1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokemon:Lux et Tenebrae Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by DragonSam98, Dec 1, 2019.

1. I do not mind that at all. Go ahead as Storm is basically be with the pokemon in the shelter for a bit.

ThePlayfulFox and DragonSam98 like this.
  2. Cool! I will post tomorrow!

ThePlayfulFox and EmoKitty21 like this.
  3. @Hecotoro
    @EmoKitty21
    @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels

Okay, so I just introduced an important NPC. This guy is named Heinrich Von Grosse, and he is planned to be a Rival ala Gary. He talks a big game, but is a poor sport, and I am looking forward to seeing him interact with our characters.

@EeviumZ
    @ThePlayfulFox

I also posted a hopeful conversation starter.

4. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

I'll let @EeviumZ start up that conversation. Stacy is to engrossed in her book.

Hecotoro, DragonSam98 and EmoKitty21 like this.
  5. oopsy, forgot to look at that ._.
    I'll edit my post

6. Awesome stuff guys! Thank you for bearing with me! ^^

EmoKitty21 and Hecotoro like this.
  7. @DragonSam98, I loved the way Frost and the scorebunny interacted. (Bad with names and already forgot. Insert correct name in place of pokemon.) I honestly did not know how I was going to play Frost speaking with other pokemon, but now I know and I can honestly say that it is going to be fun seeing her talk with the scorbunny again.

DragonSam98 likes this.
  8. @EmoKitty21

That was fun for both of us. I've never really played an overly arrogant character before. The Scorbunny is name Pyro btw. They're probably going to peace out until we get the party together. Heinrich and Pyro will be the first story battle.

Hecotoro and EmoKitty21 like this.
  9. @ThePlayfulFox
    @EeviumZ
    @Hecotoro
    @EmoKitty21

Hey guys! I'm checking in to see who's here!

I am very much interested in seeing where this RP goes. I just don't post as often because I'm usually waiting for a reply. XD

10. Has Playful posted? My alerts have been all over the freaking place lately.

11. I am still interested. I have been a bit busy with things seeing as it is getting close to Christmas. I have to say that I am loving this RP so far.

12. ThePlayfulFox

I have... I think.

Hecotoro, EmoKitty21 and DragonSam98 like this.
  13. wow, I'm actually less busy at x-mas. couldn't do homework if I wanted to because the school shuts the online platform down xD

but I'm definitely still interested. my alerts are really messy though.

14. I'm still in don't worry

15. Shoot! I missed the alert ._.
    I have my year-end recital tonight, so it might be tomorrow unfortunately. Buuuut y'never know. (I'm performing Perfect by Ed Sheeran on the piano and vocals if you're curious.)

16. ThePlayfulFox

Again, I'm waiting for @EeviumZ ...

Hecotoro, DragonSam98 and EmoKitty21 like this.
  17. Ahh, it's a beautiful day outside.
    RPs are stalling.
    Alerts are dying.
    On days like these, Eevees like me...
    Wish that their alerts would freaking work for once.

I can't post at the moment due to having friends over but I'll post ASAP.

18. There seems to be a lot of issues with the alert system. I was considering starting a group PM conversation to get around it. What do you guys think?

19. I don't mind, was it my turn to post?

20. @Hecotoro

Yep! Thank you! :)

@EmoKitty21

Also, I'm really looking forward to Frost and Amber talking.

21. Well. I am waiting for you to post a response to Storm ranting to his manager right beside Ron, so yeah.

22. Let the sass commence. I can not wait to see what Amber thinks of the fistey little fluffball.

23. You made the right decision to alert us in place of notifications. Even if they'd been working, we (Pokecharms denizens) tend to be a bunch who need plenty of encouragement to continue posting. Nagging, if you will. I think the group PM conversation would be great idea, if only as an accountability measure. I'm still waiting in the wings, both for this story, and EmoKitty's D&D one.

24. @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels, I will probably be rebooting that RP. Since it has been a long time since the first discussion thread was posted, I am not sure who would still be on board, so it will be getting a reboot.

25. @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels No worries! I'm thinking I will use the PM conversation to give a nudge about three days after the last post. I for one, am not giving up.

@EmoKitty21 That sounds like something I would be interested in. If you need any extra players, I'm game! :D

26. Then I will let you know when it is up. It might be awhile though. My internet it acting up and I do not want to work around it or use my phone.

27. Thank you. It sounds like fun!

28. I'll give Playful the next reply, as I was the last one to reply in our little conversation. ^.^

29. ThePlayfulFox

Oof, I don't exactly know what to post for her...

Hecotoro, EmoKitty21 and DragonSam98 like this.
  30. Welcome to the club...

31. I have no idea what to do with Ron xD

32. @EeviumZ
    @ThePlayfulFox

If you can't figure out what to have your trainers do. Try starting with their pokemon. Don't be afraid to have them play off your trainer.

@Hecotoro
    @EmoKitty21

Right now I'm waiting on Emokitty. After they post, I think I can have my character give him something to do. He's in the boneless place right now right?

33. On his way there xD

34. @Hecotoro Perfect! If you want to, you can have him get a table. I have an idea to get Lauren and Storm in there with him. :p

35. It's cool xD I just posted.

36. @Hecotoro
    @EmoKitty21
    @EeviumZ
    @ThePlayfulFox

Something random cometh!

So, I've been messing around with Source Filmmaker and wanted to practice with it, and so I was wondering if you guys would mind if I attempted to recreate the current scene of the RP?

It would be split into two separate parts. One for the scene at the Bar, and the other on the boat.

I will of course credit you guys for your characters.