• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Wite sat and watched Owen on the deck as he trained his blood magic. Owen had three different shapes made of blood in front of him, a pyramid, a cube, and two strands twisted around each other into a helix. He had them separated apart equidistant from one another and rotating around, trying to sustain each shape while keeping them moving in unison was a test in concentration, patience, and control. Owen was sweating and straining himself trying to maintain control. Spike looked at him worriedly. Over the past week Wite had pushed Owen hard on his blood magic training, teaching him various techniques, methods of control, and pushed his endurance to the limits. Progress was slow but he did make some headway.

Bell was zipping around the masts of the boats inspecting the repairs she did on the sails and if they were holding up. Despite Wite assuring her that they were fine and she did a great job, she couldn’t help but obsessively check and making sure it was perfect. She was obsessed with things being clean, tidy, and organized, above all she chases perfection in just about anything she does. Because of this Bell spends most of the day cleaning the ship, keeping every last inch of it spotless, and organizing everything neatly. In addition she also assists Skyler in the kitchens for meal prep and cooking Wite’s meal personally since she views what Skyler makes for Wite as not sufficient and good enough for a demon of her status. Her ability to multitask is rather astounding and a sight to behold, with the assistance of her summoned eldritch tentacles she would effectively have an infinite amount of helping hands at any given time, though slightly unsettling.

“Hold it steady and keep on your focus.” Wite commented seeing some of the shapes began to deform slightly.

Bell fluttered back down, satisfied with the inspection of the sails for the seventh time that day. “OOOOOOH! Great job Owen, you’re getting much better at that!” she exclaimed from behind him, startling him causing the blood shapes to explode and splatter all over himself, Spike, and Wite. “WOW! That was even more amazing! Do it again!” Bell bobbed up and down in the air excitedly.

“That was not part of his training….” Wite extracted the splattered blood into a sphere and replaced it into a vial and handed it to Owen. “Take a break Owen.”

“Sweet!” Owen took out a new journal/sketch book and ran off towards the edge of the boat, Spike sprang to his feet and excitedly followed.

Wite turned her attention to Bell, “What’s up?”

For the first time ever in Wite’s memory of Bell, she looked rather serious, her usual cheerful disposition was replaced with concern and sadness. “You have knots in your hair, may I?”

Wite looked at her with a raised eyebrow, “Sure?” Bell fluttered next to her and took out an intricately designed comb decorated with intricate tentacle motifs and red jewels. Wite recognized the comb and was surprised seeing it again. It was the same comb that her mother had used to brush her when she was little. Wite sighed as Bell began combing her snow white hair. “What is it Bell? It’s obvious to tell when you’ve got something on your mind.”

“It’s your mother,” Bell began, “Did Lord Marchosias mention her at all to you during your meeting?”

Wite glared at Bell and let out a low growl, “What’s happened to Mother?” Wite’s tone of voice was menacing and dark, even more than when she confronted Marquis.

Bell didn’t seem to be phased by Wite’s demeanor. “You’re mother has become quite hostile towards almost everybody including your father and you siblings.”

“I have siblings?”

Bell suddenly perked up again, “Oh yes you do! Actually, you have several of them! After your disappearance your mother fell into a deep depression combined with an insatiable wrath and anger. Your father tried to calm her down, and gifted her three more children. It worked for several years, but your mother’s condition returned and got worse and worse as the children grew up. She was always reminded of you and what you have been. So it is imperative that I assist you anyway I can to get you home!” Bell’s three eyes wandered down to look at Wite’s long fluffy tail as she finished combing Wite’s hair. It looked much better now and even more voluminous than before and the color shone in the sunlight.

Wite sighed and frowned. In her memory, her mother had always been quite possessive and very proud of her, and she had every right to be. Aside from her father whom Wite does love very dearly, but it was her mother that she loved above all else, any mention of her in a negative light often caused Wite to be very annoyed or the more common thing would occur she would get angry and attempt to kill the person. “So m siblings… how are they?” Wite noticed where Bell was looking, and her tail involuntarily swayed nervously.

“Oh! They are the cutest little fur balls… not as cute as you were of course, but still adorable!” Bell spun around with excitement just thinking about them.

“What are their names?”

“The oldest of the three is named Red, spelled r-h-d, the middle one is named Green spelled g-r-e-i-n, and the youngest is Blue spelled b-l-u! May I brush out your tail also?” Bell asked noticing Wite moving her tail.

“Sure why not…” Wite moved her tail closer to Bell who picked it up and began brushing it. The tail was fluffier than Bell and was longer than she was tall. “I gotta say: for a Demonic Overlord and the Queen of one of the most feared Empires, my parents are horrible at naming their children.” Wite began to snicker to herself. “Does Mother know that I am here?”

“No,” Bell chucked as well, “Your father decided to keep that information away from her for her own safety and for the safety of this realm. Also the Overlord thinks that it would be a better surprise for your Mother if you returned home without her knowing… would be a pleasant surprise.”

Wite nodded in agreement. “Yea… Mother can be quite dangerous when she wants something that belongs to her. OUCH!”

“Sorry, you got a lot more knots in your tail then your hair, when was the last time you had a proper brushing?” Bell pulled out some white hair on the comb that came out with the knot. She tossed it overboard and continued.

“Er… not for a few weeks, it’s been pretty busy for the last few weeks you know this.” Wite ran her fingers through her, now, silky smooth hair.

“Being busy is no excuse for an Heiress to be lazy on her appearance. And who brushed you when you did get brushed? Or do you brush yourself?”

“Owen usually brushes me down, but he’s been busy with training and other things.” Wite said as she watched the exchange between Skyler’s Gible and Maria. One of her ear turned to the sound of a loud gasp from Bell.

“HOW COULD YOU!” Bell couldn’t believe what she had just heard.

“Huh?” Wite looked at the shocked fairy, her face was gradually turning pink along with her pointed ears.

“YOU… you… you are the Heiress of Overlord Marchosias and the Sanguine Empire! How could you go exposing yourself in front of random people… and a child no less!” Bell stuttered and lowered her voice. She was practically hissing at Wite, her face now a bright red which Wite found quite amusing.

“Owen does an excellent and very thorough job.” Wite said with a slight smile. “He even gives me very good massages and knows all the places to scratch me to make my leg kick….”

Bell stared at Wite in complete horror, her eyes wide open and completely dumbfounded, her mouth hung slightly agape exposing her small fangs. She pursed her lips and pouted. “You, you, you little harlot!”

Wite began laughing though her teeth before she busted out laughing.

“Are you messing with me?!” Bell demanded now even more red.

“I’ll let you figure that out yourself, you know that we already sleep together in the same nest, so I’ll let your imagination fill out anything else.” Wite continued to laugh.

“But… but, that’s for warmth purposes, though right? Right?! Oh my gosh!” Bell grabbed her head and was starting to panic at the heresy she was hearing. She began to take in long deep breaths to try to calm herself down. She resumed combing Wite’s tail with a trembling hand and looked over at Owen with visible frustration. Owen was sitting in a corner, in deep focusing sketching Skyler’s Gible completely oblivious to anything else that was happening.

“Uh...yeah I guess....I mean...if you like my cooking...”, the young man said quietly, slightly blushing. He then showed a puzzled expression.
“A Stormbreaker? What is that? A person that breaks storms or something? Is that what you guys are?”, he said looking from Maira to Rene.

Gabe noticed the yelling from the hairy creatures, and turned around to face them. The small dragon waddled to them, and looked up at Wite. Gabe was confused as to what she was, definitely not human. Unless she was wearing a giant fur coat that needed to be brushed. That would be weird.
He nudged her hand with his face to get her attention. Moving up to her gave Owen a better view of Skylers Pokemon.

During Razans day, all he did was travel and walk around. He got noticed many times, and praised as well. Besides that, his day went fine.
All was calm, and he ate lunch by himself.
He hadn’t seen Ashley since they had gotten back, and whisked he could soon.

Ashley had been writing the Guild, her brothers and sisters, their children, and Moose, who disappeared again, this time though, supposedly dead. She walked around town, getting supplies and food, in case they left again. Kato kept an eye on Ashley, because Kato knew something Ashley didn't. Windchime was acting like her trainer towards Castform, but she hadn't seen Castform in a bit.

"Windchime, don't worry, Castform will be fine." Ashley told her Pokemon, "Let's prepare dinner."

--------

Tempest was frustrated beyond most would expect out of a shy kid. Leafeon was stable, but not doing much better overall. Meganium was trying to help Tempest, but he couldn't do much.

Rocco had Tyranitar get their stuff before the Knight left. His Tyranitar was walking below deck, preparing for anything.

"Tempest?" Rocco asked worryingly.

Half submerged in the water was a temple with white pillars protruding from the depths. And the interior was shown off to the world. Inside where people wearing cloths wrapped around themselves and fastened at the shoulder with jewelry, at least, that's what it looked like. There was a large stone statue of what seemed to be a man and people bowing down and praying to it. And protruding from the floor of the temple was a bridge to the island, which had similar architecture. And it looked like there was another temple on the top of what looked to be the largest hill that was larger.

Alice looked at the new place and couldn't help but grin. They seemed to have an abundance of jewelry, and she could easily play it off as she bought something here. Though she immediately halted that thought, knowing it could get her caught. She glanced at Akali. "This island looks interesting. I wonder what sort of life-endangering stuff is here," Alice half-joked. She gave a pause. "Um, I really hope there isn't life-rndangering stuff here," she corrected with a nervous smile.

Nora walked along aimlessly on Queen. Why? She was personally asked by the queen to board Queen, and she had nothing better to do. She looked down off of a rail and saw the temple. A new place. She gave a huge grin as Wyvra chirped and flipped above her. Goo was currently napping in the bunks. She sighed as she looked among the other crewmembers. For an odd reason, she felt just as home here as she did back at home. Guess that what close bonds does.

Azumi laughed at Emma's comment. "Sorry, I must've been very tired and didn't see it THAT way." She handed the orb to Emma. "Here, talk to your nephew, all he does is ask about you lately."

"Land!" Nana's voice echoed through the minds of the entire crew in both ships.

Azumi stepped outside quickly. The sight of the new land brightened her face. It meant that the maps that Annette had made worked. Which meant there was plenty of islands to discover. But, her thoughts were cut short as Annette's voice pierced the moment.
"Azumi! The jewels!" The water mage held out the water and dark jewels, which seemed to be lightly glowing.
Azumi placed her crown on and held up the dark jewel. The shine was coming from within it. She wondered if the new land had any connection to this. For safe keeping, she gave it back to Annette.
"Make sure to keep it safe. Akali and her trainee, sorry I forgot her name, will be assigned to you." Azumi glanced over at Akali, who seemed to have gotten the message.
"What?!" Annette looked at the jewel in her hand. "Why me?!"
Azumi sighed. "You're the last person an enemy would attack." She then looked over to Wite. "You're to make sure Annette and the jewel are safe also."

Azumi then walked over to the captain. "Have your crew stay behind this time. I don't want destroyed ships."
Azumi then connected to Rolan, using Nana. "It will be my guards and the Stormbreakers to go on land. Please make sure they're ready. Do not force anyone though, after our last incident, I understand if they rather stay behind."

Last, she went to Nora. "Stay close to me and Emma okay? If we find a dragon type, I would love to see you interact with it."

Akali looked at Alice. "Well I hope everything is peaceful also. Looks like you got your first mission. Are you ready?"

Joe laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Yes Ms. Tsonea. Whatever you need, just come tell me okay?" He walked away. The news of land was exciting. Hopefully he would get to go.

Rolen paused in his stroll as the cry of land echoed through his mind. He glanced up to see this new land, and he found it appealing to the eye. He was actually rather glad when he heard Azumi's message sent by Nana letting him know the guild would be wanted onshore. He looked one more time before thinking,
'Nana, please relay a message to the rest of the Stormbreakers: Azumi wants us to go ashore with her again. Please get ready to land. It's understandable if you want to stay on board after last time, so you don't have to go if you do not wish it.
He would have gathered them all himself if there weren't so many on the other boat, but this saved time anyways. He knew he didn't have nearly as deep of a relationship to her as Azumi did, but to his knowledge he was the only other human she had taken a mental link with, other than Azumi. Sure, it had been for about forty-five seconds, but...
He grew sad as he remembered the reason for the connection. It was because Faze had died. The picture flashed through his head, as it had many times: the small yellow Pokemon, bleeding, held off the ground with a giant spear of ice impaled through his body. Nana had sensed Faze's death and had come to see. It was then she connected with him, to keep them both stable.
He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment as he calmed himself. Once he had himself under control he went below to gather his things. As nice as the place looked, the last island had been a warning of how terrible a nice place could get.

Maira tried to explain. "Well, Strombreakers is the name of our guild. Azumi was our leader before she became queen." She was about to say more when she received the mental messages. She politely excused herself and went below decks to prepare.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene turned her attention away from the others to look at the new land. From what she could see, it looked really nice. It seemed like the kind of place she would like to explore. A smiled appeared on the elf's lips as she imagined running through the island on Arca and Michi. She had a good feeling about this place.

"Hey Maira." Rene turned to the healer. "If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me for it okay?" Rene called out as Maira left.

Rene's joy increased with Rolan's message through Nana. They were going for sure now. Michi finished brushing her dear friend Arcanine. The fire type got up and shook his entire body, barked and began running around excitedly.

Last edited:
Skyler nodded as Maira cleared things up for him.
“Uh huh...he said to himself.
So, the the leader of this guild was the Queen? Or was it someone else? It all just made him more confused. Unfortunately, no one explained to him the rest; they were all focused on the new island, and so was he.
Skyler peered at it for a second. “Hmm. This seems interesting...”, he noted to himself.
Gabe was now nudging Wite even harder than before, and Skyler finally noticed.
The man sighed up easily picked up the small dragon who tried to fight back. However, it was no use to fight when Gabe was so small.
“C’mon Gabe, you need to stop trying to get people to take off your everstone,” Skyler said, trying to hold Gabe in his arms comfortably as the Pokemon squirmed around. Finally, he got control as Gabe gave up.
The young man sighed, and turned back to Wite.
“Sorry Wite. Gabe can be quite a troublemaker if ya let him lose.”
Gabe grunted.

Razan was getting tired of this. It seemed that around every turn, someone was there to thank him for something.

He was beginning to regret his choices. His eyes narrowed into a glare, his fists clenched up.
If he hadn’t created this stupid facade, this stupid persona....he wouldn’t be in this mess. He didn’t deserve to be liked. Razan was a killing machine, able to wipe our entire villages. He didn’t belong in a city like this. He didn’t belong with the Stormbreakers. But........
But after everything he did, no matter how great the cost...they still accepted him. They treated him like a normal citizen. They had locked up all the others of the Organization except him and Alkai. They didn’t seem to be bothered that he had been trained by monsters.
That’s where they were blind. They let anyone capable of doing the job get in. Heck, let in a thief and they won’t notice. Now he wanted that to happen to prove his point.

Razan sharply turned into an alleyway, getting away from everything that was coming at him.
When he was as far as he could go, he stood there in silence.
That day came to mind. They say that he went with the Stormbreakers. That girl was about to kill him. Samantha.
“You...you should have killed me when you had the chance,” echoed through his mind.

Emma took the orb to talk to her nephew-in-name-only, just in time for her to not get to explore the island. She just laid on the bed, twirling her hair around her finger as she was forced to answer questions in which the answer was most likely either 7 or 29. She didn't HATE talking to them, but she needed a break from the buggers, they'd be bigger than her soon, and that means she'd be a sandwich when they hugged her.

"Alright, you get 5 questions, auntie has an island to explore and really needs to stretch her legs. It's not that I don't love you, it's just I'm really bored of being on a ship."

Tsonea poked her head out of her little hiding place, then lightly tiptoed out. Maybe going out for once wouldn't be so bad...? That and she kinda had direct orders to go see Wite to make sure she didn't have some freaky demon in her. But first, she needed Shekeke. Shekeke was the only one who let her talk normally, Mistress Emma would be another if she didn't know she could break her spine with one finger. Her legs wobbled as she walked above deck, her knees basically knocking together several times with every step. When she finally got up, she saw Shekeke and basically tackled her. She had a couple poke marks on her now, but what mattered it that she was stuck to Tsonea. She began walking around, searching for the new person... creature known as Wite. With all the noise and whatnot from what was going on, it didn't take her long to find her. It took her about 10 minutes to approach, though. After that fear induced wait, Tsonea finally spoke up to get their attention.

"H-H-Hello? I-Is this Wite here? M-Mistress Emma and Queen Azumi wished for me to see you for... g-guidance..."

Wite looked at the little Gible when it nudged at her arm. She noticed the everstone around it, she moved to pick it up, when someone shouted that they spotted land. Azumi came walking out of her cabin moments later spouting orders.

"You're to make sure Annette and the jewel are safe also." Azumi had said to her. Wite shrugged in response.

"I'll do whatever is necessary to keep her safe." Wite looked over at Annette, "Don't worry Annette, you'll be safe will me. If anyone touches you, they'll wish they hadn't, I also need to collect some souls anyways for... research."

"You can rest assured. Wite and I will keep you super safe!" Bell added, she seemed to have reverted back to her cheerful self.

Eudora looked down at Azumi from the helm, "Aye ma'am, stay 'n guard t' boats." She repeated as she steered towards the island.

Owen looked up and shewed the Gible his drawing, it was a near perfect black and white sketch of Maria, Skyler and Gible. "You like it?" Spike was weary of of the little dragon.

"H-H-Hello? I-Is this Wite here? M-Mistress Emma and Queen Azumi wished for me to see you for... g-guidance..." a voice that Wite didn't quite recognize asked. She looked around and saw the dancer, her timid and scared disposition reminded her of when she was first summoned to the world all those years ago. She sensed that there was something different about this girl, but was not quite sure if it was her animalistc senses or her demonic senses that were telling her that.

"Yes, well since we've got nothing else to do for the time being, what kind of guidance are you looking for?" Wite asked.

Bell was still busy brushing Wite's tail when she saw Tsonea, "Love your outfit!"

Tsonea didn't exactly realize who, or what, Wite was, but she was scared regardless. She gripped onto Shekeke's arm harder, leaving small puncture marks on her hand.

"I-I-I... I-I-I... y-you can see if s-someone has... you know... d-demons inside them... r-right? I need to know if that's what's wrong w-with m-me. I don't know what I did on the other island, b-but... I was told... I-I was scaring people... that I wasn't... m-me. S-So, please put my and others fears to rest... p-please...?"

The more she talked, the more her legs refused to work the way she wanted. She was terrified, what if there really was some weird demon in her? Could she even be considered human at that point?

"Hmm... let me take a closer look at you." Wite pulled Tsonea towards her, holding her still by her blood and suspending her slightly off the ground. Wite's eyes glowed a brighter red than they already did and stared into Tsonea's eyes, putting her into a trance-like state so she wouldn't struggle as much. She sensed no presence of another demon, but there was something else, something far more interesting. Wite put Tsonea down and released her from her control. "Eh, no demons," Wite shrugged, "but you are marked with a curse. I'm not sure as to what kind of curse but based on the magical radiation that's coming off of it... it's something that is inside of you and it's demonic or something that is very close to a demonic in nature, I can't tell for certain. I didn't see in person what caused you to behave the way you did back on the island or the circumstances that triggered it, but I would assume it was something highly stressful. So until it happens again either naturally or under controlled conditions we can't be sure, but at least it's not a demon." Wite explained, she wasn't sure if what she was saying was getting through or not.

"Ooh, a cursed mark! Those are fun! You should be excited! It super common for Demons to mark themselves with a variety of cursed markings to gain very interesting effects, sometimes they can counter eachother's drawbacks if you have the right combinations! I personally know a few very powerful ones! When it's nighttime I can take a closer look at you and see what mark is inside you and we can see if I know any combinations! Do you want me to try to flesh-carve some other marks onto you? Though it will hurt A TON! But I guarantee you it's worth it!" Bell asked with genuine enthusiasm.

"Er... I don't think that would be a good idea... but looking to find out what mark it is will help a lot." Wite said staring at the small trembling dancer.

"C-C-Curse...? Look inside me...? F-F-F-FLESH CARVE?!"

Being lifted off the ground was one thing, but being told that she was cursed was another. Same thing with being told someone would look inside her and would be happy to carve symbols in her flesh. Her pupils were basically non-existent from how small they shrunk. These people were crazy! What if all they really wanted was to tear her open and devour her insides?! Her breathing quickened, then slowly but surely grew faster until it stopped. She then passed out, and her face slammed against the floor. Shekeke looked at her on the ground, poked and prodded her a bit, then shrugged when she didn't get up.

Annette looked scared as Wite and Bell casually agreed to go with her. She was to be protected by a former ninja of Vlad and two demons. What was Azumi thinking? She smiled nervously and nodded. "Okay! We'll meet up once we arrive! No need to rush." The pink mage stepped backwards and a loud hiss made her jump. She turned around and realized she stepped on Fifi's tail, who was cleaning it. "Hey! What did I tell you about being near my feet? Let's go pack our things, okay?" She picked up the pink Pokemon and ran into Azumi's room. She noticed Emma talking to her nephews. "Hi Emma! You're on team Azumi for the exploration. You should get ready."

Joe ran over to Azumi excitedly. Was he to go on the exploration mission? He stood straight and smiled. "I'm at your service your highness! I will join any exploration team you want me to!"

Azumi looked confused. "Um no. Your job is to care for Ms. Tsonea and she is passed out." She pointed in Wite's direction.

Joe looked confused. "Oh! Right! I will take care to her room." He ran over and picked her up, excusing himself from Wite and Bell. "I like your eyes." He told Bell as he carried Tsonea away. He took her down below to her bed and set her down, while Toxo guided Shekeke over there as well. "Well Toxo... I guess we can't leave the ship unless Ms. Tsonea wakes up and takes us along." He pulled a barrel close by and sat down.

It was a tight squeeze for the two ships, but they docked at the island. Immediately, soldiers of the land and their Pokemon came up to the ship. "State your business of coming to this island," one soldier said, clearly the commander of the squadron. His Absol gave a growl as she sniffed the air and was met with such unfamiliar scents. The townsfolk around the squadron were clearly confused about what the people on the ship was wearing.

Azumi stepped down from the ships. She had asked Emma to walk down with her. Anakin and Nana followed closed by. She had requested for the rest to wait until given the okay to leave the ships. She wore her crown this time, but again, casual clothes, to avoid any sing of conflict. She had a white lose blouse and dark brown leggings along with brown boots. She walked down with her head lowered and bowed to the commander. "Hello, my name is Azumi. I am Queen of the land of Kelan, from across the ocean. We come to explore, find other cultures to learn from them and share what we can."
Nana looked at the different Pokemon and giggled. It wasn't clear why, but Anakin just rolled his eyes.

Annette stood at the edge of the ship next to Akali. "I swear if they attack I am going back home."

The commander looked at Azumi, brow raised. It took him a moment, almost seeming to have his troops press forward, to order his troops to stand down. After the order was given, all weapons were sheathed and the Pokemon entered more relaxed stances. "How many are there on your ship, not counting the crewmen?" The commander asked sternly. The Absol nodded to her partner's question before glaring at Nana, as if to tell her to stop giggling at an officer.

Azumi smiled as the commander ordered his troops to stand down. She bowed again to thank him. "Well... I'll be lying if I gave you a number, I say about 15 of us. I'm sorry may I know who you are?" She didn't want to sound rude, but Azumi had important business to take care of and she needed to talk to their leader. She needed to know about the light jewel.

The general sighed. "I'm General Tiberius Milonius Gracilis. And you are on Fosnisi. An island that worships the gods of the crystals. Now, since you're here to learn our culture, I suggest you have a tour of our capital, Luxaurbs. Then stop by the washing pools to clean yourselves and finish with a stop at the inn." He looked at his troops and silently ordered most of them to leave. The few that remained stood near their general, the same number of troops as what Azumi estimated on the ship.

Azumi's interested was caught by one word, crystal. "I'm sorry, would it be possible to take me to the crystal? That's the main reason of my trip." She pointed at the jewel in her crown. "As you can see, I posses one myself. As for my people, they will be taking the tour. Of course except for my Pokemon and Emma." She pointed at her best friend. "I hope that's okay."

The worship of the crystal god also caught Wite’s attention. Bell had finished brushing her tail and Owen replaces his sketch book back into his sash.

“Crystal God? Kinda funny to essentially have a god rocks.” Bell laughed fluttering behind Wite. “I don’t think I’ll ever understand how the mortals view the Great Ones.”

Wite joined Annette and Akali at the edge of the ship. “Well, since this is technically an emissary, if they attack, it can be seen as a declaration of war towards the Kingdom.” Wite looked over the troops, “Blood bags....” Wite sighed, unimpressed. “Would be easier to just ravage this place, it’s an island they got no where to run.” Wite chuckled.

“But they have washing pools! That sounds awesome!” Owen smiles looking down at the soldiers from the ship.

“A bath sounds nice, it will give me a good chance to deep clean you!” Bell said picking out fur from the the comb. Wite growled in response.

Razan stayed in the alleyway for a long time. It was quiet there, exactly what he needed. Some peace and quiet.
Was there any other way to get out of here?

Just then, Razan got an idea. The others went on a mission, right? What if he went with them, or caught up to them somehow? Then again, they were already months away. That would be impossible.
Was there another way? Teleportation?
He didn’t know, but he’d have to consult with the Queen. Azumi.

Skyler changed into his normal clothes consisting of a regular long sleeve shirt and black pants.
He got back on deck and slightly wondered what was being discussed between the two of them, and leaned over the ship to peer over, but still couldn’t see anything. He sighed and gave up, his attention turned to his Gible who seemed to be following people around.

Emma had tossed the communication crystal on the bed she was laying on, then walked out to Azumi's side. She wasn't interested in coming along, but she supposed this was compensation for last time. All she hoped for is that she'd be allowed to go back home soon. She hated the ocean, for many reasons, but there was one big one. You want to know it? Too bad, that's for a later point. Mack sat on her shoulder while they waited to be taken somewhere. Tybalt wanted to stay on the ship, because they didn't want to move at all, pretty simple.

The general shook his head. "I'm afraid we cannot do that. However, if you are interested in visiting the temples, we can add all of them to your tour." He nodded to his remaining soldiers. "They'll be your bodyguards during your stay." He gave a smiled as he handed Azumi some silver coins. "Our currency. We'll accommodate for your needs and the tour since you're an embassy, but if you want any souvenirs, I suggest you find a way to get these.

Stella walked into Winchester, the capital. She sighed as she looked at the semi-familiar streets. She wondered if she would be accepted back into the guild after so long. She sighed as she looked down at Sola and Luna before continuing on to get to the guildhall, a nostalgic look in her eye.

Alice frowned when Wite got near. She still didn't like the wolf-like creature. Still a wild card to her. She hated wild cards. "I doubt they'll attack us at all. Also, attacking them will cause a war as well. Just because it seems to be an island nation, doesn't mean this isn't really an archipelago nation."

Azumi bit her lower lip as she thought about what to do. "Is there anyone I can talk regarding it? It is of urgent matter. I am willing to follow any conditions or rules in order to do it. I know a stranger showing up and requesting this might seem suspicious, but it is with the purest intentions. Could you please at least guide me to someone who I could better talk to?" Azumi looked at the commander with pleading eyes, a technique that she only used with Emma and Wes.

"Ugh, how hard is it to let us see the crystal?" Annette complained. "Also, Wite, Azumi said no killing, remember? So please, keep your comments to yourself." She lifted her head, feeling proud as if she was in command over Wite.

The general sighed as he shook his head. "I cannot take you directly there. Besides, the council isn't in session. However, you can talk to them once you start discussing trade deals with them." He rose a brow. "Will that be a problem?" He didn't seem to be hiding information on how to get to the crystal or how to get an audience with the government. "You must understand, it's a highly religious symbol for us. Created by Foszanith himself." The general gave a empathized nod to prove his point.

Annette's eyes opened wide. "What did he just say?!"
Akali looked at her. "it's a highly religious symbol for us. Created by Foszanith himself."
Annette ran down the boat and on to shore. "Sir captain commander whatever you are! Could you repeat that? It was created? Does this mean..." She reached and took Azumi's crown. "This one was created by Foszaguy thing also?"
Azumi took her crown back. "That was rude! I'm terribly sorry for her, she is my personal assistant and her job is to study the jewels, crystals."
"Yeah, what she said. Listen mister, where can I learn more about this? Library? Temples? Any teachers?" Annette looked eager as she spoke, her voice going into a high pitch.

Akali looked at Wite. "I hope you like standing guard at a library." She looked at Alice. "Same to you."

-------------------- Back in Cezare Island --------------

The storm had finally stopped, after an entire week of none stop rain and strong winds. The lightning had calmed down after the first two days, but still caused plenty of damage. Wrecker helped rebuild with his earth element while Ariel made sure Annette's precious books were okay. Things seemed pretty calm, until they saw something coming up on the horizon. It was a big black machine, moving towards the island. The two Philosopher's stones stood at the docks, a serious look on their face as they sensed a new enemy approaching.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene leaned close to Maira's sholder. "Psssst." A mischievous smiled on her face. "What about that commander?" She moved her eyebrows up and down.

Arca sniffed the floor after the Gible, he seemed to smell a lot like food. Michi followed Arca, curious as to why he followed the small dragon.

The general looked at Annette with a surprised look when she started her outburst. It even startled his Absol. The general chuckled at the apology. "It's perfectly fine. I'm actually pleased she's showing interest in our pantheon." He turned his attention to Annette. "No, the water crystal was made by his brother, Nerkokano. And you can learn more at multiple locations. I'll be sure to add them to your tour." He gave a genuine smile. "Anything else you want to look at?"

Alice sighed. "There is nothing wrong with the library, though I would prefer a little more action." She smiled. "But I'll deal."

Annette looked at Azumi with pleading eyes. Azumi sighed and nodded. "Yeah that's fine. I'm actually curious about this information. Anyways, I am highly interested in starting a trade deal with you all. I am sure we have many things to learn from one another. Who can I see about that?"

Annette waved at her 'team'. "Let's go! I need my bodyguards!"

Storm was excited to learn about the crystals. He had his broom in hand, and walked up to Annette. "If you do not mind. I want to go with you. I have always wanted to learn more about the crystals then my family's information has. I would love to compare the books that I have with what you have as well." Storm smiled, and pulled out one of the books he was talking about. It was an ancient book that seemed to be bound in leather in pristine condition.

Amra hugged Rolen from behind and kissed his cheek. "You know, I have a better feeling with this place. The people seem to be much more happy here, and calm. What do you say we go see the place?" By her side was Fluff and Gene. Gene sat comfortably by their side as he loves to be with the two.

Maira watched silently from the deck. She couldn’t hear what was going on very well, but she was getting the just of it. What she heard made her very interested, but she was distracted when Rene nudged her again. Rene had barely finished before Maira erupted.

RENE!!! Will you stop already?!? I told you, I’m- Hey!”

She swatted at Togetic, who had dug into her bag and pulled out a small box. The girl tried to snatch the box back, but Togetic hovered just out of her reach with it. As Maira made one more jumping swipe, Togetic fluttered back to a spot where Rene was between them. The Fairy type was giggling the whole time.

Rolen had just finished gathering his things and regaining a spot on the deck. He caught the last few words from those on shore as he reached the stern. Quince was by his side, but he decided to wait for Amra’s lead before going ashore. He smiled when she came from behind and kissed him. He had to agree with her assessment of this island, and indeed he was much more favorably impressed by this place than the last. But at the same time, he had liked the last island until they were attacked by Houndoom, and the world had been plunged into chaos. All he said in response to her question was,

“I suppose.”

He planted a gentle kiss on her forehead as he stepped towards the gangplank.

Last edited:
Skyler was already walking by Rene and Maira when Maira had her sudden outburst. It startled him at first, causing him to take a few steps back until he realized that it was nothing more of an argument. What they were arguing about, he didn’t know. It was probably for the better that he didn’t. He leaned over the deck next to Maira, looking at the General. “Does anyone know what their talking about?,” he asked the two of them.

Gible was oblivious to the fact that Arca was following him until he heard the strange sound of sniffing. It wasn’t him, that was for sure. He looked around in front of him, but no one was there. Confused, Gabe turned around to the Arca sniffing after him.
Gabe cocked his head to the side, curious in this new Pokemon.

Razan decided that it wasn’t the time to find anyone or figure out something else yet.
It was time to go to the guild hall.

The hooded man raced through the streets and on top of buildings until he reached the guild house. It seemed like he hadn’t been here in years, and that was the truth. He carefully made his way through the guild hall until he found someone strange. A woman in the guild hall, not one he recognized.
Razan quickly drew his dagger, and only held it at his side.
“Who are you and what are you doing here?”, he asked the lady.

Rocco decided to leave the ship, but not without dragging Tempest with him. Tempest was in a bad mood due to Leafeon not feeling well, and it was a bad idea to provoke his ire.

-------

Ashley had heard a knock at the door and found a strange woman, and then noticed Razan.

"Razan, don't attack, I'm going to find out who they are and what they intend to do." Ashley responded, worried for her boyfriend.

Alice sighed as she nodded to Annette. Why was she and Akali placed on guard duty for the bookworm? She wanted to have more action. She wanted to see the jewel, or the crystal as they called it here. She didn't care about their origins, only their price. And they sold for a very high price. She glanced at Akali and her train of thought dropped. No, none of those thoughts. At least not yet. Learn what Akali had to teach and continue to pretend to be Veala, Akali's apprentice. That was the only way she could compete her goal. She nodded to Akali to tell her that she was ready.

Nora watched and listened closely. She, quite frankly, was unsure about this island. Sure, it looked friendly, but so did the last one, and that one ended horribly. She sighed as she remained silent though. The queen herself asked her to accompany her on the island, just in case of any dragons. She waited until Azumi gave a signal to leave the ship.

The general sighed. "I'm sorry. The council isn't in session right now. I'll alert them as soon as possible, but we were given no time to prepare for your arrival. Again, I'm sorry."

Stella looked at the two and gave an aggravated sigh. "I'm gone for five years and now I'm considered a threat? Even though this guild is made to help people." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Listen, I'm a mage named Stella. I fell very ill during my first week and then I was brought to a place they would better heal me. I fully recovered two months later. For five years I've been looking for the magical wonders of Kelan. Now that I'm done with that, I want to rejoin the guild. Where's Azumi? I know she became the queen, but I'm pretty sure she still runs this place, right?"

"Rolen is now the guild leader, and he is away at the moment, I'm Ashley Silver, a member here and a member of the Silver Clan of Everettshire, and the weather mage with the dagger is my boyfriend." Ashley responded to Stella, "Why don't you take a seat at the table, I'm currently trying to make some food."

Kato looked at Stella, as Windchime flew into her face. Ashley sighed at her Pokemon's reaction to Stella.

------

Tempest was worried about Leafeon and kept in a sour mood, the two males walked by Maira and Rene. There was a strange magical energy flowing out of Tempest's right hand, as if some of his energy was flowing out.

"Right I understand. Then if you don't mind. I would like to go directly to an Inn." She turned to Emma and smiled. "And a bottle of your best wine to celebrate our arrival here." She turned back to the commander. "We're exhausted."

Annette began marching forward, head held up high. Fifi did the same. The mage was eager to learn and the idea of new knowledge was overwhelming for her. "Let's go team Annette!" She called out.
Akali sighed and looked at Veala. "Just stay close okay? I know it's not an ideal mission, but it's not always about fighting." She followed behind Annette and Fifi.

Azumi looked back at the others. "Rolan, you and your guild are free to do as they please. Well, as long as the commander is okay with it. Take Nora with you. I'm afraid I won't be looking for Pokemon today. Good luck!" She smiled at the guild leader.

Joe knocked on a crate. "Ms. Tsonea? Still asleep? We arrived on land. Want me to escort you around?" He wanted to despertly leave.

Before Wite was able to say anything else, Annette had ran off.

Wite shrugged at Akali's comment. "I don't mind actually, I may not seem like it, but I don't mind the occasional page-turner." Wite walked off the the ship to follow Annette with Bell, Owen, and Blitz following suit. Wite had told Hydra to protect the ships along with Eudora and her crew.

"Oh, this will give me more time to practice!"Owen said following Wite and the rest of Annette's guard. Looking at the group, it was rather strange, but it felt very relaxed and carefree, perhaps this was the feeling of being free....

Stella was shocked. "Rolen? You mean the wizard that joined the same day I did?" She fell silent, frowning for a bit before giving a small chuckle. "Good job, Rolen. Good job. Guess I should've returned after I got better." She looked at the Cimeco and smiled. "Well, hello. You have an affinity with the wind element, yes? Do you help your partner channel the element, like Sola and Luna do?" She motioned to her two Pokemon who had different reactions. Sola, her Espeon, seemed to be eager to meet Windchime while Luna, her Umbreon, shied away.

Alice nodded. "Yes Akali." She followed her mentor, Wite's group and Annette. Every once in a while she gave Wite a distrustful glare. Her connection to the dark jewel was going to be troublesome. Very troublesome. She stopped after a bit and started glancing around the people around them for any suspicious behavior.

Nora grimaced when Azumi said she wasn't needed at the moment. But she understood. She heard the general kindly correct Azumi and tell them that they were free to go, but suggested a tour. Nora didn't trust the tour. He seemed to press a bit too hard. Though, he could be extremely patriotic.

Rolen had just made it down the gangplank when Azumi called to him that the guild could do as it liked, to an extent. He decided that he wanted everyone together before anyone wandered off. He thought it wise to take precautions after what happened on the last island. Once Amra was on shore as well, he walked over to a place between the two boats and stood there. Even after five years of being Guild Leader, he still had trouble gathering them at times, since he didn’t care to shout. In this case, though, he decided it was worth it.

“Stormbreakers! All coming ashore, meet by me!”

Quince was sitting next to him, practically on one of his feet. He reached down and absentmindedly pet the Espeon as he waited for the others to gather. He was still formulating exactly what he should say.

Kaiden came down the gangplank at an easy pace. He seemed rather calm about the place, considering what he had gone through the last time. He had his bag slung over one shoulder as he strolled up to the group Rolen was trying to form.

Maira’s head turned away from glaring at Rene and Togetic for a moment as she heard Rolen’s shout. Togetic took this opportunity while Maira was distracted to slip the small box into Rene’s hand, and then flew off to hover over Rolen. Maira looked back at Rene for a moment, took a deep breath, and stretched out a hand.

“Sorry. Let’s go.”