• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Emma glared at Azumi again, this was becoming a serious problem. Being an alcoholic was HER defining feature, that and she was tired of Azumi taking it all.

"How about you do what she said, MINUS the wine. If we really wanted any, we have our own, which we would gladly give to you as a gift for being so accepting. Just consider it as a thank you."

She lightly kicked Azumi's leg, which still hurt a bit, to keep her in check. If they were going to go from island to island, they were going to get in people's good graces. It just so happened to have multiple purposes.

Azumi rubbed her leg and glared at Emma. "This is our chance to try some of theirs, it would be nice to see how it differs from ours." She crossed her arms. "I say we try something new." She looked at the commander. "Anyways, I would really like to hear to the inn."

Annette walked ahead the group. She looked back at Veala. "Hey you don't have to always listen to Akali. I'm basically the superior here so if you want to do something let me know." Fifi was walking when she noticed Wite's tail. The pink Pokemon ran behind it, jumping after it and pretending to catch it.

Akali didn't reply to Annette, but to Veala. "If you do prefer something else. We could take a break from our training."

Joe crossed his arms. "I guess she won't get up. Too bad."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene smiled softly as she tooks Maira's hand and then walked with her. She held the box in her hand and curiousness was starting to get the best of her. Luckily they reached the spot were Rolen was. She whistled and Arca, with Michi riding him, rushed down near them. The big fluffy Pokemon jumped and shook his head playfully. He walked around sniffing the ground despertly. Rene smiled and then showed Maira the box.

"Here. I promise to stop picking on you about the boys situation. Can I ask what's in the box?" She then noticed Amra and bowed. "Morning princess!"

Maira smiled at Arca and stroked the big fire type’s thick, soft fur. She had always loved petting Arca, as well as many other Pokémon. She was interrupted by Rene showing her the box.

“Oh! I though Togetic still had that... um... sure, you can look in it if you want.”

She picked it out of Rene’s hand and opened it for her friend to see. Although it was plain on the outside, the inside was prettily carved. It was a makeup box, with a brush and several containers of makeup. Many of the containers had been emptied of makeup and were now filled with herbs, but you could still see powdery traces of previous contents. Tucked in one corner was a slip of parchment that read: ‘Happy Birthday, Lots of love, Daneon.’

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene peeked inside the box. "It looks really pretty!" She looked at Maira's face. "You're makeup skills are great also. You should do me sometime." She looked back at the box. "Say, who's note is that from?" The elf had to try and avoid saying any comment about a possible boyfriend of Maira's.

Arca barked and chased after the Togetic, Michi hanging on for her life.

Maira looked confused. She almost never wore makeup, only on special occasions, but she assumed Rene was just trying to be nice after all the teasing earlier. Well, maybe she had used it more often than she thought, since multiple containers were empty... or maybe Togetic had been playing with it and that’s why so many were empty. She pulled out the slip of paper between two fingers.

“It was a present from my dad... I forget which year it was. He was never really... good at getting me presents... but I was glad he tried.”

Togetic flew around to evade the big Arcanine, nearly causing Kaiden to be knocked over as she flew past and Arca chased her. Occasionally she flew up just out of his reach once he had almost caught her, and did a ‘na na na boo boo, you can’t catch me’ in Pokespeak.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"That's really sweet. It's nice to have a dad that cares." Rene didn't know what having a dad was like, but the Elven King was a great role model. "Hey, after Rolan gives us orders. Want to hang around? I bet there's food and clothes we haven't seen before."

Arca barked multiple times and then whinced as he couldn't catch his target. Michi just giggled as she held on, secretly cheering for the Togetic. The Arcanine began jumping on two legs, trying to go higher.

Maira was silent for a moment, staring. She was thinking about something... but then she snapped out of it and smiled again.

“Sure, that sounds great! I bet it’ll be a whole lot of fun. It looks like the Pokémon are enjoying themselves already!”

She gestured with a hand to where their Pokémon friends were romping. Togetic has just flown down and booped Arca’s nose as he stood on two legs. Bob was watching from Maira’s shoulder, a slightly amused look on her face. It was most significantly shown by her whiskers, which twitched up and down.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Great!" Rene's smile grew bigger. "Maybe get a nice little bow for Bob here." She gently petted the Rattata's head. "I know Michi needs some new ones. Playing with Arca gets then burned. Anyways, let's wait for what our fearced leader has to say."

Arca sneezed and shook her entire body, sending Michi flying and landing nearby. The Pikachu's cheeks sparked as she ran after Arca now, trying to nuzzle him. Arca jumped out of the way, his tongue hanging and splashing drool all over.

Skyler walked off with Gible beside him.
He wasn’t a Stormbreaker, so he would have to ask the leader if he could tag along with them.
Gible ran to Arca and Michi, recognizing them from before. Suddenly, the Pokemon found interest in someone else. Gabe changed directions from the other Pokemon and trotted to Azumi and Emma.
He found something curious about them, or at least one of them from looking at her. Gabe ran through Emma’s legs and stopped by Azumi’s.
The small dragon looked up at her, and realized what was so familiar about her. He tapped her foot lightly to politely get her attention.

Skyler went up to Rolen who called everyone over. “Hey, do you mind if I tag along with the guild? I know I’m not one of these Storm Breakers or anything, but I don’t much to do up there,” he said gesturing towards the boat.

Razan swiftly sheathed his dagger, the blade seeming to disappear under his robes.
He sat down next to Ashley, comforted by her presence. He slowly took off his hood, revealing his face, and his cold grey eyes.
“I apologize. You must have been ill before I had had joined...”
He looked down at his arm, still wrapped in bandages from the tattoo seal he had gotten earlier.
Castform came up from behind Razan and yawned. The small Pokemon floated around Windchime happily, recognizing its friend.
Then it greeted the other two Pokemon that were with them.

Storm walked with Annette. He would try to start a conversation with her, but he could not think of what to say. As hr walked, he had the book that he pulled out in hand, and begun to write down some of the things that he learned from the last island, and compared to the new one they were on.

Amra ran down to stand by Rolen. She held his hand as they waited for the others. It was a beautiful day to be with the man she loved. She hoped that their stay would be better then what it was in the island.

Gene stayed close to Amra and so did Fluff. Fluff was wearing a simple sun dress that cordinated with what Amra wore. The two always seemed to match in some way.

Jason and Phoenix walked along with Kitty down to the island. They wanted to show the girl around and explore with her. They also needed to get her something new to wear as she did not have many clothes.

Tsonea rose up from where she was put, holding her head. She didn't really remember what happened, except Wite was there. She slowly walked out of where she was, she needed a poke from Shekeke to wake her up. She stumbled above deck before Shekeke spotted he, then promptly pricked her finger. Tsonea let out a yip, but came to full attention, looking around. She decided that it might be nice to head off of the ship, so she looked over the edge of the Queen. The island really was beautiful, she just didn't want to go out there on her own, someone could try to eat her! She would need bodyguards, people to protect her. But who would, no one knew her!

Once everyone was gathered around him, Rolen cleared his throat, but before he could begin he was asked a question by the man who looked like Tyler, the former blacksmith of the Stormbreakers. He paused for an instant to consider and then nodded.

“Sure, come with if you wish. Now, everyone, I’m sure you all understand that after the last island I want to set some precautions. I want you all to stay with at least one other guild member at all times. I would also appreciate it if you could keep me informed of your plans. There seems to be plenty to do, but if you’re going off and doing something and don’t tell anyone, it’ll make finding you a lot harder. Our meeting place is, of course, here at the boats... now you guys can go. Just stay safe.”

He paused, looking around at his team seriously. He didn’t want to sound like a teacher on a field trip, but he was seriously concerned. He was tempted to elaborate, but forced himself to keep his worries to himself.

“Now, I understand a tour of the island has been offered?”

He looked curiously at the General who he had seen speaking to Azumi. He didn’t want him to take any of what he had said as hostile in any way, but... this time around he had brought his staff with him. He had left it on board last time, and had regretted it. He wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice if he could help it.

Alice looked at Akali. "I'm good. Queen Azumi asked us to protect Annette for a reason, right. Besides, if I start to take breaks, then I might keep on taking them. Don't want to go down that Bunalby hole." She smiled at her mentor before going back to observing the crowd for dangers. She told herself that they were a threat to her prize, that was the reason why she was searching for these criminals. But if Sneaky and Vixie saw her, they would say otherwise, if they could talk.

Nora made it off the ship, followed by Wyvra, before Rolen started his speech. She nodded along, seeing the wisdom of what he said. However, she still didn't know who to go with. She didn't see the point of wasting money like Rene did, even though she probably had the closest relationship with her. She sighed at her Noibat fluttered around her. "You seem to be full of energy," Nora mumbled to her dragon. Wyvra chirped and cooed as she landed on Nora's shoulder. She chuckled as she didn't move once the speech from Rolen was over.

The general looked at Azumi and Emma. "How about we give you a glass of some of our best wine. Does that sound fair, the two of you?" He then turned to Rolen. "Yes, tours will be given if you request one."

Stella looked at Razen. "Makes sense. I was gone for five years. I wasn't sick the whole time, but I was gone for quite some time." She thought a bit. "Does that mean I'm owe Emma a training session from five years ago?" She shivered at the thought then looked around. "Hmm, it's very quiet here. Where is everyone?" She shook her head as she absentmindedly reached down and petted Luna.

“Everyone else is on a mission over seas. To explore some new land. I had to....”, he paused, not exactly wanting to tell her what he was doing when they were gone. “....do something else. And I’m sure that Emma would be the one teaching you something. She’s not exactly the one to be taught something.” Razan laughed at this.

Skyler gladly walked back to where everyone else was, and listened to Rolen.
They had to be with one other person. Well, Skyler didn’t know anyone except for Rene and Maira, but they seemed like they were going to do something together. He frowned. Who would he go with? Gabe? No, he wasn’t a person.

<Eudora>
Eudora noticed Tsonea just standing around the deck looking lost and forcing her crew to move around her. "Ahoy ye thar. Th' Guildmaster be callin' a meetin' between th' boats, 'n th' Queen be natterin' t' th' guards, if yer lookin' fer them, I suggest ye get off th' ship afore ye start gettin' in th' way o' me crew. They be tryin' t' work." Eudroa called out as she was trying down some ropes.

<Wite>
Wite hadn't noticed the little Skitty running around behind her trying to catch her tail until she actually caught onto it. It wasn't the fact that she caught it that made her notice, but rather the added weight. Blitz stared down Fifi and growled at her in warning which also grabbed her attention.

"That's an interesting colored vermin." Bell said as a black light black consuming eldritch tentacle shot our of her gloved hand and wrapped itself around the Skitty with perfect precision gently lifting it off of Wite's tail. Bell inspected Fifi for a few moments before asking: "Is it edible?"

"Yes, but don't, it would upset Annette quite a bit, and since our job is to protect her, I'd rather keep her happy. Just put her back down." Wite said not turning around to look at the situation.

Seemingly satisfied with Wite's explanation, the eldritch tentacle vanished and Bell held the little pink cat and looked at it with a furrowed brow, "Don't touch the Heiress's tail, it takes quite a while to brush out you know." Bell warned Fifi before gently setting her back onto the ground completely unaware if Fifi understood a single word she said.

Emma looked to the chief for a brief second, but then back to Azumi. How did she do this every single time?

"No, it's not fine. It's... alright, whatever, I know I can't convince you... just... make sure it's a SMALL bottle. We're not going to take what you have on a whim, so keep it small and simple."

Tsonea was a bit frightened by Eudora, almost falling off the edge of the ship. She quickly walked away, looking over her shoulder so she was certain she was far enough. Unfortunately, she (somehow) didn't notice Arca until she walked into them, falling onto the ground. Shekeke just watched from a distance, cacti aren't exactly very mobile.

Rolen gave a slight bow to the General and then turned to face the rest of the guild again. He wanted to get things settled.

“Okay, who wants to take the guided tour? If you don’t want to, let me know what your plans are, please.”

Maira nodded for a moment and then leaned closer to Rene.
“Which do you wanna do? You know... if we wanted, we could start with the tour, and if we get bored then we can just tell the others where we’re going and go have some fun!”
Bob tugged at Maira’s hair to get her attention. Once the girl was looking, Bob pointed at Togetic, who had flown down to a girl who had just bumped into Arca.

Joe ran after Tsonea. "Wait! Ms. Tsonea!" He caught up to her and helped her up. "I'm in charge of making sure you're okay, so please stay near me. We can follow the group so we can remain safe if you like." The Typhlosion and Toxo followed Joe, finally a chance to walk around actual land.

Azumi smiled at Emma. "Of course! Come on, it will be fun. We can rest at the inn and then explore the city, until I can have a meeting regarding the important things. How does it sound?" She placed her arm around Emma. "You know we haven't hanged out just for fun in a long time."

Akali nodded. "Good. I'm glad you're dedicated to your duty. I'm sure Master Azumi will be impressed with your decision."

Annette watched nervously as Bell picked up Fifi and then sighed when she was put down. "Why would you even consider eating such an adorable creature! She's a mommy you know? Her kids would be devastated if you ate her!"

Fifi meowed joyfully and began chasing her own tail. Annette smiled and pointed at her. "See? She's beautiful!"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene nodded towards Maira and raised her hand. "We would like the tour." She also noticed Nora and Skylar. "You two should join us. I'm sure we can find something related to dragons or some new food recipes. It will be fun!"

Arca sniffed Tsonea and Joe then fell on the floor on his side. He had played too much, time to take a breather. Michi meanwhile sat down and looked towards Rene, trying to figure out what they were gonna do.

"Eating food and gaining sustenance is a simple part of nature! I see nothing wrong with eating animals that fail to elude superior predators. On the other hand, I, have no need to eat food in the traditional sense, I was asking for Wite in case I would have to prepare emergency rations. I apologize if you were concerned for that... thing, I was not aware she was your pet." Bell looked at Annette with her two regular eyes while her third eye on her forehead was looking down at FIfi. "Devastated you say...?" Bell licked her lips.

"Bell, snap out of it, you're not hungry right now and you know it." Wite snapped, slightly annoyed at the fairy, "You've had your fill on the Island while we were there to sustain you for a while, and I know you've also been feeding off Kitty as well."

"Sorry, you're right, it's just all soo delicious though! And it makes them feel better!" Bell apologized.

"I don't care, sometimes feeling negative emotions are a good thing." Wite watched Fifi on the ground. Wite had noticed that Fifi was the Pokemon that Owen had sketched a lot of in his journal, made sense that Annette often used him as a personal errand boy.

Stella glared at Razen as she sat down. "That's what I meant. I was supposed to train with her five years ago. Something about physical strength." Stella shook her head. "Ugg, I have so much to catch up on, don't I?" Luna saw her partner's distress and crawled into Stella's lap, closing her red eyes as she felt the absentminded hand stroking her black fur. Stella shook her head. "Great, they really are going make sure I get caught up of five years worth of missing sessions."

With Akali's compliment, Alice felt a surge of pride go through her. She told herself that it was simply the fact she was getting closer to the crown. She nodded to her mentor and continued what she was doing, standing a bit taller than before. She ignored the demons as she kept an eye out for the real danger.

Nora looked at Rene and sighed. "I'll go on the tour as well." She didn't think dragons would be big in this culture. But then again, surprises seemed to be everywhere. She smiled at Rene and secretly hoped that there wasn't a clothing store like last time. Or anything else unusual.

The general nodded to Azumi and Emma. "I'll bring you two to the inn and someone else will do the tour." He walked away, his Absol following him, towards the inn, stopping by someone to alert them about the tour that was about to happen.

Tsonea looked at Joe, but realized the gravity of the situation. The person who's secretly been trying to hurt her kept trying to keep her contained. That's a surefire sign he was trying to murder her! She tore herself from him, and sat back down.

"N-No! I-I can make my own decisions, and I'm choosing to... go with them! Especially this Arcanine! W-Who's a good boy?"

Her hand flinched a bit when she went to scratch behind Arca's ears. She did her best to actually interact without getting her hand bitten off.

Emma followed the general down the path, wondering about the conditions. Surely this would be completely normal and absolutely nothing would go wrong.

Azumi smiled and followed along, she waved at the Gible that had bumped into her as they left. She was glad Emma was with her, made it feel like the old days when they were sent on missions. She followed along to the inn, when she saw the different shops an interesting question came to her mind. "Hey Emma, we should buy some local clothes. What do you think?" A playful smirk on her face.

Annette gave Bell and odd look. "How would you like it if some big thing just came, picked you up and ate you? I bet you wouldn't enjoy it!" She walked over and picked up Fifi. "Next time go eat your butt!" She stormed away.

Akali looked over at Wite and Bell. "I don't suggest you follow her advice."

Joe sighed. "Listen, Ms. Tsonea, you're my only ticket off the boat. Please." He bowed. "Please let us accompany you as your body guard."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene smiled as more joined her group. Even though one of them was a complete stranger. She watched as Arca kicked her leg rapidly while the back of his ear was being scratched. He then stood up and licked the lady's face. Michi made a disgusted face.

"Careful!" Rene called out. "He likes to pounce on people."

"I wandered in during a mission the Stormbreakers had near my hometown, by the Kelan-Creel border. I practically picked a fight with an Orc, but was knocked out by my own magic at the time, due to inexperience." Ashley explained, "I didn't meet Emma until Azumi's coronation, and I heard she thought about attacking my brother. In the last five years there have been a few new members, including a man named Wes, who initially left the guild, returned, and left again, now is the King, and apparently married to Azumi, they have two kids."

She then turned to Razan, gave him a quick hug and let go. After the hug, she turned back to Stella.

"There are a few other members, like My nephew Tempest, and the boy my father trained, Rocco, a boy from the local orphanage name Kaiden, a Dragon Tamer named Nora, and several others. I've been to many different places in Kelan, and know what both the rich and what was the poor like. I'm a Bard by trade, so if you need music, let me know." Ashley continued.

Windchime floated over to Castform, her ever happy friend. Kato had taken to the roof, as per usual.

-------

Tempest and Rocco took interest in the tour that Rolen was taking attendance for, and piped up.

"We'd be up for it, Tempest needs his head cleared." Rocco responded, waving as Tyranitar, Turret and Meganium followed behind, Tempest had left his staff, which transformed into Torterra, to look after Leafeon.

Last edited:
She didn't know what this feeling was, but it felt... good. Tsonea stopped scratching Arca's ear for a moment and stood up. She looked at Joe and stood tall.

"No! You can't push me around like some piece on a board, I can make my own choices. And my choices don't involve some creep who's been locking me away for months on end! So you run along, and find something better to do!"

Tsonea pushed Joe away, then went back to petting Arca. She then looked to Rene and Maira, and gave them a smile.

"So... who are you guys? My name is Tsonea Farlend. A pleasure."

Emma shrugged in response to Azumi's clothes comment. All these girls and their need for brand new clothes... she swore, this was going to be the thing of a generation.

"Eh. I'm fine with what I have. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, so I'm not going to try any of your fancy-shmancy dresses. Plate armor fits me just fine."

Skyler shrugged. “May as well. Don’t have anything else to do,” he said with a grin on his face. Secretly, he was very glad that he could tag along with them.
He walked over to them, still smiling.
“I sure hope they have doom good food over here!”, he exclaimed.

Gabe on the other hand didn’t follow his trainer. He was still interested in the Queen lady, and followed her instead, keeping close behind her.

Razan remained motionless.
“A lot has changed. It’s hard to keep up, isn’t it?,” he calmly said, staring at the floor, seeming to zone out.
“I know what it feels like. It hurts to know that so much had gone by without your knowledge.”

Maira smiled happily. It looked like nearly the whole guild was joining them. Togetic had just flown over and rejoined her when Tsonea approached and politely introduced herself. Maira gave one of her usual comforting smiles as she gave her name.

“Hi Tsonea! Nice to meet you! My name’s Maira. Maira Arvich.”

She felt that it might be polite to give some kind of bow or curtesy, but the moment was over.

Rolen squeezed Amra’s hand slightly. Quince had walked off to join the other Pokémon and perhaps join in on their games. Rolen let his staff lean against him for a moment.

“I think that went well.. shall we take the tour as well?”

Last edited:
"Actually I have another idea." Amra smiled and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Why don't we go and find a quiet spot to just sit back and relax. Maybe get a picnic lunch and just enjoy ourselves." Amra wanted to have some time where she did not have to share him with anyone but their pokemon.

Jason, Phoenix, and Kitty were happy to comply with being in touch with the others. Going up to Rolen, Phoenix spoke to him before he left. "Hey Rolen, Jason, Kitty and I are going to do a bit of shopping. Kitty needs some new clothing as the ones she has are all she has. I will probably pick up some herbs as well for potions and other things."

Rolen was a bit conflicted. He loved to learn new things, and he was excited to gain some insights on this place during a tour guided by one of the island’s inhabitants, but at the same time he liked the idea of just relaxing with Amra for once. He closed his eyes while mulling it over and opened them again to see Phoenix, Jason, and the little girl they had picked up. He listenened to Phoenix and nodded.

“Go ahead. Just get in touch with us again later, alright?”

He turned back to Amra and looked into her silverey eyes. He had always found them beautiful.

“That sounds very nice... I’d love to relax for a while.”

Bell seemed a bit taken aback from Annette's response, but shrugged it off. She assumed it as a misunderstanding of cultures and ideas, perhaps its something worthwhile to explore.

Wite wheezed as she tried to stifle her laughter.

Owen laughed lightly at Annette's response, "So, how are you ladies today? I don't think I've ever really talked to you two before." Owen asked

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene smiled and waved at Tsonea. "Hi! I'm Rene, last name, is the name AFTER Rene, which is, a um err, mystery! Which you will know later." She laughed nervously, since she couldn't remember her last name. She whispered to herself with an upset look and then saw Arca getting ready to pounce on Tsonea. "Arca! No! Here, now!"

The Arcanine ran quickly over to Rene and let himself fall on his back, showing his stomach to his master. Rene rolled her eyes and began scratching his belly, telling him not to pounce on strangers like that.

Michi just watched and laughed. "Pi-kah." She said with a relieved tone.

Tsonea smiled at Arca being all affectionate, it was cute. She gave a small whistle, and Shekeke hopped towards her, giving a doofy smile and little shimmy. Tsonea pat her head, flinching a bit when she accidentally pricked herself again on a thorn.

"And this is Shekeke. She's my little... uh... emotional support cactus. Sounds funny, I know, but I have... a lot of anxiety issues. I'm secretly in a constant panic on the inside right now."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Constant panic?" Rene and Arca gave Tsonea a concerned look. "Why so? Something scaring you?"

The elf could relate to such feelings. Her life hadn't been that good until up to five years ago. The feeling of being lost and afraid of your loved ones being torn away caused a lot of panic. Luckily, traveling the world had helped with that. She found out that people all over suffer more or less and they always get back up.

Tsonea deliberated on telling them the full story, but decided it would be a waste of their time. They didn't need to know about her whole life, but she could sum it up with only two words.

"Um... daddy issues, let's go with that. A lot has happened and I decided that I needed to run and hide, that's when I met Mistress Emma. She's kept me safe with Shekeke, and I haven't really been coming out that much. But recently, I decided a little adventure wouldn't be so bad... I hope..."

Azumi shrugged. "That's okay. As long as you accompany me I should be fine. If you like, we can go see if there's something you can punch or maybe a good old Azumi vs Emma? We haven't sparred in a long time." She smirked as she looked at her friend.

Annette's eyes widen with joy as she saw the library. "It's so beautiful!" She cried out as Fifi jumped off her arms and began running in circles around her. "Let's go!" She ran inside and quickly began going through the shelves, looking for anything she might recognize to see if they had different or similar information to what she has already learned.

Akali nodded towards Owen. "We're doing fine, thank you." That was it. She didn't really talk to people she didn't need to.

------- Cezare Island -----------

"Who are these people?" Wrecker said as he placed his giant golden hammer over his shoulder.
"I don't recognize that flag." Ariel said as he watched the giant boat arrive.
It was two times bigger than the Queen boat, it was made of some sort of black metal and had black smoke coming from the tower in the center of it. It had a red flag with a Pyroar in the middle. The ship approached the docks and stopped a few yards away. Then, a big metallic walkway spread from the side and dug into the land.
The citizens of Cezare all stood back and watched from afar, while Ariel and Wrecker stood in front of the boat, the walkway didn't even make then flinch. From the boat a group of soldiers began to descend. They wore full armor, hiding their faces. It was a black armor with red outlines and a Pyroar on their chest. They lined up along the walkway and faced each other. Down the center walked a man wearing the same armor, but with a red feather on his helmet. He walked up to Wrecker and Ariel. "In the name of King Sinbad, this island now belongs to the Empire. If there are any objections, speak now."
A wide sinister smile spread across Wrecker's face. "Oh yeah." He brought his hammer down next to the soldier, causing him to lose his balance and fall on his bottom. "I strongly object."

Owen smiled and nodded, “Good to hear!” and he ran off after Annette to the library with Spike closely following.

Bell flew around Wite inspecting just about everything in the area. Her lightning quick movements made it rather easy for her to see anything and everything she wanted. More than a few times he startled passer-byers. As if Wite didn’t get stared at and murmured about by the people who saw her. She could hear everything they were saying clear as day. Most were negative, some were curious, others were just plain rude, not all the chatter were directed at Wite, but rather them as a group as they made their way to Annette. She heard references to how they were dressed more than anything, calling the group of girls indecently dressed, or showing too much skin. This would be the last group of individuals who would care about what people thought of their clothes.

Looking at the people dressed in their stolas and tunics, reminded Wite of the Cultists. Noticing the symbol Foszanith that some of them had on their clothes or jewelry. Wite growled deeply under her breath.

No wonder she felt off ever since they had arrived. It was a long time back when WIte was still in the Demon Realm with her mother. When asked about the gods and their followers, her mother seemed to have a genuine dislike and hatred for Foszanith and his followers. Wite remembers her mother’s eloquent words to describe the followers as: “Single minded dumbasses who blindly follow a God who’s blind and disregards everything but his own selfish ambitions.” Wite slightly smiled at the thought of her mother’s words, she felt a pang of sadness that quickly vanished, she glared at Bell who she suspect probably just devoured it. As much as Wite disliked light magic, especially Angelic Light magic, she would stand down and keep her faith in Azumi, and wait for her plan to come into fruition.

Last edited:
The commander chuckled to Azumi's and Emma's conversation. Although it was slightly rude, he couldn't help that they were talking so loudly. He sighed as he looked down at his Absol. In the legends, Absols betrayed Skia to help Foszanith to drive the demons away. Of course, these were probably stories, but Absol was always seen as a protector. He shook his head as the inn came in sight. He smiled at the simpler looking building. It was a smaller thing made out of the same white marble with a wooden door that the commander opened. There was a fair woman inside who looked up. The commander explained the situation and a shocked expression came to her face. "Oh my! We were so unprepared! Let me show you to your rooms!" She got up and practically ran to a room.

Alice looked at the library then at Annette and smiled. She couldn't help it. The pure joy that Annette had was contagious, to her at least. Which was weird since she was normally so controlled over these things. She let her guard down. She had to be careful. She followed Annette in, keeping an eye out for danger.

Nora saw a young woman with blonde hair and wore blue and white walk up to them and in a chirpy tone told them that the tour was about to start. Nora smiled and nodded, looking at the rest. So many were going on the tour. It was surprising to say the least.

Stella closed her eyes and nodded. "At least I'm back now. Tell me, how did you join the guild?" She gently stroked her Umbreon as Sola walked up to the two Pokemon that were already friends. Stella glanced at her Pokemon and gave a slightly fearful look.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene smiled at Tsonea. "That's fine. Come on, the tour is starting." She turned her attention to the tour girl and raised her hand. "Will we be making any stops at any gift shops? Does the tour include any food or do we get the opportunity to buy some?"

Arca allowed Michi to climb aboard and then sat down attentively. He wagged his tail but kept his attention on the group.