• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Me and Arca can handle some roudy rock Pokemon!" Rene said out loud. "Anyone want to come along? I think the reward for this one is really good. Plus, Michi has a trick or two for these kind of Pokemon. Right Michi?" She looked over at her Pikachu.

Michi was busy scratching herself under her chin, she looked at Rene confused and then let out a joyful "Pika!". Arca followed with a loud bark and a wag of his tail.

Rene looked back at the others. "See? We got this. Just show me the way!"

Akane looked at Kazu and smiled. "I'm fine, just disappointed about the lack of food stands." She gently pushed him with her shoulder. "So, you're the expert in demon haunting and I'm your beautiful support, where to?"

"Hmm... That's a shame indeed" said Kazu and then he continued "Well, we still have to book a room in the inn and we may go look around later" he said "As experience tought me, asking people about demons is just stupid, so we will need to search for clues.. Anything" he said and smirked as she said 'Beautiful support' and 'expert in haunting demons', then he lead to an Inn. He had some problems with paying with money from his and Akane's country, but he menaged to book a room in the end and returned to her.

He smiled to her as he returned "Okay, now.. Shall we look around here?"

Last edited:
Rocco and Tempest had followed a little behind the group as they went through the tour, seeing Everytime at a slower pace, waiting for the guide as Tempest continued with his frustration. Tempest's Meganium followed behind, helping to keep his trainer in check.

-------------

Ashley had a Pidgey land on her head.

"We're needed at the castle, Kato, get my stuff, and Windchime, find Castform, maybe he can find Razan." Ashley told her Pokemon.

Kato had packed her stuff in her bag, which she took, and Windchime flew off to find Castform, if she can. Ashley, however, started heading towards the castle.

Last edited:
Akali moved her lips, as if for a split second she smiled. "Practice makes perfect. Try focusing on your target and not wether it's a competition or not. When applied on the battle field, it doesn't matter how many you hit, it matters if you survived."

---- Kelan ----

Wes yawned and drank from his wine. He thanked the maid as she left and closed his eyes, until Torrena walked in. He sat up straight and listened to the mage. The idea of a mage council was a good one, but he had to decide if Azumi would be okay with it. Then again, he was the king.
"That sounds like a good idea. I approve of it. Feel free to use one of our free rooms in the castle for your meetings." He read the scroll quickly, paperwork wasn't his thing. "I don't see any problem with it. By the way, I saw your student, he was doing pretty good. In case you were worried."

---- Cezare Island ----

Wrecker charged towards Sinbad. He swung his giant hammer at great speed, but the black knight jumped over, just to get hit directly with a hydro pump from Ariel. The king was shot across the docks and smashed into a pile of crates. Wrecker created a giant sand golem that stood about 2 stories tall and had it smashed it's fist into the crates. But a red flash was seen as Sinbad ran up it's arm and sliced it's head off. The fire swordsman then ran directly at Wrecker. Clang! His sword met the golden hammer. They seemed to be struggling, but Wrecker's strength was superior as he pushed the king back. Sinbad jumped backwards and began slashing at the air, sending fire like thin waves towards his enemies, but Ariel quickly got rid of them.
"You two seem to know what you're doing." Sinbad said with a smirk as his eyes glowed red. "But this can't continue." He then rushed ahead at an incredible speed, to fast for Wrecker to react. A scream of pain was heard as the fire sword went through Wrecker's chest. But, the hammer user wouldn't go down that easy, he grabbed Sinbad by the shoulders. "Ariel!"
The water boy summoned a giant bubble around the two and then froze them. "Old man, get close and use your blood to stop him, now!"

Last edited:
Maira listened to the arguments for and against the task. Nora did have a point. Michi, Arca, and Togetic all had Typing problems against Geodude or Graveller. But the Pokemon weren't the only ones that could fight, and Maira suspected that they would have strategy on their side. She wanted to try it. She helped Bob get into a more comfortable position and then spoke up.

"How about this, we'll go out there anyway and just observe the situation. We can get an idea of how many there are, and maybe get some more details from the person who owns the fields. Either way it will be a fun walk, and... look, on the board there's another mission asking someone to help track down some missing Mareep, and the directions look like the same direction as the other quest, so we could do one or both. For the Mareep one, I bet Arca will have not trouble!"

Torrena, bowed again when Wes finished speaking. She exited through the doors into the room where a few Stormbreakers and others were waiting, gave a polite nod, stepped into a haze of mist that had appeared in the middle of the room, and vanished. Torrena was a master of the Misty Step spell.

Rolen sighed and leaned back. He was content. He knew they had plenty of time to talk and eat whenever they wanted, but for now the pleasant sounds of the sea and the wind, and the knowledge that Amra was there next to them, and that they had as much time as they wanted to just be.

Alice nodded to Akali's advice. It wasn't a competition. The ninja reminded her of her father in a way. He was so calm when he trained her to be a thief, like he and her mother were. She snapped back into reality and looked at Akali. "It's your turn still."

Nora nodded. "I know. And I would be awful fighting living rocks. I have a crossbow and an axe. Both of which would do awful against rocks." She sighed and nodded. "Fine, we'll go." However, she showed that she was clearly upset with her constant frowning. Sure, Rene liked it, but she didn't. It was two versus one. And she was the one. She glared at the ground and crossed her arms, not liking her chances. She doubted that even if she was the only one that could get her team seriously injured, that they would turn around. She glanced at Wyvra worriedly. The young Noibat didn't seem to notice the upcoming danger.

Stella looked at one of the guards and sighed. "Is it fine if we enter the throne room now. I received an invitation from the king himself and I have the letter in my satchel. "

The old man immediately moved himself forwards to the men trapped in ice. He knew that it would not last very long, so he had to make his time count. Mr. Kato closed his eyes, and focused. He could tell the difference between the two, mostly by the blood count. The earth user was quite larger, so he was easy to identify. That meant that the other one was the target, so he focused on him. He could feel it. His blood flowing through him, the raised heartbeat due to battle, and most importantly, he could feel his vitals. The old man seized control of the black knights blood, it obeying his command. It began to harden just like ice, the blood beginning to stiffen the trapped mans movements.
His goal wasn't to kill the knight, but to incapacitate him to the point where he couldn't move or attack. That way, when it was time they could question him. Once all of the mans blood was formed to a solid, he worked on Wrecker. He had been stabbed badly, and he wasn't going to let him die. Mr. Kato didn't think he would die in the first place, but just to be safe, he started to heal him. He forced the blade out of him using his own blood, and formed a giant scab over his wound. Once he was out, he could do more.
"Ariel, you can unfreeze them now. I have control over him," the old man said with confidence.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Not knowing what to do, Skyler went on with whatever the rest of them were doing. He felt sort of like an outcast, not knowing what to do with these people. Heck, he didn't even know their names, or where or what they were from. The cook sighed, as he would do whatever they did.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Razan was waiting for Rowena to respond, but then Castform alerted them how something. A Pidgy have flown in through the window. Razan thought this was a bit strange until he gazed upon the letter that it held. The weather mage took it from the small bird Pokemon, and swiftly opened it up. After a few seconds of briefly reading through it, he stood up, and handed it to Rowena.
"It seems that we are needed. I will talk to you later," Razan said.
Him and Castform left, and began to make their way to the castle. The guards immediately noticed and recognized them, stepping aside for them to enter the throne room. As he entered, he saw a familiar Pokemon. Haxorus, CrossBlades Pokemon who now worked as a royal guard. Razan and the dragon both nodded to each other before going back on their way.
The hooded man entered the chamber, looking directly at Wes. "Razan Takenawa present. You needed me?", Razan asked.

Rowena was about to respond when the letter showed. She was glad it did as it would give her more time to reflect on Razan's situation. She wanted to take the time to find the words that would help him to cope with what he needed to.

Getting up out of her seat, her and Frost her glaceon, got going after the mage. She had to grab her swords, but she did not take much time to get to the palace. She stood by Razan, and patted him on the shoulder. "Listen we can talk after the king tells us what he needed. Let me gather my thoughts on all of what you told me, and then we can have a long conversation about it."

Amra rested her head on her knees and stared out to the sea. She had always loved the water and being with her future husband, was a bonus to her. "You know not everyone has what we had. It may have all started out with us not liking one another, but that is what made us so close now. Taking into account all of what we had been to, I do not care that we are not married right now. In my heart I know that you are the one for me, and I know you feel the same. If it was up to me, I would not care if we ever got married as long as I got to stay by your side. Though I know that if we don't at least do some of the elven rituals for marriage, then I would watch you grow old, and that is not something I could deal with."

Storm looked up from his book, it was also in latin like that of the book that Annette held in her hand. She seemed to be excited, and he was as well. "You found another one?! That is amazing! I can not wait to see what this one has to offer." With that he pulled the book to him, and begun to start reading a chapter or two as he was excited to learn more about the jewels. He hoped this new book would lead go more information on how to use them. He wanted to make sure that everyone was safe as they could be.

---- Kelan ----

Wes leaned forward and his chair and greeted everyone with a smile. "Hey, sorry to call you all so suddenly here." He rested his arms on his knees. "As you all know, the queen has gone in a voyage. I recently made a quick stop over there, made a quick visit basically, since I came back quickly. She, like always, seems to have gotten herself in trouble and made a pact with a demon. The thing is, I don't trust such demon and will be catching up to them. Last time, this demon threw the island into the demon realm and we barley made it out alive. So, in case this demon attempts something like that again, I would like to have some back up." He leaned back and placed his hands behind his head. "So, are you all up for it? More details will be provided afterwards."

---- Cezare Island ----

As soon as Mr. Kato began using his magic, the black Knight's temperature began to rise. The red glow in his eyes intensified and the ice began to melt. Ariel used a water tentacle to pull Mr. Kato back just in time as the ice exploded into steam. A big shadow was seen as Wrecker jumped out of the steam and landed in front of the other two. The steam disappeared and Sinbad stood there, looking upset. "Don't you dare touch my royal blood." A red aura was glowing around him.
Wrecker adjusted his hammer, breathing heavily. "How is he using the jewel? Even the queen can't use it so long with the crown, how is he?"
Sinbad smirked. "That's because I'm the strongest in the world. The power of the fire soul is just my own personal tool." He dashed ahead, slicing various times. He got through Wrecker's defenses and stopped behind him. The king stared at Ariel and Mr. Kato as Wrecker fell to his knees, a giant cut opening and sending blood out.
Ariel finally looked serious. "You should leave, old man."

---- Name of Island I forgot sorry ----

Akali smiled, got the kunai and gave it to Alice. "Come on let's spar." She walked over to the other side, standing below the tree. "Attack."

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene placed her hand on Nora's shoulder, trying to comfort her. "Don't worry, me and Arca got this. You think we traveled the world without getting into trouble? We're Stormbreakers, we don't fear nothing." She smiled at the dragon tamer and walked over to Arca.

Rene climbed on along with Michi. She patted Arca on the back of his head. The Arcanine replied with a cheerful bark. Michi settled on the Arcanine's head, looking determined and ready to fight.

"Anyone want a ride? Arca can handle one more. It's really comfortable!" The elf offered her hand to the group.

Tsonea thought for a moment before grabbing Rene's hand. Maybe taking care of a few Geodude and Graveler wouldn't be so bad. She could at least stall them with a bit of wind magic. She gestured for Shekeke to grab onto her so they could get going. Shekeke grabbed onto Tsonea's sides, sticking to her so she wouldn't fly away when taking off.

"Always wanted to ride on the back of a Pokemon... wasn't allowed to do that when I was younger. I'm ready whenever you are, ma'am."

Emma was literally about to fall asleep from how nothing was going on. Of course there were no places to eat, the only "interesting" places were covered in moss and smelled like moldy cheese inside a smelly sock. All she could do was lightly pet Mack while he sat on her shoulder.

Ashley ran into the castle, as her letter fell out of her hand. The guard let her through, and she spotted Razan, Stella and Wes.

"Wes," Ashley responded, "Understood about the backup."

Ashley turned to see Razan, and decided to speak up, "Hi, Razan."

---------

As for Tempest and Rocco, the two were taking jobs that could be potentially Problematic, like they stumbled upon a Job, it was clearing out a hoard of Gibles, and other ground types, or something like that, Tempest didn't remember the details.

Maira took one last look at the directions to the farm that were on the bottom of the notice. She didn't want to get lost. She took a good look around to make sure everyone was ready, and then set off. Togetic flew ahead, enjoying the open country and swirling along in the air, clearly delighted with life. Maira skipped along, trying to keep up an amusing and encouraging conversation.
After a brief trip, they came within sight of their destination. The farmhouse looked pleasant enough, perfectly in keeping with the other farmhouses they had passed. The fields were another matter entirely. The beautiful stalks of grain had been trampled and packed into the earth, and there were large furrows everywhere. The land sloped gently upward as it moved away from the road, and just beyond the fields the slant steepened into a small hill. All down this incline were furrows and tracks. Scattered around the field, some partially hidden by the fallen crop, were grey, rough edged boulders, ranging in size from a man's head, to as big around as a cart wheel. Maira looked at the damage for a moment, and then walked towards the farmhouse. She had agreed that they should talk to the person who owned the farm first.

Rolen nodded, but was otherwise silent. It was something that he thought about, far more often than he wished. Time. He was human, and elves could live for centuries longer than humans. An elven wedding ritual could grant him a longer life, but even then she, and their children if they ever had any, were sure to outlive him. And here he was, leading a guild and using so much of his time to help the other guild members, make sure the building stayed running, leading missions... and some time had to be spared for his wizardly studies, otherwise he would be useless on missions. But... that made moments lie this all the more precious.
He leaned into her, eyes closed. He slipped one arm around her, and took her hand with the other. He loved every moment with her. And to think... when they first met, he had despised her. How things had changed...

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane smiled and walked with her hands behind her back. "Anywhere you want Kazu." It was an entire new place, so anywhere they would go, would keep Akane entertained.

Rene patted Arca's neck before he took off running. "Try and go slow so Ms. Tsonea's first time riding is smooth okay?"

With those words, Arca walked calmly towards their destination. He would speed up sometimes to follow the flying Togetic, but Rene would keep him in check. When they arrived to their destination, the elf helped Tsonea get off Arca. She then made sure that he and Michi stayed out of trouble while they spoke to the farm man.

"I hope you enjoyed your first Pokemon ride." Rene told Tsonea. "It gets easier with time, trust me I fell off a lot at first." She laughed as the memories came back.

Maira led the group to the front door of the farmhouse. They were greeted cordially by the farmer's wife, who brought them into a kitchen that was admittedly a bit too small for the group, even though it was one of the largest rooms in the house. She left them there, and a moment later she came back with her husband. The man surveyed them all curiously.

"Greetin's... I don't rec'nize none o' ye, but I'm much mistaken if ye arn't here to help with the Geodude Problem."

He saw Maira nod, but did not immediately continue. Instead he stepped over to one counter and picked up a small mug, and took a sip. As he did this, a young-looking Luxio limped into the room. The man turned back towards them, sparing a glance for the electric type.

"This 'un's Tabby. She wanted to help us fight off them thrice darned boulders, but she got too hurt, and warn't able to do much to 'em. So I put out that notice. If we can get them rockheads cleared out, I might'un be able to salvage part o' the crop. There ain't that many of 'em, less'n a dozen, but we cain't get rid of 'em, so we greatly 'preciate yer help."

Maira glanced back towards the others to get their take on the job. She knew that now was the time to ask questions or to back out, and murmered as much to her friends. Bob groomed her whiskers nervously, keeping her eyes on the injured Luxio.

Tsonea nodded, then lightly pet Arca as thanks. Shekeke detached from Tsonea, then hugged Rene as a thank you gesture. Tsonea lightly bowed to Rene, then listened to the person who gave them the job. She quietly nodded along, and thought of what to do in response to these Pokemon. The best idea would probably not be diplomacy, rocks can't talk.

Emma looked around for a moment, there had to be something to do. Mack was starting to get irritated from how much Emma's fingertips scratched away at him. She sighed, then walked to the job board, there had to be something to do. While it wasn't too flattering, there was a posting for a bit of help at the inn... guess that's what she was doing.

Azumi opened her eyes slowly as her concious told her to wake up, something that happened very often. She sat up on the bed with a loud yaw and looked around the room as her mind reminded her where she was. She looked around, no Emma. Worried that she might have slept too long, she walked out of the room, only to notice a small Gible. "You again?" She was about to pick him up, when Nana walked in, clearly upset and Anakin looking annoyed. Thanks to their link, Azumi figured Nana was mad she couldn't shop with Kelan's currency. Azumi shook her and laughed. "I'm sure we can figure that out later okay?" She picked up the Gible. "This guy seems lost, let's find his owner."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene crossed her arms as she listened to the farmer talked. She almost ran over to the injured Luxio, but she had learned the hard way that not all Pokemon like hugs. She looked around at everyone first before giving her answer.

"We can handle this." The elf placed her hands on her hips, doing some sort of superhero pose. "My team can handle it, we have the training." She flexed her right arm. "Leave it all to the Stormbreakers!"

Rene then walked outside. She fed Arca and Michi some berries. Then she got on Arca, while Michi ran up Rene's shoulder. The Arcanine jumped around excited, but calmed down after a few pets from Rene. The elf whispered into Arca's ear and his attitude completey changed. He looked more serious and obedient.

"Point us in the direction of the rock types sir!" Rene called out to the farmer.

"Alright" said Kazu and walked around with Akane for a bit. They left the town and walked through the forest. Arashi was walking behind them, from time to time growling softly.

After some time they reached a big lake, it was clean and had beautiful light blue colour. Kazu could only hear birds singing and the sound of water. Kazu didn't say anything, just stared and enjoyed the view as he took a deep breath.

Amra felt the arm around her, and she turned her head to look at Rolen. She felt all of the love and emotions that she had went through the years with him by her side. She had always known that she may never find someone she loved as much as she did him. Being a princess, Amra had always felt that she might be pressured into a loveless marriage, but looking to the eyes of the mage she knew where her heart lies, and it is with the brown haired man by her side now.

"You know Rolen, this trip has been a bit hectic, but I am glad to have this time with you. With all of the things that you and I have to do with the guild, and their is the my parents breathing down our necks for us to get married, it is just nice to be able to be with you." With that she placed a kiss on his cheek to show how much the time that they had was worth it to her. Though she did know that they would eventually would have to work some missions, it was nice to just sit back and relax.

Someone else was having fun while they where on the blanket, Gene was running around playing with a few of the local pokemon. He was happy that he could just relax and by his normal and happy self. It was times like that, that you could really see Fifi in him. Though he had evolved, he was still very much a playful pokemon, and would probably stay that way. Amra hoped that he would stay that way, as she loved him just as he was.

The small dargon tried to squirm out of the ladies arms, but it was no use. Gabe quickly gave up on the fight he couldn't win. Sure he had her attention, but he wanted to ask her something. Gabe couldn't do that when he was picked up. The Gible seemed to sigh. They would have to find Skyler. Surely he would listen. Hopefully...

Mr. Kato gritted his teeth. His attacks were useless, and it only seemed to annoy him. He nodded to the water mage. “My top priority is to get my people to safety. I’m depending on you to stall him as long as we can. We’re heading for Kelan.”
Wrecker speeded towards the old man, and came into Machamps arms. “Your not going to die today,” he responded, beginning to heal Wrecker on the move.
“Prepare the boats at once! We’ve got to get out of here fast!”, Mr. Kato yelled at his people.

Razan grinned. This was the perfect chance to get away from Kelan for a while. He could relax for once. The hooded man nodded.
“I don’t see why not. I would be glad to help. Just tell me when and where we are leaving from.”

Rolen returned the kiss. He was just as glad as she was of this alone time together. He felt more relaxed than he had been for over a month.

The farmer nodded and led them out of the house, through a back door which led almost directly to the fields. The boulders were certainly there still, but they were not moving. They seemed almost like regular boulders, but looking closely there were perceptible bumps where the arms were tucked. Maira looked back at the others.

"Okay, we need a plan of attack. They look like they're sleeping, so we should be able to surprise them. We need to scare them so much that they don't come back, or incapacitate and relocate them. Any suggestions?"

Tempest and Rocco went towards the job site, prepared for anything from Trapinch to even a Dragapult or a Rhyperior.

-----------

Ashley was watching Razan talk to Wes, and decided it would be a good idea to go with Razan,

"Whenever you're ready, I'm ready." Ashley responded.

Kato and Windchime kept close to Ashley, as she looked at the throne room, she hadn't seen it since her brother almost got his gut punched out (Estimating Emma's strength) by Emma. This wasn't anything like the table back in Everettshire.

Alice looked at Akali and nodded before entering a battle stance. She was, quite frankly, much better with daggers but didn't bring any due to the high security. However, she learned a lot from the red-haired ninja so she could put up a decent fight. Alice rushed in, feigning right before attempting to sweep Akali's legs.

Nora sighed as she followed everyone. She wasn't really paying much attention anymore. Well, on what was happening. Her attention was placed on the Noibat flying in circles above her head. She swore she would protect this Noibat when she got it a few years back. If Wyvra died, well Nora didn't want to think about it. She snapped back into reality after a long while. "Um, what exactly are we doing?" She whispered to her friends as she looked around.

Stella followed Razen in after he just walked past her. She listened to the king and nodded. In her mind, millions of questions swirled, but she didn't say anything. That was rude. "I'll be happy to go along. I've been meaning to rejoin the guild anyway." The Pidgy on her shoulder chirped and Stella sighed. "Um, your majesty, your Pidgy here refuses to leave." The Pidgy cooed and continued to sit on Stella's shoulder.

---- Kelan ----

Wes stood up. "Perfect. We leave today." Just then, Froppo, the greatest light mage known, walked in. "Perfect. Our ride is here."
Froppo, with his old face and white hair, looked at the visitors. "Good day Stormbreakers. I will be the one sending you all to the others. Please prepare to depart in three hours while I get ready."
Wes sighed. "Good. I have to take care of something-" Just then the door burst open with Leon running at full speed towards the king and Sam being taken by the hand by a maid. Wes picked up Leon and hugged him, then with his other arm he picked up Sam. "I'll be busy!" He called out as he walked away with his children, in arms. Leon wouldn't stop talking and Sam just hugged him.

---- Cezare Island ----

Sinbad in a quick movement grabbed Mr. Kato's chair and tossed him through the air. Ariel used this opportunity to hit him with a hydro pump. The black knight took the hit too well, blocking it with his arms and being pushed back. Wrecker got up, struggling to breath.
Ariel pulled out a small shiny red stone. "Never thought I would need this again." He placed it on his tongue and closed his mouth. Wrecker did the same. The veins of both fighters began to glow red, along with their eyes. Wrecker let out a satisfactory roar and then smashed his hammer against the ground. Giant rock walls emerged, trapping the three inside. Ariel raised his arms and summoned a giant water Dragonair.
"Finally. This might be interesting." Sinbad said as he adjusted his shoulder. He rushed forward towards Wrecker, but they both clashed with their weapons. The water Dragonair took Ariel inside and began shooting icicle spears at Sinbad, who expertly dodged and jumped out of the way. "More power!" The king yelled as his body became covered in a red aurora. He summoned a giant Emboar made of fire. The two giant Pokemon clashed, creating an explosion of vapor. The Dragonair used it's tail, but it was grabbed by the Emboar.
"I'm not staying behind!" Wrecker yelled as he summoned a giant Sandslash made of sand. The battle of huge Pokemon clashed on, the Emboar being able to handle it's two opponents. By their feet, Wrecker and Sinbad went at it, while Ariel tried to assist his Dragonair by shooting hydro pumps at the giant fire summon.
Wrecker screamed in pain as he was lifted by Sinbad's sword going through his chest. He was then thrown to the floor. The Sandslash attacked with one of it's claws, but Sinbad jumped under the protection of the Emboar. Wrecker, with difficulty got up, and smirked as his wound began to slowly close on it's on.
"What on Earth are you?" Sinbad asked, clearly frustrated.
Wrecker's smile grew wider. "We are what you call, homunculus."

--------

Azumi walked out of the inn with the Gible in her arms. "Listen little dragon, if I can't find your owner, I'm gonna adopt you and give you to my son. I'm sure you would love being with him. He can't stand still either." She looked at Nana. "Could you ask him where his owner is?"
Nana rolled her eyes and tried to communicate with telepathy with Gabe.

---------

Akali didn't dodge the leg sweep, as she was falling she used her hands as support and used the momentum to twist her lower body and return her own leg sweep towards Alice.

--------

Annette took the book from Storm. "You can use it after me!" She ran excitedly towards her table and began reading. This was the opportunity she was waiting for.
Fifi on the other side, grew bored and began skipping around the library, chasing Bell sometimes or Wite's tail, until something new caught it's attention.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene stretched her arms and then began doing arm circles, Michi imitating her. "Just leave this to us. Team Fire and Thunder!"

She took a deep breath, while Arcanine and Michi walked in front of her. Rene gather electricity by doing small circles with her arms and hands. She then shot a lightning bolt at a small pack of Geodudes. The small rocks woke, looking over at their attacker with a furious state. "Geo!" One yelled and the three rushed towards them.

Rene smirked. "Iron tail!" She called out. Her two Pokemon ran forward, each one hitting a Geodude with their Iron tail attack. However, the one Geodude in the middle was going towards Rene. The elf took a deep breath and then raised her arms. "Boom!" She yelled. A loud noise, very similar to thunder, sounded through the area. The Geodude flinched and stopped in it's tracks, this gave Arca and Michi time to catch up and double Iron Tail the rock type, leaving it knocked out along with the other two. Rene looked back at the others, she held up two fingers and stuck her tongue out. "Told ya. How many left?"

Akane nodded, agreeing with Kazu. "It's really nice, but shouldn't we go look for clues about the demon? The essence I felt when I got here was overwhelming. We might be facing a really high class demon."

Tsonea was impressed by Rene and her Pokemon's ability to take care of those Pokemon, despite them having a disadvantage. She got up, then lightly led Rene to the side, smiling to her.

"There's enough. Please, rest, you've done enough, Rene. Me and Shekeke can take it from here. Shekeke, get ready for that move, alright?"

Shekeke hopped happily at this, and shuffled close to the group of boulders. Tsonea soon followed, and she pulled out the fans that were holstered on her hips. She whistled next to the boulders, and the remaining ones popped up. Tsonea raised an arm to the sky for a moment, then began dancing, and Shekeke joined in. Of course, the Pokemon were confused by this, but also upset they woke up from their nap. They rolled towards Tsonea, exactly what she wanted, and swiftly hopped out of the way. Shekeke used Petal Dance and amassed the group of Geodude and Graveler in cherry blossom petals. Tsonea rapidly spun during this, and the petals went in and out several times, striking the Pokemon multiple times. She rose into the a struck a beautiful pose, the petals were sent everywhere, and the Pokemon's fainted bodies were sent way off into the forest. She landed, and she and Shekeke bowed to their audience.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene clapped. "That was amazing! It was so beautiful, you have to teach me to dance like that."

Michi looked annoyed since she wasn't being praised for her hard work. While Arca sat down and wagged his tail, waiting for further instructions. The elf looked around, making sure there were no more targets around. She finally turned to the others.

"Well, mission complete! What's next? We still got plenty of energy and those clothes" she then turned to Nora, "and weapons. Won't buy themselves!"

Nora sighed. "I'm not going to take any share. I did nothing, so I get nothing. That's how it works." She started to walk off, not looking behind her. She was so worried about her own dragons that she didn't even do anything. Maybe it was best if she left. Besides, she didn't really do anything other than stand around. Other people could do that. She couldn't heal, she couldn't distract, she couldn't use magic, and she couldn't stop worrying about her dragons. She glanced at Wyvra, who gave a small chirp. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how useless she was. The more she realized how she was holding people up.

Alice fell shortly after and quickly picked herself back up, away from Akali. The young thief narrowed her eyes and attempted to kick at her mentor. A flicker of fear crossed her face, not wanting to hurt her mentor.

Stella didn't recognize the wizard and gave him a slightly blank stare before nodding and walking towards the guild hall. Her packing was pretty much done for her. After returning to her destination, she threw a pack over her shoulder and picked up her staff. The Pidgy still refused to leave and she sighed, wishing it would return to the other Pidgy. However, she allowed it to remain as she walked back towards the castle.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene ran up to Nora. "Hey! Why the long face? Come on we're just getting started! As long as people have needs, us Stormbreakers need to answer to their calls!" She placed her right arm around Nora's shoulders. "Come on, let's not keep the others waiting." She began to guide her back.

Arca barked excitedly at Tsonea, wagging his tail, accidentally hitting someone that was behind him. Michi shook her head, embarrassed for the foolishness of her partner.

Nora angrily threw Rene's arm off her shoulders. "You all go on without me. I need to think." Wyvra cocked her head in confusion. Where were they going? She blinked at Nora, who was already storming off back into the forest. She gave a startled chirp and quickly caught up, flying in circles above her partner. Once they were there, Nora couldn't suppress a smile. The bright, thick forest reminded her of home. Of the village. She breathed in the smell of oak and sat down on a rock, playing fetch the stick with Wyvra as she thought.

Kazu's face became serious for a second, then he turned to Akane and smiled softly. "Don't worry, I felt that presence too... And you are right that this demon can't be a small fry, but we have dealt with powerful demons before... " he stood up and once again looked at clean, blue water of the lake. He stood up and notice something on the ground. White flower, such a flowers didn't grow in their country, so Kazu couldn't tell, what is it exacly. He picked a flower and put it in her hair. "Okay, let's search some clues"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene had a mix of confusion and worry on her face as she watched Nora walked away. She made her upset again. The elf considered going after the dragon tamer, but Arca ran over and licked her face. Rene couldn't help laughing and walked towards the others. She would give Nora her space and maybe talk to her later that day.

"Okay team! We're ready for round two. Wasn't it finding Mareeps?"

Akane tried to hide her blush as Kazu placed the flower on her head. "Focus Kazu! Let's go. We should check out the place where we felt the demon. I'm sure it was in town." She walked away with her Fletchling flying around her and chirping joyfully.

Once they had reached town, the presence felt stronger. But something wasn't right. There was definitely a very strong demon around, but there was something else around, that seemed to have a more gentle nature. As she got closer to the more threatening presence, they arrived to the library.

"Of course it's hiding in here. Libraries are great places for demons to feed. It probably chooses it's victims, who are schoolers and quiet people, then hunts them during the night." She turned to Kazu. "Ready?"

Tsonea walked over to the group again along with Shekeke, and smiled. Not many people praised her for her dancing, but here she was.

"Thank you, but I'm not that good. My footing was off, I was off beat, and several other things. I really don't deserve any reward for a shoddy performance. Please, you all take it, and give my cut to the dragon tamer. I feel bad, it looked like she really wanted to do something, but I rushed things along. Now, I must return to town... that routine was exhausting, and Petal Dance really makes Shekeke tuckered out. Please, do enjoy yourselves."

She bowed, then made her way back to town with her prickly pal. She found a nearby tree on her way back, and sat down next to it to rest.

Akali grabbed Alice by the leg and flipped her over. "What are you doing? Don't throw a kick if you're uncertain of doing it. This can get your leg broken or even get you killed." She crossed her arms and stared at Alice. "Attack me like you mean it."

Annette placed a book mark on the book and closed it. She walked over quickly to find either Wite or Bell, luckily, it was Bell who she found first. "Hey! Can you read and speak Latin?"

Maira didn’t have an opportunity to do anything during the battle, but she was content to let the others take over the combat. She was just happy to see how well they had worked together. The healer gave Bob a quick pet while the others did their thing, and then addressed them.

“Alright, if we want we can go look for those lost Mareep. We should go back and talk to the farmer before we leave... and we should probably move these fainted Pokémon, too, because if they wake up here they’ll just think they were attacked, and won’t realize that we were telling them to leave...”

Rocco and Tempest arrived at the job site and immediately started clearing out the ground types. There were Trapinch, And the Gibles came down, one decided to fire off an orange ball into the air.

"TAKE COVER!!" Rocco screamed.

"That's Draco Meteor, but how did a Gible learn that?" Tempest asked.

At that moment the ball exploded, making it rain Meteors in the sky.

"This complicates things." Rocco responded.

--------

Ashley waited with her stuff for the rest of the crew, worrying where she will end up, and if anyone will be unfriendly. Kato and Windchime kept to her sides, well Kato did, but Windchime was flying around Froppo's face.

"Windchime, get back here!" Ashley whispered.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene took a very deep breath. "I can't move these Pokemon. Arca is strong but that would be really tiring for him. Any ideas on how to move them?"

Akane walked into the library. She looked around carefully. It seemed like a nice place, there were some people around and plenty of books. But, the presence of the demon washed it all away and made Akane focus in finding it. As she got closer, her heart beat began to grow louder. She had never felt anything so strong before, it was better to be catching it off guard. Finally, the sight of the demon came to Akane's eyes.
The redheaded demon slayer had never seen anything like Wite. The white fur, the dress and proud look. She was easily the prettiest demon Akane had ever seen. Akane scolded herself, pretty or not, it was a demon. Such a powerful creature problaby already sensed her, so there was no point in trying a surprise attack.

"Demon. I'm hear to relieve these people from your presence, make this easier for yourself and surrender." Akane said as she placed her hand on her katana.

Maira was silent. She didn’t have a good answer for Rene, so she sat down to think it over. She thought and thought, yet she couldn’t come up with a good solution. The fact that Nora and Tsonea has left made it even harder. She gave a frustrated sigh and began pacing back and forth, over and over again. Togetic hovered by Rene, watching the healer as she tugged at her hair, trying to force an idea to come.

“I... I don’t know! We just have us, and the Pokémon...”

After another minute or so, she decided she had to try something. She had never really tried it before, but once or twice when she had healed, vines had bent down towards her as she worked. Perhaps, if she affected nature without trying... if she really focused...
She went onto her knees and planted her hands on the ground. Her fingers slowly clenched as she focused, and the rough dirt got underneath her fingernails. She gritted her teeth, and felt a surge of energy... but it was the familiar healing energy, and while she vitality course into her body, she felt nothing different than normal. She felt tears come to the corner of her eyes, and the energy faded. She fell back limply, upset and disappointed. For a moment, she had believed she could do it.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, and her eyes opened to see Togetic. The flying type spun in midair, then soared over to the base of the hill’s slope. It indicated digging in the dirt at the foot of the hill, and then did a few barrel rolls in midair. Togetic had come up with a plan.

<Momo>
Deep within the forest next next to the capital city of the kingdom of Paral (sorry I don’t know the name) was a small looking cabin. Humble quiet and unassuming. The inside space however could rival and mansion. This was the home to one of, if not, the most powerful fire mage in the lands as well as a master class swordsman.

Momo sat at her massive desk in her study researching runic Magic’s. The room was large but it was hard to toll as it was full of books, quills, parchments, and various other miscellaneous items. It was not messy however but just very busy. Her while home resembled that of an illustration of a high fantasy woodland home of an elderly wizard.

Momo’s ear twitched in frustration as she experimented with rune words, trying to modify and improve them. She had several books open before her and several more opened and levitating in the air above her head angels downward certain lines and symbols in each of the books were glowing or highlighted. All of them in different languages, some were dead or extremely ancient.

Momo got frustrated and sighed deeply before getting up and stepping out of the study. Whisper had been laying on her large cushion in the study as she lifted her head to see Momo leave. Momo stepped outside her cabin for fresh air when a courier Pidgey landed on a nearby pot of blossoming flowers. She took the letter addressed to her and sent the Pidgey off after giving it some feed and water. She quickly read over the letter and sighed. Whisper stood behind her and looked at her quizzically. "Well it seems like we're going on a trip Whisper." The letter was something that Momo had been expecting, as a few days ago she was summoned by the rulers of Paral and informed that she was to be the representative for fire mages for a new Council of Mages that was forming. A gathering of the most powerful mages of each element regardless of kingdom as a force for good.

Momo walked into her cottage she waved her hand with a light violet glow and things in the home began flying and zipping around, packing themselves into cases and bags. within a few minuets her bags were packed and she was ready to head out. She decended to her basement where a complex teleportation circle was on the ground. Picking up a few fully charged mana crystals around the room and placing them at the positions of power the teleportation circle began glowing as it was ready to be used. She stepped inside along with Whisper and her bags.

The teleportation network had been set up a few years ago as a means for magic users to rapidly move around the land should another catastrophic event like the one involving Vlad should occur. Momo arrived in the Teleportation nexus of the Kelan kingdom and looked around. "Nice," she approached a nearby guard, "You there, I am the fire mage representative of the mage council." she held up the letter she recived from the Pidgey to the man. "Where would I need to go?"

<Bell>
Startled by Annette's sudden question she turned to the pink mage, "Why, yes I do, I am well versed in over 7,894 languages ranging from Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Demi-Humans, several animal and fauna spread across 32 realms, and over 2,000 different demonic dialects." she replaced the book she was holding back onto the shelf. "How can you be helped?"

<Wite>
Wite frowned without looking, hearing Akane's demands, she snapped her book shut and calmly put it back. Wite cocked her head sideways to look at her, the red of her sclera glowing red, "If you were any good at your job, you would know we never like to do things the easy way, Demon Hunter." The vials of blood that Wite has hidden away in the pockets of her dress had pushed the caps off their vials and were seeping through the insides of her pockets, onto her fur, then though her fur and onto her skin, it rapidly spread across her body mostly collecting on her upper torso, completely undetectable on the surface.

Last edited: