• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

"yeah but we do still need another teammate to take part and a partly each member needs 3 pokemon to participate so I'm set but what about you any ideas?" spoke leon realising that lee would be late"lesson start's in five minutes lee's going to be late if she doesn't hurry up and I'm going to guess that she's doing her hair."

The Charmander glared off at Mr. Holden, as the red markings brightly glew on his body! He took in a deep breath, as he said, "Char, Charmander!" [Translation: You best not do that, or else I'm going to watch you burn!] He prepared to use flamethrower at the teacher if he dared to attempt to grab him again, as the flame on his tail blazed up like a raging wildfire! His eyes were now a scarlet red shade, as he was starting to enter into his trance. His anger started to take control of his body, as he clenched his hands into fists and stomped on the ground! He thought to himself as adrenaline surged throughout his tiny body, "Hmph, that teacher is so getting it! He is not going to get away with trying to take me away from my friend!"

"It's not wise to assume everything. I'm sure Lee will be fine, and if she's late. It will be for good reason," Fraser said. Fraser then pondered in thought as he tried to think of what to do for the tournament. "That's true. What am I gonna to do? I only have Blake, as long as doesn't break another wall. Yet again Charmander might want to stick around. Oh wait...that's still only two," Fraser seemed to be slightly worriedly thinking about it. "When is it? Surely We've got plenty of time to prepare for it," Fraser asked Leon.

"Don't know we can always ask me mum when she arrives," spoke leon remembering his childhood watching his sister's gym battle's"you see she always referees the matches."

"Oh I see," Fraser said. Fraser then turned on his chair to check on Charmander, to see him looking rather pissed off and hostile. "Woah, chill Charmy. The teacher's gone now. You in the clear." Fraser said in a rather confused tone. "Hey, do you have a name? Just so I don't end up calling you Charmy when you already have a name," Fraser asked.

The Charmander looked over at Fraser, as he took in a deep breath while the red markings on his body dimmered. The flame on his tail continued to burn off intensely, as he pointed to his scarf the moment when he mentioned the question about his name. He breathed in very deeply while his eyes still darted around to ensure the teacher was gone, as he thought to himself, "Well, I might actually stick with this guy. He seems rather nice and he even defended me from that bad person."

Blake then realised that the door was open and basically a massive note saying "Hey Fraser! Blake left the room and wants to be sent home!" Or that's how Blake saw it as anyway. Blake quickly and urgently rushed over to the door and started to jump up and down as he struggled to reach the door knob. He stepped back and looked at the situation he was in and thought of the best solution. He grabbed the side of the door and pulled it with force and Blake then dived back in the room so it could Ben the door from closing. Blake rolled along the floor as heard the door slam shut behind him. Blake then lied on the floor and sighed in relief that he didn't get shut out of the dorm he was meant to be in.

After her hostile meet with Frazer, Lee and Hig decided to just walk around campus for a while before class started. While they were by the fountain, a group of girls came by and noted her baggy clothes. They made fun of her as she stared dully at them. "I like the style. Just because I wear this doesn't mean I am poor." Lee said dully the girls just replied that she was lying to cover it up, "At least I fit into these clothes and will probably get a job then to go to party's only to die of depression later." The girls just looked at her astonished, unsure what to say. "we at lest have better Pokémon who look nicer then that." They remarked. Hig growled at them now being affined. Unlike her trainer, Hig wasn't used to being put the criticism on. Lee put her hand out to stop hig as she looked at them. "Sure you can say that all you want but it is one sided. Also I highly dough that you Pokémon have ever been in a real battle other then pageants." Lee replied before getting up to start head to class. The girls didn't say anything as she headed away. When she was out of sight and sound they sprinted just after they looked at the clock. Only 2 minutes till class started.

Kathleen ran into class just a few minutes before class started along with other students. Hig was behind her as she came in. "sorry for being late." Lee breathed as she took a seat by the pair. Hig collapsed next to her exhausted from running. Lee noticed to charmander under Frazer's' leg and the absence of Blake. "traded out Blake for the charmander?" Lee asked.

Fraser looked down at Charmander and back at Lee, with a slight snigger at how funny he was finding how bad it looked, having Charmander here instead of Blake. "It's not as bad as it looks," Fraser chuckled at how it may look like from Lee's point of view. Blake is back at the dorm room. He's pretty much grounded, let's say that. This Charmander is a buddy I just made a moment ago actually, I had to yell a teacher in order to do it but we're buddies now nonetheless." Fraser explained. Fraser glanced down at Hig and smiled. "Hey Hig," Fraser said as he waved. Fraser then leaned towards Lee a bit and put his hand beside his mouth to gesture the fact that he's whispering. "The Charmander seems to not take anything from anyone, so I'm a bit scared, though. I'm not going to lie," Fraser giggled as he whispered to Lee.

The teacher and started to edit what the blackboard said at the front of the classroom, meaning that the class was about to start at any second now. "What do you have for 4th period? I have Geography and Leon has something to do with Pokemon Rangers, I stopped listening to him half way through him speaking, so yeah." Fraser asked. Fraser seemed to be in a much better mood compared to the last time him and Lee spoke since he feels slightly more confident and proud of himself for sticking up for Charmander and sitting next to people he's familiar with.

Lee nodded understanding the trainer. "well after this I actually have chemistry of Pokémon, but we at least we have lunch together after." She then looked at the supsoly stubborn charmander. "skid! (hello!)" Hig said cheerfully to the Pokémon. Lee then pulled out a different notebook to take notes in and set it on the table along with her phone and mechanical pencils.

Seeing Lee take out her stationary reminded Fraser of what he was originally doing. "oH yeah, I was trying to find my notebook that I may or may not have in my bag," Fraser said as he reached into his bag again. Fraser's eyes widened as he got a grip of something that was the same texture and shape to a notebook. "I swear to Arceus, if this is another chocolate bar," Fraser said as he pulled out his notebook finally. "Oh jeez finally. At least I actually had it and didn't search for something that never existed," Fraser said as he set it in front of him and opened it, he got his pen in his grip and he rested his right wrist on the paper with the pen hovering just above the paper. Fraser looked up at the teacher who began to speak. "Good morning class, I am your teacher for Trainer Basics. This lesson we will head off to the Safari zone in order to find out more about wild Pokemon and how to catch them. But first, does anyone the process of catching a Pokemon?" The teacher asked, occasionally smiling at Leon. Fraser looked around the room to see if anyone held up their arm to say the answer...He definitely didn't know.

Meanwhile, Blake remained still in the same position, lying on the floor and looking at the ceiling. Blake then was alerted by some knocking that was coming from the window. Blake froze as his assumptions of what it might be, went crazy. He slowly raised his head to look at the window and the source of the sound. To Blake's surprise, on the other side of the glass, was a bright yellow Nosepass, with a large red nose that it used to tap on the window since it reached out further than its arms. Blake stared at the Nosepass in shock for a moment as he tried to process what he was seeing. "Nose..." The Nosepass said with a muffled voice since a glass pane blocked its voice. Nosepass also lifted his arms upwards, gesturing to open the window as well. Blake cautiously got up and slowly climbed up the desk before creeping to the window. Blake lifted the window and stepped to the side to let the Nosepass enter.

However, Nosepass simply leaped forwards into the room. It smacked on the desk bouncing off it and smacking on the floor landing on its head. Its little legs started to wiggle around in the air as it struggled to get back on them. "Nosepass," Nosepass thanked Blake for letting it in, unfazed of its predicament its in being stuck on its head. Blake closed the window and saw a few people who seemed to have bad intentions, rushing around and frantically searching the area for the Nosepass. Blake turned back to the Nosepass and looked at it curiously. "...Ty?"

Lee laughed quietly before the teacher started talking. She raised her hand as she knew the answer. "Yes girl in the brown hoodie?" The teacher called. "The process of charcher a Pokémon is to first weaken it with attacks, then throw a ball. If this doesn't work try the ball again or weaken it more, but when the Pokémon is to weak it will run away or faint." Lee stated as she set her hand down. Hig looked up as she stopped looking at the charmander to note that lee had an empty notebook after 2 minutes of class.

Fraser slowly nodded his head as he was impressed by Lee's knowledge. "Very good, okay should we head off to the Safari zone then," The teacher asked. The entire class cheered and got out of their seats and tucked in their seats before walking out of the classroom. The teacher waited by the door and counted the amount of people that walked past. "Oh, I guess that's out cue to stand up then," Fraser said as he copied the rest of the students. Fraser crouched down to Charmander as he noted down in his notebook, the tips that Lee said. "Hey Charmander, you coming along? Or do you want to wait in my dorm, with my friend Blake?" Fraser asked as he realized Charmander was pointing at his scarf. Fraser curiosity brought him to look at what the scarf said.

Blake stood there tapping his foot on the ground and his hand on his chin as he continued to curiously look at the Nosepass. Blake wasn't expecting guests, so he wasn't sure what to do at this moment. "Nose-Nosepass," Nosepass continued to thank Blake as he was really appreciative that he opened the window. I f hadn't, they would've found him since he's not the best at blending in since he was a bright and vibrant yellow. Nosepass didn't seem to care that he was upside down still as it continued to chat away to Blake. Blake simply smiled nodded. "Ty-Ty," He was just glad that he was here to help out Nosepass.

The Charmander said to Fraser as the flame on his tail wavered, "Charmander." [Translation: I'll go with you then I suppose.] He still stood by his leg, as he quietly rubbed on his scarf while it felt rather soft to the touch. He thought to himself as he scratched his head, "Well, this guy seems like someone who I actually respect. He's not like that other lousy guy who tries to use his so called authority powers to try to take me. I don't really know about waiting in the dorm, something just doesn't seem right... I suppose that I'll go along with the guy then."

"Okay, then it's settled. I might not bother on catching a Pokemon today, to be honest." Fraser said to Leon and Lee. "Okay let's go Charmander," Fraser said as he packed up his things and headed for the safari zone. Fraser stopped and pondered. "Should I quickly check up on Blake? I know where the Safari zone is so I can easily catch up...." Fraser considered.

The Charmander followed along with Fraser as the adrenaline in his body gradually dissipated. The flame on his tail started to return back to normal size, as he continued to breathe deeply in an attempt to calm himself. The red markings were extremely faint now, as his body was almost free of his anger now. He continued to walk along with Fraser, as he thought to himself, "Hmm... he said let's go, but he didn't say where. This really confuses me a lot... the question is where will he be going? I guess I'd better find out, hopefully it won't be some sort of a trap or anything."

"Nah I won't bother, I can check up on him at lunch," Fraser decided before continuing to walk towards the Safari zone. "I'm warning you now, Charmander. There is going to be quite a lot of wild Pokemon where we're going and some people are gonna be there to ctach themselves new Pokemon. So just stick with me for now and you'll be okay," Fraser said softly. "Or there's still the option that you stay in my room until this is over," Fraser said. Fraser could see the crowd of his class in front of the entrance of the safari zone. Fraser was waiting patiently at the back of the crowd and was looking over everyone, thanks to his height. He placed his hand gently behind Charmander's head so he could keep track of where he was whilst still paying attention to the teacher.

Blake considered asking Nosepass to leave but Nosepass is so thankful for letting him in that he would feel terrible if he just kicked him out again. Also, there are people that are up to no good looking for him, to do whatever they want. Blake gently rolled Nosepass onto his side as he gently dropped him to his side. He then put his hands underneath Nosepass and lifted him up to his feet. "Nose...NOSE NOSE!" Nosepass started to exclaim as he started to lean the other way, Nosepass started to flail his arms around in panic. Blake gasped and ran to the other side of him and blocked him from falling again. They both sighed in relief as they nullified the little problem.

The Charmander nodded at Fraser, while he felt rather awkward as he knew that there were going to be a lot of people in the area. He felt his hand behind his head, as he thought to himself while the flame on his tail warmed a little area around him, "Well, at least I can go berserk if one of these guys tries to diss me or something. I'd just better hope that I don't have to go under my other form... since the Nurse here did say that it's bad for me. I probably might have to go to her again to see her since she said that my energy was off the charts." He continued to wait along with Fraser, as his body shook from the nervousness that started to generate.

Fraser then considered just ditching this lesson, since he now knows how to catch a Pokemon, thanks to Lee. He is not planning on catching a Pokemon so he was just going to do nothing for the rest of the period practically. Fraser casually checked the people around him to see if there were any teachers that were going to foil his plans or any students may grass on him. Fortunately, Fraser seemed to be the last person in the crowd so he could easily just slip away. "Come on, we're going," Fraser whispered to Charmander as he walked back towards the College.

"Guess this is as good a time as any to go see Blake and see if he actually stayed in the dorm," Fraser said aloud as he walked through the dorm hallways looking at the numbers of the dorms that he walks past looking for number 14.

noticing fraser walking away he leon went after him. "yo fraser where are you going?" yelped leon as he walked away from the group" if your going to check on blake wait you see after my mum give's a demonstration your allowed to go through the entire school to look for a wild pokemon including the dorms."

The Charmander followed along with Fraser, while he smiled at him, as the flame on his tail wavered at him. He was right next to his leg, as he stayed slient, since he didn't want to say anything after he ditched the lesson. He kept a straight look at him, making sure that he was right on his right side, as he didn't want to get lost. He thought to himself as the red markings on his body were now invisible, "I actually respect this guy now, he just straight up deserves it. I might consider staying with him as his Pokémon maybe since he's so nice and I like him a lot."

Fraser sharply turned round and held a finger against his lips as he looked at Leon with his eyebrows angled downwards. "SSHH! Can't you see I'm ditching class! Be a bro, don't be a Seviper and tell on me please," Fraser said before continuing walking to his dorm. Fraser looked down at the Charmander who seemed to be following him around happily and seems to be rather comfortable around him. "Hmm, I guess Charmander might be sticking around after all," Fraser thought. Fraser turned back around to Leon before turning the corner. "Have fun catching Pokemon, be sure to not disappoint," Fraser chuckled to Leon as he turned around the corner.

"Okay here's my room. Voila!" Fraser said as he opened the door. Fraser first stopped in shock as he saw a large easter island looking thing that was bright yellow in his room. Blake stared at Fraser and Nosepass turned and looked at Fraser. They all just simply froze and stared at each other as Fraser processed what he was seeing. Fraser closed the do and waited a couple of seconds. Fraser looked at Charmander as he waited. "Hold on one sec, Charmy," Fraser then waited a couple of seconds and opened his door, to see the Shiny Nosepass standing in the same position. Fraser threw his limp arms in the air. "Yep, okay I wasn't just tripping balls then. There's a weirdly coloured Nosepass in my room," Fraser said as he bent over slightly and looked at Blake and Nosepass. "I won't bother asking since it seems to be a long story," Fraser turned to Charmander again. "You coming in?"

Kathleen followed the group. Hig was the first to notice Frasers absence. "Skiddo." Hig said as she nudged her trainer. Lee looked around and also noticed Frasers absence. "He probably went to check on Blake." Lee guessed as hig calmed down. The lesson continued as lee started to get bored. She already knew everything in the lesson. The pair noticed some of the beginning trainers dig all of the information in. They finally caught a break when the teacher handed out safari balls. "your goal is to catch a Pokémon to earn your points for today. You can either keep it or let it go. That is your choice." He said as the trainer headed off. "well he will most likely fail his first assignment in this class." She mumbled as hig nodded.

Nosepass started to wonder around the room and inspect the objects he noticed around the room. He saw the alarm clock and moved his head closer in order to have a closer look at it, but pushed it back with his large nose and pushed it behind the desk. Nosepass stepped back and turned to Fraser. "Nose..." It apologized. Nosepass then noticed the large space beneath the desk and walked into it and stood, it was a perfect fit for him. "Nose-Nose," Nosepass giggled as he enjoyed this little spot. Fraser just spectated Nosepass' little exploration around the room. "I guess you like it here then," Fraser chuckled. Fraser looked to the side, at the wall for a moment as thoughts jumped around in his head. "Hey Nosepass," Fraser said. Nosepass casually walked out from under the desk and looked up at Fraser. "Nose," "Do you by any chance want to stick around and maybe live here with us," Fraser suggested. Nosepass slowly turned around as he did one last scan around the room as he considered Fraser's offer. It looked up at Fraser with a hesitant face. Fraser read Nosepass' face and mentally prepared himself for rejection. Nosepass then glanced at Blake for a brief moment and remembered what Blake did to him and the debt he was in, to Blake.

Nosepass then looked up at Fraser again before nodding. "Nosepass," It said as he smiled. How was Nosepass ever going to repay Blake for what he did, if he wasn't with him. "Awesome!" Fraser exclaimed in joy as Nosepass' answer caught him off guard. Fraser pulled out a Pokeball and held it out in front of Nosepass. Nosepass tapped on the button and went inside the Pokeball. The Ball wiggled a few times before the button glowed red and clicked. Fraser scoffed as he processed what just happened. Fraser looked back and forth between Charmander and Blake. "Well...That just happened," Fraser chuckled.

Kathleen headed through the undergrowth looking for a Pokémon. She wanted a grass-type since she wasn't good with other types. The sound of a Pokémon made her stop. They creped around to find a lone mudkip. 'nope too cute to let go' She said excitedly as she looked at hig. She nodded knowing what Kathleen meant. "Use tackle!" She said jumpy out of the bushes scaring the guy for a second. The Pokémon didn't have the chance to run before hig ran out of the bushes pinning the guy to the tree. The mudkip managed to use water pulse, but it wasn't effective as hig moved a bit out of the way. Kathleen through a poke ball at the Pokémon. It shifted 2 times before the mudkip jumped out. "use razor leaf" She said worried she would loss her first Pokémon. Instantly leaves appeared around hig as the leaves attacked the Pokémon. They hit it head on. The mudkip then landed on the floor. Swirls in his eyes as he was on hp before fainting. Kathleen threw a poke ball. 1...2...3 and red light! "yes!" Kathleen cried as hig jumped up and down with Kathleen's exciment.

Fraser let Nosepass back out if his Pokeball and everyone just chilled, relaxed and in general had a good time. Blake was wary of this new Charmander that Fraser randomly brings back o the dorm. Blake decided to show his dominance early on welcome Charmander to the group. Blake puffed out his chin and strolled over to Charmander with swagger. Blake then raised his chin and tensed his muscles, to show off his strength as he held out a fist in front of him to give Charmander a fist bump. "Tyrogue," Blake confidently said.

Fraser glanced down to his watch to see that the period was almost over and lunch will start soon. "I'm going to need to quickly head back to the classroom since the teacher said to met back there after going to the Safari zone," Fraser explained. Fraser stood up and put on his backpack. He returned Nosepass into his Pokeball, exited his dorm and closed the door behind him. Blake walked beside Fraser's leg, still tensing his muscles and having his chest puffed out as he strolled down the hallway.

Fraser reached the classroom and cautiously peeked inside and scanned the room for the teacher. Fortunately, she wasn't in so Fraser was free just to enter the classroom and sit down as the other students trickled in, arriving from the Safari zone. Fraser was internally praying that he doesn't get found out by the teacher as he remembered what the headmaster warned him about. Fraser twiddled his thumbs as he waited for the class to continue and finish.

Blake stood behind Fraser's chair, doing keepy-uppys with the ball he was playing with earlier. Blake had his tongue stuck out as he focused on keeping the ball up. However, Blake dropped the ball and it bounced across the floor and under everyone's chairs and desks, going to the complete other side of the classroom. Blake internally cursed as he watched the ball go further and further away from him. He then tried to plan out his mission to retrieve the ball undetected.

Kathleen picked up the ball as she headed back toward the group. They were starting to group back up and head back when she got there. On the way back, Kathleen opened up the poke ball to let out the mudkip. "mudkip!" He said as he stretch out form being in the ball. "well at least you don't hate me!" She said picking up the Pokémon. The mudkip let out an anowed noise but didn't make any effort to squirm out of her hands. "What should we name him, hig?" She asked her Pokémon as they continued with the group, "Kira?, hunter?, yuta?, breaker?, Brodie?, Jeff?" Hig made an approving noise as did the mudkip to the last one. "Well then welcome to our team , Jeff." She replied cuddling the Pokémon.

They headed inside the class room to find Fraser and Blake. "Hey guys!" She said as Jeff started them down, "Look I caught a mudkip. His name is Jeff!" "Mudkip." Jeff said looked at the pair. "anyway, you will need to have a new Pokémon to pass today. Do you managed to catch any on the way here?" Kathleen said as she sat down next to them.

Fraser smiled and waved At Lee as she walked in. Fraser acknowledged the newly acquired Mudkip that lee was cuddling. "Wow, that's awesome you caught a Mudkip. They're pretty rare I hear," Fraser said, praising Lee.

The teacher began to speak since the majority of the class seemed to have arrived and the rest were on their way. "Okay, so everyone should have caught themselves a Pokemon which will go towards you passing," The teacher explained right after Lee explained to Fraser. The teacher looked around the room and inspected all the Trainers. The teacher noticed Fraser at the back talking to Lee. "Actually, I-" "You there boy at the back, how about you show the class what Pokemon you caught today." The teacher said with a menacing smile. Fraser was about to answer Lee but was alerted by the teacher calling him out.

Fraser sighed as he realised that the teacher realised that he ditched class and wanted to call him out for it. Fraser internally laughed and glanced over to Lee as he quickly raised and lowered his eyebrows at Lee. "Watch this," Fraser said to sleep as he stood up. "Fine," Fraser said as he walked up to the front of the classroom. Fraser faced the class and clapped his hands together before being out a Pokeball. "So this is the Pokemon I caught. It is t that great but it is one nonetheless" Fraser said as he pressed the button of the Pokeball, sending out his shiny, bright yellow, Nosepass onto the teacher's desk. "Nose!" Nosepass cheered as he jumped and extended his arms. Fraser turned and looked at the teacher with a big smug smile as he absorbed the class' surprised gasps and impressed chatters that uproared the room.

The teacher stood there shocked as she was totally showed up, when Shen tried to catch out Fraser. "Wow, fair enough. I...I guess you pass," The teacher said in disbelief. Fraser slyly fist pumped after hearing the teachers words. Fraser returned Nosepass into his Pokeball and started to confidently walk back to his chair. "What's your name boy?" The teacher asked. "Fraser," Fraser replied.

"good job fraser," yelled leon as he aproached the class" you managed to catch a pokemon. now you actually have three so you can take part in the school tournament anyway I'm up next at a bet wish me luck you guys."

Takes a Deep breath and starts walking into the school piggybacking Athena and Blade while Aura and Dan Dashes off ahead "Hey Slow down I don't want anyone to notice me!" whispers as Mark walks in

"Cheers Leon. Good luck," Fraser said to Leon as he sat down. Fraser reached down and fist bumped Blake beneath him. Fraser turned to Lee with a large, smug smile. "So...What did you think about that?" Fraser asked Lee.
After Blake fist bumped Fraser, he started to creep from chair to chair, trying to get closer to his ball.

Leon approached the front of the class clasping a sparkling red pokeball. " It's time to spread darkness deino," spoke leon as the eternally black dragon took shape in front of the class a wound in it's side. "what do you guys think about deino and my other dark type's and flying type's?"

OOC: @Mark Horokai Anderson just make your character go to reception, and they'll him everything.

BIC: Fraser's attention was caught by Leon's new Deino that he was showing off. Fraser was massively impressed since he had never seen that Pokemon before and how cool it looked. "Wow..." Fraser said under his breath in awe.

"Mudkip!" Jeff groweled at the deino. "Don't." Kathleen warned her pokemon quietly before answer Fraser, "it seems the like everyone caught great pokemon!" Hig lookked at the deino with great interest. She had never seen a pokemon like it before. "Skiddo?" Hig muttered confused.

leon walked back to his chair calmly deino, houndour and murkrow. "why do people act like it's so cool seeing a deino," spoke leon anger in his tone of voice"I had to go through the behind my dorm to the dojo my parents had built into it and to then I heared it crying the woods behind because it probably lost it's parents and was caught in a hunter's net and since there rare it would have been sold on the black bloody market."

Fraser nodded in response to Lee's remark. "Yeah...It seems that the other students are no joke," Fraser said as he leaned back into his chair. Fraser shook in disbelief of what happened a moment ago. "I can't believe that I proper showed up the teacher then. She was so smug, trying to catch me out, but because I'm a boss, I made it through." Fraser then had a shocked face as he realized something. "Wait...If I didn't have Nosepass, then I would have been busted and then probably Expelled when the headmaster heard about it. Oh well," Fraser said.

Fraser was confused as to why Leon was so riled up. "Um...Leon are you okay?" Fraser asked a bit wary of Leon showing a bit of aggression. "Also you were meant to show off a Pokemon that you caught in the safari zone, well...I didn't, but that's beside the point. I only did it so I wouldn't get expelled," Fraser said to Leon. "The reason everyone was impressed was because some of us haven't even seen a Deino before, so chill."

Blake managed to get to his ball that was on the other side of the classroom. Blake then noticed the teacher turning her head, so he quickly jumped under the nearest desk and hoped that he didn't get spotted.

"Sorry fraser anyway it's lunch now so I'm going off to my dorm's dojo if you want to come you to lee but it is up to you?" replied leon walking out of the class and towards his dorm calm then he was a minute ago.

The Charmander had followed along with Fraser in the classroom, as he stood by his leg still while he looked at Blake. He saw him getting get his ball, as his eyes were focused on the ball. He thought to himself as he turned towards Fraser, "Wow, that guy sure wants his ball. I suppose that he doesn't want the others to know, I'll just keep quiet then."

Meanwhile, Tori had woken up as she yawned while she noticed a note that was next to the door. She quickly got up and glanced at the note, as it read, "To Tori: Please see me at Room 187B. Due to being the only Pokémon Ranger at this college, you have a slightly modified schedule. Fear not, the classes are the same, but the times may be a little different." She turned around and heard a knock, as the Minun quickly woke up and rushed towards the door like a speeding missile!

"I'll pop by later, Leon," Fraser said to him as Leon left. Fraser rolled his eyes at Lee and spoke with his eyes. "What was up with him?" Fraser chuckled then looked down at Charmander. "So, what are you up to then, Charmy? You sticking around for a bit longer or are you headed somewhere?" Fraser asked Charmander, curious as to see what his response will be.