• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

Kathleen sighed as she watched all of them run off toward the lab. The girl instead walked to them and saw them looking at the lab. "Research labs are usually bigger the this." Lee explained as she walked up to them, "They made it bigger then I though but they can be bigger." Lee then opened the door to find a professor their to give a tour. Kathleen then explain they are here for the tour to the professor as hig stayed behind her.

inside was a mainframe of computers taking up a corner of the room. pokemon helped the scientist with there projects this truly was an amazing sight,the elevator looked like it was made of diamond as suddenly a duo of pokemon stoped in front of the trio.

Fraser's excitement died as Lee shut down his eagerness. "Oh...You don't need to be a buzz kill about it," Fraser mumbled under his breath and followed them inside the Pokemon lab. They were greeted by a person in a lab coat, but Fraser didn't take too much notice of the person since he was too busy admiring the aesthetic of the Pokemon Lab. "This is awesome!" Fraser continued to exclaim.

Kathleen looked at the lab. It was truly amazing. Around the room were many High-Tec machines and many Pokémon. "At this college, we mostly study low level things but for the high level trainers we do also study the effects of physic type and the ability to move Pokémon minds with humans." The professor explained as he started to move the group forward. Lee took her breath in. She had no idea that these things were going on was frankly excited to learn about them and, hopefully, get to take part.

"yo professor by any chance do we have lessons in this lab?"asked leon as a alakzam began to move stacks of boxes into the elevator and a kadabra transfered piles of pokeballs along the room.

Danny walked towards the pokemon center after unpacking. He was trying to find fraser and leon so they could go to the Safari zone. He went to The pokemon center and said,"Excuse me, do you know were a boy named fraser went?"

Or you could head to the lab if you want the nurse said I'll keep it in mind see ya and thank you Mikey started to run and ended in front of the lab ready zorua. Zorua was already in the lab hey wait up

Behind him leon could hear footsteps and turned to see a boy."hey there what are you doing here?"asked leon"the names leon at your service, my room's dorm 30."

Zorua ran off and crashed into a boy with a murkrow Mikey caught sorry for my zorua I should have not let him out of my sight (that's you tlord )

"Don't worry about it I'm used to it,"replied leon"these are my friends fraser and lee,they both love pokemon."As all pokemon in lab didn't pay attention they just carried on with there work.

(Um @Blueyeti can you use " it is cunfusing me when you talk :/ )

"No sir." The professor replied, "This is only a tour. If it is on your scedual then you will have lessons." lee continued to look around facinated by everything. She hadnt heard the others greet or call her as she and hig looked around. Lee soon paused as she found a large cabinet filled with some evolvtion stones. She guessed it was for the simpler studys as hig looked in also. Lee made sure hig only looked and didnt touch any before they continued the tour.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, do use some actual punctuation and be mindful of your grammar, Blueyeti. Next time I see this sort of unreadable wall of text, there will be a warning in your future.

Without leon even knowing dusk had flown towards lee and landed on her shoulder and began to peak consistantly at the dusk stone within the case of evolutionary stones it's eternal darkness peeking into even the brightest soul.

Fraser noticed people admiring the collection of evolution stones as the group walked past them. Fraser caught up with Lee who seemed to be leading the group second to the Pokemon scientist. "So, is this your sort of...kind of...expertise then, would you say?" Fraser asked interested in Lee's motives are coming to College.

Lee shooded the bird away and looked at fraser. "Yea I guess so." She replied, "My father was a scientist and I learned some stuff from him." Lee started to continue walking and kept on eye on hig. The grass-type was now looking as a door with a sign that said: uper level studens and professors only. "Is that were the larger experiments are?" She asked the guild. He nodded. Lee headed over there and looked through the glass on the door. On the otherside was only a staircase leading up. 'So secound floor to the upper level' Lee concluded.

Fraser continued to admire all of the experiments, gadgets and...other scientific related stuff around the lab. Fraser also looked through the glass and saw the stairs leading upward. Fraser chuckled to himself. "I'm going to be honest, I'm in awe of everything in here but the first thing that I actually understood within this lab are those stairs," Fraser said jokingly, trying to play off his dumbness as a witty joke.

"I understand most of the things here." Kathleen replied trying not to be snob about it, "But I would like to learn about things I dont understand and make it to a level to get the the secound floor." With that the tour continued as they entered a hallway with many doors to different rooms. "Here" ,Explained the professor, "Is were we allow the inventions the students make to test them before they get put to the public"

Fraser was quite impressed as he heard Lee's aspirations. "I guess everyone is trying to reach the next level of their profession in some sort of way," Fraser smiled as he was somewhat inspired by Lee's determination to reaching her goal. Fraser scoffed after being shown the testing room. "I don't think I'll be here very often during my time here," Fraser chuckled since he was simply making fun of himself in this situation instead of him being depressed of how much of an imbecile he feels compared to everyone in this building.

Lee looked over to fraser at his remark. "Do you know what your procession you want to follow?" She asked him. Curious flowed through her as she waited for a response. Le had already had a somewhat plan when she got here but nothing to big. She wanted to do science, but mostly she wanted to do exploreing and be one to document special pokemon and plants.

Fraser turned and opened his mouth, as if he was about to answerLee's question but stopped before he could release any words from his mouth since he had nothing to say. Fraser pondered in thought to think if he had decided on what he was going to decide on pursuing. Fraser sighed as he couldn't think of an end goal in his thoughts. "Well, I guess I'm here to find out...The most I want to do is grow and become strong with my partner Blake," Fraser said as he stared out the window.

"I want to be one of the world's strongest trainers and learn everything I can about pokemon"replied leon as dusk flow back to his shoulder and began to calm down and relax after seeing the evolutionary stone.the emerald staircase stood before all of them.

Realising the time however leon began to towards the door and back to his dorm."see you later guys I'm off houndour then were off to do some training in the area behind my dorm"spoke leon "have great time lee and fraser!"

Last edited:
"Oh um...see ya, Leon," Fraser said as he was a bit caught off guard with Leon sudden exit. "Blake should be finished up at the Doctors office soon. How long does this tour have left?" Fraser asked Lee.

Kathleen was surprised at leons sudden despatcher, Lee had guessed that one of them would have opted out. "Just a bit further. All we have left is the telescope." The professor said at Frasers question. Lees excitement bussed again as she followed the professor up a long set up stairs. It was only of lees hobbies. She had gained an interest when her friended started to get into it. Sadly, he had left to a different college that specializes in astronomy. Soon the stairwell opened up to a large room with a gigantic telescope in the middle.

"Okay, I'll see this then head back to the Doctor's office," Fraser decided as he continued to the last part of the tour with Lee. Everyone entered a large open room via the stairs with a big telescope filling the room. "Woah...What do they use that for?" Fraser asked as he inspected the telescope.

"well it is used for viewing planets and stars." The professor explained as hig started to look at some rocks nearby. Lee joined Fraser to look at the telescope. "well that ends it for the tour. The lab will be open for another 20 minutes and I will be here for any questions." The professor said as he stepped out of the middle of the room. The students then split in half. Some going to the exit and others going to ask the professor questions. Lee called hig over as she addressed Fraser again. "well we are going to head back to our dorm and get ready for tomorrow." She explained, "I do hope we have the same classes."

"Yeah, I hope so too," Fraser said as he smiled. "Okay, I'm going to pick up Blake now. I'll see you whenever" Fraser said before jogging out. Fraser ran downstairs and got scolded by a Professor that Fraser passed for running but Fraser was too busy running to take any notice. Fraser made his way back to the College and headed towards the Doctor's office. Fraser felt excited to see Blake, despite only being away for an hour. Fraser knocked on the Doctor's office door.

Leon charged through the door of Mr Johnson's office and went straight back out and int o the corridors. Seeing pidgey fly past at the speed of sound he was going to half an hour of training before he had an early night because tomorrow lessons began for all of the students within the collage.

Lee watched as Fraser began to run to get his pokemon. She and hig surpressed a laughter as they left to there dorm room. Once inside, They could see that noting has changed. Lee left the curtains open as she now fully looked around the room. On one wall was a large board with a calendar and there school secedual with a large Pokémon bed in the corner and the bathroom door. On the other wall was her lifted bed, a desk, a mini fridge and a microwave. On the wall with a window, was the window with a pull up set that was going outwards. Lee then opened up a few boxes and started unpacking. Hig "helped" by going instantly to the food cooler. Lee went there also to put the food away and make sure hig didn't eat it all. "skid...." Hig said sadly as Lee moved the food into the mini fridge, were hig cant open it. "I want to eat this week and no have you wine from your stomach hurting!" Lee explained to her partner.

Soon they had everything unpacked, except for her school bag. The had set there boxes under the bed as lee opened her closet. It was already filled with cloths as she grabbed a pair of pjs. She opened the bathroom and changed into the pjs. When she came out Hig was already half asleep on her bed. Lee went over to her laptop and opened it up. She went online to watch YouTube.

Fraser opened the door to the Doctor's office and peaked his head round the door to scout out the room and see if it was suitable to go inside. The Doctor turned around and noticed Fraser. "Ah Fraser. Come in," Fraser came in and closed the door behind him. "TY!" Blake cheered as he sprinted to Fraser and tightly hugged his leg. Blake quickly jumped back and crossed his arms, trying to go back to his hard body language. Slightly blushing as he was embarrassed with his emotional outburst at the sight of Fraser.

"Haha. Nice to see you too Blake," Fraser chuckled. "Blake is back to full health again," The Doctor said. "Thank you so much Doctor. We'll be off now then. bye," Fraser said as he grabbed Balke's hand opened the door. Blake looked up at the and nodded at him in respect before leaving with Fraser.

Fraser started to walk down the Dorm halls, on his way to his own dorm. He noticed the occasional window that showed outside directly and revealed how dark it was getting. "Wow...It's getting dark already. We should just go straight to bed when we get to out dorm," Fraser said. Fraser looked over to Blake to see his reaction and Blake seemed to be rather drowsy and walking rather sluggish. Bags started to form under his eyes as he unleashed a big yawn. "I think he was thinking the same thing," Fraser thought.

Fraser reached his dorm and jingle the keys in his hand for a moment as he tried to get grip of the correct one to open his door. He eventually opened the door and as he entered he didn't even bother turning on the light, he just simply walked over to his bed and jumped onto it belly first. Instantly falling asleep.

Blake wandered around in the dark for a while since his eye sight wasn't as great as Fraser's when it comes to seeing in the dark. He managed to place his hands on Fraser's bed. Blake stepped back and attempted to jump up on top of the bed. However, he only managed to get up the top half of his torso and left his legs dangling off the bed. Blake got a grip of the duvet, which stopped him from falling off, he found enough strength in his fatigued body to pull himself onto the bed. Blake simply rolled over, resting his head on Fraser's leg before dozing off also.

(@Tlord22 the last one :p)
Lee shut the computer as she noticed the time. By now it was really late outside. Lee then grabbed her phone. Lee set the alarm for tomorrow before setting her phone back down. She then turned off the lights and climbed into her bed. The light of the moon and the sound of higs soft breathing soothed her as she finally fell asleep. Her first day at her new college was going to be over and her second was going to start.

Leon decided it time to hit the hay him and his pokemon had been training for half an hour the moon above. He walked into his dorm through It's back entrance and went into bed his room darkening as he closed his eyes.

Danny walked out of his dorm and locked hos door. Froakie was on his shoulder. He walked out of the dorms and crossed campus to the history room. He walked in took a seat and said ,"Am I late?"

approaching the history classroom leon opened the vibrant door."oh my aching head" spoke leon before he turned to see danny sat down "hey danny boy how are you?"

"Pretty good, how was the Pokémon lab," Danny said getting out his books. He looked back at leon. Danny started to play with his mechanical pencil. Froakie jumped down to Danny's desk and greeted leon with a loud,"Froa--kie."

"f...f..fine," replied leon "sorry if i don't sound alright my head is aching an way where's fraser and lee at I was hoping to catch fraser before class started." As he began to take a seat, murkrow landing on danny's shoulder.

"I haven't seen Fraser since last night," Danny shrugged," I geuss he could be skipping class today." Danny looked at Murkrow and petted him. Froakie sat on Danny's desk playing with is books.

"he should be here class doesn't start for another 10 minutes so he should have time to get to the lesson." replied leon as he ordered murkrow back onto his shoulder so it didn't cause trouble during class.

"we have trainer basics after this." answered leon putting his equipment on the desk"But i'm looking forward to last period the battle lessons there is no way I am losing a battle again."