• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon College - Student Life

Lee nodded. "Well I could help if you need to. I dont have class for a bit long." She suggested as a small smile came to her face. Hig shook her head at her trainer as Jeff watched the pokemon babble. "Mud...[i dont blame him...]" He replied as lee held him.

The lavender-haired girl step foot onto the campus at last, the bus roaring away, leaving a cloud of steam behind. Camille looked around, the campus teaming with trainers and their Pokemon, narrowing her eyes. Her Zorua looked up at her and then snickered, morphing into a clone of Camille and looking at the campus very stupidly , as if she was mocking her. Camille saw this and rolled her eyes as her Zorua changed back to itself, clutching her bookbag and stepping foot further into the campus with a stoic gaze.

Fraser's and Blake's stomach were in sync as both of their stomachs started to demonstrate a Wailmer's mating call in harmony. Fraser looked over at Blake and Blake looked back. "I think that's our cue to get some food, let's go," Fraser said to Charmander and Blake as he marched towards the canteen.

Fraser stopped briefly and turned to the guy he was speaking to. "You can come as well if you'd like," Fraser said before resuming his determined march to get munchies.

leon was briefly in the lunch hall buying a sandwich before walking back to his room tears dripping down his eyes as memory's rushed back to him. "that day you left me on that train to heaven," sang leon more tears rushing down his face" we always told each other travel the world together but now your gone I'm not the same, my heart and are soul lost the real me locked away, I'll always remember that day when we football and when it went in to that bush you went to get it but you never came back, I went to see if you were ok only to you see you stabbed in the dirt murdered the football in your hands, You would still be here if I had gone instead of you."

Fraser was joyfully strolling towards the canteen until he noticed Leon being the complete polar opposite to him at that moment, as it seemed that Leon was balling his eyes out about something. Fraser sorted his priorities and rushed to Leon. "Are you all right, Leon? What's up?" Fraser asked genuinely concerned. Fraser was surprised at Leon suddenly breaking down, when he's been as cool as a Vanilite up until now.

"oh fraser it's nothing don't worry about it," spoke leon as he stopped singing surprised to see fraser" just some bad memory's coming back to me from ten years ago that I'd rather forget and also what changed my life."

"Oh...I see," Fraser knew that's dwelling in the subject will only make the matter worse so he tried to change the subject. "So...You wanna go to the canteen? Or have you eaten already? Well you can come anyway," Fraser said in a joyful tone. However, couldn't just change the subject that sharply so he tried to reassure him. Fraser put his hand on his arm. "Well mate, if you just need someone to talk to, yell at, vent to or maybe just simply battle. Just hit me up whenever okay, I'll be down to do whatever," Fraser said softly.

"I just going to go and train in the dojo behind my room if you need me," spoke leon in a sad and lost tone of voice" It's probably for the best that I go for a while you really don't want to know what had happened ten years ago."

ZK walked into his dorm, 37, and put his bag down. He looked over a bunch of college books. He wiped his eyes and sent out Coal. Coal hopped on the bed and sat. "Dang....it's sort of hard to do this, y'know?" Coal nodded as if he understood. "Maybe a battle could help fire me up...." Coal looked outside. A battlefield. "Perfect. It'll just be my pokemon on another pokemon." ZK walked out to the battlefield and sent out Cheese and Coal. "CHEESE, FIRE SPIN!" As the Pansear used Fire Spin, ZK yelled. "Now Coal, Iron Tail!" Coal made Cheese faint. ZK sent both in. "I'll get to the Pokemon Center." As ZK ran, he bumped into someone. He recognized him a little bit---the boy from Dorm #14.

The Charmander followed along with Fraser, staying slient, as a vision came to him the moment when he noticed the unknown Pokémon earlier. He quickly held onto his leg with a rather tight grip, as his eyes swirled about, while he saw himself back in a vision with the Pokémon.

He was back at the playground at night with the Pokémon, as they both conversed about, whilst staying out of sight from the security. He asked the Pokémon while he reached his hand out for him, "So, why are you out here? Shouldn't you be inside and sleeping in your cot like I should also be?"
The Pokémon replied while the Charmander's eyesight started to slowly diminish in reality, "Well umm... I really don't like the Nurse here, and two of the three security guards that are with her are really mean... I suppose this might make it two of us if you really hate the Nurse also."

The Charmander quickly returned to reality, as his vision didn't really have any more important things that he could remember. He was rather dizzy, as he continued to hold onto his leg, while the world spun before him like a bunch of marbles. He looked over at Fraser, while he panted in exhaustion, as the flame on his tail slightly shrunk.

Meanwhile, the Nurse said to Tori as she followed her along to the Nurse's Office, "Well, so you must be Tori right? I've seen you before with your Cyndaquil a little earlier since you told me that he didn't like to battle. I also want to tell you that the little shark doesn't have a trainer, so I was wondering, would you like to take care of him?"

The Pokémon closely sniffed around Tori, as a slight, sweet aroma hit his nose after several seconds. He felt rather calm around her, as he thought that she was his mother from the pleasant fragrance. She looked to be the equivalent of her size, while her flatcap gave the vague appearance of a huge, flat fin. He smiled at her, as he curled up around her while she said to the Nurse, "Huh, I think he really likes me here. Well, I suppose that you do have to check him up. Let's just hope that it won't go like last time with Cyndaquil, because he was crying for several more hours straight."

Fraser watched Leon curiously as he rejected his offer and sulk away to train away his worries. "I guess I'll find out sooner or later," Fraser thought to himself.

Then, Fraser bumped into someone who certainly seemed to be in a rush. Fraser stumbled backward a bit and Blake stood in front of Fraser puffed his chest out with an aggressive look as he inspected the person, who "Threatened" Fraser. "Woah, Blake. Slow down," Fraser said calmly to Blake pulling him back. Blake shook him and stood beside him instead. Fraser sighed. "Sorry about that bud, are you okay?" Fraser asked since he ran into him with quite a bit of force.

Last edited:
The Charmander was oblivious to Blake being rather aggressive, as his eyesight had been briefly diminished from the vision he saw earlier. He looked over at Fraser, while he continued to hold onto his leg, as he saw the person that he bumped into. The walls around him looked rather grainy and whitish to his eyes, as he continued to pant about next to him.

Meanwhile, the Nurse went inside her office with Tori and her Pokémon, as she said to her, "Well, at least now it's just us, no one like that little girl to get in our way now. Let's check up on the baby shark's records shall we?" She took out his most recent records that were all in a huge folder, as it read:

[Rx]
Dr. Atrevida
Littleroot Town, Hoenn 03748
17 December 2016
PG#: 2974-1089-7573
Rx#: 017-938627-2

Patient Name: Unknown
Pokémon Species: Unknown (Appears to be a baby, shark-like Pokémon.)
Native Region: Unknown
Possible Ailments: Flu, Cold, Fever.
Last Recorded Temperature: 39.72 Degrees Celcius
Last Recorded Perscription: Vitamin C+A Supplements (20 ML dose, 3x Refills)
Glucose Injection (5 Units dose, 5x Refills)
Additional Notes: Subject is highly disobedient towards authority, use extreme caution when approaching.

"Oh okay...bye then," Fraser said as the other boy rushed out. "Why is everyone in such a rush? It's lunch time, innit?" Fraser asked aloud. Fraser paused and pondered with his hands on his waist. There was a silence with their small group, but Fraser started to hear some sort of panting from underneath him. "...Ch-Charmander? You okay man?" Fraser asked Charmander, concerned and unsure if Charmander was in trouble.

The Charmander replied while he spoke in a faint tone, "C- ch- cha......" [Translation: Not Understandable] He looked rather pale, as his eyes swirled about around the area, while he looked over at Blake, who appeared to be a fuzzy image to him now. He quietly coughed, while he attempted to hold onto his leg still, as his grip was weaker than before.

Meanwhile, the Nurse said as she walked over to a table, "Well, I would like to have the baby shark for a second, I'm just going to do a little checking up on him to make sure he's fine. I know that he hates this, but I'm sure that he would rather be healthy than sick." She walked to her while she reached out for the baby Pokémon, as he squirmed and refused to obey the Nurse, as he growled out, "N- Neo!" [Translation: Not Understandable]
The Nurse replied to him, "Come on buddy, don't be such a baby, I'm only trying to see if you're okay here."

After being assigned a dorm room, Camille dropped her stuff off in her room and then began making her way to the lunch hall, her stomach rumbling up a storm. The lunch hall was packed when she arrived, but she didn't have time to wait and began pushing people out of her way, Zorua trotting behind her. "Move it. I don't have time to wait through this cluster." She snapped, eventually reaching a boy with a Tyrogue. "Hurry up! Why should I have to wait so long just to get something to eat?"

Fraser had reached the canteen and had been impatiently waiting to get his food. "What the hell?! There was next to no one yesterday," Fraser thought. He heard someone approach behind him and mention that they shouldn't need to wait this long for food. Fraser sharply turned to him, with a shared annoyed face. "I know right!" Fraser exclaimed.

"And I don't have time to stand here, either. Out of my way." She suddenly spat and shoved Fraser to the side, moving past him. Zorua looked over at Tyrogue as she followed Camille and stuck its tongue out at it, morphing into a clone of Tyrogue and puffing its chest out, looking serious and really stupid at the same time.

Last edited:
Fraser had a disgusted face as the girl pushed him to the side. "Agh, if you wasn't a girl I would have my fist right through your face," Fraser internally thought. Blake had an aggressive look as the Zorua mocked him. He started to breath quicker and start to shake as his muscles tensed. Blake then pushed the Tyrogue illusioned Zorua back and then kicked its leg with power behind it, in an attempt to knock over the Pokemon.

Zorua cried out at the rough Tyrogue pushed it to the ground, whimpering. Camille heard this and rushed back to pick up her Pokemon, cradling it. She then snapped her head in the direction of Tyrogue's owner, glaring at him with a fiery gaze,"Teach that Tyrogue some manners, why don't you! I ought to report you!" She then pushed her way back into line, Zorua sticking its tongue at the Tyrogue, making ridiculous faces at it.

"You wouldn't know what manners is, even if it went up your butt hole," Fraser said under his breath but didn't want to make it very vocal since he didn't want to make the situation worse. Fraser gently placed his hand on Blake and carefully nudged him closer to his legs. Blake seemed to want to continue fighting but felt Fraser's arms so he got the idea to stop and lowered his fists. "You know what Blake. I'm not even mad," Fraser said to Blake. Fraser glanced down at Charmander and noticed him acting rather odd. Fraser crouched down and gently placed his hands on the sides of it so it can remain standing easily. "Charmander? Say something?" Fraser started to get more and more worried as he noticed the blank stare he seemed to be doing.

The Charmander couldn't really hear what Fraser said to him, as he felt rather dizzy while he didn't seem to notice that his hands were keeping him up. His arms shook like orbiting comets, as the flame on his tail was now equivalent to a malfunctioning turbine. He looked pale like his bad vision that he saw before his eyes, as he couldn't really keep himself straight up without the help of Fraser's hands.

Meanwhile, Tori said to the Nurse while she patted the baby Pokémon, "Well, if you have to do a check up on him, then well you gotta do your thing. He doesn't really like these kinds of things doesn't he?"
The Nurse replied while she placed her hands around the Pokémon, "Unfortunately, he doesn't really like me as much since he associates me with the woman of pain and terror or something like that..."
The Pokémon squirmed on the Nurse's arms, attempting to break free of her grip, as he said in a terrified tone, "N- Ne- Neou!" [Translation: Not Understandable]

The Nurse carried him over while Tori said to him, "It's okay little one, she's not going to hurt you. I know that you might not like this, but it's for your own good!" She attempted to comfort him, while the Minun took a small step towards the Nurse, as Tori placed her hand on his head and said, "Minun, I would leave this for the Nurse. She needs to check up on him here, you can stay with me if you want."
The Minun nodded and replied as he chuckled at the Cyndaquil that was still asleep on her sling, "Mi, Min Minun Minun." [Translation: Well okay, but I hope he won't be crying all day like he did.]

Roxas got off the train to go to the new college. he walked in and talked to the receptionist. "So Dorm 14, huh? My lucky number." He put his keys in his backpack, and started to explore the campus. He stopped when he saw another trainer with a charmander near him, acting strange. He looked at the paper the receptionist gave him. "Sorry to interrupt, but are you Fraser? Because if you are, I'm in the same dorm as you." He says, then looks at his charmander. "Whoa, it looks like your charmander has a nightmare or well, in this case, a daymare. Its probably from a Pokémon that can steal abilities, and had a run-in from darkrai, temporarily giving it darkrai's ability to give nightmares, but that's just a theory." He pulls out a pokeball, which lets out a shiny Eevee, and whispers it something. His eevee, Zuri, sniffed around near it, and then looked at Roxas and shook its head. "Well, its something we cant cure, so you should see a nurse about that." Then, unexpectedly, a pokeball flew out his bag, and opened. A Croconaw appeared and walked over to the other trainer. "Well, it seems like my Croconaw wants to travel with you. If you allow, he could travel with you."

"Charmander?!" Fraser exclaimed in panic as he tried to calm Charmander, who seemed to be some sort of seizure in front of him. Fraser then picked him up and hugged him tightly to his chest and rushed out of the canteen. "Sorry, not now!" Fraser yelled to the student that started to talk to him. Fraser sprinted down the hallways towards the Nurse's office as Blake sprinted beside him and Blake couldn't help but stare at Fraser the entire time since he wasn't used to seeing Fraser being this stressed and upset before.

Fraser loudly kicked open the door of the Nurse's office, not caring about being polite and knocking. "Please! *Pants* You've got to help! *Wheezes* Something wrongs with Charmander!"Fraser whimpered as he looked down at Charmander with teary eyes.

Blake looked up at Fraser with a saddened face since he was witnessing the the distraught emotions overflowing from Fraser. Fraser usually does a joke or acts silly whenever he is a weird situation but...not this time.

Roxas's Croconaw runs after him. "Hey, Croconaw, wait! Where are you going!" and chased after Croconaw, who was following Fraser. He ran after him, wondering where he was going, with Zuri on his shoulder. He finally caught up, and found himself at the nurse. Zuri jumped off his shoulder, and ran up to Frasers tyrouge, and says "Eev eevee, evee vee!?" (Translation: "What's wrong? Is charmander ok?" since she doesn't like other Pokémon to have something wrong with them.) Croconaw then walks over to Fraser and tries to get his attention. "Cro croco naw!!!" (Translation: "I want to go with you!!!", as he really liked fraser.)

Blake slowly turned his head to the confused Eevee and looked at her with sad and hopeless eyes. Blake shrugged his eyes as his concern and worry grew even more visible on his face. Fraser was kind of oblivious to the desperate for attention Croconaw as he was rather distracted with something else that needed to be prioritized. Blake walked between Croconaw and Fraser and gently and calmly gestured him back. "Tyrogue..." Blake said calmly, telling Croconaw to give him space for now. Blake didn't show any hostility or aggression as he addressed Croconaw as a friendly and just wanted to say hi toFraser. Plus, starting a fight at this moment wouldn't be the wisest thing.

Croconaw walked backwards, and said "crocro croco naw?" (translation: Whats happenin'?) Roxas just looked out in space, then blacked out and fell over, unconscious.

(needed something or my character to do so I sent her to class)

Lee headed into her class. The room had many borred students who just wanted to take an online class to just get the creits. She took her seat as hig looked at the borred pokemon and trainers. Jeff instead looked interested in the large classroom with the many Pokémon and trainers. Just then, the professor walked in. "alright class!" He yelled to make sure everyone could hear him, "Today we will go over the biology of the Pokémon moves!" The lesson continued as Kathleen took notes.

The Nurse did a detailed check up on the Pokémon, as he quietly cried while she attempted to comfort him. After she had finished the check up, she heard the door being kicked down, as she saw Fraser coming in with a Charmander! The Pokémon immediately ran back to Tori, while she picked him up and placed him on her lap, as the Nurse said, "Ahh, you sure did bust in here suddenly! So you said that something is wrong with your Charmander. Well, I just need you to give him over to me while I go over in my fireproof apron and my gloves for the little guy. I think that I've seen him before, but boy oh boy he doesn't look that great."

She looked over Tori while she handed her a perception slip along with a few pages of his documented check up, as she said, "Alright, the little shark seems fine here. He just needs the same medicine that I've been giving him before, so here... take this." She reached into a special drawer and gave her a sterile syringe with the safe cap, followed along by a tiny jar that contained a whitish substance, which was the medicine. She also gave her another jar with a tiny cup, along with a perscription slip, as it read:

[Rx]
Dr. Atrevida
Littleroot Town, Hoenn 03748
19 December 2016
PG#: 2974-1089-7573
Rx#: 017-729108-3

Patient Name: Unknown
Patient Trainer: Tori Cass
Pokémon Species: Unknown (Appears to be a baby, shark-like Pokémon.)
Native Region: Unknown
Patient's Aliment: Cold
Recorded Temperature: 39.22 Degrees Celcius
Recorded Perscription: Vitamin C+A Supplements (17.5 ML dose, 5x Refills)
Glucose Injection (5 Units dose, 5x Refills)
Additional Notes: Subject appears to like being around a specific person, though the reason is currently unknown. Security and others are attempting to find out who the subject is, as no evidence has been found yet.

Fraser heard the bell ringing to signal that the next period has started. However, Fraser didn't take any notice. He sighed in relief as it seemed the Nurse remained calm and gave the impression that everything will be okay. Blake heard something from just outside the door and turned to see the source of the sound. Blake was greeted by the student from before unconscious on the floor. Blake froze ash this majorly surprised him. He elbowed Fraser's leg to get his attention. "What is it Bla-Oh..." Fraser said as he was also majorly surprised by the student just "Chillin" on the floor. Fraser made some sort of sounds with his mouth as he tried to frantically think of what to do in this situation.

Fraser rushed over to the Nurse's table and carefully placed the poorly Charmander down on it. Fraser then rushed over to the student and gently nudged his body. "Hey! Are you Okay?!" Fraser said. He then held his ear above the student's mouth to see if he was breathing.

Lee picked up her stuff as the bell rang for next period. This signaled lunch for her. Jeff "helped" Lee as she started packing up her stuff. They left with Jeff ridding hig, lee put him on her when she cold find a way for him to help. They were heading to the dorm before hig let out a sneeze. Lee didn't think much of it until she sneezed again. Thy wasted a minute to check on hig and found she had a hot head. Lee guessed she had a cold as they decided to walk to the poke center, Lee cared Jeff on the way.

Once inside, Lee noticed that Fraser, the charmander, the other trainer, and the strange Pokémon were already there. "I hope I am not a bother, but I think by skiddo has a cold." Lee replied as hig let out another sneeze.

Roxas was shallowly breathing, as he had a very high fever of 106F, and earlier had a dangerous run in with a Gengar looking for revenge. He had tried to battle it off with his monferno, but it used curse, and he pushed monferno out of the way and took the curse. This caused him to get weaker every step he took, until he blacked out. This particular Gengar was wanting revenge, because its original trainer abandoned it, causing it to be filled with anger.

Fraser heard some sort of sinister giggle coming from beside the student. Fraser looked up to see the dark Gengar, overshadowing the student. Fraser gasped in reaction of seeing the ghost type. Blake was immediately alerted and sprinted at the Gengar with a Mach Punch but it went right through. Fraser's eyes opened wide as he was surprised that Gengar was just immune to Blake's attack. Fraser put two and two together that the Gengar was the cause of this so his instincts told him to send out Nosepass, so he followed it and threw the Pokeball. Nosepass came out waving his arms as he cheered. "NOSE....PASS!" He passionately sang. "Nosepass! not now, Rock Tomb!" Fraser demanded. Nosepass quickly realized the urgency of the situation, spawned and launched rocks at the Gengar. Fraser noticed Lee and pleaded for help. "The Gengar did something to him!" Fraser yelled at Lee.

then, the Gengar called for backup, and a crobat and murcrow appeared, and they all used curse, which cursed all Pokémon in the vicinity, - Croconaw, Eevee and the unknown Pokémon.

at the time leon had been going to the pokemon center to pick up some bandages when he noticed the gengar stood in the doorway. "deino use crunch and houndour feint attack and dusk use dark pulse" spoke leon as he realsed deino and houndour from there pokeballs and dusk flow off his shoulder charging with the others towards gengar before they let out there attack's"you ok fraser, don't worry about gengar I can handle it but I going to be late to class."

Then, Monferno, which had came out of its pokeball, Croconaw, and Eevee all used hyper beam, which didn't seem to bring down Crobat and Murcrow, but not Gengar, as the move was normal.

Fraser returned to the nurse and Charmander growing over more worried over his hot-headed friend. Fraser gulped as he started to assume what could be happening to him. Blake stood by Fraser and awkwardly tapped his leg since he was unsure how to reassure his trainer. Nosepass was quite emotionless as he had no idea what was happening.

(OOC: Execute Code Black.)

BIC:

The Charmander didn't respond to the Nurse when she calmly stroked him, as he lied on the table, motionless like a ragdoll. His breathing was slight, while the flame on his tail started to get hotter by the second, as she said to Fraser, "Well, this Charmander appears to be undergoing something that I've never seen before, he appears very weak while his breathing isn't normal. The only thing that doesn't make sense is... I wonder how the flame on him is getting hotter..." She quickly grabbed a special thermometer while she also grabbed an ice pack, along with a fireproof blanket.

She placed the thermometer in his mouth, as the baby Pokémon walked up to Tori, while he saw her neatly putting the medicine and the perscription slip in her bag. He felt a gentle grip on his hands, as Tori said while she placed him on his lap with the sleeping Cyndaquil, "Well, you seem fine little one, let's go to my teacher's room first. I think that we should leave the Nurse alone for now, she's busy with something big here."

She walked out of the Nurse's Office, while she headed over to room 187B, where her teacher was waiting for her. She said to the Pokémon while he quietly yawned at her, "Aren't you a cute little one? You seem to really like me a lot, I'll give you the medicine a little later, let's go over to the teacher first."

Lee looked over at the charmander. Her really did seam strange. The trainer felt acward in this situation. Jeff and hig also seemed to also have the same reaction. It just felt like she shouldn't be here. So instead, lee sat down in the waiting area for her turn to see the nurse about hig.