• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon:Lux et Tenebrae Discussion

I am still interested as well. I have been a bit bogged down with work, and things that have popped up in my life, so I am not able to be on charms as much as I want to. I will say that it is for personal reasons that I am not on as much anymore. I love this site, and do enjoy what I get out of it, but as others on this site will say, life before charms.

I am still interested as well. I have been a bit bogged down with work, and things that have popped up in my life, so I am not able to be on charms as much as I want to. I will say that it is for personal reasons that I am not on as much anymore. I love this site, and do enjoy what I get out of it, but as others on this site will say, life before charms.

This is me as well. XD

We'll just take it slow. Thanks everyone! :D

Another rallying, I see. As I said to DragonSam in PM, so I'll say to everyone else: if we reach the point where I join, I'll be moving fast. I intend to post daily; it's what I aim for, anyway. That means I'll probably only be interacting with one person, or two at times, rather than the entire group, so that I don't have to wait for days or weeks at a time. If anyone here wishes for an increased pace, and means to keep it, let me know if you want to partner up.

Hey guys, sorry I've taken so long. I have been having a lot of irl issues that have taken precident. I am working on a lengthy post to get the ball rolling. I'm planning on adding Billie and Blake to the party so that they can help keep interactions moving

As for where we can go next. Anywhere in the region.

In Tietokone City there are several attractions such as the Pokeoplis Amusement Park, as well as numerous museums, galleries, clubs as well as hiking trails where wild Pokemon can be found. I'm open to taking the story wherever, as long as we can agree on where the group can go.

@Hecotoro
@EmoKitty21
@ThePlayfulFox
@EeviumZ
@ShadowedEevee
@Red Gallade
@Pokemon Fanfiction Novels

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been at a loss for how to continue this. It doesn't have anything to do with any of you, it's a problem I've struggled with for a while now.

My inspiration for stories and RP tends to lead to some big ideas, but the a short while later, leaves and rarely comes back. I have so many stories that currently only have one or two chapters that are unlikely to be finished. Sometimes I'll get lucky and find an idea that does stick, but alas I don't think this is set to be one of them.

It's very frustrating since I've always been able to create worlds, and ideas, but the stories themselves I can't seem to complete.

Anyways, to the point. I don't think I will be able to keep this RP on life support any longer. I'm sorry for those of you who wanted to see where this adventure headed.

I do thank you all for sticking with me, it does mean a lot! :D