. “Hey, look at me! LOOK AT ME!” Bell shouted while grabbing a hold of Annette’s head with her gauntleted hands trying to raise her head up to look at her. “Get a hold of yourself, please. Things are not as bad as it seems. Stand up, stand proud! You act like the leader so be the leader, and leaders DON’T SHOW WEAKNESS!” Bell smirked revealing a darker side rarely seen, her teeth were shaped like fangs and her pupils became vertical silted and reptilian like that only flashed for a moment.

Bell held up Annette’s face up by the chin with one hand almost in a lovingly manner, staring into her two eyes with her three, the cosmic galaxy swirls and lights of her eyes were no doubt mesmerizing. Bell snapped her fingers with the other, the tentacle designs on the gauntlet pulsed a dark violet light that seemed to make the designs on them slither and writhe. A large black portal appeared in the center of the room they were in that nearly covered the entire floor space.

CRUNCH!

A huge indescribable maw shot out of the portal and snapped shut like a Sharpedo shooing out of the water to bite its next meal, the teeth were needlelike, transparent, and covered with ichor and blood, whatever kind of indescribable cosmic eldritch horror that he maw belonged to was not visible, just its mouth, and it had just devoured everything hostile in the room. Right as the maw snapped shut and fell back into the portal, it closed and vanished back into nothing. The room was quiet again, with the exception of the flesh monster in the other room that Wite was still fighting. Blitz had leapt back into the dome of protect to avoid the maw in the nick of time.

“Now, behave like a leader, or Wite will eat you alive. You hear?”

"That's easy for you to say!" Annette called out. "You literally come from hell! I have never done anything like this before!" The grip on her staff tightened. "I wanted to just have a nice time but with you guys everything turns evil!" She dusted her robe. "I'm not weak, I wanna see any of you have a low magic level like mine try and take on these things, acting all mighty because you got demon powers." She walked over to Owen and began applying her healing magic. "Just get this over with quickly so we can go!"

The golden Minotaur reached out and grabbed Kazu with his hand, he then used the other hand to stop Azumi, who drover her swords into the monster's hand. As the monster roared in agony, he didn't notice the third attacker. The Minotaur smashed both Kazu and Azumi to the ground and pinned them down. "I've had it with you two!" He prepared to crush them when Akane's blade went through his neck. The head in between Kazu and Azumi and the rest of the body fell to the side. Azumi covered her eyes as blood fell on her face. "Disgusting!" She cried out as she removed the hand from on top of her and got to her feet. "I need a bath." The queen complained as she tried to remove the blood from her face and hair.

The silver Minotaur saw the other two talking and went in for the attack. Wes, seeing Kaiden tired, decided to face the beast on his own. "I wanted to try this on my own, but I can't risk my teammates life like this." The shard of the water jewel that was in Windslasher glowed as Wes moved at an incredible speed, leaving a blue ray as he ran around the monster and slashed it's legs, too fast for the monster to react. When the best fell to it's knees, Wes finished it off with a direct hit to the neck. While the body of the monster fell, the king walked over to Kaiden and offered his hand. "Come on, let's go with the others."

Ashley had finished giving Razan her talk, and remembered she needed to find Jerry to get her sword fixed, and even with a Greninja and a Chimecho, it wasn't going to be easy finding a six foot three inch bipedal chicken like pokemon. She looked through town with both her and Razan's parts of the reward trying to find Jerry.

--------

Rocco heard something.

"Tempest, I heard something, let's investigate."

The two followed with their Pokemon, and possibly found who they were looking for.

"Rolen, Amra?" Tempest called

-Bell-

“I don’t really know what this Hell is, but how can you have never done something like this before? Weren’t you apart of battles and the war from a few years ago?” Bell was a bit confused, was Annette referring to Bell’s home being Hell? It’s always just been home, if anything this realm was more ‘hell’ then her home. “I don’t have demonic powers, but right now, is not the time to argue about semantics.” Bell watched Annette healing Owen, “He’s fine, just passed out from bloodless, so unless you can get more blood into him, just wait for Wite to revive him.” Bell looked on, noticing Annette’s distress, she smiled kindly, “Look, we should hold our position until Wite can rejoin with us and you seem like you need a moment to… recollect yourself. I promise you, we will have a good time, maybe not here but eventually we will.”

Last edited:
Stella smiled at Amra and nodded, keeping her staff upright. "Nice to catch up with you as well." She honestly wouldn't have liked the elf a few years back, but trying to rekindle with her former classmates made her realize just how hoity that thought process was. Now, old habits didn't die overnight, however she didn't feel as negative about non-magic users. She smiled until she saw the charging Pursion, until Amra explained the large cat. Solar was eager to play, however Luna hid behind Stella. "Sorry about Luna. She's very shy."

Nora obviously was used to the love of dragons. She held the bagon in a secure fashion, not wanting him to fall. She also made sure to keep the baby in the mother's sight at all times. Although she helped them, Nora knew not to anger a mother dragon. They were vicious and were quite easily extremely difficult to calm down. After a bit, Nora put the baby down in a way the mother saw she didn't have the baby anymore. She sighed as she felt Wyvra land on her shoulder. "What were you doing?" Wyvra chirped. "That's what I thought."

The monster reached up and tried to pull Wite off of it before swinging his cleaver down on her.

Torrena chuckled slightly. "You misunderstood me. I said format, not location. I agree that this is a pleasant spot to meet, overall. But does anyone wish to suggest a change in the... I suppose you could say the hierarchy of the council? As the council stands now, we have the heaviest weight in all matters we discuss, but other wizards are permitted to attend meetings and make suggestions, at least in future. I wished to make sure all were agreed with this system, and give the opportunity to suggest changes."

Kaiden watched King Wes strike down the minotaur, surprised by the power that was unleashed. He accepted the king's offered hand to help him stand up, and nodded. "Let's go." He started to walk, but he couldn't go as fast as he had on the way in. He had used up quite a bit of energy.

Rolen glanced around to see Gene leaping down the hill to join them. He gave a small smile as the Espeon began to play with the friendly Persian, but then turned his gaze back down the beach. He could hear voices, and more clearly than before. He thougt he caught his own name, and Amra's. Instead of yelling again, he bent light off the palm of his hand and set off a small flash, angled towards the approaching figures. He was confident that they would see it if they were looking his way.

Maira had an idea, and joined in once Rene had stopped speaking. "We have a pen that they can go in. All you have to do is herd them over there, and then it will be much easier to take care of them." She was thinking that this might be a species that was used to herding Pokemon like Mareep, and that was why they were keeping this group here.

For the most part, the posture of the Yamper remained the same. However, a few looked more curious and more comfortable than they had been before. The idea presented by the two humans and the Pikachu didn't seem all that bad, but many of them were distrusting of and unaccustomed to humans.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene looked over at Maira and whispered. "Whenever Arca shows submission, he lays on his back and exposes his belly and neck. Maybe we should do the same."

Rene looked back at the Yamper and smiled as she slowly began to go down. She went down on her knees first and then slowly rolled over to her back. She tilted her hide to the side showing her neck and spread her limbs to expose her belly. She took in a deep breath and waited for the results. Meanwhile, Michi just giggled at the sight of her partner on the ground.

Akane placed her sword away and took out some small bottles with some sort of cream in them, from her sleeves. She handed one to Kazu and one to Azumi. Akane was good with herbs and she usually made medicine that helped with superficial wounds. It was a tradition from her country. She sighed and looked at Kazu.

"Next time, could you not taunt the enemy so much?" She said with an upset look, as she tapped her right foot and placed her hands on her hips.

Last edited:
-Wite-
As Wite tried to maneuver around the monster’s body she was suddenly distracted when she heard Owen’s scream in pain echoing down. Hear ears immediately perked and turned in the direction of the sound. During the slight moment of pause the monster managed to grab onto Wite and pulled her off of it. “Aww crud.” Wite dissolved the blood weapon into a fine mist and surrounded the monster’s fist. “Not this time big boy!” Wite’s eyes flashed red and the blood mist collapsed and reabsorbed into Wite’s fur in an instant filtering through the monster’s fist.

The monster dropped Wite as its fist that held her fell apart into cleanly sliced pieces. Wite then formed a thin barrier from the blood that she pulled into her fur to block the cleaver swing.

Storm-
Storm threw up his hand. It caused a lot of force to be directed at the monster. Which would cause the thing to be flung back. All of the force that was uses caused Storm to kind of sweat, and lose his breath. He seemed to cause him some arm to do it. With a bit more force, he launched himself into the air, and pulled out his broom to fly right past all of the skeletons. He then made his way to stairs, and passed the monster. He hoped he was fast enough to get past without having to face the thing.

Rowena-
Rowena was distracted by the large male Salamance, that she did not notice that the others were trying to get the dragon tamer to follow them. It seemed that they want to show her something.

(*ekhu* parts arrive as his lungs aren't unharmed after this.. At least they aren't in bad shape either)

"I am sorry, Akane... I just thought that if I will taunt him then he will be more focused on me than on you and that even if I would be managing to do much, then at least that you could do something as he could be less focused on you..*ekhu*... Or maybe I am just trying to justify myself" he said and took a cream that she gave him, putting it on his wounds. He wasn't brave enough to look at her at first, but then he did and smiled. She at least wasn't as wounded as him or Queen. He was glad... "Again... I am really sorry..*ekhu*... Yell and be mad at me as much as you want just..." he stopped and bit his tongue ".. Seems that this flower is still attached to your hair, even after this fight... *ekhu*" He tried to stand up "Just.. Don't leave me,please... Be mad at me as much as you want.. Even for entire life if you want.. But don't leave. I would want to tell you something, after we leave this cave.."

-

Xavier sighed, embarrassed as Torrena chuckled at them. When she explained that she was talking about format and not location. "Format sounds fine for me" he said quickly and looked away from the rest. His Zoroark just watched them bored from the distance.

"Well I think that's sweet." Azumi said as she walked by the two demon slayers, applying her healing magic on her wounds. "Throwing yourself to the enemy so your girlfriend doesn't get hurt is romantic, in a way." She she collected the head of the Minotaur. "Let's go turn this in." She began walking towards the way they came in, Nana walking proudly behind the queen as she was probably the reason they won.

Wes chuckled as he placed Kaiden's arm over his shoulder and carried the Minotaur's head with the other. "I can't wait to see Azumi's face when she sees this thing. How is the guild by the way?" He tried to make small talk as they walked. "I've heard nothing but good news so far."

They eventually found the other team. Wes smiled as he saw Azumi carrying the head of the Minotaur also. "Think we will get double the prize?"
Azumi rolled her eyes. "That doesn't matter. Here Kaiden let me help." She dropped the head and began applying some magic on him. "Making sure no bad injuries, you just seem really tired. I can't help much with that."
Wes looked over at the demon slayers. "You two did okay? My wife didn't get in your way did she?" He said sarcastically.

Annette joined the fight again, using her water to make the floors slippery, it was a simple spell but it always worked. "Just get this over with." She said with an annoyed tone.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane crossed her arms and gave Kazu and upset look. "Stop being a drama queen. I can defend myself as much as you can, so I don't need you sacrificing yourself like that." She was going to continue when Azumi made her comment. "Girlfriend?" Akane's face blushed as she looked away and followed the queen.

The demon slayer did not say anything all the way back until reaching the other team. She avoiding looking at Kazu the whole time. Her mood did lighten up when Wes made his joke, but she remained silent, just replying with a small giggle.

Kazu also followed in silence and didn't say anything... Akane was angry enough at him... When Akane was scolding him, he didn't say a word, just looked her in the eyes and nod from time to time. A blush arrived on his face, When Azumi mentioned girlfriend part, He blushed and it was hard for him to hide it at the beginning... But nobody noticed, so maybe he was lucky.. Or not.. He glanced at Akane from time to time as they walked.

When they met with others and Wes said his joke, Kazu just said quietly "The one getting in the way was me..." and then he noticed he said it out loud, he hoped nobody heard him... He wished to tell Akane something... But she wouldn't listen to him right now probably...

"What the!?" Rocco yelled, blinded by the light.

Tempest turned around to find Rolen and Amra, the two they were looking for.

"It was Rolen, he's a Light Mage." Tempest told Rocco.

The two then Followed the light to where Amra and Rolen were.

"Finally, We had two people, my aunt and her boyfriend, appear on the Island," Tempest explained, "We got the unfortunate task of clearing forty odd ground types from a farmer's field so he could plant crops, most complied, except five, three were killed when Razan showed up, I think the Garchomp was after Ashley, The other two went after us, two others, another Torterra, and a Swampert, left after explanation, and Meganium is holding on, Leafeon finally recovered from her seasickness, Tyranitar and Turret were fine."

On the way to rejoin the others, Kaiden told King Wes a bit about the guild and the way things had been running until they left on the voyage. He had just finished when they found Azumi and her group. He was surprised when the queen forced him to go through a check-up. These were not the kind of people he had always supposed royalty to be. He thanked her once he was done and then moved to sit down on the ground until they were ready to get going again.

Rolen stared at Rocco and Tempest as they blurted our their story. He had a hard time following what they said for a moment, and his eyes narrowed.

“What? Who was killed? What do you mean...?”

He gradually began to piece together what they had said, and soon he had a general picture.

“All right. I’m glad to hear nothing went too bad.”

Maira watched Rene for a moment, wondering just how crazy this idea was. But she had a strange feeling, somehow, that it just might work. She slowly lowered herself and assumed a similar pose to Rene, with neck and belly exposed and arms splayed to the sides. Her eyes closed, and she waited. After a moment, a Yamper walked up to each of them and licked them on the forehead. It had worked. When Maira opened her eyes, several of the Yamper had assumed positions around the flock of Mareep and prepared to drive them forwards. Others bounced around, sparking a bit and clearly excited. However, several stayed back with the mother Yamper and her puppies. They were too young to go out with no idea of their destination.

Stella frowned when she was ignored by the two that knew Rolen and Amra. She listened closely, even if she wasn't the one being spoken to. Besides, she wasn't told to leave or anything. Even if the two didn't even seem to notice her. She glanced at Sola, who was happily playing with the Persian, then she reached down and stroke Luna, who was looking at the Persian fearfully.

Nora took off her bag and leaned against a rock before looking inside of it. "Goo, you're so heavy!" The Sligoo looked up at her and gave a coo. Nora sighed and crossed her arms. "You're walking for a bit, or else I'll break my back." He cooed again and pushed the bag down, exiting it as Nora went to follow the Salmences. Occasionally, Nora stroke the Salmences' scales, smiling to herself.

Alice watched the minotaur fall and followed the queen silently as the two groups rejoined. She didn't alert the group of her presence, however, she had a feeling that the queen still knew she was being followed. She glanced at Nana worriedly, knowing that psychic types had mind magic and she was unsure what all that mind magic entailed, but she told herself to be careful of what she thought around her.

The walls seemed to speak again. "So, you took care of my new monster. You know, it took me weeks to get that right." The walls sighed. "Go on then. Continue up this path. I can't wait to work on you later." A loud squeak that came from the echoing walls went through before the walls returned to normal.