• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

"Check this out Wite." Annette held up a book to her. "It shows different clothing and accessories. But look at this." She pointed to a picture of a bow. It was a simple looking bow but with different designs and little bells on it. "It looks really simple, you can make it any color and add different designs. I was planning on making one for Fifi's tail, want one for yours? We can buy the cloth for ir later."

Akali stood by the entrance of the library. She really wasn't interested in anything inside and she had to look out for any suspicious characters.

Azumi dragged Emma into the room. "A bed that doesn't move according to the waves. I love water, but I was getting tired of the boat." She let herself fall on the bed and hugged the pillow. "Wake me when the bottle comes in, okay?" She yawned and closed her eyes. "I should buy some clothes for Sam. Leon wouldn't like them because they look like dresses. But Sam would... She likes dresses." She was silent for a moment. "And a sword for Leon." She sighed as her voice became drowsy. "You want something aunty Emma?"

--------- Cezare Island ---------
The soldiers were good, but not Organization X good. They had incredible team work and discipline, but Wrecker's raw power and Ariel's wit were too much. The two were made to take on armies and it's exactly what they were doing. The soldiers didn't seem to vary in elements either. There were only fire and earth users for some reasons. Also in classes, they had swordsmen, tanks with shields and mages, that was it. As the docks became a battlefield, the citizens stayed away, for their own safety.
Wrecker stepped over the chest of who seemed to be the biggest soldier. The earth expert, wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Well, I gotta say they were pretty strong." He said trying to catch his breath.
Ariel smirked. "Don't tell me you're getting tired already?"
Wrecker smirked back. "I do real physically work, not splashing around like a m'karp"
Ariel frowned and looked like he was about to shout, when he was interrupted by a voice.
A man, about 27, stood at the top of the descending path. He wore a full black armor, black hair and a red cape. He had a long sword in it's cover on the side. "I'm impressed, the Empire's soldiers are second to none."
Wrecker looked around proudly. "Well, looks like they are."
The black knight began walking down the metallic path. "Sorry, but I will be taking that title."
Ariel crossed his arms as water began to form behind him. "What title?"
The black knight smiled. "Of the strongest in the world, of course."

How he joined....
That brought back the memories of the Organization. The Organization killed his family.
His family deserved to die.
These painful thoughts lead up to each other inside Razan’s head, and without him knowing, the room got a couple degrees colder. From his cross armed position, his left hand tightened on his arm. He flinched, his cold lifeless eyes not showing any emotion.
“I...I would rather not talk about that...”, Razan painfully stated, his voice having a sudden change in tone.

Skyler noticed the girl that came up to them, and introduced himself. “Hi! The names Skyler,” he said causally. “I can’t wait to see this place! I wonder what type of food they got here...”, he said looking around at his surroundings.

Gabe was continuing to follow Azumi and Emma until he got the door closed on him.
They probably didn’t see him following them, that’s what the little dragon thought. Gabe sighed and plopped down by the door, waiting for them to come back out. He still wanted to know something about her....

Wite stared at the accessory that Annette was pointing out in the book. She was not a big fan of accessories on her tail but she had a feeling that her response was irrelevant. Annette was going to get her one one way or another.

“That would look super cute on Wite!” Bell remarked looking at the book.

Wite sighed, “Do whatever you want just leave the bells off of it, their jingling sounds are annoying...” Wite began browsing some books about Ritual Magics.

Owen sat down at a table and began flipping though his journal. Bell began dusting the shelves and organizing the library books.

Emma was not pleased by Azumi and her recent decisions. Especially calling her 'auntie Emma'. That was weird, even for a tired Azumi, and she didn't like it.

"How about... you just... go to sleep. You need the rest after such a long and treacherous journey across the sea. So you just... sleep. I will be doing other things while you rest your head here, so don't you worry."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane watched as the island got bigger and closer. She placed her hand over the handle of her katana. Her Fletching landed on her shoulder and began chirping a tune. They had both been sent along with Kazu to rid the world of demons. Back in their home country, Taiyo, they had trained to become professional demon slayers. Now, they sensed a strong demonic presence on the island.

Akane jumped on the docks as their small boat parked next to two bigger ones. "Come on Kazu! This places looks really nice!"

"Yhhhnmm... Give me five more minutes" said Kazu with closed eyes. He leaned his head on Luxray back and Luxray was sleeping with him. Wind messed a bit with his hair and if Akane didn't jump off their little boat, he could not wake up at all. He missed Taiyo, but demons won't be defeating themselfs for them. He opened slightly right eye " 'Looks Nice' you say... Ehh.. Arashi!" said Kazu to Luxray, pokemon woke up and they both stood up and went to the docks.

Azumi yawned and hugged her pillow more. "Okay. You're right. You're always right. You're too smart..." And she fell asleep.

Annette on the other hand jumped out of joy. "okay! No bells!" She looked at Bell. "Sorry you have to go!" She grinned waiting for the reaction to her joke.

Akali saw a nearby tree. She looked at Alice. "Want to see who can knock down more leafs throwing our kunais? Or we could have a small sparring match. I'm sure they will be long in there, might as well use the time wisely."

Storm however had found a large stack of books to check. It was a comical site as it was taller then he was. He sat the on a desk in the middle of the library and pulled down the first book to start reading. He wanted to know all that the island had to offer.

What really brought to his attention was the content of the book. It seemed that it was on light magic and how to channel it.

Amra smiled when Rolen agreed to the picnic. Pulling him back to the boat, she wanted to get some food from them and not bother the people of the island with it. Besides she had something to she wanted to give Rolen. When she was on the boat she took a turn to the kitchen to get things ready. "Rolen what would you like for the picnic. I am sure I can find something for us to take with us."

Rolen followed Amra onto the boat. He agreed that it would be easier to get food here than to try in the city. He followed her to the kitchen, thinking deeply enough that he bumped into the doorframe. This snapped him out of his thoughtful state and back to reality in time to hear her question.

"Hm... something that will keep until we want it."

He began looking around. The first thing he found was a jar of cookies. He shook his head and moved on. After a moment he had gathered some bread and dried berries. They would keep, at least, even if they weren't the tastiest. He decided to grab a few cookies as well and tied them up in a napkin type cloth. He brought the things he had gathered over to Amra.

An older man in a wheelchair came up from behind the other two Organization X members, stopping in between them.
"Oh ho ho," the elder said with a grin, his eyes seeming to shimmer, "It looks like we have some competition gentlemen! Strongest in the world you say? Well, I haven't heard on any greats 'round here. Unless..."
He cocked his head to the side, and pointed his thumb at Ariel. "...you're looking for him," Mr. Kato said jokingly. From behind the old man, a liquid arose, at first seeming to form a cape, but then being torn into vertical shreds. The red shreds of fabric rolled into ten separate six feet long blood spears that floated beside Mr. Kato, ready to be launched by command. "Shall we?", the old man said looking from Ariel to Wrecker.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Razan put his fingers to his face, his position slightly hunched. His fingers felt as cold as ice against his forehead, not a good sign for him even if the temperature was lowered by a few degrees. Slightly dazed, Razan shakily stood up from the chair he was seated in.
"...I...I have to leave....I better go get some rest......", Razan said to the both of them, and slowly walked out with Castform following close behind.

Emma gave a sigh of relief when Azumi fell asleep, she could be a real pain in the neck sometimes. While Azumi napped, Emma decided to head out for a bit and look at the surroundings. When she saw the little Gible outside the door, then it became a different story. She picked the little bugger up by the fin and brought him outside, setting him down. She didn't want to deal with any small fry at the moment. She just wanted to relax on land and enjoy herself, without needing to punch something or someone for once. She leaned against the building she just exited, hoping to find some good grub for once... among other things.

Tsonea gestured for Shekeke to follow her as she stood beside Maira and Rene. She was about ready as well.

"I would think that we wouldn't be able to do much in terms of shopping. This is a different government, so their economical system would work differently than Kelan's. We may both use the same material for our currencies, but the density of them would change their overall value. So we'd have to work in order to shop, probably."

Maira turned to look at Rene again. She was probably correct, shopping would be quite the problem until they found a way to make money... but Maira didn't mind working. Before she joined the Stormbreakers, her only income had been from finding rare herbs in the woods and selling them to apothecaries. Before that, she had helped her grandfather run his inn, performing small chores around the place. She didn't mind working to earn a bit of money.

Togetic continued to play with the other Pokemon. Quince had joined them as well, and was waiting for an opportunity to jump in on a game. He planned to stay with the group going on the tour, unless Rolen wanted him to come with.

Rolen gathered the things that he and Amra had gathered for a picnic and put them in his bag. He wrapped an arm around her and began walking back towards the deck. For once he wasn't being plagued by his thoughts. His mind was clear, and he could focus entirely on the love of his life.
"So, where shall we begin?"

"How about finding a place where we can just be ourselves. Where their is no one but me and you. I loving being with the guild, but it would be nice to just relax with you and our pokemon. Sometimes it seems that we just never get a break. I want to take as much time as I can to be with you." Amra smiled as she spoke. She loved Rolen, and could not see herself without him. She had always been someone who swore that she would not ever find someone to love her for her. That she would have had to settle for someone her mother picked out for her, but now that she had found Rolen, he was everything she had ever wanted and more. It helped that her pokemon loved him as much as she did.

Storm went through one book after the next. He used his powers to pull one book off the pile at a time. He loved this part of his powers. He could be as lazy as he wanted, yet he was still someone who loved to run. He read book after book, and after each one was done, he sent them all back to place he found them in the first place. It seemed that this place was a great place for someone who loved to read anything they could get their hands on. The library was impressive to say the least. He hoped that he could find another volume of the book on the jewels.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene whistled at Arca, who rushed to her feet and sat down attentively. The elf scratched the top of his nose and the Pokemon smiled contently. She signaled for Michi to join them, and the Pikachu ran up and sat on Arca's head, which the Arcanine didn't seem to care for at all.

"Now listen you two. I need you to behave. I don't want anyone getting lost. Arca make sure the group stays close and keep Michi from getting into fights, okay?" The elf gave him a kiss on the nose as Arca barked and ran back to the other Pokemon, playfully jumping and barking around them. Poor Michi fell and sighed.

Akane crossede her arms. "Can you be more serious Kazu? We are hunting demons here. How can I rely on your protection if you're constantly sleeping?" The red head puffed her cheeks at the sight of Kazu's lazy face.

Alice looked at Akali and chuckled a bit. "Either one works for me." She gave the red-haired ninja a genuine smile and got ready for further training. She told herself that it was a fake one. One to fool her 'mentor'. She sighed and waited for Akali to choose for them.

Stella frowned when Razen left. Did she do something wrong? She didn't know asking him that question was so touchy, but how could she know. She shivered a bit due to the colder air. She sighed as she looked around at the old base, feeling like she didn't belong here anymore. If she did, then she would've come back as soon as she was done recovering. But she didn't. She left, then she stayed away. She was probably just going to be another rookie to the guild once they came back.

Nora looked around her and saw the tour guide motion them to follow. First, she led them to the site of the Water Temple, the temple for Nerkokano. She talked highly of the water god, but forbade them to cross the bridge, probably because they weren't a part of their society. Then the tour continued on, going to the City Hall, a large marble building as well, with large pillars and carvings of six Pokemon, at least that's what the tour guide said. It was hard to tell. The tour also brought them to the Fire Temple, Air Temple, Dark Temple, Light Temple, library, museum, and the job board. The tour guide explained that the Earth Temple, the one for Gi, was outside of town, in the farmlands.

Tsonea quite enjoyed the tour, but was a little bummed to find out there were no good food places. A trip to the job board would be beneficial overall, they didn't know what money would be good for.

"Well, Rene, Maira, we know where to go if we want to do some shopping. If you don't feel like having the Pokemon work is smart, I can have Shekeke watch them. She's used to it at this point."

Rolen walked with a smile on his face, arm in arm with Amra. He led them through the dock area and out a short ways beyond the buildings of the town. The scenery changed gradually from the beautiful city into farmland. It was pleasant for Rolen, who had grown up in the middle of a farming belt. They hadn't gone more than an eighth of a mile, however, before they came across a small hill that sloped down towards the beach and provided a gorgeous view of the ocean. There was a single bench of carved wood and ornate iron framing that had been built there for those who wished to enjoy the unblemished view of the rolling waves. The grass was soft, and Rolen thought it would be the perfect place for a picnic.

"This looks perfect."

Maira had quite enjoyed the tour. All the buildings, especially the temples, were beautiful to her, and she wished she could have gotten closer. She wished she had gotten the opportunity to see the Earth Temple as well. It was all so interesting. She also enjoyed the museum. Once the tour was over, she turned to face the rest of the group, listening to find out who wanted to do what. She was thinking about finding a task on the job board, as long as both Rene and Tsonea were up for it.

Kaiden was about to wander off, but he knew he needed to be with someone at all times. However, he remembered that Annette was back at the Library, so he turned and went back that way. He felt like exploring it more, since he hadn't had as much time as he would have liked. He knew that Rolen could have spent hours in there.

Joe sighed heavily as he moved some crates. "Man, I really wanted to go out. Now we're stuck here moving crates."
Toxo set a crate down and wiped his sweat. Furia yawned with boredom as she watched the two work.

Akali nodded. "Good, I like your spirit. Let's start throwing practice. Let's see how many can leafs we can take with one throw. We'll use my weapon so we both use the same one." She sighed and threw the kunai towards the tree. It went through five leafs and then hit a branch. Akali walked over and tossed it towards Alice. "You're up."

King Sinbad drew his sword. It was a long red blade in the shape of a little long flame, with curvy spikes on the sides and a pointy top. He looked at the three standing before him. "This is your last chance to surrender." He pointed his sword towards them. "Think before you reply, it might be your last words."

Ariel looked at Mr. Kato. "Stand down old man, worry about your people."
Wrecker chuckled. "Let the man fight, he has every right to defend his land."

Sinbad shook his head. "I warned you." He rushed forward.
His blade clashed with Wrecker's hammer, stopping the black knight from advancing. Ariel took this opportunity to shot three icicle spears, but the king dodged two and slashed the last on in half with little effort. He then rushed towards Ariel, who replied by shooting a hydro pump. Sinbad jumped over it and to everyone's surprise, he slashed the air and created two fire slashes towards the little boy. Ariel easily stopped them with water. As soon as Sinbad landed, Wrecker was bringing down his hammer down on him. The sound of metal was heard as Sinbad stopped the hammer with his forearms. Wrecker jumped back with an astonished face.
"How? Ariel did you..." The earth master was interrupted by Ariel. "Yes. I felt it."

Sinbad, who stood in the middle smirked, as a red glow appeared on his eyes. "I wasn't expecting to use this power, but you two are quiet interesting."

Last edited:
Kazu made a little yawn and looked at her with calm expression on his face "Oh, I am serious! if I fell asleep during the fight or was just tired, I wouldn't be able to help you and I am not constantly sleeping!.." he looked at her for a while and smirked. " So? What do you think we should do first?" he asked her. He took a quick look around as he said that. Meanwhile, Arashi just lay down next to Kazu.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane thought about Kazu's question. "Well, demons only come out during the night. So, even if we feel, a few presences, we couldn't find them until they come out. I saw we get used to the scenery, adjust ourselfs to the battlefield and rest before going demon searching."
Her Fletchling chirped and puffed it's pecks.

Rene enjoyed the tour, she showed it by saying "Oh look at that!" At everything she spotted. She would raise her hand for questions, but the tour guide would answer them before noticing her. Her common question was, "What is this?" To almost every building. As the tour ended she listened to the suggestions. "Jobs sounds like fun! We should take our Pokemon though, I've never left Michi and Arca on their own. I saw we go in teams of two like Rolan said. So let's see, it's Me, the cute electric elf, Maira, the beautiful healer, Tsonea, the mysterious beauty, Nora, the fierce and adorable dragon tamer and mister chef. I think me and Nora should be divided for being the attackers and since I'm the senior member, besides, I should take cooking boy. Is that okay with everyone?"

Ashley suddenly perked up, looking at Razan Worriedly, whispered, "I'll check up on you when I get the next available moment."

Windchime looked on at Castform much like her trainer with Razan, the two Pokemon were very close. Kato dropped from the roof to check on the group. Ashley then turned to Stella

"Razan's past was very bad, even he and I had a Rocky start, I'll explain what happened from when I joined up until the war, so five years ago, about him, he isn't feeling well, so let's start, the day after I joined was this huge dance for the battles, I actually wandered into the mission, and worked with the guild." Ashley explained, "I don't know what happened when I started talking to Razan, it was a crazy day, somehow my father found out, he was the Earl of Everettshire, and the previous Lord of Mail, and wrote a letter to the guild, with a warning to Razan, probably because of me, the dance made me realize that I had somehow fallen for him, with the help of Amra and Grand Court member Sarah Blackwell. The next day, Vlad played a message through all Psychic types, and declared war on the Kingdoms. A brutal battle, lost three of our own, and King Henry, almost died in that battle, and I lost my father and brother, my other brother Jake, ended up on the Grand Court, and My oldest living brother, Devin is now Lord of Everettshire, Azumi is coronated after the war."

-----------

Rocco and Tyranitar tried to keep Tempest as calm as possible, which was no easy task.

Bell laughed aloud genuine and cheery, “Sorry your stuck with me until Wite gets home. But until then we’re all going to become the best of friends!” Bell gently pat Annette’s head and zipped away.

Wite growled again in response as she read the the book she picked out. “Wow they call these rituals...? Oh it’s for conjuring a bunch of useless stuff.” She turned a few more pages. “Hmm, these are a bit more interesting, trap runes, Owen bring me some blank papers.” Wite began thinking of ways to modify the runes she’s seeing to be more deadly and useful. A snare is okay for a slow or as an inconvenience, but Wite was looking for ways to modify them so they would maim and/or disfigure. She took out two modified pens, that was full of blood, from one of her dress pockets, and made it levitate as Owen brought her the papers and returned to his table. She began replicating the runes in the book with the floating pens and began adding a few demonic symbols of her own around the outside and insides of the rune giving it more power as well as modifying some of the runic syntax, such as, instead of reading "bound and constrict" it now read: "Lacerate and Sever."

Hmm, what to test these on...? Wite thought looking around after modifying several different types of rather harmless runes into something extremely deadly. Some of the new runes she had made now read: "Gouge and Penetrate, Twist Twist Twist, Amp Amp Explosion." among others but those were the three that she was most interested in.

Bell zipped by and stopped. "Trap Runes?" she asked looking at the papers. Wite nodded without saying anything still lost in thought. "be careful, those are very dangerous..." Bell warned before zipping off again.

Wite grinned, "Yea... maybe on some buildings or perhaps carved into the skin of people...?"

Maira glanced at Togetic, who was doing loop-the-loops in the air, trying to tease Quince. However, the Espeon didn't seem to care. Bob had gone to join the other Pokemon with a bit of encouragement from Maira, and was now trying to get Michi's attention. Maira smiled before responding to Rene's suggestion.

"Sure, I guess we could split up if we wanted, but Rolen did say at least two. That means as many of us can hang out together as we want!"

She glanced at the job board. She wanted to see if there were any tasks there that the group could easily perform.

"This spot is beautiful. I am glad we decided to do this Rolen. It is not everyday that we get to just be ourselves." With that she walker over to an area and laid a blanket down for them to relax on. She loved the veiw that the place had. It seemed like it would be popular with the locals as a place to bring someone they love.

Rolen agreed with her. Once the blanket had been laid out, he settled down on it and patted the spot next to him, waiting for her to join him. One arm moved out and began pulling the food from the bag and laying it out in readiness. He gazed at Amra, ever so glad that they finally had time together with nobody around bothering him for directions, not being kept busy by his many duties as guild leader, or going out on missions. It seemed perfect, with the sea breeze blowing gently towards them. As he watched, a Wailord breached the water a ways out in the sea, and Wingull soared overhead. His eyes were half closed as he enjoyed the moment.

"Love you."

Skyler was......disappointed. I mean, sure, everything was cool...but there were no restaurants. No restaurants! You would think that there was one, or that they had the concept of making one...but no. Maybe they hadn't thought of the idea?
The young cook was sulking in the back of the group, and Rene spoke up. "Yeah...I may as well...", he said quietly thinking back to when she said that there had to be some food around here.
Gabe tried to put up a fight when Emma picked him up and put him outside the door. He began to squirm around, and was careful not to bite her. She looked kinda scary, and it was best not to anger a scary lady. However, he was mad that he had been put outside. He kicked the door lightly three times. The dragon still wanted to talk to that Queen lady.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Razan in the meantime was resting in his chamber; the one in his bunker. He was planning on expanding it later on if he had the time.
Meditating helped him relax. All the pain went away. If he had the time, maybe he would go talk to Rowena. She was the one who had helped him try to decipher the code in CrossBlades letter in the first place.

Mr. Kato watched the others exchange combat with each other, the battle growing intense. The old man saw that the other two knew what this power of this knights was, but Mr. Kato was clueless.
"My, my...it's my turn now," Mr. Kato said with a smile. From under the knight, giant spikes shot up straight towards him from the ground. From behind the wheelchair, there was a hole in the ground that blood was going through. He had used the giant spikes as a diversion from the real attack that was making its way underground. The old man smirked. "Made you look."
The spears shot forward covering the open air around him, so if the knight tried to escape by jumping, the spears would get him.

He smiled to her, but it was hard to tell what kind of smile it was. "Alright...Let's head to the city then" said Kazu. He pinned his pin 'Redheads Rules' to his kimono. As he usually took it off before he falls asleep. Last time Kazu stretched and slowly woke up completely.

"Okay, I am ready and Arashi is too!" said Kazu and Arashi made a sound similar to purr, as he agreed with his friend.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene nodded in agreement with Maira. "Okay. I just thought two teams would make money faster." She got close to the job board. "Which one should we start with? Let's go for the toughest ones first! They have better rewards."

Arca sat down and watched as Michi sniffed Bob. They hadn't really interacted before. The Pikachu sniffed and let out a joyful "Pika!".

Alice accepted the kunai and threw it at the same tree. Three leaves. She glared at the tree. But she had been training! How could she do so terribly? She felt a strong disliking for herself at that moment, but she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she pursed her lips and looked at Akali, arms crossed. "Let me guess, a lot more training? Need to do a lot better, right." She felt like she needed it. She probably did need it. And she was sure Akali could teach her what she needed to fix.

Nora looked away from the rest. She already knew what she was going to do with her share. Buy tools for her equipment. That's all she needed the money for, and she didn't go around willy-nilly spending it on junk. She honestly didn't feel like she was to be part of the group. But then again, Rene seemed to like her. To the point she called her adorable, something Nora disliked but didn't say a thing. She glanced at the job board. "Maybe a job with a dragon. That's my specialty." She looked it over better and saw simple things like giving people letters to difficult things like a wild Pokemon is harassing a popular hangout and it was highly dangerous.

Stella nodded. "Guess I really missed a lot." She sighed. "How did I not know of all of this. Oh, right, I was sleeping in a cave." She rolled her eyes at her own stupidity. "But how come Sola didn't get a message? She's a psychic type." Sola looked up at Stella and gave her a curious look before trying to gain Wimdchime's attention.

The owner of the inn quietly entered the room Azumi was sleeping in and looked at her with a grin before pulling out something. It was a small bottle of wine that Azumi had requested. She placed it on a side table and put two glasses next to the bottle.

Tsonea looked at the jobs on the board, but noticed a little something. Of course there were the harder jobs that paid more, but judging by some of the easier jobs, it looked like there was a better way. She tapped Rene's arm, then started making small lines between jobs using her finger.

"Well, that could be good, but if you look at how much we would earn from the easy jobs compared to the hard ones, those give about 1/10,000 the pay of the hard jobs, but would take almost no time and effort. So it would be easier to do a large amount of easy jobs as opposed to a handful of hard ones."

Shekeke shook a bit next to the others, but lightly pat Arca's head.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well now that you mention that, I think me and Nora should do the difficult ones and the rest of you the simple ones. We could use the experience anyways and I'm curious what a dragon tamer can do." Rene looked at Nora and winked. Trying to get her to go along so she could search for a dragon.

Akane tapped her foot impatiently until Kazu was ready. "Okay! Let's go. We should go to the local inn first. Book a room for the night."
As she lead the small group she looked around and was a little disappointed there didn't seem to be any food stands.

Kazu followed her in the way to the Inn. He looked around, they definitly had a bit other culture than them. He could tell by looking at buildings and people. Everything seemed to interest him now, like a little kid. Its hard to believe that in the past... Nevermind.

Kazu simply enjoyed this, he looked at Akane and saw that she isn't as happy "Something's wrong?" he asked her.

"Of course." Akali replied with a nod. "But, that was really good. At this rate you will be a top class ninja." She retrieved the kunai and threw it again. Six leafs. She retrieved it and gave it to Alice. "Again."

---- Cezare Island ----

Sinbad's eyes glowed red as a fiery vortex spun around him, burning the blood around him to nothing. Ariel shot his own water typhoon. When the two clashed, a thick cloud of vapor emerged. Wrecker moved quickly through it, grabbed Mr. Kato and his chair, then joined Ariel by his side, setting Mr. Kato down. As the vapor dispersed, Sinbad stood there with a smirk on his face.
"Be careful old man, this man is most likely using a jewel like the one our queen has." Wrecker prepared his hammer, actually looking serious.

The black knight titled his head to the side. "Oh so you know about them? Good. You're gonna tell me where they are."

Mr. Kato looked to Wrecker and nodded. He was grateful for the save that he had preformed for him, but before he could thank him, word of the jewels came in. Of course, this highly intrigued the old man. "Jewels you say? Well it seems that you confirmed this for us,” he responded with a smirk.
Floating platforms of blood appeared around the area, waiting to be used.
“Listen. This man seems like he will be tough to take down. You can use these platforms to hop around and strike him from different angles. If he tries to use them, I’ll take them down before he can.”

After a while of meditation, Razan finally emerged from his bunker, and headed off into town with a place in mind. To Rowena.
She was one of the only ones that knew of the letter. He wanted to tell her what had happened, and get advice from her as to what he should do.

The hooded man travelled in the dark, going through alleyways and almost unused backroads. It was quite peaceful in fact, there was no one along these roads.

Eventually, he made his way with Castform to where he last knew Rowenas place was. Razan steppes forewarn to the door, and raised his arm to knock...but something stopped him. He stopped himself.
What if she was busy? What if she didn’t want to see me? What if she had forgotten about everything that had happened?
Razan froze up by the door with these thoughts, but he thawed out.

He knocked.

"I love you to Rolen." Amra took a seat beside him on the blanket. She had always loved being with the mage. Even when they were just friends. She could not believe how far they had come from them almost not even getting along. "You just think that if we did not sit down to talk to one another after our awful start, we would not be here today. I am sure we would have eventualy become friends, but after our first meeting when we met, I thought you would have hated me from the start."

Gene had taken a spot beside the couple. He was very protective of them. He would stay beside them more then anyone in the guild. Though he does play with his mother a lot of the time, as she is very lovable and playfull.

Rowena had taken some time away from all of the business with the guild. She loved the work that she done for them, but she wanted to do something new. What had come about was that she had taken on three students. Two of which just wanted to learn more about their element, the other wanted to learn how to use a sword.

It had taken her years to get where she was comfortable with her new position as a mentor for new students at the academy. It pretty much stopped her from going back to the SolarFlare guild, but she found that the rewards were much better. It helped that she had more time to spend with her family.

Though she was not expecting a knock on her door, she gladly opened it to see that Razon was the one who knocked. With a smile she jestered for him to come into her room. "Hey Razon, what can I do for you? Come on in. Sit at the table if you like. Would you like something to drink?"

Emma took her flask from off her belt and took a swig, putting it back. She flipped her hair back a bit, then went back inside to the room. Once she saw the bottle on the table, she couldn't help but pocket it for herself. She left the room right after, lightly kicking Gabe away from the door. Azumi needed a nap, she'd be cranky otherwise. She went back to leaning against the outside of the inn, god she couldn't wait to get home again.

Tsonea looked to the others, unsure of what the plan was exactly. She could work with a lot of situations, but not all of them, of course.

"I'll leave it to you guys to determine who goes with who. I'm not so sure I'd make such a good decision for pairings."

- - - - - - - - -

Aaron, after a long and arduous journey, with a detour thanks to an en route message, finally landed on the mast of the Queen. He kept the letter in his mouth all this way, and he was going to deliver it. He flapped his way down to Eudora, and dropped the letter addressed to Azumi at their feet. He then flew back to the top of the mast, waiting for a response.

Annette had a long list of the books she wanted to study and of the ones she would like to purchase, but she didn't really have money for it. She sat down at the nearest table, placed her books on it and began going through them, specially the ones in Latin, since the jewel books were written in such language. After carefully inspecting them, she found the one. In Latin, the title said "The Jewels of the Gods, Volume one of seven." Annette felt like screaming out of joy, but she was in a quiet place. She wiggled to the sides excitedly, Fifi felt the change of energy and began jumping up and down. Annette ran over to storm and slammed the book in front of him. "Read the title." She said with a smirk.

---- Kelan ----

Wes stepped into the castle. The servants rushing to prepare his welcome, since they had no idea he was back, like usual. He had taken Aerodactyl, which was a lot faster than going on boat. As he walked, Azumi's assistant walked up to him and followed his quick steps, ready for instructions. "I'm going to see my kids, make sure they're free from their studies today. Gather whatever is left of the Stormbreakers and sent them over, my wife is hanging around with a demon, so I rather take some extra manpower. Call Froppo, might need his help catching up to the others." He walked into the throne room and sat down on his throne. He rested his legs over the side of the throne and leaned his head back. "Some wine also. That's all."
The assistant rushed to her duties. A maid was sent to get Leon and Sam dresses, which wasn't easy, since Leon had sworn to take down all evil that opposed his freedom to run around in his underwear. Meanwhile, Pidgeys were sent to Stella, Razan, Rowena and Ashley. With an urgent invitation to the castle. How did they know about Stella? Pokemon magic or Royal spies. The docks were also informed to send another boat towards the Knight ship, with medical and food supplies.
Wes leaned over his throne until he could see Azumi's throne behind him. He smirked, thinking of her scolding for sitting in the way he was.

---- Cezasre Island ----

Ariel shook his head towards Mr. Kato. "Blood is terribly weak towards fire, just give us support. I hate to ask an old man for help, by we've seen what those things can do." Flashback of Azumi cutting Vlad's head off. "Wrecker, golems."
Wrecker nodded and grinned. "It's been a while since I've used my sand techniques, you could say I'm a little... Dusty!" He looked at Ariel for approval. Who sighed and shook his head.

"No, no. That was pretty good." Sinbad said with an approval nod.
Wrecker gave the black night a thumbs up and Ariel just slammed his palm against his forehead. The black knight adjusted his stance as four sand golems rose up and attacked. The fire user wasn't having any trouble slashing them down, but since they kept regenerating, he kept having to attack.

Ariel looked at Mr. Kato again. "How close do you need to get to control his blood?"

Rolen nodded in agreement. When he had first met Amra, he had felt a severe dislike for her. Then she had come to him when he was feeling down, and shown that she was such a kind person, and their friendship had grown from there. The woman he had thought to be stuck-up and a showoff was so much more beneath the facade. She had helped him through some of his toughest moments, and he would be nowhere near where he was today without her.

Maira pointed at a quest on the board. It was a task with a decent reward, and the objective was to remove some Geodude and Graveler that kept rolling into the task-giver's fields and damaging the crops. The healer read through the details out loud so the whole group could hear, and then turned back to look at them.
"How about that one? The notice says that the farm's Luxio got hurt trying to fight them off, and they need someone to come out and take care of the rock types. I think we should try that one."

Kaiden strolled around the library, looking for something interesting to read. He grabbed a book off the shelf, flipped through it for a moment, and put it back. It didn't seem very interesting to him. He grabbed another from farther down the shelf. This one looked a bit more interesting, with details and stories of powerful artifacts crafted and wielded throughout the ages. He settled down on a cushion and began to read.

----- In Kelan -----

Torrena entered the throne room. She had just received news that King Wes was back in Winchester, and she wanted to talk to him. She and several other masters of the Wizardly arts planned to form a council of sorts, but they had all deemed it wise to gain the approval of the King or Queen of their respective kingdoms. Torrena had been assigned to approach Azumi, but the Queen had left on her voyage before Torrena could contact her. Now that the king was here, the Wizardess knew that she would have to ask him instead.

Her blue wizard's robes flowed gracefully around her as she stepped forward. She paused for an instant, taking in the king's relaxed attitude, and then gave a curtsy. Without any movement from Torrena, her bag opened, and a Mage Hand pulled out a scroll and carried it over to Wes. The Wizardess took a moment to clear her thoughts and her throat before addressing the king.

"My King. I, and several other wizards from the four kingdoms have agreed to create a united council of wizards, in order to preserve peace and to monitor the magic across the lands. The whole details are in the scroll. We will not be able to form until we have royal approval from each kingdom."

Nora nodded in agreement. "That seems like a good idea." She then thought for a moment more, frowning. "Actually, on second thought, terrible idea. My partners are not as strong as Luxios. I mean, Wyvra is a child!" She sighed. "And I doubt I can do much against the rock types. Maybe something more balanced for my group." Nora felt that was reasonable. It wasn't just her being stingy, she was thinking about her Pokemon!

Alice nodded and threw the kunai once more. She heard a think against the tree bark and saw two leaves fall. It was worse than last time! She inwardly growled at herself and told herself just how awful she was. "That was bad," Alice said to herself a bit too loud. Enough for others to hear, especially Akali. She looked at her mentor and grimaced. Then she walked up to the tree, picked up the kunai, and handed it to her mentor, wordlessly.

Stella rose a brow when she saw a Pidgy fly in and land in front of her. She didn't have many people that would contact her on this manner. After looking at the bird suspiciously for a moment, she took the letter from the Pidgy. The small thing cooed and sat on her shoulder as she read it. After getting done with the letter, she absentmindedly started stroking the Pidgy. "How did they know I'm trying to rejoin the Stormbreakers?" She asked in a hushed tone as she stood up to get going to the palace. After dodging her way through the streets, asking a helpful guard where the throne room was, and a kind servant telling her that a meeting was in progress, Stella stood outside the throne room with her two partners standing next to her and the Pidgy still on her shoulder.

Razan was glad to see that Rowena was home, and accepted to come in. “I don’t need anything. He might though...”, Razan said gesturing towards Castform who invited himself in.
Razan stepped forwards into her house, looking around, and then finally taking off his hood. Castform gloated around, checking everything out.

The mage took a seat at the table Rowena had showed him, and began. He talked from the beginning, talking about how he had deciphered the encrypted code, to their journey, to the ninja, and finally to what he had discovered. Through talking he seemed emotionless, seeming to stare off into space at times. He didn't get emotional until he mentioned Flygon.

Mr. Kato began to get more serious. “5 Feet. Maybe more, maybe less,” the old man stated softly to them so the knight couldn’t hear.
“And don’t worry, I’ll make plenty of hazards.”