• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Salamance NPCs-
The dragon types led Nora to a vast room. It seemed to have been carved out by years of flames used by the pokemon that lived there. The walls gave off this black sheen to it. Though that was not the main attraction of the room. In the center was a large pile of objects that seemed to have come from the people that failed where they had prevailed. It seemed the bones covered most of the room. The bagon would occasionally push Nora towards the pile of objects. It seemed as if they wanted to reward her for her help.

Rowena-
Rowena was too busy to notice that Nora was out of the room. She was talking softly with the Salamance that she helped kill the leader of their group. It seemed that the two had formed a bond. Rowena would back away, and the Salamance would follow. It did not take long for her to figure out that she had gotten a new friend out of the mission. "How would you like to come with me? I know that there are times that people might not like you, but you can be the light that shows them that not all dragon types are bad. What do you say, want to come with me and explore the world?" The salamance was happy, and just cuddled his head into her neck. It seemed that he wanted to come with her as well.

Weren-
"I will say that this method would be a great addtion. Having the main council, and then allowing others to come in to voice their opinion, it would be a worth while thing for all involved. I do say that we might want to find a place that is more secure, incase we do need to keep our plans secret from the public. Though for now, I do not see that as a problem." Weren was calm and level headed. He knew that the forest was not a great place to meet if they wanted to keep things quiet about their actions. With a little movement of his arm, a vine grew out of the ground beside him, and an apple grew at the end. The royal elf took said apple, and bit into it.

Storm-
Storm jumped to the ground, and recalled his broom. She shrunk his broom back down, and walked to the door at the end of the stairs. Using both hands, he pushed the door open with his powers. Causing whatever was on the other side to fly back and away from the door. It seemed that the young witch was pissed. Spirit was right beside her friend. Though no one could have seen her, as she became invisible.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene giggled as she felt the Yamper lick her forehead. She opened her eyes and was happy to see it had worked. She gave Maira a thumbs up as Michi chowed down on a berry she found. The elf got up and dusted herself clean. She was excited to see the small electric Pokemon work. Hopefully Arca wouldn't scare them.

"Okay, let's go! I bet the farmer is anxious to get his Mareep back." Rene told Maira as she made her way back the way they came from.

Azumi looked around for Akali's apprentice. She had seen her during the battle and if she was hiding again, it probably meant she was okay. She should learn her name. The queen took a deep breath and gave the golden Minotaur's head to Wes. "Take these and go turn them in, everyone else, let's go get cleaned up and have some dinner it's on me, okay? We will meet up back at the boat. Nana, I need you to teleport around the island and inform everyone." She looked around. "Hey Akali's apprentice! Come out and join us, we're going to dinner!" She called out and then looked at the demon slayers. "You two also."
Wes looked annoyed, he had just be sent on an errand while everyone else got to go get ready for dinner. "Well," he told Kaiden, "You better follow the Queen's instructions, nice working with you, see you later." He began walking away, not in the mood for running.

Nana began doing as she was told, her voice being heard by the entire crew. "Dinner at the ship, hurry up! Cookies are mine!"

Annette pouted when she heard Nana. "We're gonna miss dinner! Can't we just hurry this up, like have Bell eat the tower or something?!"

Shavir cleared his throat. "Being open and transparent is the best to keep our kings and queens from growing suspicious. Last thing we want is them having to send representatives just to watch over us."

Froppo just nodded at everything everyone said, enjoying his apple.

Akali stood behind Alice. "Finally found you. Are you hurt?"

-Wite-

The monster’s axe hit the blood barrier and cracked it, the blade sticking halfway into the shield. Wite readjusted the blood barrier and coated the cleaver like plant roots, grasping the weapon before she twisted it around violently in the monster’s hand and sending it flying back into its head. The cleaver jammed deep into the monster’s skull and fell over motionless.

“Well that’s a bit disappointing….” Wite recollected the blood off the cleaver in a twisted whip-like stream and turned it into a ring surrounding her like usual, as well as extracting the remaining blood in the monster. She eyed the cleaver on the ground and looked away, “Crude weapon….” Her ears perked up as she heard the Necromancer speak through the walls again, her ears turning trying to pinpoint the location of the sound but could not. “Well if you’d rather work on us now, I’d be glad to oblige if you come to us.” Wite chuckled as she made her way into the room that Annette and Owen headed into. Upon arrival she spotted Owen sitting slumped against a wall with a blood trail leading to a large pool of his blood a few feet away. The scene was rather chaotic, Annette looked distressed per usual during these kinds of situations. Bell was floating by the unconscious Owen with a worried Spike. Blitz was standing guard around Annette, and by the sounds that Wite could hear, Hydra was still flying around outside the tower. The entire room seemed to be charred somewhat.

Bell immediately took notice of Wite as she entered. “Did that monster give you trouble?”

Wite sneered at her and walked towards Owen. “Blood loss?” Wite crouched down inspecting Owen, picking up and inspecting his arm, it had healed, but a scar remained. Wite assumed it was Annette or some Pokémon that Storm brought, she could smell his presence. With a wave of her hand Owen’s blood pool on the ground join with the floating ring around Wite.

“Are you going to revive him?” Bell zoomed to the opening in wall that Hydra had shot the Fire Spin from before zipping to the door way that Storm blasted open, she turned and followed Storm.

Wite’s red sclera and the entirety of her eyes began to glow a bright blood red that lit up the shadow they were in, in a eerie glow. She reached out to Owen with her right hand and as she did so, strands of blood from the ring around her swirled around her into her outstretched hand forming a thin coating around her hand and a slowly growing sphere in her palm. The scene resembles a wheel of blood with twisted spokes surrounding the center. Spike whimpered and cowered.

With a slight frown Wite looked at her outstretched hand, she hesitated for a second before the sphere in her hand along with the coating of blood formed into a large blood spike that her hand was now a part of. With her left hand she steadied Owen by holding his shoulder and with one swift move she stabbed the blood spike into the center of his chest. As Wite pulled her hand out there was no wound on Owen’s chest and the blood spike was inside of him, the red eerie glow radiated from where Wite stabbed him and it continued as the blood disbursed into his body, lightning up his veins and gradually fading away.

The glow in Wite’s eyes faded as Owen began to wake up. Wite poked his forehead a few times to get his attention. “How you feeling?” she asked backing away from him while still crouching.

“Uhh… wha?” Owen blinked hard a few times like he had just woken up from not enough sleep.

Wite poked his forehead again and looked closer at him, his eyes had a fading red glow, but as far as she can tell, the blood healing was successful. Without warning Owen lunged and embraced her, holding her tightly and burying his face into her fluffy fur around her head and hair. Wite sighed and gave him a few pats on the back, her expression softened and for a few moments Wite appeared to be kind and gentle, an expression rarely seen.

Owen let her go.

“Come on, let’s get going, we got a job to do.” Wite stood up and helped Owen back onto his feet, he was a bit wobbly but stable. Spike looked relived and stayed near him. The two of them walked through the door that Storm blasted open and caught up to him. Blitz was on high guard looking around while Fifi was still on Wite’s head.

"What the heck!?" Rocco yelled at the moment Nana told him "Dinner at the Ship! Cookies are mine!"

"Back to the ship then!" Tempest called out.

The two males and their Pokemon headed back towards the ship, running into Ashley, Kato and Windchime, who were looking for Jerry. The three and Pokemon continued towards the ship, arriving shortly before anyone except Azumi, Akali, Wes and a few others. They boarded the ship, noticing some of the Crew looking confused by Ashley's presence.

Nora shook her head at the dragons, refusing the gift. "Sorry, I can't take these." She took out her small axe. "This was made by my people and is the traditional weapon for us. My dad made this for me." She then took out her crossbow after putting her axe away. "And this was made for me after, well, the incident." She sighed and petted the Bagon, making Wyvra jealous.

Alice looked at Akali and gave a hidden agitated sigh before giving a smile. "No, not at all," she said. "Besides, if things are to dangerous for me, I know to back off and stay hidden but in a spot to keep an eye on the queen. So, what have you been doing?" Genuine interest peaked within her, her mind telling her that she was only asking this to make it easier to get the jewels.

The High Priestess of Foszanith called her, the protector of the gem of light. Apparently, someone requested to see the gem, an outsider. She sighed as she prepared to leave with the High Priestess. The gem was in a necklace around her neck. She would never call upon the raw power of Foszanith, no, but she needed to keep it near her at all times.

Up the stairs of the tower, Bagon eggs sat, releasing a putrid smell, as if they were all rotten. Bagons walked around with the skeletons, their skin the color of rot. Further off, a roar could be heard of a Pokemon, but it was off. A small rodent scurried by, paying the group no harm. It watched them with curiosity.

Last edited:
Tsonea was simply sleeping against that tree from before, using Shekeke as a very... somewhat effective pillow. She rolled in her sleep a bit as the broadcast for food consumption was let out, so she'd probably be without dinner that day. Her eyebrow twitched as she whimpered lightly in her sleep from what was most likely a bad dream. It surely must have been something that would sound innocent, but was actually as terrifying as the seven circles of hell.

Emma got the message for food, but she was still a little preoccupied. She had a bit more work to do, and her very last customer decided to come at a time she wasn't taking anything from anyone. See, that guy from earlier who she threw out was back: and now he had a few friends. She sighed again, then walked out from behind the counter, putting up the "Not in Service" sign. She gestured for the group to follow her outside, and she then dragged them along to a nice, secluded area. When they all approached her over there, she smacked all their hands away, but now they were feeling punchy. Emma gladly obliged with this request as she began to bare-knuckle brawl the 6 of them. She got hit once or twice, but by the end of it, let's just say that not only would they be peeing blood for a while, but they would never get to approach a girl with confidence ever again. She put them in a pile before walking back to town, and eventually the boat. She lightly tossed Mack up and down as she waited for dinner, and pet him so he didn't feel completely ignored. Tybalt just sucked, and stayed up in the crows nest. He was too traumatized after what he saw on the menu on that other island.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

-[ Pack is Back ]-
Pack slowly rose from his bed made up of hay and leaves. Over the course of these 5 years, Emma had ordered him to stay behind at the Stormbreakers guild while she worked as part of the royal guard. He really was just there to do all the manual labor, including things like getting training targets, hauling cargo and supplies, and... housework. He went into the guild hall and put on his pink apron and bag of cleaning tools. He simply swept up and all around the the guild, he really wished he got more time to train...

Rolen heard Nana’s voice in his mind. He glanced around briefly and took a deep breath.

“Dinner time. Let’s grab our stuff from the hill, Amra, and head back to the ship.”

He went up to the top of the hill and packed up the remains of their picnic. Once it had all been gathered, he lead the way back to town and headed for the ship.

Kaiden nodded his goodbye to the king as he split away from the rest. He decided he would follow Queen Azumi back to the others, at least. He was beggining to feel just a little better now.

The trip back to the Mareepherd’s hut was rather uneventful, but it was an adorable sight to see the Yamper running around the Mareep and herding them in the right direction. Just when they were within sight of the hut, Nana’s message came through. Maira giggled that she hoped Nana wouldn’t take all the cookies.
When they arrived, the place seemed deserted. After a minute, though, the Mareepherd came out and looked at them.
“Eh... can ya get em in the pen?”

"I'm glad you're okay. If it's too dangerous, just get the queen to safety. She is always your priority." Akali looked towards the group, sighed and turned back to Alice. "I helped some jerk with a mission. Nothing too big. We should go eat. It's been a long day." Akali took off, running through the trees until reaching town, where she used the roof of the buildings.

Azumi lead the group back, walking at a nice pace so that everyone could enjoy the view. Meanwhile, king Wes had turned in the heads of the Minotaurs and refused any rewards that came with it. The king made his way back to the ship, where the Queen's group had arrived already.
"Alright everyone, wash up and meet up on deck, we will have dinner ready." Azumi smiled as she made her way on the boat. She looked around for Owen, to ask for some errands, but it seemed he wasn't back yet. "Well, I guess I'll have the sailors go get things prepared for dinner, I hope they're not busy."

Annette followed Wite closely. It was better for her to stay close to the strongest one there. What she didn't like was the sight of the next floor. The small Bagons looked terrible and Annette was afraid of getting close to them. "Bell, hurry up and go kill the bad guy. That's an order!"

Azumi walked up to Eudora. "Could you have the sailors prepare some food? Have them use whatever they can to trade for supplies. Inform the chef we need to feed everyone tonight."

Akali stood next to Alice. Her Aimpom ran over and sat on the red headed Ninja's shoulder. "Hey, don't you have Pokemon?"

Skyler was on the ship with Gabe, laying around lazily. The island was...nice and all, but...it wasn't for him. No restaurants? How was he to learn the various dishes that they provided? He sighed once more, and Gabe mimicked his exhale. "You need to stop runnin' away. I know you are curious an everything, but just going along with the queen like that?! That's absurd!"
Gabe thought back to the moment Azumi said that she would take him in. Maybe he was charming.
A moment later, one of the crew members aboard the ship came into the room and informed the chef that they needed dinner for all, and they were trading for supplies. Skyler nodded in approval, and the man went away.
Moments later they were in the Queen ships kitchen, looking through what they had. They were okay on supplies, but this stop would hopefully fill them up again. Looking through supplies he saw that they had a good amount of fish on them, so he decided that they would be having that.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Razan got Nana's message, and decided to come to the meal. He had explored many of the shops around, but didn't buy anything yet. Castform was around with him as well, but the Pokemon didn't look too happy. "I miss him too...", Razan said with a heavy heart.
He was talking about Flygon.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene walked besides Maira the whole way, with Michi on her shoulder and Arca way back to avoid scaring the Pokemon. As Rene heard Nana's message, her tummy grumbled. It looked like she had forgotten to eat, again. However, the most difficult thing was to keep herself from taking a Yamper or Mareep, they were too adorable!

"Hey Maira." Rene whispered. "Do you think I could ask for a Mareep?"

A jealous aura could be sensed from Michi.

Akane had followed the group, admiring the island and not talking to Kazu. When they arrived at the ship she thanked the queen and wondered off to look at the big boat. It was way bigger then the one she and Kazu arrived in. Her Fletchling nuzzled in her head as they looked at the different Pokemon, specially the giant Pidgeot.

Kazu sighed as they walked... She won't talk to him at all for the rest of the day probably. When they reached the ship, he said "Thanks" to the Queen, but he didn't go on a board..
"Have fun, Arashi. Eat something and behave" said Kazu to his Luxray and went somewhere.
-
"I shouldn't go for a dinner, when I cause only trouble to them.." Kazu whispered to himself and sighed. He was laying on a tree branch few meters from the ground and looked at the sky. "Minotaur was powerful but slow... Situation changed by the trick room..."
He closed his eyes and imagined the fight... "2 or 3 to 10... I could win 3 fights to 10 with him... that trick room" he jumped off his tree and put a piece of paper on that tree with 'ミノタウロス' word on it. "I will need to raise my reaction time... Arms strenght... Foot work... How I could train all of this... Maybe not today"

Storm-
The witch was not happy with how the place was looking. It looked like they would have to deal with this on their own. To top it off, he was saddened to think that he would not get any of the food that the ship had prepared for them. Especially the cookies, as Storm had a bit of sweet tooth. So with the wrath of not getting anything to eat, Storm used his powers to send bagon out of the tower with his power. He hated that the this necromancer was using his gift. There was only one course of action, and that was to end the suffering of those pokemon under his power. With each flick of his wrist, he grew more angry at the thought of this man. With purpose he moved into the room, and did not let up until he was in the center of the room. By that time, he had sent the eggs out of the tower as well. Storm was pissed and this manifested in the way his eyes began to glow a dark purple. There seemed to flames that came from his eyes, and with a muttered spell in Latin, his hands became ingulfed in flames.

Amra-
The elf was glad to hear Nana's voice, she really wanted to see what the others were up to. Amra was glad that Rolen took care of the other two, as she would not have been as happy with the way her picnic was interrupted so many times. Turning to the light mage, Amra offered a smile, and begun to speak. "Hey Nana just told the guild that supper would be ready soon, so it might be for the best to get back to the ship. I am really glad that you came back. Between you and me, it was kind of touch and go with the way that guild was thrust into the thick of the war after you fell ill."

Gene was glad that he had someone to play with. He was really to know that the new pokemon were so kind. He was getting ready to start a game of tag, when the mention of food, so the abrupt start was something that he was used to when it came to Nana's commands. He did slide up to the espeon (umbreon I forgot which one was playing with Gene.), and gave them a side hug before sitting at Amra's side.

Rowena-
Rowena followed the dragon tamer when she got the message. She did not know if she was part of the guild, but she did not want to leave without an offer made to her. "Hey I am sorry to bother you, but my queens partner just sent a message to me. It was about getting to the ship for food. I am sure there will be plenty, would you like to come along." Next to her was the salamance, as he had decided to come along with the spellblade.

~Eudora~
Eudora nodded at Azumi and let out a sharp whistle, “Ahoy ye three, go into town 'n get trade around fer somethin's t' prepare a good meal yea? Make sure its somethin' nice.” The three sailor nodded and dashed off on their way, their Machokes and Machops following behind them. "I'm sure the fairy would be able to cook up something nice once she gets back, if not, my chiefs can handle it no problem."

~Wite~
Seeing Storm throwing and tossing around the Bagon out of the tower, she took advantage of this extracted what little bits of blood they had as they flew out, as well as slicing them to pieces with said blood, just to make sure there won’t be any stray zombie Pokémon wandering around. Dark magics tend to have strange and unwanted sideffects even after its controller dies. She extended her ring of blood to encompass Annette and Owen as they proceeded through the tower, the ring tearing through skeletons before they could get close enough to do anything.

“Good work Halfling.” Wite complimented Storm with a slight tone of sarcasm, “You’re doing well.” Wite noticed a small rodent that had been scurrying around and watching them. She seized its muscles and lifted the rodent into the air, “Don’t look very dead, what is is? Some kind of rat?” she levitated the stiffened rodent up to Fifi, who was still onto of her head “You’re a cat right? Wanna be useful and kill this thing?”

Owen and Spike followed closely behind Wite, next to Annette and Bell was invisible, but she was nearby keeping a close eye on the boy. Blitz was walking next to Wite looking quite tired, but he was conserving energy knowing that Wite could keep them safe for a while.

A young man, dressed in the traditional clothing, walked up to the ship. "The visitor, Azumi has been requested by the council to meet with them. Please refrain from taking anyone with you without warning. If you want to have someone follow you, you must disclose that information right now."

The Dendene squealed as Wite picked it up with her magic. It wasn't exactly alive, per say. Just like everything else there, it was undead. But yet it was more alive than everything else touched by the necromancer. It still had a free will, emotions. The only thing that set it apart was its dull fur. Its tail curled between its legs and its nose twitched constantly as it looked fearfully at Wite and Fifi.

Nora shrugged. "It's fine." She gave the Bagon a final scratch. "Goodbye little one. Protect the others!" The Bagon gave his best impression of a roar. Wyvra landed on Nora's shoulder as they made their way out of the cave. Goo slowly followed her as he reentered the bag so then he wouldn't be left behind. Nora, with a lot of difficulty, carried her bag out of the cave and made her way back to the ship. She was pretty sure the queen in question was the very same queen. Queen Azumi was the only queen she had ever seen or heard of before, anyway.

Alice looked at Akali and stammered a bit. Vixie noticed this and came running over, pretending to care about the food. Especially since she heard some of the crew talk about lunch. Vixie skidded to a halt, pretending that she just noticed Alice. The small fox-like Pokemon then ran to Alice, who sighed. "This is a Pokemon that likes me. She runs off sometimes, so I wasn't exactly sure if she followed me. Right, Vixie." Vixie nodded, but then gave Alice a small glare for a brief second. She didn't like the fact Alice tried to hide the fact she had not only one Pokemon, but two. Though, she understood why she did.

Stella smiled at Amra. "And I am glad to be back. I honestly took to long of a recovery time." She gave a small chuckle. Solar, her Espeon accepted the hug before trotting back to Stella and Luna. The Umbreon's red eyes shyly watched her sister trot back to them before closing as Sola playfully batted her sister. Stella rolled her eyes at the two as her new Pidgy sat upon her shoulder. Stella started to make her way back. "Any ideas of a name for this Pidgy?"

Azumi eyes lightened with joy when she heard she could finally see the council. Naturally Wes would be the best option but he wasn't around and there was only one persona Azumi could blindly trust without giving it a second thought. "Emma Fyst. She is around the island I'll send for her to catch up. I hope that's okay. Either way, please lead the way, I'm eager to meet your leaders." She turned back to the group on the ship. "Start dinner without me!"
Nana heard the conversation and send a telepathic message to Emma, asking to find Azumi. Then she went for her dinner. The cookie jar. The Gardevoir didn't know but Azumi had requested a crate full of cookies to be loaded, of course she kept this information from anyone since if any other mind had that info, Nana would find out. Anyways, Nana got to the jar, teleported to the deck and sat down on the edge, munching down on the cookies.

Fifi meowed and purred at the Dendene. Annette walked up and looked at it closely. "Well Fifi liked it, but I'm not sure if we can keep it. Is it safe to keep? Or will it try to kill me in my sleep?"
Fifi didn't seem to care anymore as it began massaging Wite's ahead again, gently with its paws.

Akali looked down at the Pokemon and nodded. "Well it's good to have them close by they can always help out. I've been meaning to ask, do you specialize in any element?" She looked over as the queen was preparing to leave.

Storm-
Storm stopped in his tryst in destroying the monsters that seemed to have no feelings. That is why he felt as if he had to take care of said monsters. When he looked to his group, he felt a sense of panic in said small pokemon. What was very surprising, was that the child was still asleep on his chest. It is as if the fact that there was a battle going on around affected the baby. With a flick of his hand, he pulled the small pokemon towards himself. With a few words muttered in what only one person in the room would understand, (Wite) he knew that this pokemon was different compared to the others. "This one is not to be harmed. It still has it's soul. Others at this point do not. It could be that this one was spared the same fate as the ones you see before us. I will not let you take out your anger on one innocent pokemon, dead or otherwise." Storm then allowed her to sit in his bag that is rested on his hip.

Alice paused for a second before speaking. Was it really a good idea to tell her? Well, she was going to find out at some point, might as well have Akali trust her more. Besides, if Alkali trusted her, she was more likely to be able to run off with the gems. "Kinda, dark. I'm able to blend into the shadows." She gave a small unconcious smile at Akali before correcting herself. However, Vixie noticed this and wagged her tail a bit as she gave a small, happy yap.

The Dendene calmed a little when the Skitty purred at him. That was good, right? Then it grew uncomfortable when one of the trespassers talking about him killing her in her sleep, which honestly made him sick to think about. Then he went over to the undead-killer, which terrified him. But he was unharmed. Not only he was unharmed, but protected. All because his owner decided to bring him back with a soul. When Storm placed him in the bag, he climbed out and onto his shoulder, not like being inside bags. He had mixed feelings about the group. On one hand, they were probably climbing the tower to kill his former friend. On the other, they were going to stop the necromancer's tyranny.

Nora continued walking back to the ship, looking up at the dark grey clouds that covered the whole sky. She sighed, slightly upset that a sunny day was over. After all, the sun was behind the clouds now. Goo cooed from within her bag, excitedly as Wyvra simply nestled her head down to nap as most small children do.

Rolen walked up the gangplank just in time to hear Azumi asking for them all to start dinner without him. He cocked an eyebrow curiously, wondering what had happened to take her away fro the meal. He shrugged, though. It really wasn’t any of his business. He walked belowdecks and put away the picnic gear in the ship’s kitchen. Then he took a quick look around for Quince, but the Espeon was nowhere to be found. Rolen was a little concerned, since he was fairly sure Quince would have received the dinner message as well, but let it slide. The Espeon was probably on his way back still. Putting his friend’s absence out of his mind for the moment, he returned to the deck to look for Amra and Stella. He had a question for the other mage.

“I guess you could ask him for one. Just make sure you get one that wants to come with y-“

“Stop whisperin’ and get the darn Mareep in the pen already!”

The man interrupted Maira’s quiet reply with an impatient half-scream. Maira was a little shocked, but she tried to comply. She spoke to one of the Yamper who were closest to her,

“Hey, could you please move them into the pen? They’ll be safe in there.”

The Yamper cocked its head curiously, but when Togetic flew down and talked to it for a moment it nodded and began barking. It’s companions each gave a yip in return. They ran back a short way, formed a semi-circle around the Mareep to that part of the pen would provide a wall, and... charged. Yipping excitedly, they began to spark up as they ran. In a fright, the Mareep tried to find an escape from the horrible (from their perspective. It was adorable to Maira, since they still looked so happy while growling) onslaught, and found it in the damaged section of fence. They bounded through, desperate to get away, and soon they were in the pen. The Mareepherd still hadn’t moved.

“Fix the fence. I don’t want to call anyone in to find ‘em again.”

The heat of the stove embedded sweat beads into Skylers forehead as he thoroughly cooked the meat. It was brought to the kitchen below decks by the sailors who informed him that dinner was to be prepared. They hadn't specified what it was from, but the chef knew from its consistency that it came from a shellfish. Most likely Corphish. The fire below was starting to burn out, so he proceeded to snap his fingers a few times to light it back up. Embers came from the snaps and lit the fire back up. That was pretty nifty.
¨Gabe? You got the vegetables ready?¨
The dragon looked over to its trainers and nodded. The pokemon had been using slash to cut the vegetables. Skyler nodded and grinned and prepared another pan to cook the raw ones.
A few minutes later, plates filled with seafood kabobs appeared from the kitchen. The chef sighed with relief. ¨I bet they never had this before. This is what we did back home when we didnt have anythin else to make. Were gonna have to go out to the market to stock up on supplies cause were runnin low. Thats what sailing for weeks does to you.¨

Tables had been set up on the land by the docks and chairs placed around them to seat the members of the Stormbreakers. Skyler with his arms full of fours plates carrying food and Gabe with his hands full of empty dinner plates set out for the tables and set up everything for dinner. Ordered by Skyler, a bell was rung by a sailor signaling dinner time. Skyler waited patiently for everyone to arrive.

*************************************************************************************

Making his way back to the docks, Razan observed that dinner was prepared. He also noticed that Alkai and Azumi and one more person that he couldnt recognize. Thankfully he wouldnt have to deal with her right now. The mage spotted Ashley from a distance looking for something, but he could tell that what she was looking for wasnt him. Razan kept his hood on and sat down, his eyes scanning the area.
The other will be here soon...
Jerry meanwhile had poked out from the safety of the ships and onto land, looking around for those he recognized out on the docks.