• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon:Lux et Tenebrae Discussion

Is this roleplay still accepting?

Name: Eri Karan

Appearance: Eri has long bright pink hair, which she normally puts up in pigtails with yellow scrunchies. Her pigtails go down just past her shoulders. Her hair is a lighter shade of pink on the ends. Her eyes are a deep blue, almost violet. She is about 5'3.

Outfit: Eri wears a white long sleeve crop top. Over that she wears a dark blue jacket that goes down to her waist. She wears a pink square tie, loosely tied. She wears jean shorts, which have brown belts going up each leg. She has black knee-high socks, with pink bands just below her knees. Her shoes are dark aqua and pink sneakers. She normally wears contacts, but sometimes she wears her square black glasses if she is trying to hide her appearance.

Personality: Eri is a girl who just wants to see other people smile. She is a cheerful person, and she tries to see the good in everyone. This has lead to her being taken advantage of by other people, as she will normally do what you tell her. She's an entertainer, so her reactions might seem a bit dramatic, but she only plays them up when she's around people she doesn't know or when she's on camera. Because of this when people first meet her, they might find her annoying, but as she gets to know others she shows her true self. She gets lonely easily, and she feels that she always need other people's attention on her.

Brief Backstory: Eri grew up in Saffron City in the Kanto region. Her mom worked at Silph Co, so she never really saw her mom. Whenever her mom did slip away from work, Eri tried her best to make her happy. She would sing and dance, and her mom would cheer her on. Eri loved these moments, seeing her mom's face brighten up when she preformed for her. When Eri turned 16 she decided to enter the entertainment industry. She tearfully said goodbye to her mom and took the bullet train to Goldenrod City in Johto. There she became a fairly popular local entertainer, doing radio shows with her co-host DJ Mary. She came to the Omnia region because her manager said that becoming champion would increase her popularity.

Inventory: She has the normal things trainers carry, Pokeballs, Potions, and Repels, but she also carries around a black marker so she can give someone her autograph if they ask

Pokemon

Name: Doka

Pokemon: Brionne

Type: Water

Personality: Doka is a lot like Eri, she loves the spotlight. Since Brionne are naturally cheerful, she doesn't have to hide her emotions. Doka loves to dance and sing. She is also a bit of a flirt, luring male Pokemon using her charm.

Backstory: Doka has been with Eri ever since she was a Popplio. When Eri was leaving for Goldenrod City, her mom gave her Doka to keep her company. Doka was just a baby at that time, so she and Eri have always been together. Doka evolved right before Eri arrived in the Omnia region, so she's still getting used to her new powers and body.

Favorite Moves: Perish Song, Scald, Disarming Voice, Encore

@Hecotoro
@EeviumZ
@EmoKitty21
@ThePlayfulFox

Alright guys! It's about time for the first story battle! I will be posting for Lauren shortly.

@ShadowedEevee

Your character looks good! You can jump in before or after I post.

Our characters are all together outside a local shopping center. There is a tourist center, where boats come in, as well as a pokemon center, and a boneless restaurant. Your character can come from any of these places.

Hecotoro's character is currently heading down the street . You can talk to him, or any of our characters really. Just make sure to read a few posts back so that you're caught up! :D

Again, sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this. Lots of IRL drama. XD

Behold! My skills in paint! lol. XD

Seriously though, it's the best I got right now! The first story battle with take place in the courtyard between the Finneon Finery, which is a Bar that the water type Gym Leader Bruce frequents, and the League Registration building.

@EmoKitty21
@EeviumZ
@ThePlayfulFox
@Hecotoro
@ShadowedEevee

Finish up any interactions you can, and then let's head over there! :D

Behold! My skills in paint! lol. XD

Seriously though, it's the best I got right now! The first story battle with take place in the courtyard between the Finneon Finery, which is a Bar that the water type Gym Leader Bruce frequents, and the League Registration building.

@EmoKitty21
@EeviumZ
@ThePlayfulFox
@Hecotoro
@ShadowedEevee

Finish up any interactions you can, and then let's head over there! :D
The picture did not show up for me. I do not know if it did for others, but I am not seeing it.

@EmoKitty21
@EeviumZ
@ThePlayfulFox
@Hecotoro
@ShadowedEevee

Is anyone still interested in this? Forgive the delays, it's been hectic with all of the panic about the Coronavirus recently. Also waiting to hear back from someone I've PM'd about the RP, and just being depressed. It's no fun watching a friend drink themselves to death.

If everyone is still on board, then we can start the battle! I will likely be slower than usual though. I'm not giving up on this.